Library Fantasy Lover Ch. 03

Story Info
Lauren's adventures continue in her car.
2.2k words
4.4
17.6k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren took survey of her clothes. How was she going explain her torn and cut up skirt? When she arrived home, she was relieved to find out that she had managed to get home before her husband. She quickly went upstairs to change. She saw herself in the mirror and stared. Her eyes went straight to her torn and cut up dress. The hem of her skirt just barely covering the tops of her thigh high stockings. As she pivoted to see the side of her left leg, she began to feel the excitement of an hour earlier. Her left thigh was exposed to the hip bone. She began to unbutton her blouse has she had done earlier. She left only one button done above the waist of her skirt. Her bra and cleavage were on display and she liked how she looked and how she felt.

Lauren felt very slutty and began to feel guilty. She looked at herself in the mirror again. Her excitement overtook her thoughts of propriety. She grabbed the hem of her skirt where the skirt was torn. With both hands she pulled her hands apart as hard as she could. The sound of the tearing seam seemed to echo through the house. The seam ripped apart and the skirt fell away from her body. She looked back at the mirror and saw her body barely covered by her blouse, stockings and high heels, with her torn skirt in her hand. The sight of herself partially clothed excited her even more. She quickly unbuttoned the last button on her blouse. She roughly pulled her blouse off, imagining it was her mystery man from the library. As she looked into the mirror now, she saw her pussy glistening from her excitement. She yanked her bra off and sat back onto the bed and began to finger herself.

She was broken out of her sexual trance by the ringing of the phone.

"Hello." she just managed to gasp out.

" Hi hun. It's going to be a late one for me here. Don't wait up for me. Love ya!"

"Love you too!" Lauren cooed back to her husband.

The call from her husband made her feel guilty. Her sexual excitement, now squelched by her husband's phone call. Lauren in her deflated mood, dressed herself for bed and retired for the night.

During the next week, she always wore something that was just a touch sexier than she would normally wear just in case her mystery man reappeared. She always wore a skirt or a dress and stockings and heels. But the next week went by uneventfully. Lauren's mystery man had again disappeared. Another week went by without a sign of the mystery man.

It had been two weeks now since the last visit of her mystery man. Lauren thought back to her last encounter with him. She wanted to see her mystery man again and revive the sexual excitement that she had felt. It had made her feel so alive and vibrant. She was also afraid to see him again. Would he go farther and tear more of her clothes off and leave her more exposed? What would happen if all her clothes were torn off, leaving her naked? Just the possibility of this, left her terrified but very horny. By the end of her work day, her mixed emotions left her physically drained.

At the end of her work day, Lauren headed out of the library and walked to her car in the parking lot. Her car was at the back of the small garage and it was getting dim as the sun started to dip behind the hills.

As Lauren reached her car, there was a soft whisper in her ear from behind.

"Hello Sexy. Can you give me a ride?"

Lauren meekly nodded yes. She couldn't understand his power over her. She seemed to lose her voice and began to tremble whenever he was near her. She felt his left hand on her waist and his right hand at the small of her back. He unbuttoned the button on the waist of her skirt. She felt his hand moving down and with it, the zipper of her skirt. He tugged gently on the skirt until it was down past her hips. He let go of the skirt and it fell to the ground.

"Please get into the car." he gently instructed her.

She got into the car and unlocked the passenger door. He appeared at the passenger door and got in. He was holding her skirt and tossed it into the back seat.

"You do like me undressing you, don't you?" Again Lauren nodded yes.

Lauren started the car and backed out of her parking spot. When she reached the street, she made a right turn. Lauren was very nervous and paid extra attention to her driving. She didn't notice the dark haired stranger admiring her legs. Her blouse just reached her upper thigh. The stranger was able to take in her long legs, encased in lace topped thigh highs that didn't quite reach the bottom of her blouse, and ended in the 3" high heels showing off her sexy toe cleavage.

"Make another right turn at the light."

When Lauren reached the intersection, she made the right turn as instructed. They were now on a 4 lane thoroughfare.

"Lower the windows." Again Lauren complied. The wind blowing through the car tousled her long auburn hair. Out of the corner of her eye, she watched as her mystery man reached over. He unbuttoned the three lowest buttons on her blouse. As the wind blew through the car, Lauren's lace panty peeked out from the waving blouse. She felt the excitement well up in her as more of her body began to be revealed. He reached over again and unbuttoned three more buttons. Now there was just one button just above her bra still holding her blouse together. The circulating wind tossed her blouse about. At times, her matching lace bra was visible but for only for very short glimpses.

Lauren wondered if the people in the surrounding cars could see her partial nakedness. As she lost herself in these thoughts, she suddenly felt his hand brush against her panty. It sent shockwaves through her body. Her body lit up and she felt the familiar ache between her legs. He hooked his finger into the top of Lauren's panty. He slowly pulled the waistband down. She felt the tickling of her pubic hair as the waistband grazed over them. He kept his hooked finger inside her waistband and slowly slid toward her right side. When his finger reached her pubic bone, he began to pull the waistband down again. Lauren felt naked as he manipulated her panty.

He reached over Lauren's body with his other hand and began to pull the panty down on the other side. Suddenly, he yanked down with both hands and Lauren felt her panty slide out from under her. Before she knew it, her panty was down by her knees. Lauren glanced down to see her pubic hair glistening from her pussy juices and her panty disappear past her knees as he pushed her panty down to her feet. He lifted her foot from the accelerator slipped her panty past her feet. He raised her panty to his face and took a deep breath.

"This seems to excite you. Are you enjoying your nakedness?" Lauren meekly nodded yes. He reached over and unbuttoned the last button on Lauren's blouse. The wind separated her blouse. The inner half of each bra cup were in plain view now. As Lauren looked down and saw her bra and cleavage, she felt her nipples stiffening against her lacey bra.

"Let's get a coffee. Let's stop here." Lauren pulled into the parking lot of a chain coffee shop.

"Would you mind getting me a latte?" He pulled a $20 dollar bill out of his pocket and gave it to Lauren.

Lauren looked at her state of undress. Trembling, she said, "I can't go in there dressed like this. Even if my blouse were buttoned, it would barely cover my pussy."

"I'll make you a deal. I'll give you back your skirt for if you trade me another item of your clothing."

Lauren thought about the trade being proposed. "Trade my stockings for my skirt?"

"I don't think that is a fair trade. What else would you care to trade for the skirt?"

Again Lauren pondered her trade. What could he possibly want me to trade? It suddenly hit her what he probably wanted her to take off. "You want my bra?"

"That would be an acceptable trade."

"Do I get to at least button my blouse up?"

"Sure! We wouldn't people getting the wrong idea about you."

Lauren reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. She pulled her bra straps down and then out the sleeves of her blouse one at a time, never fully revealing her breasts. She handed him her bra. As he reached into the back seat to retrieve her skirt, she buttoned her blouse back up in her normal manner, the two top buttons undone. He started to hand her the skirt but stopped.

"Oh, that isn't the look you want is it? Don't you want to be a little more enticing?" Without thinking, Lauren nodded yes. He reached over and undid 3 of her buttons. Now, Lauren's blouse was open to just below her breasts, and her cleavage came back into view. She was glad he was making her reveal herself. He was making her do things she wanted to do, but just could not bring herself to do.

"Do me a favor?" as he handed her skirt.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Get out of the car before you put your skirt on."

Lauren gulped and nodded yes. She took the skirt and opened her door. She looked around the parking lot and seeing no one, got out of her car. She knew the car door would hide her lower body from the people inside the coffee shop, but she was afraid people would be able to tell what she was doing behind her car door. Well, at least they wouldn't be able to see her naked private area. She had her skirt half way up her legs when she heard a car enter the parking lot. It past behind her and parked in a space a few cars over. Did the driver see her dressing?

She tucked her blouse into her skirt and zipped it up. She closed her door and started for the coffee shop. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a middle aged man getting out of the car that had just drove in. She suddenly was very conscious of her breasts bouncing unencumbered by a bra. He reached the door before her and opened it for her. As she passed by him, he whispered, "Nice show out there by your car."

Lauren's face immediately turned red. "I was hoping no one saw me."

"I really didn't see anything, except that you have a very nice figure."

"Thanks." was the only thing she could manage to mumble back.

Lauren went up to the counter and ordered two lattes. The boy behind the register took her order. She handed him the $20 bill. He fumbled with the money as his eyes took in Lauren's 36c cleavage that was well displayed in her partially buttoned blouse. His stare made Lauren feel very self conscious of her state dress. It also gave her self confidence a huge boost to know that people were staring at her and enjoyed what they were seeing.

He handed her back the change awkwardly with the coins barely hitting her hand before they fell to the floor. She bent down at the same time her admirer from the parking lot did. She could feel her breasts hanging loosely inside her blouse as they rummaged for the errant coins. She could feel her nipples getting excited again as they rubbed against her blouse. As she retrieved her coins, she looked up and saw her helper staring down her blouse. She wondered if he could see her nipples. She knew at the very least, he would be able to see a good portion of her breasts. "This view is even better than the one in the parking lot," he whispered softly to her.

At that point, Lauren didn't really care if she recovered all of the scattered money. She stood up, he also stood up and handed her the money he had retrieved off the floor. "Thanks for another great show."

Lauren moved down to the end of the counter to wait for her coffees as her new admirer ordered his coffee. It felt like an eternity as she waited for her order. She felt like all eyes were on her, eyeing her cleavage. Finally, her name was called. She quickly grabbed the cups and headed out the door. She was breathless by the time she got back to her car.

As she approached her car, she spotted something hanging from the mirror. It was her panties. She hurried forward to get her panties off the mirror. Her panties had garnered all of her attention, and she hadn't notice that her passenger seat was now vacant. As Lauren got into the car, she finally realized her mystery man had disappeared again.