Life at Last Ch. 12

Story Info
Things finally work out for Kat.
14.8k words
4.59
14.1k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 03/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

Katherine was enjoying her day with Lynn, making love and talking about everything under the sun. Lynn had just finished getting fucked long, slow and hard by Katherine wearing the strap on dildo and she was now getting her pussy licked as she came. Katherine lapped at her lovingly, tasting her honey and enjoying her rewards for her efforts. Lynn basked in her feelings for Katherine and the wonderful way she made love to her. After finishing her treat, Katherine shifted up and kissed Lynn, sharing the rich flavor of her own cum with her.

"You taste so sweet Lynn. I could lick you for hours and never get tired of tasting you." Katherine told her as she rolled on her side to face Lynn.

"I'm not going to say no to that. I love tasting you as well. You are such a delight when you cum. It just seems to go on forever." Lynn said with great delight.

"It's just that I enjoy the love of a good licking and fucking by someone I enjoy being with that excites me like that." Katherine told her.

"So I do it for you?" Lynn asked her.

"You sure do. You put so much feeling and enjoyment into it, who wouldn't." Katherine replied.

"Well, that just goes to show you how much I think of you." Lynn said back.

"I wish I was 20 years younger, so we would be starting this together, instead of me being this much older and feeling like my end is in sight and I won't be as sexy to you." Katherine said with a hint of regret.

"Oh Kat, you have no idea how much I love you, do you? I don't care what age you are, it's you that I love and I don't care that we are so far apart in age. It's what we feel inside that matters to me. Just because Ling and I are close in age, doesn't mean that we are perfect for each other. She has her own agenda in what she wants and I get the feeling that we won't last together, even though I really do love her." Lynn said with great emotion.

"Why don't you think you and Ling will last? Is there something going on that makes you feel that way?" Katherine asked her.

"Well, it was after I saw how she enjoyed what Trisha was doing to her and what she wants to get into that makes me feel we are going to drift apart. I want to make love and she wants to have what you and I had with Chanelle and Julia. I can't get into that style of sex, it reminds of the humiliation I went through and I feel sickened if I have to do it to her or she wants to try it on me." Lynn said with tears welling up in her eyes.

"Oh Lynn, that's awful. Why would she want to do that kind of stuff? After seeing those videos of the women and Trish and I, she still wants to get into that kind of thing?" Katherine plied.

"Yes. She seems to get turned on by it and gets off feeling it done to her and likes to give it as well." Lynn said with shame.

"Well don't you worry about it. If that's her thing, let her do it on her own. You stick by your own rules and enjoy what pleases you. If you two part the ways, it was meant to be and I'm positive there are tons of women your age who would love to be your partner in making love the way you like to." Katherine said soothing her.

"That's just it. I found someone who does it all for me. But I can't convince her that we should be together." Lynn said with a pleading look in her eyes.

"Oh Lynn. You are so sweet. Like I said earlier, I feel that I'm too old for you and that we wouldn't be right together, as much as we share a love for each other. It would be hard for you to accept that I have to be a mom and do those things with my son and I know how much you like your freedom to come and go and enjoy life."

"I guess you just aren't listening to me when I say that I am more than happy to be a part of all of that. You are lots of fun to be with and we have all the time in the world together to do things. You are still young and beautiful and have lots to offer in giving pleasure to me. I wish I could make you see that I am so serious about wanting to be with you." Lynn pleaded sadly.

Katherine looked at Lynn with a fondness and caring she hadn't felt for anyone since she was married to Connor. Katherine pulled Lynn close to her and hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead and cheeks before kissing her full on the lips with great love and affection. Lynn felt so happy that she started to cry and held Katherine tightly as well.

"Oh Kat, I only wish we could be together always. I would do anything I could to make you see how much I care for you. I've never felt so strongly about anything before, like I do about this. I really feel I know what true love feels like and I want to share that with you. You have made me the happiest I have ever been, and I don't think anyone could ever make me feel the way I do about you." She said as she folded herself into Katherine as much as she could.

Katherine looked off into space and found herself in deep thought about what this beautiful, young woman was proposing to her. She knew she felt the same about Lynn and would love to be able to be with her in every way. The thoughts that crept into her mind, were of Trisha and Ling, and how it might affect them. This new lifestyle was something all together hard to explain, and live with. The added burden of tender new feelings and broken hearts weighed heavily as she considered Lynn's wish. She felt such a deep desire to be with Lynn, but couldn't help feel her love and commitment with Trisha was something to be considered as well. She held Lynn tightly to her as she pondered all the possible scenarios that could arise.

Ling arrived at the restaurant and walked in with a joyful bounce in her step as she approached Trisha. Trisha looked up from her work and saw her coming and smiled broadly at her. They shared a hug and kiss and Ling sat at a table beside Trisha's station. Trisha looked at her and knew she had enjoyed herself with Rebecca that afternoon, because Ling was glowing the way she does after having great sex.

"So, was Rebecca good to you?" Trisha asked upfront.

"Yes she was. She showed me a great time and I did to her as well. I left her passed out on the bed totally sated and worn out." Ling said smiling.

"So how was she? Did she try her brand of pain and pleasure on you?" Trisha said still smiling, but felt a tinge of jealousy underlying her mood.

"She was actually very gentle for the most part. She did get into some pain techniques that I found enjoyable, but you still are the best there is to me."

Trisha's smile broadened and her jealousy disappeared at the mention that she was the best. She came over and hugged Ling and gave her a kiss and said,

"I'm glad you had fun and explored your fantasy. It only makes it better for us when we get together and do our thing."

"Oh Trish, I've never been so happy and turned on in my life." Ling said, still glowing.

"Let's get out of here and go for a drink and we can talk some more then." Trisha said as she went back to her work and finished doing her float and her station.

Ling got up and came up behind Trisha and ran her hand up her skirt and let her fingers trail along her pussy.

"You turn me on so much Trish. I always feel so ready for you. You could wake me up in the middle of the night and I would want to do it with you."

Trisha turned around and took Ling in her arms and hugged her and then kissed her passionately with her tongue entwining with Ling's. They broke apart and Trisha looked into Ling's eyes and said,

"I'll make love with you anytime my angel girl. You are like my fantasy girl come true. I've always liked oriental women and you are the best of the best to me. I was thinking about you today and how much I want to be with you and what I should do about Kat and you with Lynn. That's why I want to go and have a drink and talk."

Ling's eyes sparkled and her smile glowed her joy at hearing Trisha say that. They left the restaurant and got into Trisha's car and drove to a bar that Trisha knew they could go and sit and talk without fear of prying ears.

They pulled into the parking lot and Trisha turned to Ling and kissed her again, then said,

"I hope we can find a way to do this without making anyone hurt or jealous or anything bad."

"I hope so too Trish, I really do." Ling said holding her hand.

They walked in and took a booth in the back where no one was sitting. The waiter came and took their order and then left, leaving them in privacy.

"I've been thinking of how much I've come to enjoy you and how much I feel for you already. If we continue to be together, I can only imagine how much pleasure we'll have together and the wonderful love we will have. I am torn though by the thought of hurting Kat in any way and Lynn as well. They are truly sweet and beautiful people who shouldn't be treated badly in any way. So you can see why I am trying to find a way to be with you and not cause them any pain. Kat and I have only just started our relationship a month and a half ago and we are very happy, but what I feel with you I know could be so much better. It's not only that you are my dream girl, but you are so much more compatible with my style of sexual taste. We are truly so good together in every way. I know how you feel about me and that I'm the kind of woman you are attracted to and that you enjoy my style of sex as well. What we need to do is discuss a way we can tell Kat and Lynn about us and not make them feel hurt, well too much anyway." Trisha said to Ling and saw how much joy she was feeling at what she was being told.

The waiter came back and brought their drinks and then left after asking if they wanted anything else.

"Just some privacy for now thanks." Trisha said with a smile, but a look that meant she was serious.

The waiter nodded and then left without another word said. Ling looked at Trisha and said, "So let's look at my other half first and see how I can tell her."

Ling looked into Trisha's eyes as she tried to think of a way to tell Lynn she wanted to leave her and be with Trisha. She knew they had been together for three years, but she also knew that time had told the story of how they had grown individually and how their tastes had changed. She thought about the plans they had all made for the business and what might happen to them if this went down badly.

As Trisha looked into Ling's eyes, she thought of Katherine and how sweet and nice she was. She remembered their first meeting and how it had gone. She thought of how great it was to meet a woman who wanted to please her in every way and make a secure relationship together. In her mind, she weighed the thought of hurting her and satisfying herself sexually. Was there a way she could tell Katherine that she wanted to be with Ling because she was her dream girl in every way, and not offend her. Scenarios raced through her mind as she contemplated everything carefully. The two women sat and stared at each other as they tried to come to an understanding of what to do. Ling slipped her shoe off and slid her foot up Trisha's leg until it was resting up against Trisha's pussy and then wiggled her toes against it. Ling could feel the heat of her sexuality coming out and knew she was getting wetter as she rubbed it. Trisha smiled and pressed Ling's toes harder into herself.

As they played together, Katherine and Lynn were lying together softly caressing each other as they too discussed the idea of changing partners and still being friends. Lynn finally spoke up with an idea that she thought might work for all.

"Let's ask them if they would be willing to swap partners for a week as some sort of game. Something that would be interesting as a challenge for us all."

"That sounds like it might just work Lynn. Let's run with that idea and see if we can come up with something that can help us." Katherine said with much enthusiasm.

The two lovers lay together thinking and discussing the idea on how it would work.

Ling looked at Trisha and said,

"What we have to do is find a way to get us together and them together , so they might find that switching partners might just be the answer and no one gets hurt."

Trisha's eyes opened wider as her mind clicked in on what Ling was thinking.

"If we could get them together and they find that they are compatible as lovers like we are, then no one would be really hurt by this." She continued.

"I like the sounds of that. We just have to find some way to get us switched around and they have to be together, and we have to be together." Trisha added.

The four women thought long about how to do it without anyone being hurt. The afternoon passed with four minds working on a switch in partners that would satisfy everyone. Katherine and Lynn lay in bed having a wonderful time locked in a 69 position, licking each others cum as it flowed from both of them.

Trisha and Ling went back to the car and drove over to Ling's. As soon as they got inside, they were at each other , taking off their clothes and passionately kissing the exposing body parts. They fell on the couch and wrapped themselves in an embrace as they kissed and tongued each other. Trisha moved her mouth along Ling's body, letting her tongue glide over her smooth, soft skin. Ling sighed and moaned as she felt herself become aroused. As Trisha neared her hips, Ling spread her legs widely to give her all the access she could. Trisha ran her hands over the tight skinned thighs and licked the tender insides. Ling reached down and held the back of her head as she guided her towards the area she wanted Trisha to pay more attention to. Trisha complied and centered her focus on Ling's pussy. Ling was wet and flowing as Trisha spread her lips and dipped her tongue into her well.

"You have had a busy day, haven't you?" Trisha said after tasting the juices flowing from Ling's pussy.

"Yes I did. I was treated to a special little interlude with mistress Rebecca. She made me cum a great many times and sent me through the roof with one of her nice maneuvers." "I can tell by how wet and flowing your pussy is that I'm not the one responsible for it's current state of arousal."

"You're not mad are you? That I went with her and had a fun time?" Ling asked Trisha.

"Not at all angel. You're a big girl and can do whatever pleases you. I was just commenting on how juicy you are and that I wasn't the lucky girl who got you that way." Trisha said and then smiled as she bent forward again and started lapping leisurely at Ling's pussy.

Katherine had just said goodbye to Lynn when Connor called to talk about their son. After twenty minutes, Katherine asked him if he would like to come and have dinner together and then they could talk more after. Connor said he'd be happy to and they made a date for 6 for dinner. Katherine quickly stripped the bed and put on fresh sheets (just in case) and straightened up the house and aired it out from the smell of pussy. Katherine started making dinner after Royce came home and then went in to put on make up and some sexy clothes. As she looked in the mirror, she knew she was very interested in baiting Connor and going to bed with him. She looked at the bed and imagined him and her making love together again and wanted to do this right tonight in hopes it would happen. Connor showed up ten minutes early with a bottle of their favorite wine. Katherine couldn't help but think Connor was thinking like she was.

They sat and ate dinner as a family again and Katherine was feeling the happiest she had in a long time. Royce finished his dinner and went to his room to play video games. With him out of earshot, they talked for over an hour about their son and felt they had a good solution to the problem. Katherine poured more wine and sat close beside Connor and asked how things were going with him.

"I don't get out much because of the workload, so I stay home most nights and just relax. If you were asking to see if I had a girlfriend, the answer is no. I'm still very single." Connor said with a smile and a twinkle in his eye as he told her.

Katherine laughed as she knew she was found out.

"I admit I was asking that, but I can't understand why some lucky woman hasn't snagged you by now?" She asked him directly with a sly look on her face.

"I haven't really made myself available to anyone. So no one has had a chance to get me." Connor laughed.

"Well I still think you're a sexy guy, and any woman would be the luckiest woman on earth to have you as hers." Katherine said with a little shyness in her manner.

Connor picked it up and said,

"I think you're a little biased in that department, but I thank you very much. It feels nice that you feel that way about me still."

Katherine could feel this was going the way she wanted and made a suggestion she hoped wasn't too open,

"I'll always think of you like that. I lie in bed some nights and think how nice it would be to look over and see you lying there beside me."

Connor didn't say anything, but looked longingly into Katherine's eyes to see what she was feeling. Katherine looked back into his eyes and felt her heart race as she saw that old familiar look he always had when he wanted to make love to her. Without any words spoken, they leaned towards each other and kissed softly at first and when it seemed neither was going to pull away, they kissed harder and more passionately.

Connor drew Katherine into his arms and Katherine responded by embracing him to her body tightly. She could feel her nipples swelling and pressing into his chest. Connor's tongue slid into her mouth and they entwined their tongues in a lovers dance. Finally with both of them breathless, they pulled back and looked into each others eyes again. Katherine smiled and said,

"I really miss the way you kiss me."

Connor smiled back at her and said,

"I've missed the closeness of your body next to mine. I too lay in bed and wish you were there beside me and I could just reach out and touch you."

"Shall we go and lay down together for awhile and remember how nice it was?" Katherine asked him with a sly look and nodded towards the bedroom.

Connor looked towards the bedroom and then back into Katherine's eyes.

"I think I'd like that very much." Connor said as he rose and took Katherine's hand and helped her up.

Katherine led them into the bedroom and then went to her son's room and told him that he was to play quietly for awhile and then she would come and put him to bed. She came back into the bedroom and closed the door and looked at Connor. Without talking, she unbuttoned her top and bared her breasts to him. Connor didn't move, but stayed and watched as Katherine slid her skirt down to reveal a pair of tiny panties.

"You still like the way I look baby?"

Connor smiled broadly and said,

"You are still the hottest looking woman I've ever known."

Katherine walked over and undid Connor's shirt and bared his chest. She ran her hands over the skin feeling his muscular build. She undid his pants and slid them down and Connor kicked his feet out of them. Both stood there with only their underwear on and then embraced again. Katherine put her arms around Connor and pressed her breasts against Connor's chest and he embraced her pulling her in close as they hugged. Connor ran his hands over her soft, smooth skin, feeling her firmness and suppleness.

Katherine moaned as his hands found her ass and squeezed it gently. She pressed her hips in closer to him and rested her head against his chest. Connor bent forward and kissed her neck and upper shoulder bringing a new height to her arousal. Katherine licked at his nipple and sucked at it, feeling it grow stiffer. Connor moaned now as he felt his erection growing. She felt it too as she ground her pelvis into it, making it grow even more. Connor broke away and led them to the bed and they lay beside each other. Connor slid Katherine's panties down and pulled them off with his toes. He leaned into her and licked and sucked at her nipples, making them swell and her moan even more. Tracing his hand down her body, Connor ran his hand over her thighs and then cupped her pussy and stopped. He broke away from her nipples and looked down and saw her clit ring. "

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers