Life at Last Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using all the techniques she had learned recently, she kept the feelings strong in Trisha and when she knew the orgasm had subsided, she slid her pinky finger in and stretched Trisha's pussy wide. Connor had a great view now of the inside of Trisha's pussy and Katherine looked at him, pussy juice soaking her face around her mouth and chin, and smiled.

"How am I doing honey? Do you like how I'm doing her?" she asked him with a mock innocent look on her face.

Connor stroked his cock and pointed to it,

"Does this help answer your question baby? You are one sexy woman Katherine. I never would have believed in a million years that I would be watching you do this."

"Well don't waste that nice hard on you have. We have a lot of good uses for it later." she said smiling and winking at him.

Katherine turned her attention back to Trisha and started licking her clit again. Connor stroked his cock slowly as he watched Katherine point her fingers together and insert them into Trisha's pussy up to second knuckles. She used her free hand to spread Trisha's lips apart and kept turning and pushing her hand into the stretching labia. Connor was rapt in his attention as he watched Trisha take the hand up to the largest part of Katherine's hand. With a quick push, the hand disappeared into Trisha and Katherine rotated it around inside. "Wow, I can't believe you got your whole hand in there baby." Connor said in astonishment.

As Katherine worked at Trisha's pussy, Connor stepped forward and guided his cock towards Katherine's wanton pussy. He rubbed the engorged tip along the slippery opening and then slid it in up to the hilt causing Katherine to moan and push back at him to get him all inside as deep as she could. Trisha played with her nipples, squeezing and pulling at them as Katherine worked her hand in and out of her stretched pussy. Using her free hand, she rubbed Trisha's clit and brought renewed gasps of pleasure from her. When she felt it was thoroughly worked in, Katherine curled her fingers into a fist and did curls against the sensitive area she knew would stimulate Trisha's very active G-spot area.

Connor stroked his cock in and out of Katherine with great delight as he watched her work Trisha over. Reaching around in front of her, he played with Katherine's tits and nipples and felt her pussy muscles clench as she had a minor orgasm. Trisha's breath became fast and shallow ands Katherine knew it was getting close for a show. Faster she pumped her fist in and out of Trisha and rubbed her clit rapidly with her fingers. Trisha bucked and moaned as she felt the pressure rise inside her and cried out to Katherine to fuck her hard and fast and make her cum.

"That's it baby, cum hard and make me wet with your juices. Show Connor what and angel you are when you orgasm." Katherine said coaxing her.

"Yes, yes, I will. Fuck me baby. Fuck me good and hard. Rub my clit and fuck me just like that and .... Oh...oh...oh ....yeah, yeah, that's it...I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Trisha screamed out as the first jets of her ejaculation left her pussy and squirted out on to Katherine.

Connor watched in amazement as he fucked Katherine's pussy and saw the fluid soak Katherine's face and hair. Trisha arched her back and pushed against the hand inside her as her orgasm took her over. Connor could barely contain himself as his excitement grew at the spectacle in front of him. When Trisha finished flowing, Katherine slowly removed her hand keeping the opening as visible to Connor as she could. When her fingers exited the soaking entrance, she spread it open with both hands exposing a gaping hole into Trisha's womanhood. Cum was flowing out the bottom of her entrance and running between her ass cheeks and on to the bed. Trisha lay panting and smiling as her orgasm subsided in her and Katherine released her pussy. Katherine was still in doggy position and Connor could resist the temptation no longer. He stepped forward and slid his erect and throbbing cock deeply into Katherine's waiting and exposed pussy. She gasped and then moaned as she felt his girth fill her up inside. He thrust with purpose as he felt the walls of her pussy gripping at him.

Trisha got off the bed and came around behind Connor. She knelt down and as he fucked Katherine, she spread his ass cheeks and licked him from his balls to the top of his crack. Connor almost blew his load at that point just from sheer sensory overload. Trisha worked her tongue deeper into his anus as he kept a steady thrusting into Katherine. When his hole was sopping wet with her saliva, she slid a finger into him and slowly stroked him as he was stroking Katherine. The feeling of being fucked in the ass and fucking his ex at the same time was amazing. Trisha introduced a second finger and worked at his prostate, rubbing it as he thrust his hips. Trisha used her other hand to gently massage his balls. Connor moaned loudly as he felt his cock swell to enormity. Katherine felt the growth and sighed at the added sensation it gave her. Trisha smiled widely as she knew the effect it was having on both of them.

White, thick cum started to flow from Katherine as her orgasm drew nearer. Connor felt his own orgasm approach and knew it wouldn't be long before jets of his thick, white cum shot into Katherine and covered his cock. Katherine bucked back hard with each inward thrust and knew there was no turning back at this point. Trisha stroked Connor's asshole and Connor stroked Katherine faster as he felt the tide rise up in his loins as he felt his cum flow out from his balls. Trisha reached between Connor's legs and used two fingers to stroke him while he started to ejaculate. Katherine felt the hot cum spurt into her as her own orgasm took place. Connor cried out as more sensation than he'd ever felt washed over him. It seemed like forever his ejaculation was going as he stood behind Katherine with his cock buried deeply in her and Trisha stroking the fluid from his cock.

When at last it subsided, Trisha pulled it out of Katherine's pussy and licked and sucked the now waning cock, removing all his and Katherine's cum from it. Katherine rolled over panting and sweating, and Connor fell on top of her exhausted and panting as well. Trisha lay beside them both and caressed them.

"That was amazing. I've never had anyone finger my ass while I was fucking. Where did you ever learn such a great technique, Trisha?" Connor finally asked.

"I read about it on the internet while I was looking at female ejaculation and the G-spot. They said men have their own little spot in their asses close to their balls. If you rub it while you have an erection, it will double or triple their orgasm strength. I see it works quite well, judging from your explosion." She said laughing lightly at him.

"Well I for one can attest to its strength. I never felt you get that big before. You felt gigantic inside me, and that was fabulous." Katherine panted out the words.

"Well, I'm glad it was a success." Trisha replied.

"Well I can't wait to see what other little tricks you have up your sleeve." Connor said as he lifted Trisha to her feet and kissed her deeply.

Katherine watched them and felt no jealousy for them. She was confident in herself and her love for Connor and Trisha that let her feel safe in knowing that at some point in time she would be able to sit down with both of them and see if her plan to have an extended family would transpire. Connor lay down on the bed between the two sexy women and hugged them both to his chest. They cuddled into him and asked if he would be up for round two soon.

"Let me catch my breath and give the big fella a chance to catch up." Connor said as he kissed them both.

"Well, we don't have to wait, so why don't you lie there and watch us for a bit until you're ready to join in again." Katherine said as she reached across and held Trisha's hand. "Sounds like a plan to me. What have you got in mind Kat?" Trisha said as she crawled over Connor and onto Katherine.

The women embraced and kissed each other passionately as they got into it.

"I'd like to show Connor what two women can do for fun if a man isn't around. Go get the toys and let's show him some real wild women sex, shall we."

"Yes, let's." Trisha agreed.

Trisha got up and went to the closet and retrieved the box of toys they had collected recently.

"Have you two been lovers very long?" Connor asked.

"I guess we've been intimate for about six or seven months now, haven't we Kat?"

"Yeah, that's about right." Katherine said with a nervous expression on her face that Connor couldn't see.

She was unsure how he was going to react to the knowledge that she had been having lesbian sex. She knew it was a fantasy of his to have her and another woman in bed together, but for her to be involved with just another woman might make him leery of being with her again.

Trisha took her favourite strap-on and climbed into the harness and snugged it up to her crotch. Katherine took the lube and gave the large shaft a hand job, getting it well greased. Connor watched with interest as the women prepped themselves for fun. Katherine lay on her stomach and pushed a folded pillow under her hips.

"Still using the pillow trick I taught you eh?"

Katherine looked at him and smiled.

"It's such a great position, I couldn't give it up."

Trisha got behind Kat and spread her legs wide, bringing her ass a little higher. Trisha placed the dildo to her wet and inviting pussy and pushed the tip in. Katherine closed her eyes as she felt the girth spread her. Trisha started her entrance and slowly slid it in until her pelvis was in contact with Katherine's ass, and then ground it in. Katherine moaned and skewed her face as the end pushed hard against her cervix.

Connor watched Katherine's face as she proceeded to get fucked. Trisha started to stroke her slowly, using all the length of her psuedo cock and Connor thought how much she worked it like a guy would. This was something these women had plenty of experience at. He started to feel his manhood was in question as he looked at how the women looked so comfortable and well suited to the task they were performing. Trisha worked the big cock in and out smoothly and saw the first trickles of lube ooze from Katherine's pussy.

"You like the way I fuck you, don't you baby?"

Katherine nodded and hummed her approval,

"Mmmmm."

Katherine reached under and fingered her clit as her arousal grew and Trisha took notice and quickened her strokes. This brought moans from Katherine and Connor lay there stroking his cock, bringing himself to an erection. Trisha watched Katherine's body language and knew it was time to pick up the pace. Reaching in to the box, she took the 7" vibe and sucked it in her mouth, getting it nice and wet. She took it out and ran it around the outside of Katherine's exposed ass. Using her other hand, she turned the dial on the bottom and it came to life with a loud buzz. Katherine twitched as she felt the vibration go through her and her pussy responded with a further flow of her own lube. Trisha pushed down on it and the tip entered into her sphincter with ease. She slid it in until the control was left outside. With the added sensation of vibration in her ass, and only a thin membrane separating the vibe from the dildo, her pussy sprang to life and spasmed. Katherine pushed her ass back into Trisha on every inward stroke, trying for the most penetration she could get. Trisha held onto the vibe with her left thumb and stroked the big cock deeply into her lover.

She took a glancing look at Connor and thought how he would react to her next bit of fun she was going to give Katherine. Without warning, she raised her right hand and spanked Katherine's ass hard. The sound brought immediate attention from Connor as he looked at Katherine's face to see how she reacted. Katherine squuezed her eyes tighter, but didn't protest or cry out. Connor wondered how much his beautiful ex wife enjoyed pain. Trisha answered his question with another hard slap to Katherine's ass. Katherine still didn't protest at the assault and Trisha asked out right,

"You like it when I spank your pretty ass, don't you Kat?"

Kat didn't say anything, just nodded her head slightly. Two more slaps came to both her cheeks and Trisha asked her again. This time Katherine spoke and said,

"Yes, I love it when you spank my ass."

Trisha went on stroking and spanking and Katherine revelled in her delight. Connor was no longer unsure about his ex's new found sexual tastes. He looked up at Trisha to see what she was thinking and Trisha looked at him. Without words spoken,she knew he was wondering if Trisha was a bit of a sadist.

"Your lovely lady here loves to be spanked until her ass is red as a beet. Want to give her a few whacks yourself?" she asked him.

Connor had never thought about spanking as a form of pleasure, but after seeing how Katherine enjoyed it, he looked at her and then at Trisha and said,

"Sure, I'll give her a good spanking." Trisha shifted her position and gave Connor a better vantage area to spank her. Kneeling beside her, he raised his hand and gave Katherine a good slap.

"Oh, don't be afraid Hon, Kat likes it harder than that."

Connor raised his hand again and brought it down harder and saw the plump flesh jiggle. He watched his own handprint appear in red and Trisha said,

"Let's do a cheek each and you can see for yourself how well she cums from all this pleasure."

Connor looked at her and then at Katherine's ass. Both of them raised their hands togeyther and made contact at the same time, causing Katherine to cry out. Connor lookedworried that they were hurting her and Trisha chuckled,

" Not to worry Connor, You loved that didn't you Kat?"

Katherine breathed heavy and said,

"Yes, I want you both to spank me hard, I want to be fucked harder too."

Connor shrugged his shoulders and Trisha did the same. They raised their hands again and started to spank Katherine's ass in unison. Connor watched as it got redder and redder as they went. Katherine could feel everything build inside and as she rubbed her clit furiously, Trisha stroking her hard and deep with her cock.

"Oh god, I'm there... I'm cumming...fuck me...spank me..yes...yes...yessssss!" Katherine cried out as she exploded inside and her cum gushed out to Connor's astounded gaze.

He knew she was a good cummer, but this was beyond what he had ever seen her expel. With a few more strokes, Trisha pulled the dildo out and stroked the vibe a little more in her ass before pulling it out as well.

Katherine lay there with her eyes shut and breathing hard as she came down. Connor stayed kneeling beside Trisha and looked at Katherine as she lay with her legs splayed out and cum dripping from her pussy, down to her hand. Katherine felt ashamed at her display in front of Connor and was afraid to look at him.

"She does love a good spank doesn't she Connor?" Trisha said to him, motioning with her head at Katherine's continuing flow.

Connor looked at her pussy and could see it spasming.

"Do you really like pain Kat?" he finally asked her.

This was now the moment Katherine had dreaded. Summoning up her strength, she opened her eyes and looked at his. His eyes seemed to plead for an explanation and she finally spoke,

"I have to tell you something sweetheart, and I'm not sure how you're going to take it. Trisha sat back and let Katherine get up to a sitting position. As they all sat crossed legged on the bed, Katherine bowed her head and began.

"Back several months ago, I responded to an ad for someone to do some modelling. It said no experience necessary and good money. I was almost broke and knew I need to get money soon, or lose this place. I answered it and met a woman from the gym. I went to her place and we talked about it and I agreed to do it. I went the next day and she had me try on different outfits and pose in different settings she had made up in her basement." Katherine continued to talk to the bed and didn't look at Connor.

She knew she couldn't tell him if she looked him in the eyes. Trisha sat and stoked her thigh to comfort her as she explained.

"She told me that I could make more money if I posed in sexy stuff and looked like I was tied up, ready for spanking. I let her tie me up and then she spanked me and took shots of my ass and pussy. I felt scared at first, but I knew that there was better money involved." Katherine continued to explain about the spankings, the strapping of her pussy and her susquent cumming and then how she fisted and then made to service Channelle's pussy. On and on she went telling him how she was degraded and tortured, but still finding pleasure in what was done to her. She told him how she met Trisha and what followed between them and then how she met Lynn and Ling and what they all did together and Connor sat dumbfounded as he heard about their expoits in bed together.

Finally after a half hour or so, she brought a conclusion to her story by bringing him up to the present.

"Oh Connor I feel so ashamed. I want to be with you again so much and now I feel like you hate me and don't want anything to do with me." Katherine started to cry hard and her shoulders shook with her sobs.

Connor reached out and stroked her hair softly and said

,"I don't hate you Kat. I still love you very much and I want to be with you too."

Katherine finally looked up with tear stained cheeks and eyes brimming with tears and looked at him, waiting for him to finish.

"The only thing I'm not sure of is where I fit in to your new lifestyle with Trisha here, who I adore by the way."

Trisha took Connor's hand and squeezed it tightly and leaned to kiss him.

"I don't know what to do about Ling and Lynn, but I think your store idea is a good one, and I'll try to help you all out as best as I can. I just don't want to be left out of things. I want to be first on your list, sorry Trisha, when it comes to who's your partner in life."

Katherine's sobs diminished and she looked at Connor with a smile growing on her face.

"I want you more than anything my darling man, I also want Trisha and I need to have you both in my life. Is there any way we can all be together and make it work?" She asked, looking from Connor to Trisha.

"I'll do what I can to make it work, you can count on that." Trisha said firmly with conviction.

"I'll do my best too. I only want to make you happy, I always have baby." Connor told her lovingly.

Katherine reached up and hugged them both, kissing each of them and then Connor and Trisha kissed.

"I guess we have some explaining to do to Lynn and Ling when we see them again." Trisha said to Katherine.

Katherine thought about how Lynn wanted to be with her and wondered how to tell her about this new arrangement. It was going to take time and she knew it wouldn't be easy. Then again what was.

"I can't believe we're going to be a family again, with an added member as well." She said smiling brightly, her eyes still twinkling with her tears.

"We're going to be a great family Kat, we were before and now with Trisha, we will be even greater, right Trish?"

Trisha gave two thumbs up and said,

"You have my vote on that. So, now that that's taken care of, who'd like to fuck my brains out so I can have a good orgasm?" she said laughing.

All of them laughed as they fell to the bed hugging and kissing each other. Katherine lay there between her two loves and smiled, thinking to herself,'

Yup, life at last."