Life After Last Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I regained consciousness I was in excruciating pain, the cuff around my neck was tightening again and I was very lightheaded. I felt drunk, but then I was gone again. I was aware of the pain and a prostate driven orgasm before I fainted. I saw my bloody pussy on TV and was out again. I have no idea how long this went on, but I finally regained my senses and found myself being put in the trunk of Fred's car. I was a bloody cum soaked mess and my beautiful clothes were in a shambles. I had on some type of diaper.

The next thing I remember I was in bed in the motel room and Fred was watching me.

"How about a drink?" He asked.

"Scotch, please." I responded.

Scotch on the rocks didn't stop the pain, but I was glad to have it. I was on my back and my legs were attached to the legs of the bed. Fred took my drink and attached my arms to the legs of the bed as well. He put the penis gag in my mouth and tightened the straps around my head.

"Thanks for the Electro-Sex Gear. It was a perfect gift I've always wanted one." Fred said as he pushed a metal cylinder inside my pussy. He attached a wire to each of my nipples and shoved a slender tube inside my cock. After he had taped everything in place he hit me with the first jolt. I jerked violently. I couldn't help it.

"I've set it for random, but it wont hit you more than twice in ten minutes." Fred said as he turned out the lights and left the room.

Chapter Seven

The next morning the maid banged on the door for several minutes before she ventured in and it must have been quite a sight. I'm sure her first thought was to get the manager, but she put a towel over my cock and removed the gag. She didn't speak much English and I was delirious. I asked her not to call anyone and offered her $200.00.

The first order of business was to get the Electro-Sex machine turned off. It had already popped me twice and it scared my rescuer almost as bad as it hurt me. She finally just unplugged it from the wall. Small padlocks had me secured to the bed, but all she had to do was unbuckle the wristbands, which she did.

I checked my purse for my emergency stash and found five crisp hundred-dollar bills. I paid the maid two and offered her another C-note for some type of clothes. She returned in a few minutes with a plain gray dress. She agreed to come back in an hour.

I could only stand to about 50-percent of my height with my butt poking straight out. My asshole was ruined. I ran a hot tub and eased into it. Memories of the night before filled my mind and I was mad, but mostly at myself. That thin line between master and masochist had been crossed. I decided erotic asphyxiation or what ever they were doing to me without my permission was over the top. I could remember if I tried my safe word, but they wouldn't have known it anyway.

I kept running hot water in the tub to keep the temperature up and before I knew it my hour was up. The maid agreed to another hour, she had to I could not get out of the tub. I started fingering my pussy and flaking off pieces of crusted something. I found I could flex the sphincter, which I thought was good so I slowly inserted one heavily greased finger. After another 20 or 30 minutes in the hot water, life after last night seemed possible I simply had to get going. I put a blob of Vaseline on the opening with a clean washcloth on top of that. The bottom of my two-piece held everything in place. My new dress and a pair of flip-flops finished my outfit.

I was trying to get the place cleaned up and my stuff packed when my brain finally engaged – Sheila would already be home. I had no male clothes. I could go buy some, but I was trying to figure out the point. I had left my girly stuff all over the house. Sheila was going to kick my ass no matter what. (Oh shit, that was a bad thought.)

I carried a load to the car – No Car. My car was gone, moved or stolen I didn't know, but I needed a plan. I got some ice and poured a beer over the ice. A stale cracker and the beer made for Sunday communion. I called Jenny and she agreed to come get me.

Like a mother hen she came swooping into the room. "My God girl, what did that whack mother fucker do this time?"

"I'm hurt real bad Jenny, but all I need is a friend."

She walked over and hugged me. We kissed. It wasn't sex it was love. I couldn't remember when I had been loved by anyone. I clung to her as if for life.

"I'm going to get some cold beer and we are going to talk." Jenny said.

"About what, Jenny?"

"About your wife and your real estate business and your taste in men."

I laughed and it hurt. Residual damage from that shock machine I presumed. "That's just what the doctor ordered."

Jenny came back with a suitcase and some ice and we started on the world problems. The drunker we got the better our solutions.

We settled on confrontation with Sheila. Jenny wanted me to go to the mall and pick up a designer outfit. "I'll do your makeup. You'll look better than that stuck up bitch."

As far as my business was concerned we decided a gay persona was just the thing to increase sales in the trendy upscale areas. I could wear women's business suits and flirt with the trophy wives. Into our second six-pack we were sure they all loved gay men and would relate better to a transvestite than a man.

Our grand solution for men was to leave them alone. I told her about Julie.

"Must you have a top bitch? Couldn't a frilly little thing in pink?" Jenny asked.

"You mean like Holly?" I asked with a big grin.

"You ever heard of do as I say not as I do."

She said if I needed some practice muff diving I could start with her, but we both knew we had something better than sex.

"Jenny, I know it's sick, but I have to have a sadist. I need the discipline."

She held me tight and kissed me again. We had a quiet trip to my house. She held my hand as we pulled into the drive. My car was sitting there so we put my stuff in the trunk. Sheila started screaming obscenities. I picked up a bottle of Scotch from the bar, walked upstairs to the bathroom, went in and locked the door. Sheila pounded and yelled for a while. I settled into the Jacuzzi.

My steamy surroundings and drunken state were perfect therapy. I thought about Fred – it was over. I thought about Julie. A chill ran through me because I knew it would end in disaster. I thought about Sheila. If she would accept my being a tranny she had the dominant gene pool. We could have a good life or so my clouded mind believed.

Chapter Eight

I never spoke to Sheila that night and she was gone when I finally ventured downstairs the next morning. I had a light breakfast. My ass was still hurting and I decided an enema was the best way to avoid a painful problem. Upon further consideration I settled on flooding my bottom with mineral oil. I also decided today was the first day of the rest of my life.

I successful cleaned my pussy and put a tampon in myself. I shaved and brushed my teeth and got in the shower. I really didn't need to, but I ran o razor over my legs. Finished in the shower I put lotion all over my body and powered between my legs. Win lose or draw I was a tranny from this moment forward. The very thought took my breath – I was free. I put on my white gaff and tucked my clitty stick away. My lace panties were midnight blue as was the matching garter and hose with seems. I'd removed my nipple jewelry but my breasts were really cute surrounded by a midnight blue lace bra with "A" cups and a front closure.

I wore a white man's dress shirt with my bra showing, but today would be the last time I would have my buttons on the wrong side. I wore a thin red and blue tie with the knot pulled down and the top button undone. I selected a tan suit with a navy pinstripe. Today would be the last time I ever wore trousers with a front zipper. Today would be the last time I wore a man's jacket. I wore no socks and today would be the last time I wore men's shoes. I'd start with ½" wedge heels and work my way up. I wore tiny silver studs in the upper holes in my ears. I didn't wear makeup, but I put a light pink gloss on my lips.

I drove to work with the top down. I would let my hair grow and die it a pretty blonde. If my employees weren't happy with the change they could quit. If my customers weren't happy they could find another agent. If people thought I was gay they were definitely right.

My office was I a glass front strip mall in the most affluent area in town. I liked looking out so I put glass partitions in the office. This required that the place be kept neat and orderly, which I also liked. I tried not to be self-conscious when I entered the office, but everyone in the place noticed my new look.

Betty Lou, my secretary was the only one brave enough to ask. She had been with me seven years. We got some coffee and sat down at the round table in my office. I told her I was a transvestite and that from now on I would dress in a more feminine manner. She was surprised or more accurately shocked. She danced around the question for a while and sipped coffee.

"Are you queer?" She finally asked.

"Yes."

She was stunned. She got up and left the room like a zombie except she wasn't holding her hands out in front of her. Little huddles sprang up among my ten employees and after about an hour Betty Lou returned.

"Mr. Carter we have been talking."

She normally called me Jim, but under the circumstances I understood the formality and the distance it created. "I noticed."

"This is your company. If your personal life style doesn't hurt the business it's none of our concern. A couple of the women think the whole thing will actually be good in the long run." She alternated between rubbing her hands together and rubbing her hands on her skirt. "I hope we haven't offended you."

"I'm glad to have it all out in the open. I assume you discussed the fact that it will get worse before it all settles down?"

"Jim, what about Sheila?" Betty Lou asked.

"I haven't talked to her yet."

"I don't know if I can deal with this. I think you should get some help, but again it's none of my business." With that she shrugged and left my office.

In an act of defiance I took off my coat and hung it on the rack. Now they could see my bra. I was practicing walking by putting one foot directly in front of the other, but I wasn't sure my hips were swinging. There are a thousand little differences between a man and a woman. I wondered if I'd ever learn ten. I couldn't seem to find enough work to look busy and everyone seemed to be staring at me and I wasn't yet ready to bark at them dressed in girl's clothes.

I saw the car pull up and the long slender legs get out. It was Julie.

"I'm here to see Jamie. She's expecting me." Julie said as she walked past Betty Lou.

Well, there it was. Jamie was born.

Julie was wearing a charcoal suit with a thin gray stripe. It had a short fitted skirt. Her light gray shell had a boat neck and she wore onyx jewelry. Her hose were pale gray and her shoes were charcoal and white spectator pumps. I was sitting behind my desk probably with my mouth gaped open.

She stopped half way between my door and my desk. Everyone was watching.

"Hi, Jamie. I really like the outfit."

"I'm going to get some better suits this afternoon."

"Like I'm wearing?" Julie asked.

"Except I'll need pants."

"How about shoes? Do you like my shoes?" Julie asked.

"Yes they are elegant."

"Come over here, get on your knees and kiss them."

I rose and walked around to face her. "Please, not in front of my employees."

"If they stay they will be my employees and you may never see them again. Now – down bitch."

I sank to my knees and kissed the tops of her shoe.

"That's a good girl. You may go back and sit at the desk." Julie said. When I was seated she continued. "I'll have my lawyer arrange your divorce. That bitch will get nothing. She (Julie's lawyer) will also arrange the sale of this business to me. You'll be my house keeper."

"Julie, I'm not going there."

She walked around and stood in front of me leaning back against the desk. She worked her skirt up until I could see the crouch of her panties.

"You want me to leave forever?"

There was a long silence. Her eyes were locked on mine. Neither blinked until I said. "No."

"Move the panties aside." Julie said.

I did and her beautiful shaved cock fell out.

"I've had so many hormones it's not much to look at anymore, but you'll learn to love it. Now, put it in your mouth or say goodbye to me forever."

I looked out at my employees before I leaned forward and kissed my new master.

She put her hand on my head, ruffed my hair and said. "That's a good girl. You're going to love our new life together and don't bother with pants you'll be passable in less than 90-days. With your beautiful new body I'll teach you something new about the S in S&M. Boys just can't get enough of girls like us."