Libby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
936 Followers

"What is he up to?"

Leroy slowly lowered my leaking pussy down his body and Lance reached under me and guided that monstrous cock to my cunt. Now I knew what Lance was doing

"Noooooooooooo it's too big. Oh, oh, slowly please."

I never thought I could take that salami into me but I did, all the way into my cervix. It felt good. Suddenly I felt something else, at my ass.

"No Lance, don't do that. No not with him in me. Damn it, I said no!"

But he didn't stop. He plugged my ass with Leroy in my cunt. It wasn't as bad I thought it would be but I was mad because I said 'no' to both of them so I was being raped. I came when they did and it was good but I was still pissed.

"You bastards, that was rape. I told both of you, no." Lance said,

"Come on Libby you came when we did. It couldn't have been too bad. "

"Now you are going to have to make it up to me and clean me up like you always do."

"But it's not all mine."

"Makes no difference, it's in me and it's your job."

By golly he did it. He licked me clean, front and back, then it dawned on me, these guys roomed together when they were on the road.

"Now clean up Leroy!" It was a command.

He looked at me then at Leroy. Leroy shrugged. I said,

"I know what has been going on between you two. Get to work Lance,"

And Lance went down on him. When he finished I told Leroy,

"Your turn clean up Lance." Leroy just stared at me.

"Do you want the whole team to know about you two including your wife and the whole world?"

He cleaned up Lance. Before the night was over I had both of them ass fucking the other in front of me and I got pictures of them on my cell phone. I guessed right; evidently this had been going on for some time. No wonder Lance was so homophobic; he was fighting his self image. Anyway when I caught Lance fucking one of the cheerleaders the following season, I had plenty of leverage to extract a monstrous settlement in my divorce from him.

It was a year later when I met Senator John Crawford at a charity dinner dance. He was a distinguished looking man twenty years my senior, who had lost his wife to cancer. He was the heir to a controlling interest in a Fortune 500 coal mining company. We had been seated at the same table and his good looks and quick wit made him an interesting dinner companion. He was the junior Senator from Pennsylvania and, like most politicians, he could charm anyone he chose to, and he chose me. By the time the evening was half over he had danced so close to me that his right hand was on my ass and my tits were flattened against his chest. Of course, I wasn't trying too hard to hold him off. At the table our conversation was lively and almost exclusively between us. I liked him and I knew he wanted me. As the evening drew to a close he said,

"I would like to take you home." being facetious, I answered,

"Your home or mine?"

"I don't care which, it's you I want."

"Then let's go to my place. This way I won't have to come home in the morning wearing an evening gown."

When we got to my apartment I offered him a drink and as he took it he also took my hand and pulled me into his lap.

"Senator, aren't you going a little fast," I chided him.

"I know you want this just as much as I do."

His hand had already slipped my strapless gown down to my waist and was pinching my nipple mercilessly.

"Oh god, that hurts." I moaned.

"But you like that kind of hurt."

"Yesssssssssss," I hissed.

I did like it. I was so accustomed to controlling the men in my life that it was something new to have someone control me. He had me naked in no time and on my knees between his thighs. His cock was handsome, circumcised with a soft mushroom cap. Not overly large or thick but just right for my mouth and throat and I took him all the way in. He slow fucked my face and just as he was ready to cum he pulled out and sprayed my face and tits. He rubbed his finger across my lips and chin and fed me his cum, then he kissed me with his tongue deep in my throat. I wanted more of him.

"I marked you slut, you are mine now."

I thought to myself, "What is he talking about, I just met his guy'?

He rolled me off his lap onto the floor on my hands and knees and the fucked me doggie style. He was good and I came twice before he did. I was not too happy when he spanked my ass before he let me up to go to the bathroom to clean my face and chest. Before we finished he took me once more face to face and made slow passionate love to me in my bed. We were married within six months.

He had a mansion in Pittsburgh, a huge apartment in New York overlooking Central Park and a suite in a hotel in Washington. Life was very luxurious except for this one flaw, the man had a huge ego that demanded feeding at all times. His staff fawned on him and complimented his every move and he expected the same from me. He wanted a devoted submissive wife who catered to his every wish and it ended up with him wanting me to use my body to gain his political ends. It happened in our second year in Washington when he had another Senator for dinner. John needed one more vote for a bill he had sponsored and this colleague was wavering. Just the three of us were sitting in the living room having after dinner brandies. John and I were on the sofa and our guest was opposite. The conversation got around to the needed vote. As John was talking his arm went around my shoulder,

"Come on Sam, what will it take to get your vote?"

His hand slipped the spaghetti strap off my shoulder exposing my breast to Sam. He teased my nipple. I gasped in surprise, too astonished to say anything.

"Libby would be happy to convince you to vote for my bill."

The other strap went down. I was now naked from the waist up. Sam was licking his lips.

John got up and pulled me up beside him. He unzipped my dress and except for my panties and shoes, I was naked.

"Look at her Sam; she is yours for the night if I get your vote."

I was speechless at the effrontery of my husband. How could he offer me like this? He moved me in front of Sam and pressed me to my knees.

"Take it out Sam. She gives great head," and Sam did.

He was hard already and as I resisted John put his hand on the back of my neck and squeezed. I opened my month to protest and my head was forced down. Sam's cock entered my mouth and he came so fast I could do nothing but swallow to keep from drowning. When John released his grip I stood up sputtering,

"Are you crazy? Do you realize what you made me do?"

I ran from the room, furious with him. Later when he followed, after Sam l left, I screamed at him,

"I am not a whore that you can offer up to whoever you wish for your political gain."

"You are my wife and my slut. You will blow or fuck anyone I want you too."

With that statement he backhanded me across my face, threw me on my bed and fucked me, hard and fast as I struggled. I had been raped by my husband. He thought it would subdue me but it increased my fury at him.

He was like Nixon, so full of himself that he had the suite bugged to record all the political conversations that happened. I guess he didn't know that I knew about that because he never thought to erase the tape from that night. The next morning I had the tape in my lawyers office to use as a bludgeon in negotiating the settlement I wanted in the divorce proceeding I was about to commence. I got couple of million and the apartment in New York.

I was now a multimillionaire and that's not the kind of money that you put in a savings bank. After speaking to several friends and bankers I was directed to an investment bank in Wall Street. When I got there, and after discussing my needs and objectives with their lawyers, they told me that the place for my money was with one of their hedge funds that was returning excellent earnings. The manager of that fund was in the building and they could introduce me to him now. Much to my surprise it turned out to be Dan!

I was introduced to him as Mrs. Crawford and I don't think he recognized me. He had been told that I was a big investor and as we talked in his office I was amused at how earnest he was. I toyed with him a said,

"I am not sure I want to put all my money with one fund, I would have to think about it. Perhaps we could meet for dinner and discuss it further." He said,

"I would like to do that but in the interest of propriety I would like to have your husband and my wife along."

"There is no longer a Mr. Crawford in my life but I have no objection to having your wife with you if she would not be bored with the business talk."

"Not to worry. She often accompanies me at business dinners. She doesn't like to be left alone at home. Tomorrow night then, say eight o'clock at Le Fondue?"

"Fine I will meet you there."

"Before you go I will need some information. Your first name and your bank?"

"My first name is Libby and you will get my banks name off of my check if and when I send it." As he looked up, he said,

"Years ago I knew a girl named Libby. I wonder......."

I watched his face as recognition grew.

"My god, is it you Libby after all these years. I never recognized you. I am so ashamed."

"Come on Dan, why would you recognize me? I am not that poor little school girl any more."

"No you certainly are not. You are even more beautiful."

"I'll see you tomorrow night then."

I didn't want to hang around reminiscing, tomorrow would be soon enough. He got up to escort me to the door and I could see the tent in his pants and I knew I could handle Dan just as I had in the past. I also wanted him to have time to remember what went on between us..

We met for dinner the next evening and I was introduced to Sarah. She was a dark eyed, dark haired, petite beauty and as the evening progressed Dan was almost gushing as we sat, telling me how he had told Sarah about how we had been good friends at college. I got the feeling that she thought we had been more than good friends. I also noticed that she always deferred to him and seemed somewhat submissive. We reminisced a bit and by the end of the evening I made and appointment to meet with Dan to finalize the money arrangements and I made a luncheon date with Sarah to get to know her better.

Two days later I was in his office and he was on his knees licking my pussy.

"It hasn't changed between us has it Dan?"

"No Libby, I will always love you."

"But you are married now, what about Sarah?"

"I love her and don't want to hurt her. Can't you let me love you too?"

"Of course I can baby I don't need you exclusively."

I leaned my ass against his desk and said,

"Now fuck me honey, let's see if you got any better over the years."

His love making had improved and he got me off twice before he came and by the time I left he was once again my sweet submissive boy toy.

Sarah was another story. She was shy and had married young. Brought up in Brooklyn in a conservative family and educated at Hunter High School and College. She went from living at home to marriage. She was innocence personified. We lunched at the Pierre and I invited her to see my apartment which was only a few blocks away. She was very impressed with the view I had of the Central Park and as she was looking out of the picture window, I moved behind her.

"I can see the zoo and the lake and the children playing. It is so beautiful to see the park from here," she said.

"It is a sight to see and so are you. You are beautiful too," was my reply.

I traced my finger from below her ear to her shoulder. I could fell her shiver.

"OHhhhhh you shouldn't do that."

"Why not? You know it feels good."

"Yes it does but it makes me feel naughty."

"No dear, that isn't naughty, this is."

My hands reached around her and cupped her breasts.

"Nooooo. Please Libby don't do this."

Her head fell back against my shoulder. Her breathing was ragged.

"I can't, I can't." she murmured.

"You can't what darling?"

I was kissing her neck and pinching her nipples.

"I can't do this. Please."

She didn't move away from me as I zipped her dress down the back and opened her bra. I slipped the dress and bra off her shoulders. I leaned into her and pressed her body against the picture window; my hands circled her waist and found her pussy. She was soaked. My finger went inside and my thumb was on her clit and she came. I could feel her bucking against me as she climaxed. I turned her to me and her arms went around my neck and we kissed. Her body molded itself to mine and her tongue invaded my mouth. We stood there entwined, kissing, fifteen stories above Central Park, in front of a picture window, me fully dressed and she wearing only her skimpy panties.

I took her hand and led her to my bed; she followed me as if she was in a daze. She was so pliable and so submissive.

"Sarah darling I want you to undress me."

She unbuttoned my silk blouse and then opened my slacks and let them fall to the floor. I opened my bra and shrugged it off.

"Kiss my nipples, love." was my next command, followed by,

"Suck on them."

I caressed her head as she suckled. I moaned,

"Yes darling, yes just like that."

She was making a high pitched keening sound as she sucked and when I came so did she. She looked up at me and asked,

"Did I make you cum like that?

"Yes you did sweetheart. Didn't it make you feel good?"

"I felt so good that I came with you. Libby, I never did this before. It isn't right but I love being with you this way."

"You have so much more to learn my pet."

I took her to bed and went down on her pussy. My tongue played on her clittie and then invaded her pussy. She came on my face three or four times, it was almost continuous. Then I had her do the same for me. I think she enjoyed getting me off just as much as she enjoyed her own orgasms. We lay together, two lovers basking in the afterglow, her fingers stroking my face and mine caressing her nipple.

"Libby, this is so wrong and yet it is so right. Dan could never did this for me, he never took me so such heights. I love you and I am so confused."

"I love you too darling Sarah and anything that feels this good can't be wrong."

We made love all afternoon until she said she had to get home before Dan. Before leaving she said,

"I was never with a woman before. I never knew how good it could be."

I didn't tell her that this was the first time for me since Dan replaced the roommate who my lover in college before him.

"You were wonderful Sarah. I want to do this with you again."

"I love you Libby."

"I love you too, now get dressed and hurry home.

I had them both in the palm of my hand for months until I got sure of myself. I was invited to their apartment for dinner one night and Dan was late arriving home. I, on the other hand, was early and in the kitchen with Sarah. I couldn't keep my hands off of her since I turned her into my submissive lover. She was busy preparing a salad as I walked up behind her and put my hands around her waist. I breathed into her ear,

"You look so beautiful tonight all I want to eat, is you." she sighed.

"Please not now, Dan will be home any minute."

My hands went up and cupped her breasts and she moaned,

"Please nooooooo," but she could not ever refuse me and she could not move away from me. She leaned back against me and ground her ass against my pussy. Just as she was turning her head to kiss me we heard the door to the apartment slam and Dan's voice booming,

"I'm home, where is every one."

Sarah was blushing furiously as she called out,

"We are here in the kitchen. Libby is with me."

"Ah my two favorite women." he said and as he kissed her hello he was winking at me.

"Sarah your face is all flushed, are you all right?"

"I am fine; it must be the heat from cooking."

We had a cocktail before and we finished a bottle of Cabernet during dinner. Then while we were having brandy afterwards, I was feeling very full of myself when I said,

"You two are the two people I love most in this world, I would love to have a ménage a trios with both of you."

Dan smiled and there was a wicked gleam in his eye. Sarah didn't have the foggiest idea what I was talking about. I took her hand and pulled her from her chair to stand in front of him.

"Look at your wife Dan, isn't she the most beautiful woman you have ever seen."

My hands were moving from her hips to her shoulders caressing her body and she fell back against me. My hands went around and covered her belly,

"This is where she will carry your children and these are the breasts that will feed them."

Again she was completely in my power and Dan was licking his lips as he watched. I deftly unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor.

"Isn't she magnificent Dan? She deserves your love. Show her how much you love her. Take off your pants show her how hard you are for her."

His pants and shorts disappeared in a flash and I unsnapped her bra and pulled down her soaked panties then I placed her hands on his knees. She was bent at the waist with her ass and cunt exposed to me. Four of my fingers went into her cunt and my thumb went into her ass and I saw him pull her head down to his cock. She was being double fucked and when he came in her mouth she came on my hand. It was explosive and she fell in a dead faint on to the floor. I was now the only one who had not climaxed and I wanted my turn. I threw my clothes off and sat back in an easy chair, put my legs over each arm and said to Dan,

"Come over here lover boy and eat me out."

By now he was so well trained, that without hesitation he dropped to his hands and knees and buried his face in my pussy. Sarah was regaining consciousness just as I came with a whoop of joy.

"What are you doing Dan?" she said,

"What do you think Sarah? He does it just as good as you," I replied.

"But he is my husband. He shouldn't be doing that to you."

"Why not, you do it for me so why not him?"

"But I thought I was the only one."

"You are darling, you are the only woman I let do this and he is the only man. So you two are my love toys and I am going to be very happy with both of you. Now come over here and suck on my tits while he fucks me."

Dan had his face buried in my pussy and I was fingering her as she sucked my tits. Later on we put him on his back and I rode his cock while he ate her until we all came together. That was the first and almost the last time that we fucked as a threesome.

We lived like that for over a year. Sarah became a total lesbian and I was her only lover. Dan was a power house on Wall Street but the minute the door closed behind him when he came home he was my toy and he didn't miss her at all. I have heard it said that money or power are the strongest of all aphrodisiacs and I found it to be true. Dan was making almost a million a year for me and his income was in the tens of millions. I loved the money, but the power I had over the two of them, really turned me on. There was nothing that we didn't do or couldn't buy except we didn't have a baby. One day I said to Sarah,

"It's time you became a mother."

She lit up like a Christmas tree.

"I would love to have a baby but I only want to make love to you."

"You shall be making love to me while your husband impregnates you."

"How can you do that?"

"Leave that to me darling."

When she was in the fertile period of her cycle I called both of them to me.

"I want both of you naked. Sarah you are going to make love to me while Dan watches."

I lay down on her bed, on my back and held out my arms to her.

"Come to me lover, use your hands and lips, your breasts and pussy to show me your love."

This was what she liked best, to pleasure me and get me off. She felt it was her duty and obligation to bring me to a climax and she had become very adept at it. Dan watched us and I could see it was making him very horny. His cock was at full staff and he was stroking it. I told him,

murphy621
murphy621
936 Followers