All Comments on 'Life after Death Ch. 10'

by Executive Gent

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

Wow, this story is great, I have just read all of them in a row, it is really a lovely series, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
AWESOME !!!

Please, please,please continue this story. Great story line and excellant developement of the story lines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
It is brilliant ...

how you descibe the depth of the fealings of those two. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
It still stays a great story

EG:

It's hard to write long stories and hold the readers interest from first to last but you have put together a great package where each chapter blends in nicely to tell an outstanding story that doesn't lag. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Executive GentExecutive Gentalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Thank you..

I wanted to thank everyone for both their public and private support for this series, I am not sure yet how far I will take it, but there are a few stories about these two yet to be told, so I'll keep writing about them and until their story is complete.

So I hope everyone enjoys the story and that you will be patient with me while I write the next chapter.

Thanks again

Best Wishes

EG

NamizujsNamizujsalmost 19 years ago
Great do keep writing

Well wait and keep on reading.

Thanks

John

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userExecutive Gent@Executive Gent
I'm just an ordinary guy, who having been through some tough times came out of it with a need to put some of my experiences down on paper. Out of that have come my stories. I never intended to write erotic fiction, but every time I start to write, that is what it becomes. I ho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES