All Comments on 'Life after Death Ch. 12'

by Executive Gent

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 18 years ago
Welcome back!

EG,

This is a very good next chapter so I can't wait for the next one. Glad you are able to continue now. Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You've nothing to fear

EG:

You expressed a fear that because of the time delay something may have been lost in ch. 12. Fear not. You've told a fine tale from the beginning and it carried on in ch. 12. By the way, welcome back old son. Thank You. Ronnie W.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for a very nice job. Sorry to hear of your loss.

Hope that you come back to us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Most enjoyable.

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Good mix of story line and sex unlike most on this site.

You could do with an editor or proof reader to eliminate some grammatic and other mistakes. But I still really enjoyed this.

FullboostFullboostover 11 years ago
Wonderful

This was a great story! The only issues I have are that you would write "me" instead of "she", or "my" instead of "her" which made the story very disjointed in parts! As you would have to stop and re read it to figure out who you were talking about! It was very bad in one of the earlier chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrific Story!

Thanks for this great story. Hope everything is going ok for you now.

All the best!

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017almost 7 years ago
looking forward

Thank for you, I wish you all the best, it takes time, how much is up to each person,my self just short of a year, will likely take an other couple, to feel I might of made it back to the light. Know you are a valued author to this reader.

North

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017about 6 years ago
Second and third times

Sorry I can not vote again, but know I would give you more than five stars if I could, thank you for your efforts and sharing, It was better reading for me the second and third times.

NorthPacific

tompo296tompo296about 6 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed your heartfelt story, Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Loved the story. Great interaction between the characters. 5* Thanks for your time and imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userExecutive Gent@Executive Gent
I'm just an ordinary guy, who having been through some tough times came out of it with a need to put some of my experiences down on paper. Out of that have come my stories. I never intended to write erotic fiction, but every time I start to write, that is what it becomes. I ho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES