Libby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers

"Hands off that cock lover boy we need a full load when you have to get to work."

When Sarah got me to my first orgasm she climbed back up my body to kiss me and I told her to kneel astride my body so that her cunt was open over mine.

"Dan get over here. Look at your gorgeous wife inviting you to fuck her. Get between my legs and put you cock in her. Make her a mother."

Sarah went wild when he entered her,

"Do it Dan, fuck me harder, get it in deeper and make a baby in me."

When he came so did she and you know, it was so exciting, so did I. When Sarah came down from her high she was planting little kisses all over my face and shoulders.

"Libby I love you so much for doing this. I felt like it was your cock inside of me."

"It was sweetheart. This baby is going to mine also. Now you go suck on that cock and get it hard for me, I want some of it too."

She gave a little pout but did as directed and soon Dan was up to the job and she had him ready for me. Afterwards we were all lying there with me in the middle and I said,

"Sarah, we three are a family and soon I hope will be four, but never forget that Dan has to be taken care of too."

"I know Libby, but I just get so jealous."

"I love you both and what we have too good for jealousy to spoil it. You will never see me make love to him nor will he see me make love to you except when we want to make another baby."

Sarah's pregnancy went smoothly and Adam was the result and two years later Ester was born. That is how I became Auntie Libby. Sarah was a wonderful mother and remained my passionate lover for three nights a week. Dan got his three nights alternately and I got one night to myself. We lived happily after, with both of them servicing me.

Dan is now CEO of the hedge fund and makes an obscene amount of money and I eventually moved in with all four of them. We are the happiest of families and as I said,

"I have it all."

murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers