Life after Death Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she got into the tub, she had lit several of the scented candles that she had soaked that first day, now she lay in the candlelit bath, being pleasured by its glorious jets. She giggled to herself at that thought and turned the dial on the control panel one more notch, the water picked up in intensity as it rushed out and against her clit. Idly, she thought about how great a holiday with everyone would be, and how she needed some new clothes and costumes. As the bubbling waters massaged her inflamed pussy, she wondered if Steve would like it if she waxed it, after all although she already trimmed her pubic hair, and she would need to trim it further if she wanted to wear some of the sexy costumes she had seen, and she really did want to drive him mad for her, as she was slowly fingering herself she got more and more excited and decided it would be a lovely surprise for him and she would love it too if she was completely bare. The water was now moving with a lot of force as it rushed against her hot pussy. Lifting one leg, she opened herself even more and felt the water push deeper into her pussy, making her pump her hips towards the watery penetration. The feeling was like nothing she had ever experienced before; she couldn't believe that she was actually letting the fast jets almost fuck her pussy.

One hand stroked her breasts, pinching her nipples as her hips moved slowly underwater. She turned onto her side and rested her foot on the edge of the tub, leaving her pussy wide open to the pounding water fucking it. Rachel reached over to flick the switch up one more notch. The spa seemed to go into overdrive as the water was pounding itself into her open pussy and against her clit with amazing force. Her hips pumped back and forth, faster as the water worked its magic. Her eyes were half closed and her lips parted. She was making little moaning sounds as her hips thrust against the water jets that were fucking her pussy. Using one hand to balance in the water, she reached around behind herself and slowly inserted a finger into her asshole.

"Oooooooh...mmmmmmff aaaaah.." she moaned and knew she would come soon if she didn't stop now. But "what the hell she groaned out loud, it's just feels so gooood."

Her hips continued to buck and thrust against the jets again, the force of the water against her clit was delicious. Her body jerked with the orgasm that washed over her in wave after wave of pure pleasure until she was spent. It seemed to go on and on as her body made waves in the bathtub, splashing water over the side as the orgasm took control. When it finally ended, Rachel lay back in the warm water, breathing hard for a few more minutes, her body limp and relaxed, her eyes closed. When she finally opened her eyes...she thought to herself that this spa bath was a very good reason to move in here!!! However, wherever they ended up living they had to have one of these, and found that she was laughing out loud. Rachel knew it wouldn't be the last time she used the spa and wondered what it would be like to get Steve to join in too. Imagine the combined power of the jets and his shaft pleasuring at the same time she mused.

She turned the spa jets off and wrapped her still tingling body in the thick towels close by, as she did she checked the time noting that it was nearly an hour and a half since Steve had left. Suddenly a wicked thought entered her mind as she went into the bedroom and picked up the phone. The phone rang before an efficient voice at the other end answered.

"Hi Sarah, it Rachel…… How was your weekend?" She said smiling as spoke.

"Hi Rachel, great thanks …quiet but really restful. How about you?"

"Lovely thanks,"

Laughing she said "It was good to have some time for us… Its hard when you have as many kids as we do, so it was a real luxury."

"I can imagine, Steve said the same earlier, he's free if you would like to speak to him"

"Thanks that would be great"

"I'll put you through, hold the line"

The next thing she heard was Steve's voice saying;

"Hi Babe, how are you?"

"Great, just had a bath and wanted to here your voice, is that ok?"

"I'm glad you rang, I missed you already." He grinned.

"Mmmm.. Missed you too, I used the spa in the en-suite for the first time, its .. Uhm .. very relaxing"

"Yeah its lovely, I wish I could have washed your back for you…Then again I doubt I would have just washed you!!!" he laughed.

"Well Babe, I found plenty to entertain me while I bathed, some of those jets are very strategically placed, I have to be honest, I had a great time, I sat there thinking of you and how much fun we could be having together, and took the matter into my own hands, you still owe me from earlier you know?"

Steve couldn't help himself he just groaned out loud as he imagined her playing with herself in the bath, he knew that the jets had a great effect on both male and females and he and Jane had spent many hours in there experimenting. But now it was Rachel's body he wanted to touch and caress whilst bathing.

"Did you enjoy it then?" he groaned

"Oh yeah sweety, it was amazing, I almost felt I could use the jets to penetrate me, I felt like I was fucking myself with them. God I wish you were there with me Steve, or here now I need you so badly."

Rachel's fingers traced her pussy again, her fingers parting her lips and rubbing her clit softly again as she told Steve how hot she was for him. Laughing she told him she wished he could come home and sort her out, but she knew how busy he was today, but not to think he was going to get to sleep early tonight as she intended repayment in full. He grinned and told her that he would come home if he could, but he couldn't, things calmed down a bit and they chatted about what she intended to do that day. She said she was coming into town shopping a soon as she dressed, and that she would look at holidays too, he said not to worry if she couldn't, they could look for late deals off the internet. Finally he asked if she was free for lunch, and she said she would see and call him later on his mobile, as her bath had taken longer than expected!!! Anyway, she said that if they met for lunch, she would probably get arrested for public indecency. He laughed out loud, told her he loved her and said goodbye. Secretly he wished that they could meet and he could repay her what he owed her from earlier.

He tried to get on with his day, but for the next hour, all he seemed to be able to think about when he was alone, was the image of her pleasuring herself in his bath. He phoned Rob and Claire and agreed what time to pick them up this evening, he was strangely nervous about that, but he owed them the courtesy of telling them face to face about how he felt about Rachel. After several short meetings and getting back to work without distraction, Sarah buzzed him and told him that Rachel had rung while he was in a meeting and would he ring her as she had found a holiday, but wanted to run it by him first.

Picking up the phone, he dialled her mobile, "Hey sexy, calmed down a bit now?" He teased when she answered.

"Hey gorgeous" she laughed "just a bit … you?"

"A little… Sarah said you had found a holiday worth considering"

"Yeah, but I realised I didn't really know what you liked, although we talked about it, I wanted your opinion first."

"Where are you now Hun?"

"Sitting on a bench in The Hayes"

The Hayes is a large tree lined pedestrian thoroughfare in the city centre and was no more than five minutes from the office.

"I have time if you want to grab a sandwich and look at the brochure if you want to meet. Do you want to come here or shall I meet you?"

"Can you come to me? If I come to the office, we will be far longer than we need to be, and I have got so much to get through today"

She sounded as if she was really stressed already, bless her, just listening to her voice, made his heart melt.

"Ok babe, I meet you in ten minutes ok?"

"Fine I'm outside the concert hall ok?"

"Ok, see you there"

I mentioned to Sarah that I was popping out to meet Rachel, but would not be long and hurried out to meet her. She was sitting on a bench reading a magazine. It struck me how truly beautiful mature women can be, wearing a simple floral print spaghetti strapped summer dress with a camisole underneath, covered by a small cotton cardigan and elegant healed sandals. Her dark hair was loose and floating gently in the breeze and she wore dark glasses in the sunshine. To me she looked stunning and unbelievably sexy, she was not aware of the male interest she was causing. Looking up she gave me such a lovely smile, quickly followed by a loving kiss, which stirred up all the earlier images I had of her in the bath. Grinning at me knowingly, she lightly touched the front of my trousers and almost surreptitiously stroked my length;

"Pleased to see me then?" she teased

"Ofcourse I grinned"

Actually my body ached for her, I felt like a teenager again, but with understanding and maturity to handle moments like this as almost a detached form of foreplay. It heightened my senses increasing the expectation of what would surely come later, but just the pleasure of an unplanned meeting with the person you love was enough for now. We quickly sat back down on the bench and began to chat about the holiday options. She had found several options, one on the isle of Crete, which looked great but it meant that we would have to share two rooms, an option we didn't really want, two on Minorca, the first was a lovely hotel where you could have an apartment with space for us all, but the hotel seemed geared to those a little older, and not to a family with three kids. The second was lovely but it was self-catering only and was in an extremely busy resort. The natural option for both of us seemed to be Majorca in a resort called Calla Bona, which the brochure said was a resort that has managed to retain its colourful harbour, with quaint narrow streets that were lined with attractive bars and open-air cafés. There is a 17th-century watchtower on the Punta de n'Amer headland that is in easy reach and the beautiful village of Porto Cristo was just a short drive south. Combined with the pretty harbour and plenty of waterside cafés, the brochure said that the magnificent Caves of Drach were just outside the village; an attraction that I knew the kids would love. The hotel was an aparthotel called The Bonaire, which offered a high standard of accommodation and comfort. The pictures of the complex looked great and the brochure stated that it was ideal for families with a well-planned activity programme, which would give us the space to relax as well. If it was just the two of us then we would have gone for something a little more genteel and exclusive, but this was about family and ensuring that the kids had a great holiday. Rachel agreed, and said that if we had time we could go and book it together, I thought that was a great idea too and within 45 minutes we were sorted and the trip confirmed, although there was much discussion about who paid for what!!! There was never any question really I won which made the young travel agent grin as we had a minor domestic at her desk.

I asked her if she wanted to come back to office for a coffee, but she declined, saying that while she loved me very much, if she had a chance of visiting my office or shopping for clothes, then there was no contest, shopping won every time. With that she kissed my cheek and grinned saying she would see me later, I stood watching her wander off down the street towards the shopping centres, and not for the first time in the last few days counted my blessings and silently thanked God for my finding happiness again. I decided that a small detour via an exclusive jeweller was in order, as I wanted to look at rings, the sooner I could make her my fiancé and ultimately my wife the better. I rang Sarah and let her know I would be a little longer than expected, and headed to the jewellers, in all honesty I didn't expect to purchase a ring that day but wanted to look and get a feel for what was available.

Cardiff is full of quaint Victorian shopping arcades, that have a wide range of shops dealing with specialist products and you often find exclusive shoe shops, or designer clothes shops in them, but today I wanted the services of a lovely old jeweller in Royal Arcade, the company had been there for many years and had specialised in high quality pieces, that were always modern, but retained the level of class and quality I needed. I knew that Rachel loved simple pieces so it seemed natural to look at solitaire rings, probably set in white gold or platinum. A very well dressed lady who was slightly overweight but with immaculate blond shoulder length hair and manicured nails greeted me and asked me if I needed assistance. I smiled politely and told her what I had in mind and after I had determined my budget she showed me several styles and one in particular caught my eye, it was a Millennium solitaire ring, it was a beautiful piece which had a 0.70 carat Millennium Classic Diamond at its heart. The diamond was set in eighteen-carat white gold that emphasised the sparkle and fire of the lovely stone, I loved it, it was everything that represented my image of Rachel, it was elegant yet stunning at the same time and square cut of the diamond gave it an originality that I thought enchanting. I couldn't resist it and told the women the size I needed, which thankfully they was size of the ring she had showed me. I handed the woman my card and stood there for a couple of minutes whilst it was authorised, it doesn't matter how successful I have become recently, I can never rid myself of the angst of my card being rejected!! As usual it was fine, and I had just bought a £2500 pound engagement ring, which I decided to give her tonight before I met Rob and Claire.

Back at the office I could not help my good mood, and my staff obviously could tell something good had occurred over lunch. Sarah came in and asked if I would like a drink, giving me a quizzical look. Sarah had been my PA for over five years, and had been a rock in the tough times, often shielding me from difficult situations, which I could not deal with at the time. She was a real gem and was very attractive too. She was 29 with long light brown hair, dark brown eyes, and an oval face simply highlighted a slim build, slightly larger than average bust, and impossibly long legs. Generally she was a lovely looking woman, I often mused that if she hadn't been extremely happily married then I could have fallen for her, although prior to meeting Rachel, I would have said that she was considerably taller than I normally preferred, but somehow, however as lovely she was there was no chemistry, she loved her husband and daughter and never showed any sign of interest in anyone else, me included.

I had looked after her well, she was paid considerably more than was normal for a PA, but then she did much more than was normal too. Therefore, it is fair to say we had an extremely close relationship, I had visited her house with the kids and she and her family had spent time with us as well, so when she brought in my coffee, shutting the door and sitting down opposite me, I knew I was in for a grilling.

"So how was lunch?" She casually asked

Grinning I said innocently;

"Fine, we booked a holiday to Majorca leaving on the 24th May and coming back on the 7th June which is a Saturday, so I'll be back in the office on the 9th, so could you leave Monday free for me to catch up on the merger developments, please?"

"Yeah of course, so how was your weekend with Rachel? It must have been lovely to have some time alone with out the kids…."

She smiled sweetly throughout, but I knew her well enough to know that she was probing me about what had happened. As I said, she and I had become friends so I grinned and shaking my head as I answered.

"You get more like Helen everyday!!! Seriously we are so happy, when Jane died, I never expected to feel anything for anybody again. But Rachel.."

I paused trying to find my words

"… makes me feel so….. alive again, its amazing"

I had a huge lump in my throat and saw her eyes fill up as she smiled and got up and walked around my desk and hugged me tightly, when she finally let me go, I pulled the ring box out of my pocket and opening it I said;

"Infact we agreed to build a future together, so I'm going to ask her formally to marry me later…… What do you think?"

Sarah cried openly hugging me so tightly again, and told me that it was beautiful and that it was fantastic news, she thought Rachel was wonderful, and asked me did she know about the ring? I explained to her about the commitment we had made, but that we hadn't made it official, although she had told me that she definitely wanted to marry me and explained that her first marriage had been so unhappy, that she had doubted she could ever feel able to commit to someone again, but she now felt that we were meant to be together. Smiling at Sarah I asked her not to say anything to anyone until I had met with Rob and Claire later that night. She promised she wouldn't and told me that I had made her day and that Mike (her husband) would be so pleased too, thanking her for her support I smiled warmly as she turned and left.

The rest of the afternoon was quiet but extremely busy, my main task was to meet with my partner Ed, who was the other major shareholder, about how we would operate after we had merged with the recruitment company we were acquiring at the end of June. Although we were taking a controlling interest in the business, we needed to maintain autonomy for both companies whilst ensuring that their operating processes mirrored ours within the next eighteen months. We had agreed most of the key positions in the new structure except one and that was the transition/implementation directors' role. We had looked hard for the right person but failed. To me it had to be from in-house, but there had been no obvious candidate to date. If we didn't sort it soon, it would be down to one of us to take it on. I felt that we were to critical to the prime business to risk trying to do both roles in the new structure. I had an idea on how to solve it but needed his buy in before broaching the subject; we had agreed to meet at 3pm in my office. I loved this building, it had originally been an old post office, which we had kept the façade and completely rebuilt the structure behind in order to create the working environment we wanted, which was modern but refined, we always made sure there was good art on the walls and each workstation had quality furniture, and allowed community spirit within the office, whilst ensuring that people had the privacy to work without interruption.

My office was comfortably decorated in cream, with high quality modern lightwood furniture and two comfortable black leather sofas' and a six seat round table for more formal meetings. Behind my Desk was a large arched window that had uninterrupted views of Cardiff Bay. My other luxury was that I had my own private bathroom and dressing area with sole access from this room. The partition from the outer office was glass but had internal blinds between the double glazed panels that could be shut electronically from my desk. In addition I had built in multi media system that allowed me to make detailed and extremely complex presentations from my desk also if required.

Ed arrived bang on time and we greeted each other warmly, after initial pleasantries we got down to business, I had known him for nearly 11 years and although we got on well, and were extremely effective in business, we were no more than close colleagues, he and his wife had no children, and lived a very clinical existence, he was fanatical about fitness and health and his home was like something straight out of an Ideal Home magazine. His wife was an ex fashion model, who was still involved in the fashion industry and it fair to say they led an almost narcissistic existence, their lives revolved wholly around their own needs and they led a very high profile lifestyle, particularly for a provincial UK city, but he was perfect as a front man for our business. Jane and I had always worried about the children creating havoc when we visited. A great guy but extremely different, but the best sales and marketing guy I had ever met. I closed the blinds and asked Sarah not to disturb us until we had finished, as we relaxed on the sofas drinking our coffee. I started;