Life Can Have Interesting Twists 01

Story Info
Brenda gets abused by strangers.
1.9k words
4.08
29.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda Bartlett was on her second booking that evening. She was lying naked on her back, looking up at the ceiling enjoying getting herself royally fucked and, at the same time, dreaming of how her life had taken such an amazing twist. She only knew the man who was between her legs, pounding away at her pussy, as Wayne.

It was at Debbie's, her daughters 21 birthday party, when, Brenda's life took an unusual twist. Debbie had informed Brenda that she was going to have a joint 21st party with, from her schooldays, her friend Wendy. Debbie, had explained, that as Wendy's house was considerably larger than theirs, it made sense to hold the party there. Brenda knew it made sense and had, since the announcement, been looking forward to the joint party for several weeks.

On the day of the party Brenda had doubts that, at 47, she would be, outshone, by the younger girls who would be there. She hadn't attended any such celebration parties for years but she knew that, from past experiences, they were always long, hot evening, especially with so many people present. She wanted to look as attractive as possible so she decided to only wear light weight clothing. With the, keeping herself cool aim, she chose her favourite, strapless, blue dress, with the comfortable, same colour, silk slip. She also decided to wear a suspender belt, rather than tights, with a small but convenient, thong. In addition she picked, the easy to fit, strapless, front clipping bra.

On arrival they were met by Wendy's parents. Brenda had met Monica, Wendy's mother, several times before but, always felt uneasy in her presence. It was difficult to assess why, but Brenda always felt Monica was assessing her.

Brenda was determined to enjoy herself, for her daughter's sake, more than anything else. Debbie had taken it badly when Harry, her father, had left the family home. This party was right for Debbie, as her coming of age was an important moment in her young life. She was now officially becoming an adult, 21, key of the door, and all that.

Brenda wanted to enjoy herself but, most importantly to make Debbie's 21st, the best day of her daughter's life. During the evening Brenda had achieved her aim of speaking to all the guests, as she was trying to be an attentive and, welcoming, mum. Being sociable, involved drinking more than one glass, of the most divinely tasting, red wine. Later in the evening she felt light headed and, just a little wobbly.

The house had six bedrooms and covered a substantial land area. It also had a number of corridors and passageways that Brenda remembered earlier, but now found confusing, even after Monica had previously shown her around the house. Now it was much later in the evening, and the red wine was kicking in, affecting her sense of direction, badly.

The two ground floor toilets were in regular demand, so Brenda had decided to use one of the others on the first floor. Upstairs, turn left, then, turn right, and a toilet should be there, she tried desperately to remember what she had been previously told. Wrong. It also didn't help that the lighting was quite poor. She was about to return to the ground floor and start again when a young couple, with obviously amorous intentions, gave her fresh directions. Right, then left and, ok, there it was. Locking the door behind her, she sat, and enjoyed the most welcomed relief ever, well certainly on that night. Having wiped herself she began the uncertain journey, back to the party.

As she, slightly stumbling, walked along the poorly light corridor her arm was suddenly held, and she was pulled into a darkened room. She had little time to grasp what had happened when strange hands began to roam all over her body. She wanted to protest but, quickly became totally disorientated. As she was being spun round she began to be tickled, then spun round and, tickled again.

Under her arm pits, around her waist, on her knees and thighs, the hands were constantly tickling her, and the attention was driving her mad. The tickling was irritatingly unpleasant, as she had always hated being tickled, but in a strange way it was also alerting, sensual sensations, in parts of her body. As she laughed, from all the probing and tickling, her disorientation gradually became worse, and she became quite giddy with all the spinning.

Suddenly the spinning and, tickling, stopped. She was then held firmly but, being in a confused state she was in no condition to argue, as her dress, and bra were removed. In addition, each of her ankles and wrists had lengths of cord tied to them. She was then carried, and lowered on to a bed where her wrists and ankles were secured to all four corners. Harry had been the only man, in her adult life, to have ever seen her naked, but now she had been stripped naked by, at least, two unknown, people.

As she laid there she began to feel hands, touching, and stroking her body. One set of hands were caressing her breasts and nipples, while the other pair stroked up and down the inner parts of her thighs. Occasionally the hand stroking her thighs would also, gently stroke over her exposed pussy.

The slow, gentle caressing was challenging every part of her body and was causing her to be lifted to a new level of erotic lasciviousness that she had never experienced before. Reluctantly she began to respond to this gentle, touching and caressing by moaning and saying, "What are you doing to me, you must stop, now." As she finished speaking a round object was placed into her mouth and it was held firmly in position by straps secured behind her head.

With this thing in her mouth she found she was unable to speak, and could only make a, muffled sound, if she tried.

As she adjusted to the object in her mouth she became aware, someone was kissing, and licking her neck, her ear lobes and also sucking, her very pronounced, nipples. Her sexual excitement was overflowing when she felt other fingers, carefully being inserted, into her pussy. All this, caressing and stroking seemed to go on forever. Then, for the first time in her life she felt something warm, pressing on to her pussy opening.

Initially, she wondered what it was, then as the attention grew more assertive, she realised it was a mouth with a probing tongue. She was astonished that anyone would want to put their mouth between her legs, but as weird as she thought it was, she had to admit, to herself, that it felt extremely pleasant.

The more the mouth and tongue slipped around her opening, the more her body was being excited, as it had never been before. Gradually she began to feel an, extraordinary, and unusual pressure building in her lower body areas. As the tension began to build, she started to think something was physically wrong with her, when suddenly she experienced a massive release of her body fluids, a sensation she had never experienced before.

She was now in a, highly emotional state of stress, and she was thrashing her body on the bed trying to release the pressure being applied to her pussy.

It took several minutes for her body to calm down and return to a more normal feeling. However, although the person had released the pressure on her mound, the licking and kissing, down there, continued. With her nipples also being sucked, she was lifted to two more, in quick succession, huge body explosions.

Her thoughts drifted to her husband Harry, who she still loved, even though he had walked away from her, for a young bimbo. Throughout their 24 year marriage their sex had always been the same. It was lights off, missionary position, limited foreplay, cock in, and then two, maybe three minutes of listening to Harry grunting until he unload. Once he had ejaculated he would roll off her and fall asleep. Brenda had been told by her mother, that her duty as a, loving, obedient wife, was to satisfy her husband and to be happy to fulfil whatever his sexual demands were.

It had never crossed her mind that she had her own personal needs or anything other than, bang, bang, and goodnight. She had led a narrow sexual life, before her marriage, with limited exposure to other carnal information or experiences.

With this new, amazingly stimulated experience, Brenda realised she was physically becoming drained of energy. Never before, had her body been played with so much, and for so long. She was dreaming with pleasure when she became aware her ankles had been released and they had been placed into a position, close to her head. This new bent forward position was slightly uncomfortable, but her initial concerns quickly passed as she felt something sliding up and down the inside of her exposed pussy lips. It felt warm and it was hard.

She knew that, a rather large penis was about to be pushed into her body. Although she also knew it was wrong, with the previous pleasuring of her body, she now just wanted to be fucked. This new experience was enthralling, as slowly, but progressively, the penis entered her body. The man was taking his time, clearly enjoying himself, but as his thrusting began to accelerate more aggressively so, amazingly, she began to thoroughly enjoy the experience, as well. She was taken to several more wonderful explosions of pleasure of her own.

When the man began to grunt and, quietly repeated, "Oh yes, Oh yes," she knew he was about to cum inside her. As he gave her one really hard push, he said, "Fantastic, beautiful, what a wonderful fuck." She then felt a stream of his cum shooting into her welcoming womb.

Laying on her, he rested for several minutes but, as he withdrew his cock and moved away so immediately another penis was pushed into her body. This one was, longer and fatter, but her pussy, now being so wet, easily accepted it. The way this man began to fuck her, with so much vigour she thought, was a man fed up, having to wait his turn.

It was what she now wanted as her body was crying out to be used and this man was fulfilling, an urgency, that was deep within her body. If it wasn't for the object in her mouth she would be welcoming this man and telling him to give a good fucking.

All too soon this second man blew his load but as he slipped his penis out of Brenda's pussy she sensed something flimsy being placed over the top of her nose. She was unaware that a handkerchief, lightly dipped in chloroform, had been gently placed over her face.

That was all she remembered until she felt her shoulder being shaken, "Mum, mum come on its late and we need to get home." From somewhere deep in Brenda's brain she began to respond to the shaking. "Mum, you must have come up here, laid down on the bed and fallen asleep, because we have been looking for you for some time. Mum, come on freshen up, the taxi's waiting for us outside."

Brenda sat on the bed for several minutes before standing up and walking into the bathroom. She was aware that her leg muscles were aching and her pussy also had a strange ache.

As she walked, with Debbie down the stairs in to the entrance hallway, her mind was trying to recall previous events.

Part Two, will explain how Monica takes advantage of Brenda