Ashlee's Mom Meets J.D.

Story Info
Daughter brings black boyfriend home & mom gets curious.
3k words
4.5
58k
102

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers

J.D.'s first thought was, "They look just alike!"

Ashlee's mom stood in the doorway, greeting J.D. and Ashlee. She'd decided to bring him home for Christmas break, so he could meet her parents.

J.D. was a little hesitant about going. After all, Ashlee's father had given her one piece of advice when she left for college: "Stay away from black guys."

He'd actually given it to both his daughters, and Ashlee's older sister Susan heeded it, right up until the time she visited Ashlee at school and threw herself at J.D. He resisted the temptation but let several of his friends have their way with her.

Susan would also be at the house for Christmas, with her husband and a growing baby bump that may give the family a big surprise in a few months when the baby is born. That only added to what promised to be an awkward situation.

J.D. had prepared himself for all of that, but Ashlee's mom was a surprise. She was older, obviously, but she looked extremely young, her face wrinkle free. She had the same dyed blonde hair as her daughter and the same large, perky boobs pressed against the sweater she wore.

Ashlee's mom hugged her daughter then opened her arms to J.D.

"You must be the boyfriend I've heard so much about," she said and engulfed him in a hug. He felt her boobs press against his chest.

"Come," she said to both of them, sweeping her arms toward the house. She turned and led them in, and J.D. noticed .... Yep, same slamming ass as Ashlee as well.

He felt ashamed of himself for thinking those thoughts about his girlfriend's mother. It was just such a shock.

Ashlee's dad rose from an easy chair as the couple came in. Ashlee ran over and hugged him, saying, "Daddy!" He then extended a hand to J.D.

"Welcome to our home," he said. "Nice to meet you."

"You as well, sir," J.D. said.

Susan came from the kitchen, trailed by a skinny white guy who had to be her husband.

"Hello again," she said curtly.

"Susan," J.D. said, extending his arms for a hug. "Nice to see you again." He felt her shudder as he wrapped her up in his arms. He then shook the husband's hand, saying, "Susan and I got to know each other when she visited Ashlee at college." He heard her gasp as she inhaled suddenly.

"Ashlee," her mother said. "You can take your things up to your room. J.D., you're going to be staying in the guest room downstairs. I'll show you where to put everything."

He nodded and followed her.

***

Ashlee's mother, Carol, felt her heart pounding in her chest. She was determined to be a good host for the holidays, but her mind was running wild. When Ashlee first told her parents she was dating a black guy, she had a bunch of conflicting thoughts. She wanted to make sure this young man wasn't going to mistreat her, although she wasn't sure if that was racist, to assume that he might. She also knew her husband wouldn't be happy about it.

He was positive on the phone with his daughter, but to his wife, he'd complained several times. "I don't understand why she can't just find a nice white boy," he said. "Things would be so much ... easier ... for them. Why go out of your way to make things difficult?"

Carol thought she knew why. She also wondered what it was like for her daughter. She'd only been with a few men before getting married, and they all were white country club types. She couldn't imagine what that experience was like. In the first few days after Ashlee told them, she'd caught herself daydreaming about her daughter and this new black man, often feeling herself get wet as she did.

And now, seeing the boyfriend in person, she felt her mind going places it shouldn't all over again. She felt a jolt go through her body when she hugged him on the porch. Now, she was leading him downstairs, into what would be his room for the next week. He would sleep down here, take off his clothes down here. And, assuming Ashlee was like her older sister before Susan married her husband, he'd be greeted by her daughter sneaking downstairs late at night to see him.

She felt another jolt, as her mind showed her pictures of her daughter straddling this boy, naked. Of her little Ashlee kissing his chest and slowly working her way down ...

She pushed the thoughts out of her mind.

"You can just put your things anywhere," she told J.D. Your b--bed is over there. She pointed. There's a bathroom with a ... uh ... shower ... over there.

"Thank you," J.D. said. "I'm just going to change, and I'll be right up."

"Let me know if you need anything," She said.

She glanced back as she walked out the door and saw that J.D. had already taken off his shirt. His back was to her, and she saw his dark skin, glistening in the overhead light. She also saw his hands moving toward the front of his pants to unbutton them. She felt another jolt and headed upstairs.

***

Susan also had a storm of conflicting thoughts. When she visited them at college, she'd watched Ashlee give J.D. slow, sensual head late at night, and he'd caught her staring, making eye contact with her as he came in her sister's mouth.

The next morning, Susan stripped for him and offered herself but her turned her down flat, instead inviting his friends over for a gangbang that she feared left her pregnant with the baby her husband thought was his.

Seeing him again, she felt embarrassed, humiliated, but also still aroused. She'd let his friends have her every which way, but she still was curious about what it would be like with him.

Like her mother, she quickly pushed the thoughts out of her mind.

***

Ashlee's parents served a late dinner after the two kids changed out of their travel clothes. The conversation at the table was frustrating for J.D. It seemed like Ashlee's father disagreed with anything he said, while going out of his way to praise Harold, Susan's husband.

Her father asked what J.D.'s major was.

"I haven't decided yet," he said. "I still have two years before I..."

"Harold knew from the time he graduated high school that he wanted to be an accountant, didn't you Harold," dad said.

Harold nodded, nervously.

And Harold's wife also took black cocks two at a time while I watched, J.D. thought to himself. He decided not to share that.

After dinner, the girls were going to stay up and chat. J.D. headed downstairs to bed. Ashlee gave him a good night kiss--which both Susan and Carol watched intently.

"I'll sneak down later," she whispered to him. "Be naked and hard." She twitched her hip so that it made contact with him through his pants. He felt his cock jump.

J.D. went downstairs and did as he was told, stripping off his clothes. He lay on top of the covers and waited.

About an hour later, he heard the laughter upstairs die down and footsteps as everyone headed off to their rooms. He then heard footsteps coming down the stairs to his door. His cock began to stiffen.

There was a light knock and he said, "Come in," in a deep growl of a voice.

"I just wanted to check and see if you needed anythi...."

For a second, J.D. thought it was Ashlee, so he didn't move right away to cover himself.

After Ashlee's mom dropped the folded towel and washcloth she was holding and moved her hands to her mouth, he realized his mistake and quickly grabbed the edge of the blanket, throwing it over his rock hard cock.

"I'm so sorry," she stammered. "I didn't realize you were ... I'm sorry."

"It's okay," he said. "Thank you for the towels."

She rushed out of the room and upstairs.

When she reached the kitchen, Carol leaned against the door and panted. She couldn't believe what she just saw. Ashlee's boyfriend looked like he was carved from stone, lying there on the bed. Every muscle seemed so well defined and ... She took a deep ragged breath. His thing. It was so big, it couldn't be real. She felt like she must have imagined it. She'd heard women friends talk about how black men were so much bigger, but she thought it must have been an inch or two. His looked bigger than her arm.

He uses that on my daughter, she thought and felt a stirring inside. Her panties began to feel wet, but she didn't are. How does it fit? How does it feel?

She went upstairs and woke her husband for an unsatisfying round of lovemaking that was over too soon for her to start to imagine things. As her husband drifted off to sleep and began to snore, Carol began fingering herself. An hour later, when she heard the familiar creak of Ashlee sneaking downstairs, she began to do it again, more desperately, as she thought about what how her daughter was seeing that thing of his, touching it and doing all kinds of other things.

One room over, Susan also heard the creak. She also woke her husband and also wasn't happy with the outcome. She lay in bed as he snored, touching herself as well.

***

J.D. waited until after the blowjob was finished before telling Ashlee about his encounter with her mother. She began giggling.

"It's not funny," he said. "She probably thinks I'm a pervert. She's probably telling your dad he was right about you dating black guys."

"She's not like that," Ashlee said. "She probably thought you were hot."

J.D. groaned. "Stop it."

"She probably didn't even notice," Ashlee said. "You said you covered up, right?"

"Yeah but ... I'm pretty sure she saw everything. I was ready for you."

"Yeah," Ashlee said with another giggle. "You're pretty hard to miss."

She then straddled him and within a moment, he was inside her.

When they were finished, Ashlee crept back upstairs to her room.

The next morning, J.D. put on sweatpants and a t-shirt and climbed the stairs to the kitchen. Ashlee was standing at the coffee maker in a robe. He snuck up behind her and pressed himself against her.

"I hope you like it black," he said, feeling his morning wood find the crack of her ass through the robe.

The person in front of him stiffened and gasped, and J.D. realized it wasn't Ashlee at all. It was her mother.

He jumped back. "Oh my God," he stammered. "I'm so sorry. I was just ... I thought you were ..."

Carol spun around to face him and the front of her robe came open. Her breasts spilled out and her bush was visible.

"I'm sorry," J.D. repeated. He headed back toward the doorway to the stairs.

"No, it's okay," she said, pulling her robe closed. "It was an accident. Don't think twice about it."

Carol went back to making coffee, while J.D. sat at the kitchen table. After a short while, everyone else came downstairs and the kitchen became a hub of activity. But one thought kept going through J.D.'s mind. When he pressed his cock against her ass, before she jumped, he was pretty sure he felt her press back against him.

***

That night, when Ashlee snuck down. After the blowjob, he told her the story and she again laughed at him.

"Do I need to worry about you two?" she asked. "Is my mom going to steal away my boyfriend?"

The two were facing each other in bed. Ashlee rolled over so she was facing away from him and backed into his cock. It slipped between her ass cheeks smoothly.

"So, is this what you and my mom were doing?" she asked in a small voice, twitching her hips back and forth and helping him slide up inside her. She rolled to her stomach and he pulled up into a kneeling position and began to pound away at her ass, while she teased him about doing it to her mother.

Little did they know but her mother was a few feet away, watching through the crack that she'd opened the door to J.D.'s room. Her robe hung wide open. Her left hand was clawing desperately at her pussy. She watched as J.D. leaned forward and grabbed Ashlee's breasts from behind with his massive black hands. She took her right hand and grabbed her own breast, bucking her hips against her hand.

Between seeing him last night and feeling him this morning, she was now obsessed with his ... she forced herself to think the phrase. It wasn't a thing ... it was a cock. A big black cock. And it was currently pistoning in and out of her daughter's asshole, while she watched and came over and over again.

She couldn't stop thinking about the cock. The next day, she went to the store and noticed the black kid in his early 20s, bagging groceries. He has one of those, she thought. She had him carry her bags to her van for her. He placed them in the back of the van.

"Thank you," she said. "Would you like a tip?"

"If you'd like, ma'am," he mumbled. "You don't have to."

"No, I want to," she said. "But I don't have any cash."

She opened the side door to the van. "Why don't you get in, and we'll see what we can figure out."

"You serious?" he asked, with a sly grin appearing on his face.

She climbed up into the back seat.

"Goddamn," he said. "This ain't happening."

She began unbuttoning her shirt and he quickly hopped in, closing the door behind him.

"We've got to be fast," he said, grabbing at her breasts--she'd already undone her bra. "Before they miss me."

She reached between his legs and felt what was there, moaning slightly. It may not be quite the size of her daughter's boyfriend, but it was certainly far bigger than her husband. She rubbed him through his pants, and he began to work at his belt buckle.

"No," she said. "Let me." She undid his belt and opened the front of his work pants. He lifted his hips so she could pull them down. The outline of his still hardening cock was visible through his boxer briefs.

"I need to see it," she said and pulled at the front of his underwear. He again lifted his hips and she pulled them down, revealing a good 10 inches of now rock hard black cock.

"It's so big," she said. She tentatively reached up to touch it, hovering over it for a moment. Her diamond engagement ring caught the sunlight coming though the windshield. Then she ran her left hand up and down, feeling the smooth skin. She gripped the shaft and moved her hand up and down the length. "So big," she repeated.

Then she cupped his balls with her hand. They were also so much bigger than her husband's. They felt warm and full.

Ashlee's mother leaned over in the family van and took the bag boy's black cock in her mouth. She began to suck then end, tentatively at first, but then getting into a groove. Feeling her mouth stretch sent a jolt through her. Tasting his sweat and smelling the combination of lotion and man musk was sending her into a frenzy. She felt his hands grabbing her hair and began to bob her head faster. Then she pulled back and licked him up and down, giving sloppy kisses to the head.

"Take all the time you want, honey," he said, leaning back in his seat. "I'll get in trouble with the boss for this all day."

She squeezed his balls and began to suck his cock in earnest, taking it deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat. It went to places that her husband's never came close to reaching. She felt his hands on her tits, squeezing them. She looked up at him with eager eyes and was happy to see that he seemed to be enjoying himself. She wanted to please this young boy with the massive cock. That seemed to be her sole purpose at the moment.

This is what my daughter does, she thought. This is how she feels.

After a few more minutes, his breath became ragged and she felt his hands on the back of her head again.

"Oh God," he said. "Oh fuck."

She braced herself, but nothing could prepare her for the load she took. It exploded, white heat in her throat, gagging her. Tears came to her eyes as she tried to swallow it all down.

"Mmm," the bagboy moaned. "Take that, bitch. Take it. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm."

Each groan coincided with another load. It was too much for Carol and she opened her mouth, letting most of the cum from the later spurts spill down, all over him and all over her face.

Finally, after what seemed like forever--far longer than her husband's orgasms--the massive cock stopped spurting and she was able to keep pace. She sucked him clean, then licked what she had spilled off of his stomach and groin.

"Fuuuck," he sighed. His cock, still huge, was now softening. It glistened in the light. She took it in her hand and leaned forward again, pressing it to her lips. She gave it a firm kiss.

He slowly pulled his pants back up, and she watched the cock disappear behind the fabric.

He reached for the van door and stepped out.

"Gotta get back to work," he said. "They're probably looking for me."

After a brief pause he added, "uh, thanks?"

"No," Carol said. "Thank you."

He turned to walk away, then turned back.

"Listen, I got on break at like 10:30 if you ... y'know ... want to come back then."

She smiled.

She did.

DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers