Life After Death Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
green1094
green1094
20 Followers

Chelse kept growing jealous every time he made an appearance. But the one that ticked her off was when, on my day off, he would drop by, at night, and stay with me. I mean I would be stupid to completely ignore his fine lean body. Every time I was around him, I felt this strong connection toward him that I couldn't be blasé about.

I fell to my knees with complete exhausted. My breathing labored I said, "I...think..."

Damion moved silently to my side, picking me up. Storing our swords on his back he brings me up to my room.

"What did you do???!!!" Kat, Jax, and Chelse yelled together.

"She will be fine, she just needs to rest. I was pushing to see how far she could go. I didn't do it because I wanted to, I was preparing her for what the shades would most likely do."

He gracefully moves to my room and lays me on my bed setting a cold compress upon my forehead.

--------------------

I walked in on them several hours later on intriguing sight. Kat, Jax, and Chelse were all staring at Damion cleaning the bloody swords.....at least one thing I did have is the fast healing...besides the growing teeth I mean.

Damion looked up and saw me sway unsteadily on my feet. The next thing I knew he was holding me vertical. From what I could see out of my eyes was the worried faces of my three. What did I look like?? I pulled away from Damion and walked to the mirror in my room.

"What happened...???!!!!" I gasped. I raised my hands to my face----"HUH," I gasped again. My skin was cold as ice and as white as a sheet. I raced from my room to Damion.

"Your true form is starting to become apparent, as the days countdown to your 22nd year your true form will come upon you. But we are avoiding that small detail by having The Council unlock your true form before then," he answered me.

Lowering his head, he moves to sit back down and started to clean the already clean sword. I move to his side putting my right hand on his shoulder and said, "Don't worry."

His hands stopped, shaking; lowering his head even lower. With his voice shaking he said, "How can I not, everyone that I ever allowed myself to care about has ended up dead because of those shades. I couldn't protect them and I'm afraid that, that will happen to you. It was prophesized that I would be the one to train the vampire queen."

I could feel the hurt inside him as if it was my own.

"I'm afraid if I allow myself to care too deeply about you, you might meet that same terrible fate. But I'm too afraid that I already am...."

I couldn't speak, it seemed that we both have feelings that we were slightly denying each other. I was determined to kill those dame bastards that were determined to end both our existences; the whole world depended on me...whether they know that or not.

I meet his sadden gaze and said, "You have trained me well and no one can predict the future. You just have to take life by the reins and not let then take what you have worked so hard for."

His eyes burned as a sapphire within a diamond with a fire that was incomprehensible. Closing the space between us he pulls me into his strong embrace. We both wanted what the other desired.

Its almost dawn..." he looks at the sky almost longingly. "I've been waiting for the day when I could feel the warmth of the sun against my skin."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"In the prophecy, it states that I'm the one who will protect and care for you, in darkness or light. There's a ritual that has to be preformed when the Queen, you, give yourself to the protector, me."

"You mean sexually..." he nods.

"But that does not matter-----"

"----How does that not matter!!! Your feelings and wishes matter to me!! I want you by my side for all eternity!!!!!"

He turns to me, shock written on his face. 'Soferia wants me????!!!!' he thought to himself.

-------------------

Later Chelse came up behind me completely enraged. "How could you???!!!" she yelled at me.

I stood there shocked wondering what she was yelling about. "'How could I' what???" I asked innocently.

"You know damn well what I am talking about!"

I kept looking at her bemused as she moved closer to my face. "UGH!!" she said shaking. "Why do you get--------"

My door flies open and someone yells, "What is all the yelling about!!!!!" Both our heads turn to him. Then he looks with understanding, apparently reading her mind.

"So I take it that you heard our conversation yesterday......It was written in the prophecy hundreds of years ago and I will not leave her side unprotected from these fiends..." He walks back into my room.

In my room he starts ranting, "Damn the sexual pull, I never intended for this to happen, just the complication that we needed." Sarcastic by the end of it.

----------------------

While I was sleeping, Damion was deep in thought, 'I can't let this go on any longer. I'm dismanteling things around her, I can't let...' his head lowers with defeat and walks from the place.

------------------------"AAAAAWWWWWWEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" Kat, Jax, and Chelse screamed.

Three blacked cloaked vampires magically appeared in the room. "Where's Damion?" the one with dark red hair demanded.

"N-not h-here," Kat replied.

The three vampires GASPED!!! They all ran to my door and opened it to find me passed out with my life force disappearing.

"Boil some water!!!" "A cloth!!!" "Get her to the couch!!!" the red hair vampire demanded with unspeakable rage.

"GO FIND DAMION!!!!!!!!!"

----------------------

Another scream sounded, announcing Damion and Ayumu's return. When he was in view of the couch, Damion froze in utter horror. He almost broke down.

Pushing back the few people that stood in his way, he moved to my side biting his wrist. Placing his wrist above my mouth, he let his blood drip into my mouth.

"Hopefully that will help," Damion said and stood up.

Several hours later I awoke. "Ugh, what happened....?" I asked.

"We are not sure..." said Lucus.

"Damion...." I said with caution, as I stood up warily to walk to his side. He turns his gaze to me and I could see the hurt and rage that radiated from his very soul. Arms at his sides, I moved forward and placed my arms around him and said, "You have not lost me yet."

He didn't smile but there was a new fire burning in his soul that couldn't be denied.

---------------------

We all stood in a big room with twelve men (I don't consider them equal to a vampire) staring down at all eight of us.

Damion walked forward and spoke, "You have not yet unlocked her powers and its past the due date. She is your Queen after all and would you deny the law that her mother set in stone---literally."

All squirmed in their chairs. The head then spoke, "Fine." He waved his hand and everybody standing close to me, moved back.

A white light engulfed me and I started to...change. I started to feel sick, the pain was too much, I dropped to my knees. My hands started to shake from the shear throbbing of my nails that were growing as if they were stunning to steel, but they looked the same as always. The light vanished as I stood; I looked at Damion who seemed stunned. I could smell the very fear that was eminateing from the humans. I could even see a speck of dust traveling along the stone floor on the other side of the room. Every sense was so utterly enhanced that now I realized why vampires were considered the ultimate destroyer. My eyes were a shade lighter; my hair grew longer and blacker with a blood red tint. I stretched thinking, 'oh yeah this felt good, this was what I was missing for so long.' Everybody seemed to be frozen at the sight of me.

"Now you may leave," the head said dismissively.

"Not quite yet..." I said. "As engraved on the stone (I waved my hand and the ancient stone appeared) ---"

All gasped. "But we destroyed that stone!!!!"

I gave them and evil grin. "Just one of my many powers. But on another note, it states 'that when my daughter returns, The Council will hand rule over to her, my daughter, my Soferia. Next she will have her say in who she wants in her Council.'"

"Can you say heartless," I heard from behind me in a whisper from Chelse.

I turned to look at her and she squirmed and moved behind Jax. "Don't try my patience. I haven't even gotten to you and you don't know what heartless means until you have seen what they (I point to The Council) have done. (I turned back to them) I will strip all you of your powers making you human. I will also strip you of your money but only so you could live a...decent enough life and I'm not done...(I said before the head could interrupt) then I will place each of you in a different part of the world!!"

All gasped, "What about your new advisors?"

"The only ones that I could ever trust are standing right here: Damion, Lucus, Raph, and Ayumu.

---------------------

green1094
green1094
20 Followers
12