Life Can Have Interesting Twists 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ann we wouldn't dream of letting you go out there in the dark, on your own, you might get raped and we would never forgive ourselves, would we Ambrose?" Trent said smiling at Ambrose.

"Trent mate, as always you are spot on the money and, in this case, this ladies security is uppermost in both our minds. So there you are Ann you will be staying with us, for your own safety."

"I hadn't planned on staying out so I must ring home otherwise concerned calls may go to the authorities."

"Absolutely get it done Ann," Trent said as he continued to fondle Monica's breasts.

With the phone call taken care of, another slug of whiskey was poured and downed. Monica noticed that the time was just after 7pm. "I hope these young men like going to sleep early." she thought to herself. As the thoughts drifted though her mind, Ambrose, who was now laying on the bed holding, his erect cock said, "Ann get that lovely arse over here and give this a good sucking."

Around three hours had passed by and Monica's brain was now scrambled. She had accepted her situation, and having come to terms with her confinement, was open to accept, nearly anything. "Kneel between my legs Ann and put that lovely mouth of yours to work."

While Monica was fully engaged, Trent walked across the room to the travel bags. With a rummaging search he found the nice sized dildo, and the tube of KY lubrication, that he was looking for.

Ann had been slobbering her mouth up and down Ambrose's cock when she became aware that Trent was behind her. He was actually kneeling and began to feel between Monica's thighs trying to locate her slit. Once found, his cock was easily inserted, and full penetration was quickly achieved.

Both of his hands were holding Monica's thighs while he was banging away at her pussy. In that commanding position he was able to look down at the other hole that he intended to invade. Over several years, he and Ambrose had been involved with quite a number of women, and anal was now a delicacy they had both come to look forward to.

The KY was released on top of Monica's butt cheeks. As the lubricant began to trickle down between the cheeks of her butt, Trent rolled the dildo on the moisture, getting it completely covered, before tenderly inserting it in to her anal passage.

Although the dildo was slender, but it still made Monica jump as she felt her opening being penetrated. She said something that sounded like, "No please not my arse," but with Ambrose's cock in her mouth the words were lost. Holding her head firmly in position Ambrose whispered, "Keeping sucking my cock babes, you are about to really enjoy yourself."

The dildo was slender and about 8 inches long. It was used as, a well tried and test method, the men knew, of loosening the anal muscles, before the real business of replacement with their cocks.

Monica had in her early university days allowed several boys to fuck her in the arse but the pain never permitted her to get any real pleasure out of it. Once she was married she never allowed her husband, to ever get in there, not that he had ever asked. Now, with the drink having a serious affect on her body, she was much more relaxed and surprised herself, when gradually she opened up, to take it all.

She was also amazed, that as Trent began to push it in and out of her new fuck hole, Monica began to respond to this strange, but not unpleasant, experience. "There Ann you little slut you do like it, nod your head if I am right?" enquired Ambrose. As Monica nodded her head Ambrose looked at Trent, "Ok mate get in there."

Trent, smiling at Ambrose, pulled out the dildo and replaced it with his cock. His cock was much fatter than the dildo and several inches longer. The initial penetration gave Monica real cause for concern as Trent slowly, but steadily inserting more of his cock in to her butt hole. Then, looking at Ambrose Trent said, "Ambrose what a fuck, she has an absolutely gorgeous arse, so beautifully tight."

Again, Monica was, initially protesting, but Ambrose held her head firmly. "Ann baby just concentrate on what's in your mouth and leave Trent to worry about what's in your arse."

During the next, five or so minutes, Trent had begun to achieve a nice, regular rhythmic fucking action and then he started to get into a good, piston like, motion. Monica had surrendered herself completely and, just like a duck taking to water, so she was travelling in to another world of total pleasure. The more Trent thrust his cock in and out of her butt, the more having her arse fucked, felt, just so good

"Ambrose this is the best arse fuck ever, and I am going to cum," Trent said. As he said that, Ambrose's cock was also responding. Knowing this woman had just given up her arse, her sucking on his cock was enough to take him over the top and he released an enormous jet of sperm, into her throat. Still holding her head he said, "Ann, get that all down your throat."

Monica hadn't tasted sperm for years, but now she willingly swallowed it all. Not only that, but she continued to suck on that lovely black cock. Trent also released another load of his own cum right up in to the bowls of the woman's body.

All three of them, fell together exhausted, on to the bed. Both men were still fondling Monica's body telling her what a wonderful fuck she was. Monica was now in a place that could only be called heaven. Years of limited sex and, an acceptance that her sexual activities were, more or less over forever, were now thoughts of the past.

Ambrose was right she wanted more. The words of, "what a great fuck she was," certainly were music to her ears and made her, in a slutty way, proud of herself. As they stroked her, she was playing with both cocks willing them to rise yet again. They didn't need any such encouragement as both men also wanted much more.

After a short rest Trent said, "Come on, it's time for another drink," opening another bottle of whiskey. Every slug of whiskey had been drunk neat and, this was yet another swig drunk down with one swallow. Monica was now the worse for wear, and began to giggle.

She looked at both these young studs and said, "I need a pee."

They both followed her in the bathroom and watched intently, as she relieved herself. As she wiped herself and stood up Ambrose asked, "Ann I need to pee as well, so get hold of my old boy and guide it, so the flow goes only in the pan."

This was another first for Monica but she again accepted it without any protest. In fact when she had finished helping Ambrose she looked at Trent and said, "Can I help you as well?"

Having provided a cock holding service Ambrose asked, "Tell me Ann, babes, what do you want us to do to you now?" Monica looked at him, and said, "You know don't you, I want you both to make love to me again," she replied. "Ask nicely and say please," Ambrose asked? She looked at Ambrose and said, "Would you and Trent please take me back to bed and fuck me."

"So you are ready for whatever we want, please tell us how badly you need fucking?" Ambrose asked fingering between her legs. He wanted to hear her ask to be fucked, it sounded so nice.

"Ambrose I need you both to give me your cocks and fuck me hard, stop tormenting me," she replied.

"Ok let's get back to work Trent," he said nodding to Trent. Lying on the bed Ambrose said, "Ann I want you to stand on the bed, with your back towards me, and lower that lovely arse on to my old man." Ambrose noticed the look of concern, again on her face, and reassuringly said, "It will be just fine, so get on board,"

Trent had to assist her in to position as she was in an unsteady state. With both men holding her she squatted herself down so Ambrose was able to guided his cock into her anal opening. Wow no pain. Trent then eased her legs out straight, so she was sitting on Ambrose with his cock nicely secured in her arse. In that position Ambrose, holding on to her tits gently pulled her backward so she was lying on to his chest.

"Ann," she heard Trent call, "be a darling and hold your pussy lips wide open for me." Again Monica did as she was asked. She then watched, in a trance like state, as Trent began using the camera on Ambrose's mobile phone, to take shots of her exposed pussy and with Ambrose's cock in her arse. "Smile for the camera Ann," Trent asked, while simultaneously asking Ambrose, "Come on mate jiggle Ann's big old tits for the camera."

Then Trent reset the camera and showed Ambrose the pictures he had taken. Ambrose's face was carefully masked behind Monica. Trent said, "Just look at that one," showing Ambrose yet another picture, "Wide open pussy, big tits and a lovely smile for the camera, what more could you wish for."

"Great," said Ambrose, "now let's get some real fucking underway."

Trent put the camera away and climbed on to the bed. Squatting himself above the pair of them, he began to rub his cock up and down Monica's slit, before pushing it fully in. "What's going on?" asked Monica.

"For a lovely lady like you Ann you are going to get a double fuck, so lay back and again enjoy the ride of your life," Ambrose whispered yet again in to her ear.

Ambrose was mauling her breasts and also steadily fucking her arse, while Trent began ramming her pussy with enthusiastic zeal. Monica's body was exploding with, climax after climax, as she accepted that she was being totally fucked up. Her body was being used as never before and she loved it.

As this double fuck came to an end and with more sperm in her cunt and also her arse there was time for another contented rest. As she lay back on the bed between the two men, she again noticed the time, wow nearly nine in the evening, where had all that time gone.

Trent looked at Ambrose and said, "This here woman has worn me out, I am just about ready to crash."

"I reckon you are about right so let's get ready for the night." Trent again walked over to the travel bags and took out two lengths of electrical cable. "Stand up babes," he said helping Monica to get up. He tied one end around her waist and the other end around his own waist, Then Ambrose did the sane with the other cable length. There was about three feet of slack cable on both sides.

"We know you would not want to leave us during the night, but just in case you suddenly got the urge to go, well we will both be alerted," Trent explained. "You sleep in the middle and we all sleep together, however if one of us wants to get up then we all get up. So, one final drink for the road, yes?"

With another drink, and a brief chat, Trent turned on to his side and almost immediately fell in to a deep sleep. Monica was at that point in time also very tired but her desire for sleep was disturbed as she became aware that Ambrose was caressing the inside of her thigh. As his fingers began again to search in to her opening he whispered in to her ear, "Monica come here and give me a cuddle."

Monica was hoping it wouldn't just be cuddle. As she snuggled in to Ambrose's arms' she placed her hand on to his lovely cock and said, "I need this again please, but what about Trent."

"No worries an earth quack will not wake him," Ambrose replied. For the first time he pressed his lips on to hers giving her a passionate kiss. As he rolled over on to her body he said, "You have been an amazing fuck. Let me say that I want to see you again soon. I want you to come up to the Midlands for a weekend. We can relax together, and get to know one another much more. We can spend a lot of time like this, what do you say?"

"Ambrose you and Trent have done things to me today that I never thought would ever happen. Having said that I am not sure about seeing you again," she replied.

"Oh I think you will. Within a few days from now this pussy," pushing his, again erect cock, back in to her opening, "will be shouting out to have my cock rammed in to it. I will organise some fun for us and I will guarantee you a super time. I have put a card in the pocket of your dress and I will expect you to ring me with details of when you are coming to see me," with that he began to aggressively hump her again.

She accepted her position underneath Ambrose and locking her thighs around his waist joined in with pleasure of another lovely fuck. Nothing more was said and having shot another load into Monica's body Ambrose rolled off her, and like Trent, immediately fell in to a deep sleep.

Monica lay for a few moments more before falling asleep herself. She was suddenly woken when she felt her body being tugged. It was Trent getting out of bed, "Got to pee," he said. Ambrose swore but had no option but to also get up and go in to the toilet.

Ambrose sat on a small chair and fell asleep as he sat down. Trent enjoyed a long pee and having finished allowed Monica to sit and relieve herself. As she was about to get up Trent said, "Just sit there, I want to cum over your face and your breasts. I then want to watch you while you rub, my cum, all over your lovely breasts."

Trent began to jerk his cock quickly and surprisingly in only a few moments said, "Open your mouth. A jet of sperm hit her, first in the eye, then a second burst went straight in to her mouth, then several more were unloaded on to her breasts. Oh yes that was lovely, now rub my stuff all over these lovely tits, and then lick your hands."

Monica did as she asked. Having satisfied Trent with what he had wanted her to do, he allowed her to stand and using a wet cloth, wipe her face and breasts. Giving Ambrose a sharp tug he shouted out, "Come on you old git let's get back to bed."

Monica immediately fell in to a very deep sleep. Something much later made her jump and she woke. As she began to look around the room she was completely lost as to where she was. Where on earth was she, then suddenly she looked at the door and saw a black man standing there and it all came back. "Ambrose, lazy cow is awake can you believe. We need to give her a good send off, don't we?"

"We certainly do mate," as they both joined her standing by the bed. They eagerly discarded their grubby paint overalls and once naked again, climbed all over her like a rash. She was not able to collect her thoughts before she was told to squat down on Trent and slid his cock into her pussy.

Having sat on Trent's cock she felt Ambrose, behind her, pulling her butt cheeks open. She heard a squelching sound and guessed it was the tube of lubricant being applied on to her anal. She guessed right, as the large fat head of Ambrose's cock, was pushed into her other hole. The initial sharp pain was quickly replaced by a warm feeling of acceptance.

Her anal muscles seemed to know there was no use trying to resist the onslaught, so they relaxed and allowed the cock, to enter. It slipped its way in, helped by the very greasy mixture, and was fully penetrated very quickly. As Ambrose began to push hard in to Monica's arse, so he also began to smack her arse cheeks very hard as well.

"Ann, you have been a naughty woman, and you need to know your position from now on. You will look forward to getting your kit off and spreading these lovely legs as often as you can. This arse will, will, from now on, need regularly servicing as life, will never be the same for you," he said in a dominant voice.

It was then that she recalled the previous night's request. It was as though he wanted to get home his message but, without Trent understanding, what he was demanding.

About two hours later after a welcome shower she found herself carefully leaving the building by the back staircase.

Part 5 - Brenda gets more demands on her time and Monica decides to meet Ambrose.

12