Life Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the car pull over and stop, were we there, wherever that was?

“Before we go inside I want you to remember two things, I love you with all my heart, and the word tomato. If you say tomato everything stops and we leave immediately to go back home. Do you understand?”

I knew that he were giving me a “safe word”, but why, what was going to happen?

“Tomato”, I’ve got it, “ and I love you too, always will.”

I heard Bill open his door and get out. As I waited for him to come around the car I put my feet back on the floor and brushed my skirt down. I wanted to button my blouse but he hadn’t told me to do that yet and I didn’t want to make him mad at me now, I was counting on him to fuck my brains out.

He opened the car door and I slipped out, knowing that my chest was still bare, knowing that my short skirt was rising up, but not knowing if there was anyone on the street this early evening.

He took my arm and walked his almost naked slut across what felt like a parking lot and through a door that opened at his push.

I sensed that the room was big, and the air conditioning was on full blast, moving ripples of cold air over my exposed body. He led me a few more feet, then told me to kneel down.

I felt his hands play over me, stroking my neck and breasts as he walked a full circle around me. Then I felt his hands slip palms out between my thighs. His slight pressure indicated that I should spread my legs, so I did.

“What do you want?” he questioned me.

I knew the answer, it was both what I wanted and what he wanted to hear me say, “ I want your dick in me, I want you to fuck me like a whore slut!”

His voice was a couple of feet in front of me as he asked,” Do you want to suck my dick?”

“Yes!”

With that I felt his hard dick against my lips. It didn’t occur to me that he hadn’t time to undress yet, I just knew that I wanted that cock in my mouth badly. I opened up and covered him with my lips. Then I jerked back! This isn’t Bill’s dick! “No! What….”

“Suck that dick!” I heard him say from a few feet off in a very firm voice.

The hard cock was pushed back against my lips. Tomato I thought, say tomato my brain screamed as my lips parted and I took a new dick into my mouth. In all my life this was only the second one I had tasted.

“Suck it good now my slut if you expect to get what you want later,” Bill said in his new voice.

I bobbed up and down on the strange cock, working my tongue under it and trying to do the best blow job of my life. My cuffed hands were tearing at my pussy as my lips and mouth worked at the hot meat in my mouth. In my minds eye I could see myself on my knees sucking this man dick while my husband watched. It drove me wild and I tore at the hard cock with new energy.

“Don’t cum slut,” Bill repeated to me.

I could here the man moaning as he neared his climax, and I didn’t know what else to do, hadn’t been told what else to do so I kept on pumping his cock with my mouth. I could feel his dick start to pulse. My husband hadn’t cum in my mouth since our honeymoon, and this man was about to be the next. I could already taste the small dribble that precedes the big event, but I just kept sucking. Just when I knew he was going to cum he jerked out of my mouth and sprayed me with his juice. It was like liquid fire where it hit my body. My neck and chin, my throat and breast were covered. I felt it run off my chin and slip over my tits to my nipples. I was jamming my hand into my pussy, wanting to cum myself until bill snatched my hands away and told me, “Not yet slut!”

I turned my head up to him to beg him for release, and when I did another dick pressed my lips.

“You’re not nearly done yet,” Bill said.

My mouth took the new cock in and began its work. The sticky cum on my body and the fat hot cock in my mouth were driving me crazy. I needed to be fucked. My cuffed hands when to his dick and I started to jack him off as I sucked on him. I didn’t take long and again I could feel the imminent explosion. This was a repeat of the last time, just as he was ready to cum he pulled from me a sprayed my with it. I could only moan. I had actually wanted him to cum in my mouth, I was sure that if he did I would cum too.

Bill lifted my hands and opened the cuffs. “More to come!” he told me and this time I felt a dick brush my ear as another entered my mouth.

“Jack him off” I was told.

I was working both cocks now. I could actually feel the fluid ooze out of my pussy as I worked on them. The only thought in my head was to get them both to cum as fast as I could. The spent cum spread over my chest and a few drops fell onto my legs as I mouth fucked and stroked my new cocks. The guy in my mouth repeated the same thing and pulled out just as he came. I got just a small taste as he sprayed my face and neck with hot cum. Seeing that got the one in my hand over the edge. As I felt his first burst hit the side of my head I turned to try to catch some in my open mouth. I missed, or he changed his aim as it splashed into my hair and across my forehead. It was running down onto the blindfold, but that kept it out of my eyes. A small trace came over the edge of my mouth and my tongue reached for it. Instead a fresh hard dick wiped it off and carried it into my mouth.

This is Bill’s dick, I knew it immediately. I slowed down and made long lasting strokes with my mouth on his hard cock. I twisted my head from side to side, and brought my hand up the slowly stroke his dick in time to my mouth.

“You’re a pretty good cock sucker” he tells me softly as his hands go to my hair to set the timing of my head bobbing. Deeper and deeper I take him, trying to get as much in my mouth as I can. I choke, but keep trying. On we go as he fucks my mouth. Finally he tells me, “You can cum when I do”.

I feel his balls tighten and his cock start to throb and know that he is close.

“Keep your mouth open,” he tells me as he pulls his dick back from my mouth. I kneel there with my hand still on his cock and my mouth open as I hear him moan loudly. I feel the first burst of his cum hit my open mouth, splashing my lips. He pushes back into me, just the head of his cock and blasts again and again into my mouth. My body quivers, my mouth closes over his cock and I have to grab onto his hips to keep from falling over through my orgasm. My body is totally out of control, I can’t swallow. Some of his cum slips down my throat, but most runs out of my mouth to join the other trailing over my body.

I sense someone kneel in front of me. I feel a glass placed into my hands. “Drink, ”Bill says, “ your going to need it”

He helps me to my feet, I am spent, completely done. He leans me over what feels like a padded sawhorse and spreads my legs. I can’t tell him I’m done, I can’t talk yet. Then I feel this wonderful sensation between my legs as lips and tongue work on me. My body reacts immediately, springing back to unbelievable sexual excitement. How can this be? But I don’t care, right now all I know is the feelings in my body and the need, the overpowering need to be satisfied.

I feel my skirt flipped up over my ass and a warm hard cock rub against it.

“What do you want now slut?”, Bill asks needlessly, just wanting to hear me say it.

“Fuck me, Fuck me hard!” I cry.

And a hard dick slides into my aching pussy. I am so wet there is no resistance as he plunges in and out of me. I feel a hand on my back push my head down, and it meets another hard dick waiting to be serviced. God, I think in some part of my disconnected brain, how many men are here? The new slut in me thinks, enough I hope!

We quickly establish a rhythm, both cocks in, both cocks out as I am fucked on both ends.

I hear Bill at my ear, “You can cum all you want now slut.” Just as the guy in my mouth shots his load into me. This time I swallow a lot of it as the feeling of him cumming in my mouth and the other guy pounding my pussy push me over the top and I shake with a mind blowing orgasm. I can feel my own cum in streams coating my legs. The man fucking me pulls out and I feel the hot cum cover my ass. I cum again.

Both men are replaced by fresh hard cocks and I continue to cum in almost continuous waves.

I don’t know how often this team effort was repeated, I lost all track of time and space as I was ravished by these strangers and my husband. Finally I was lowered to the floor on a mat of some kind. Each of my arms and legs were held by a man, so there were at least four there at that time. My legs were held high and wide as someone lowered down on top of me.

I could feel his rigid dick press into my belly and his hands beside my head as he lowered his mouth to my tits. He bit my nipples, both hard enough to get a cry from my exhausted body.

“We are not going to fuck your ass tonight,” I heard Bill say, shocking me. I had never considered that he might do that.

“You are going to need some preparation before that happens, but it will my slut! Now enjoy your last fuck of the night!”

With that he slipped into my cunt and started to slowly fuck me to another orgasm. When he came he was the only one to fill my pussy, everyone else pulled out to soak my body.

We laid there for a while. I heard what I thought was the others getting dressed and leaving. Finally Bill climbed off me, and I heard him dress. Then he helped me to my feet. I tottered in my heels, totally worn out. He led me to the car and once the door was open told me to give him my blouse to cover the seat and keep the cum off it. Without even thinking about it I removed my blouse and got into the car topless. Cum covered and topless he drove me home while I rode with my hand tight over my pussy, holding it much like you would a sore muscle.

At the house he came around and opened my door. I didn’t think about the neighbors as I stood topless outside of the car. Bill slowly removed my blindfold. I could see that he had pulled into the garage, avoiding the eyes of the neighborhood this time.

He led me to the bedroom, and as I passed the mirror I saw myself.

My skirt was ruined, my breasts were bright red and the nipples were still hard, maybe permanently I thought. My hair was tangled and covered with cum, as was most of the rest of my body. I raised My skirt and my pussy was swollen and red and the hair matted flat. My thighs were covered. My face was the biggest shock. There were trails of dried cum at the corners of my mouth, and dried splashes of it across my checks and forehead. What was I suppose to feel? Anger? Revulsion? Disgust? Shock? I just smiled as Bill led me on to the bath. After washing clean, and then soaking in a fragrant tub for half an hour Bill came in and sat near me. He placed a hand tenderly on my face, and kissed me softly.

“If we wake up tomorrow and nothing is said about this night we will just pack it away in our minds, but if you wake me up with a sluts breakfast you will be my slut, my whore from now on.”

He kissed me again and left the room to me. I smiled, looking forward to a tasty morning.

12