Life after Death Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned as I took her hand and led her out to the bedroom. We sat on the bed. I held her face tenderly in my hands and kissed her lips. She kissed me back with such force and passion. My hands gently caressed down her sides and back up again. We collapsed onto the bed and I kissed her lips and moved on. I planted soft kisses over her chin and down her neck. Kissing her shoulders and down between her breasts. It was a combination of licks and kisses in a circle around her right breast. Underneath and to the outside, gradually working my way to the nipple and drew it into my mouth, softly sucking as I held it between my teeth. A soft kiss and I was on my way to the other side. I repeated the entire routine on her left breast. She ran her fingers through my hair as I continued my journey of exploration down her wondrous body, kissing and licking as I went. A playful kiss to her pierced belly button, which was such a erotic surprise stopping, I looked up and saw the soft light from the bedside lamps reflecting in her eyes. She has such gorgeous eyes....

Now it was time to tease her, heighten her emotions so that our pleasure would intensify later on, I stopped kissing and only let her feel the heat of my breath as I traced and licked my way to her thighs. Once there, I started to kiss and nibble the soft flesh once more, raising her leg I kissed my way down to her ankle, switching to the other leg and snaked my tongue from her ankle back up the inside of her thigh right to point she needed me to be. Gently blowing a stream of warm air against her clitoris as I traced the outline of her lips with my fingers. Then I softly started to lick. From the bottom to the top, when I reached her clitoris once more, I gave it a quick little flick and went back down again, each time I pushing my tongue in deeper and deeper scooping out the sweet juices with my tongue. Rachel moaned out loud and began writhing with abandoned pleasure as I took her clit between my lips and sucked lovingly on it and slipping a finger in side. I could feel her legs tighten around my shoulders, her heels digging into my back ramming her hot pussy against my hand and mouth and her orgasm exploded in a crescendo of noise as her thighs clamped my head and mouth in position I frantically kissed, licked nibbled her extended clit and pumped two fingers deep into her until she released me, whimpering and then laughing as her orgasm began to subside.

Not content with this, I began a new campaign of more quick kisses over her thighs and belly, as I began my journey back up to her breasts I began to touch the beautiful soft mounds of flesh gently, tweaking and rolling each nipple in turn and then began to kiss and suck each one deep into my mouth. As I did this I was accompanied by loud moans of "Oh My God, where did you learn to do that?" This only led me to concentrate my efforts even more on her glorious tits, I continued to flick, lick nibble each breast, lovingly learning each contour as I worshiped them, then working my way to her neck, then her neck and finally kissing along her cheek. The moment our eyes met, I gently kissed your lips and I slid my full six and half inches inside of her. There was no urgency as we slowly rocked of our hips together; as our rhythm grew I was able to glide in and out, just a few inches at a time. I found I could pull right out and slowly slide back in again. She was so wet and I was so hard we were able to keep going for what seemed like hours.

Then with a little coaxing from her vice like legs, I pushed all the way in. Our lips pressed together as we rocked to and fro, lost in our newfound love for each other each other. I slid my legs under her and pulling her toward me. We were both sitting now, her legs over mine. I was still inside of her and our mouths still locked together passionately. Our motions matched each other, I pulled back when she did, and she thrust forward as I did. My hands caressed her back, as she gripped my head. Our breathing and our thrusts were in unison. Everything was about being together. Our bodies were together and I could feel her heart racing next to mine. Our breaths came as one, our eyes met and we saw the same thing. We saw only each other, lost in passion and the moment.

Suddenly she dropped your head to my shoulder and I could hear her breathing quicken. I lowered my lips to her neck and started to kiss yet again. Her legs tightened around my waist and her arm locked around my back, I could feel her entire body tense as waves of pleasure rolled through her body as she orgasmed for the second time I could hold back nolonger calling her name telling her how fantastic she was I exploded my cum deep into her for the first time and knew that I had found a woman who I could love again.

As we lay in each other's arms, we could still smell each other, and she dreamily whispered in my ear that she thought she could get used to this, I told her that I knew I could. We could still taste one another on our lips and we heard the rain lightly tapping on the windows. What we felt was love...

We lay there for a while, before realising we better sort ourselves out and after a quick shower I agreed to go and get the kids from Miles and Helen, while she took a little more time to clean herself up and prepare a light tea for us all, before leaving to get Alice home to bed.

12