Life At Islands Estates Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I agreed and told her we'd check it out this week.

Darlene came over and asked if we wanted food. We decided on the broiled flounder and it was delicious. Denny and Jeff and Ronny showed up and we started playing promptly at eight. The crowd was great. Dennis was in fine form and had the whole place rocking right from the beginning. I was drifting way out in space on some of my lead solos, improvising and bending the melody line. Denny kept looking at me and smiling. I was having fun. Marie was following me on the keyboards and her leads were starting to improve a bunch. We took our first break at 9:45.

Again as last night, we were swamped with fans and spent nearly the whole break talking to people. Irene sent me a tea over with Darlene. She winked at me and licked her eyebrows when she handed me the tea.

"How about a blowjob?" I asked her.

"Soon as you're finished," she answered. "See me at the bar."

I winked at her and we went back to playing. The place was even more crowded than last night and Bob was in hog heaven. They closed the kitchen and moved tables to the side so that folks could dance in the dining room too. We took our last break at 11:30. I really had to pee so I waved at Bob as I headed for his office. Darlene followed me in and closed the door. She followed me into the tiny bathroom and reached for my dick before I had a chance to whiz.

"I gotta piss," I told her.

"So, piss," she said.

I let it fly and she almost missed the bowl. I watched as her fingers dipped through the yellow liquid. As the flow stopped, she sat on the stool and popped me onto her mouth and quickly brought me to a hard climax, filling her mouth with semen.

"Want to meet me afterwards and fuck?" she asked.

"Where?" I asked.

"Right here on Bob's couch," she said. "He'll let me use it if I blow him later." Another cum queen, just like her sister.

"Soon as we break down, Hon," I told her and headed for the stage.

"Your fly is open, Virgil," Marie scolded.

"Shit," I said and turned around and zipped up before anyone else noticed.

"Slut," Marie said. She had me this time. I admit it.

We played until 1:30 and folded. The place emptied out quickly. Marie and Denny along with Jeff and Ronny were right behind the patrons. I loaded my guitars and mics in the car, and went back inside to search for Darlene. Bob pointed to his office door and smiled knowingly. I opened the door a crack and peeked in. Darlene was leaning against Bob's big wood desk smoking a cigarette. I pushed the door open and entered, closing the door behind me.

"Gail tells me you fuck like a stallion. That true?" she asked.

"Oh, I don't know. I don't get a lot of complaints. You might want to ask Irene about it," I answered. "She rode the pony last night."

"She told me. She also told me you were real gentle with her," she commented. "She's old. I didn't want to break her," I told her.

"I won't break," she assured me. "Don't be gentle. I like to have the man take what he wants, without having to be told what to take. Gail told me about that room at your house. And how you tied her up over that horse thing, and how you pissed on your sister. I think I'd like that but not here. I just want you to make believe you're trying to rape me."

Another freak. I attract them. I moved quickly toward her, reaching out and catching her blouse through the opening above the buttons. In one swift motion, I wrenched the blouse open sending the buttons flying in all directions. She spun away from me but I had a firm grip on her top and tore half of it from her spinning body, sending her reeling toward the floor. I caught her, by the arm, just before her knees hit the floor. I pulled her upright and ripped the remaining shred from her shoulders.

She turned her head to face me and her eyes were glazed with lust. Her teeth were bared in a wicked smile. While I had eye contact with her, I placed two fingers under her bra, between her heaving tits and jerked forward, tearing it through between the cups. She was fighting me, without much conviction, adding to the adrenalin rush she was experiencing. I grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled her face to mine, crushing her mouth with mine. I stuffed my tongue between her lips forcing it way inside. She responded by pulling me tightly against her squirming body.

I shoved her back onto the couch, still holding her by the hair. I reached under her skirt and gathered her panties together and dragged them harshly down her legs and deposited them on the floor. I fumbled with my belt, unzipped my fly and freed my trembling cock. I forced myself between her closing knees and shoved them apart, exposing her carefully shaven cunt. I jammed two fingers in her snatch and jerked them around stretching her hole. She was snorting and grunting like a pig each time I changed direction with my hand. I pulled my fingers from her sloppy cunt and wrapped my hand around my stiff dick. I lunged into her gaping slit, impaling her.

She screamed briefly but stopped as I pulled back and stuffed her again. "Oh God yes," she wheezed. "Jam it back in me." I did, she squealed again.

I looked up when Bob opened the door and stepped in. He walked over to us, unzipping his pants as he approached. He walked around to the end of the sofa and plopped his prick down on her face. Darlene slurped him in and her screams were now muffled each time I rammed my cock home. I was humping into her with all the strength I had. The thin woman was throwing herself back with equal strength. Bob lasted about two minutes and he pulled out and blasted his wad across her face in two or three quick squirts and disappeared.

Darlene was into it now, gurgling and hurling obscenities after each thrust. I drew back and pulled her up by the hair, once again, and turned her over the arm of the sofa. "Do my ass," she begged. "Fuck my butt, Cool."

I pushed my slippery cock against her puckered rectum. It squished inside with a slurping sound and disappeared deep into her bowels. Again she was howling like a cow with each hurling thrust. I built myself up to a gut wrenching blast, loading her ass with scalding man milk. I continued to pump my hard cock into her sloppy ass hole long after I had finished cumming. Sticky globs of nasty dark jizz oozed out of her clutching sphincter each time I drew back. Soon it was running way down our legs. I finally popped out on a too long backstroke and was followed by a thick flow of the dark fluid, which drizzled its way down her legs to the floor.

I stumbled back and leaned against the big desk, my soiled cock hanging limply down. Irene came into the room and over to me. She reached her hand out and lifted my prick. She bent at the waist and sucked it into her eager mouth, savoring the raunchy juice that coated it. I nearly gagged when she swallowed me in, but I held on. She was enjoying what she was doing. She spit me out and stood up, turning her attention to Darlene, who remained slumped over the arm of the sofa. Irene knelt behind the exhausted girl and pressed her mouth over her leaking ass hole. I watched, amazed, as she sucked my discharges from her still stretched hole. Darlene moaned in ecstasy as the old woman vacuumed her butt.

Darlene's clothes were ripped to shreds and scattered on the floor. I picked up her ripped panties and stuck them in my pocket. Irene winked at me and asked me to help her get Darlene out to her car. We stood her up and she came into my arms.

"Gail's right," she said. "You do fuck like Trigger. Anytime you want to rape me, let me know, Big Guy. I am totally fucked out, thank you very much."

Irene and I walked out into the dance hall with Darlene. Bob gave her a T-shirt from the bar and she put it on. The women left and Bob came over, and put his hand on my shoulder.

"First the grandmother, then the granddaughter, nice work. I haven't done the old lady yet but I guess she's as hot as the kid. I hear you've had the younger one, Gail, too," he said.

"I had no idea they were related," I remarked.

"Small world, Huh?" he replied.

"No shit," I said. "See you tomorrow afternoon."

--------

I drove home slowly, mulling over in my mind some of the bizarre things that had been happening. It seemed as though I was ensnared in a tangle of incestuous relationships. Not only was it happening in my family, between the girls, Louise and I, it was happening with Dennis and his mother, Helen and Karen, and now with Darlene and her grandmother. I wondered how much freakier things could get. After a long hot soak in the Jacuzzi, sleep was a welcome relief.

The Sunday afternoon crowd at The White Lion was a completely different clientele, from Friday and Saturday nights. They were much older, and they adored Marie and her sultry voice. She even got hustled by an old guy and his wife, who appeared to be in their seventies. They invited her to dinner at The Conch House, and she accepted. After we had loaded our equipment into the Nomad, she left with the old folks from Missouri, saying not to worry; she'd get a ride back to Islands Estates from them. I watched as they drove away and climbed into my car and headed home.

It had been a strenuous weekend and I was happy to be on my way home to get some rest.

12