Life Can Have Interesting Twists 04

Story Info
It was eight weeks since Brenda had met with her first customer.
6.5k words
4.43
14.1k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was eight weeks since Brenda had met with her first customer Joe. In a weird way she had accepted and adjusted her life to her new role. All of her customers had been pleasant, although sexually demanding, but none had interested her, as her first experience had, with Joe had.

She may have been less than contented, if she had known, that Monica had a lucrative business in selling CD's to, various porno companies showing her girls getting themselves fucked. The masks, and wigs, worn by her employees meant there was never a chance of having their identity revealed.

Brenda from the start had proved popular with those companies and every copy produced quickly became a best seller, making Monica a very happy woman and, adding capital to her bank account.

Over several years Monica had added to her employees but her most trusted employee was Rosie. Rosie basically ran the buildings where the girls worked. She kept the rooms immaculately, clean and tidy, and dealt with everything, including all, property routine maintenance matters.

Rosie knew when things needed, freshening up or refurbished, and would advise Monica with her thoughts. Monica totally relied upon Rosie expertises and never failed to accept her professional plans and ideas. Rosie was also an astute negotiator when it came to dealing with all her contractors.

Rosie had been taking a forward looking view of where the business was going and had decided that additional rooms were required. She knew Monica, would probably add several more ladies to the company's financial income, and future success. The four rooms, currently being used, could easily be increased to six, if the other two sealed off rooms were redecorated and refurbished.

Monica, who rarely visited the main building, readily agreed. Monica, by leaving all the organisation of contractors etc to Rosie meant, having given Rosie the go ahead, she never interfered, or took any interest, in how, or when, the jobs were completed. Monica's, management style, was to prove her undoing, and, would result in her having to manage a major challenge.

Rosie never used local contractor. She had, over several years, established a list of trusted builders, painters, decorators, and electricians etc who worked mainly, in the Midlands. If jobs required more than a day to complete the contractor's staff were able to stay in, free of charge, the unused rooms.

Rosie, knowing the contractor employed not only, fit young men, but men who were away from wives and girl friends. Knowing the men's circumstances and, their natural manly carnal desires, she would often arrange for a lady she knew was available, to pop in and, provide them with sexual relief.

The two additional rooms, currently not being used were entered from a rear staircase. A wall had been constructed in the single corridor separating those last two rooms. Rosie had given out contracts to first, decorate those rooms, followed by the removal of the partitioning wall.

The contractors carrying out the first stage of the required work were given access keys to the back staircase door. Rosie knew the two men, carrying out the decorating, would have been well briefed by the company boss, who she knew well. Rosie would always ring their boss if ever she needed to contact the men on site but, only if she required any additional work to be undertaken.

When last speaking to the boss Rosie had told him that she may be able to provide, on one of the afternoons, a lady who would give the boys some pleasure and entertainment. He, in turn, had informed his two staff, not to expect anything, but they may be visited by a lady, for their pleasure.

It was a Thursday afternoon and Monica had been to lunch with several ladies from one of her charity groups. She liked these groups as they often attracted, well meaning but, vulnerable women. She was an expert when talking to, and watching, body language of possible women to add to her employees.

This lunch had been most rewarding. Monica had sat next to Mary Edmonds a 38 year old Primary School Teacher who also held bible classes at the local church. Mary was a rather shy woman but, after the second and, midway through the third glass of wine, Monica had encouraged Mary to open up on her personal life.

Mary was married to Jeff but after 16 years of marriage, and no children, they had both lost a lot of interest in each other. She loved her life at, the school and the church, and these activities made up for the decline in her marriage. Monica listened intently to all what Mary had to say and concluded that Mary would make an excellent addition to her business interests. She was mature, with a very attractive body, ample breasts, nice smile, just right for the company business image.

They exchanged personal contact details and agreed to meet again soon. Monica then escorted Mary to her parked car but quickly realised Mary was in no state to drive herself, to her home. Monica called for a cab and they continued to chat while they waited for it to arrive. As it arrived, and Mary was getting into the cab, Monica kissed her gently on the cheek.

Mary said with a gorgeous, beaming smile, "Monica thank you for being so kind to me today, we must meet again soon."

"Yes my dear, we must, I will be in touch," Monica replied enthusiastically.

It was 3pm and Monica was walking to her own parked car. As she walked she realised she should have used the toilet, before leaving the restaurant as now, she was desperately in need, to pee.

She would be unable to reach home and needed, urgently, to relief herself. She was only a road away from the building where her girls worked. Thinking quickly, and also having a master key to the rear alleyway door and the rear rooms, her mind told her to use the toilet in one of those rooms.

Strange, how coincidence can sometimes, happen at the same time. Rosie's mind was tied up with family problems involving her two sisters. One of them was going through a messy divorce, and the other had been diagnosed with a life threatening illness. These testing problems were uppermost in her mind and organising a lady for the contractors had been totally forgotten about.

Monica also, by not keeping accurate detail of when Rosie was employing contractors, naturally assumed the back two rooms would be free for her private use without disturbance. She had previously, on the odd occasion, used the rooms for various, personal reasons, and as she entered the room, numbered five, gave not the slightest thought that there would be anyone there.

As she closed the outer door behind her she instinctively locked it, and proceeded in to the toilet. These two rooms were larger than the other four. They had a separate bedroom and lounge but were also fully furnished. As she passed through the lounge into the bathroom, she lifted her dress, lowered her knickers and, sitting down, relieved herself.

Trent and Ambrose were working in the bedroom. "What was that noise Trent, it sounded like the front door? I know noises can play tricks but go and have a look, just in case," Ambrose said continuing to hang another sheet of wallpaper. Then he heard Trent saying, "Well, well, what do we have here. Come and have a look Ambrose, the icing on the cake has arrived."

Monica was, stunned and shocked, with firstly one then two young black men looking at her sitting on the toilet. "What are you doing here?" she asked, with growing concern.

Ambrose ignored Monica's question and speaking to Trent said, "You know buddy I think it's our lucky day and this is our bonus, for hard work and, a job well done."

Monica initially thought, "This is wrong, I will scream, or I will call the police," but she knew the last thing she wanted was for her house, that raised so much revenue, to be exposed with a visit by the police. She just needed to talk her way out of this situation, in a cool and, calm way.

She looked around and said, "You have been busy and what an excellent job. Look I will have a word with the landlord, and arrange for you to receive a large financial bonus payment, for your work."

While she was speaking, she was aware that both men were looking at her with a, "This is our lucky day," grin on their faces.

"Now, I must go, but be assured that extra money will be with you, first thing in the morning." Monica managed only one step towards the door when the man named Trent blocked her and said, "Darling we get well paid for what we do but, it's not too often such a nice looking skirt comes our way, so don't be in such a hurry."

One of the men, pointing to the other said "I am Trent and this is my buddy Ambrose and we want to get to know you a little better, right Ambrose?" he questioned. "So what's your name? We like to know the name of the woman we are about to have some fun with, right Ambrose?"

"Trent, old mate, you are just so right. We have plenty of time so what I suggest we do first is we all strip off, and have a shower together. We can then relax and have some fun before we get down to the real pleasure of fucking," Ambrose suggested. "So lovely lady what was your name?"

As soon as she had heard the word, fucking, Monica froze, realising there was nothing she could do, and nowhere she could go, to escape these men. Her mind told her, like her girls were told, to use another name, so she replied, "Ann."

"Ann, well that's a nice name. When you got out of your bed this morning Ann, I bet you didn't think you would be getting in to another bed, quite so early in the day, especially with two black boys ah?" Ambrose said, as he started to remove his clothes. "Come on Ann, let the, Rabbit see the Hare, but perhaps in your case, let the black boys see the Beaver in the Bush, come on Ann, are you going to take these clothes off," touching Monica's sleeve, " or do you want me and Trent to help you?"

A mass of thoughts flashed through Monica's mind. She had watched so many tapes, over several years, recording her girls having sex, giving blow jobs or receiving anal sex. While she watched those tapes she had enjoyed her own fantasies but now she was in a position where fantasy was going to become reality.

Both men had eagerly removed their clothes and stood completely naked in front of her. She saw, with horror, that they were both well endowed, and clearly, not yet fully erect. Slowly she removed her clothes and stood, like the men, in all her glory. "Wow Ann you are a well stacked woman," and putting his hand between Monica's legs continued with, "What a lovely honey pot you have here and it's going to get well fucked. Come on let's get into that shower."

Monica expressed concerns about her hair getting wet but, her concerns were ignored by the men, as the water was quickly turned on and, in seconds it gushed at, full power, everywhere. Four hands were all over Monica's body, and she was unable to prevent them from exploring all her vital parts. A soapy mixture was being rubbed over every part of her body, into all her holes, and over her breasts.

This was a new and, somewhat annoying practice, but in a weird way it was tantalizingly erotic, and her body had no option, but to relax, and put up with it. She was less than happy when Trent told her to put her hand out flat. Then, pouring more soapy liquid on to it said, "Now you can wash my crown jewels, and be gentle, as I wouldn't want you to lose any of your, lovely, white front teeth."

Oh my god this was a first for Monica. She was never told what to do, and certainly not to hold, and wash a man's cock. "Then Ambrose piped up with, "Hurry up Ann and start on my Old John Thomas, it's just waiting for you to play with it."

As she moved from Trent to Ambrose, and was able to achieve a sense of how well endowed they both were. Worrying she assessed them, as both being as big, if not bigger, than Mr. Morrison, visiting name Joe who was on her company customer list. As she worked her hands all over Ambrose's cock he whispered in to her ear, "Bend over and suck it."

"I don't do that sort of thing," she replied, but Ambrose was having none of it. "Ann you have a lovely mouth, so break a habit of a life time, just for me. My old boy has an urge to be in your mouth, so get yourself down there and start, like a turkey, to gobble it."

A feeling of revulsion crept over her, but she knew whatever they wanted, she was theirs to use, as they wanted. Bending over she lowered her mouth on to Ambrose's now, fully erect cock. She had, in her younger days, taken the odd cock into her mouth but never one as big as this one.

As soon as she started sucking she felt Trent, who was standing behind her, slip his hand between her legs and began fingering her pussy. "This is one fine woman Ambrose and, she's going to make two black brothers, very happy, let's dry off and get into the bed room?" he said, smiling at Ambrose.

As they walked into the bedroom Trent said, "Ambrose break open that bottle of Whisky, let's all get a good drink." Pouring a couple of shots in to each of three glasses Trent said, "A toast to us all, have a great day, and bottom's up, sounds appropriate Ambrose, do you agree Ann?" he asked as he downed his drink in one swallow. Ambrose did the same, "Come on Monica you can do the same."

Both men were holding her, licking her neck, squeezing her breasts, probing her holes, and she could also feel their hardness pressing into her thighs. Amazing she thought, she had only popped in for a quick pee, yet here she was naked, with two fit young men, probably full of energy, with lascivious plans, on what they were going to do to her body. This was suddenly the worst day of her life.

Reluctantly, she also swallowed her drink. It felt hot as it passed down her throat, but a slight cough, helped to ease the strong sensation. "Let's get into the party mood, so let's have another drink," Trent said pouring another slug of whiskey in all three glasses.

The lunch time red wine and now a couple of glasses of neat whiskey meant she was becoming quite woozy and, relaxed.

"That's great Ann, now let's get you on to the bed, and we can all have some fun," Ambrose said. He continued with "Trent grab those two pillows and rest this lovely lady on them, so she can enjoy full penetration, from both our cocks."

The pillows were puffed up and, placed one on top of the other. With Monica's lower back then being placed, on them she knew the elevated position would allow the men to gain full penetration right up into her body. "Ambrose we both love to taste pussy so who tastes first, and who fucks first?" Trent asked.

"Mate we have plenty of time, "Ambrose replied, "I will go down on her and you get to go first between her legs. You can get it nice and loose for my battle ship to slide in to her waiting juicy harbour."

Monica legs were then spread wide open by Ambrose as he placed his mouth on to her pussy mound. After a few minutes he looked up at Trent and said, "Must say, if she fucks as well as she tastes, then we are in for a great time."

Monica desperately tried to keep her emotions in check, but the licking and sucking between her legs was all too much, and she began to moan, and then scream, with pleasure. Trent. who was lying next to Monica, and gently fondling her breasts said, "That's it girl, scream all you like, enjoy yourself, no one can hear so shout out as much as you want to."

With a second climax Trent said, "Come on Ambrose that enough, you've got her nice and wet, so let me get in there."

Monica, although feeling quite lightheaded was still able to ask, "Aren't you going to use a condom?"

"Condom, we never use protection do we Ambrose," Trent said rubbing his cock up and down her slit before pushing himself into the Monica's pussy. "Oh yes Ambrose what a lovely feeling, she is, nice and tight, just like a virgin. God it's been two weeks since we last fucked that waitress at the motorway stop. Do you remember she was in the back of the van in a flash and, even quicker, getting her kit off. Not like Ann here who is a real lady, with a wonderful body, who just wants to makes us both happy, yes Ann?"

Monica automatically nodded, "That's my girl you are going to be well and truly fucked. You have a great body and you are going to make our day," Trent said.

Monica realised that, while Trent had been babbling on, he had secured his cock fully into her body. Without saying anything more he began to ride her with aggressive thrusts of his cock. She was again reluctant to accept the fact, but she knew she was being taken to a new level of sexual pleasure and climaxed again very quickly. She could feel the black man dominating her, and her pussy muscles were relaxing, and accepting the onslaught from his big cock.

Concern came, but rapidly passed, as Trent shouted, "Oh fucking hell," as he exploded his sperm, shooting it right up inside her body. Monica was still having monthly cycles and could so easily conceive," but hopefully," she thought to herself, "she wouldn't."

"How was that for you darling?" Trent asked.

"Yes good," Monica replied, trying to sound as un-convincing as she possibly could, without expressing her, at that moment in time, actual feelings of pleasure and growing abandonment. She realised that over the last, several years, she always enjoyed watching her girls in action, but now her body was enjoying, and responding to, her own previously neglected physical pleasure.

Trent reluctantly pulled away as Ambrose quickly moved round and kneeling between Monica's legs said, "Ann what a lovely sight all wet and ready to go," as he pushed his own stiff cock straight into her opening, "Lovely, just fucking, lovely." Ann you have a body that is built to satisfy, so sweetness, get those thighs wrapped around my waist so we can enjoy the journey together."

Monica did as she was asked, locking her thighs around Ambrose's waist. In this new position he was able to gain another inch of penetration at least. Her wanton abandonment was taking over her body, as she began to thrust back at Ambrose. From somewhere out of her mouth came, "Yes, oh yes, fuck me, make me cum, I need to cum again."

"Baby by the time we have finished with you, you will have cum so many times, you will have lost count. Now get that booty moving as the journey is just beginning," Ambrose said, thrusting with more energy. Trent had cum quickly but Ambrose had greater control and Monica could feel her body responding to the pounding she was getting.

The tension was building and she began to moan, followed by grunting, followed by, "Yes, yes, yes, oh yes, please, Ah, ah, ah, ah," Ambrose knew she had cum again, but he had no intention of stopping. This woman was good and he wanted to blast her mind and devour her soul. He wanted to get her in to a state where she would be wanting more, perhaps even begging for more.

Ambrose looked down in to Monica's eyes and began to see a softening, a more contented acceptance, in her role to satisfy the needs of himself and Trent. The initial shock and, apparent fear in her eyes, was now abating and he saw a look of, "Yes please just fuck me."

He was ready to release his own seeds and said, "Ann squeeze my nipples." He loved to have his nipples squeezed as it produced shockwaves right down into his ball sack. Sure enough within a few moments of Monica fondling his pecks and pinching his pronounced nipples, he was grunting with his own climax.

"Ann you are fantastic, just built for fucking, come on lets have another drink," said Ambrose nodding towards Trent.

"No more for me," Monica said, looking over at Trent, with Ambrose still on top of her.

"Ann we have all night, so there are no worries, just get it down that lovely throat and relax," Trent said.

Oh god, Monica hadn't thought that they would want her to stay overnight, "I must be leaving soon," she said, with a note of concern.

12