Train Trip

Story Info
Being a Good Samaritan is rewarding.
1.1k words
4.13
19.6k
26
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,764 Followers

I was pissed that I was on a 6:30 a. m. Amtrak train from Washington, D. C. to NYC. I had a business meeting that I planned to fly to but my boss insisted on going with me, and he doesn't like to fly so he booked us on the train. Then the asshole called me when I arrived at Union Station to say that something came up and he couldn't go after all. While I was happy that I didn't have to brown nose him during the three hour twenty minute trip, it was going to be borrrriiiinnng.

I found a decent seat and decided to get a little shuteye since I had stayed up too late the night before preparing for my trip and I normally was still sleep at 6:30..However, the train was no more than two minutes out of Union Station when my tranquility was interrupted by two loud guys sitting behind me.

At first their conversation, impossible not to overhear, was about sports and politics, somewhat irritating but not enough to set me off. Then the asshole sitting on the aisle started talking about his love life -- which included cheating on his wife.

I looked ahead in the train car to see if there was another seat, but didn't see one except next to a sketchy looking guy, so I decided that I had to grin and bear it. However, after one particularly gross recount of the asshole fucking some younger woman in his wife's bed I got angry and an idea popped into my head.

I turned the record function on my iPhone and positioned it -- looking like I was talking on it -- where it could easily record what the asshole was saying. I caught him using the first names of two women he was fucking, his wife's first name, and about how naïve, clueless, and even "stupid-ass" his wife was, and how she "thought with her cunt."

After I had about twenty minutes of "good stuff" I really couldn't take it anymore, so I got up to move to another train car. As I did I cleverly pretended that I was fiddling with my briefcase and got some video of the asshole and his friend.

I did find another vacant seat two cars behind the one I was in, got about an hour of shuteye, prepared some more for my meeting even though I didn't need to, and read a newspaper.

My meeting in NYC went according to plan, I called my boss to report, and since I had a return ticket on Amtrak and my company wouldn't look kindly on me flying back, I got a return train at about 3:00 p. m.

Being a savvy twenty five year old woman who became proficient in every major form of social media since I was a teenager, I took the time to draft notices on all forms of social media. I wasn't trusting of the Wi-Fi on the train so I didn't send the notices out while I was travelling. However, as soon as I got to my apartment in Northern Virginia I blasted away.

Of course the messages were somewhat different for every form of social media since they all have different requirements, but the basic notice was, where possible, a photo of the asshole captured from my video, the supposed names of his wife and two of his fuck buddies, where I got the information, and where appropriate an email address that I used only when I don't want to be identified where an interested party could get a copy of the video and audio.

I slept well that night!

***************

Within three days I had more action on my social media platforms than I had the last two years combined. 99% of the comments were positive, and most expressed outrage. There were a couple of nutcases who pretended to be the wife but when I made inquiry their responses didn't ring true. Then on the fourth day I hit pay dirt. A woman by the name of Vickie Long (not her real name) provided answers to my questions that fit exactly with the information that I had.

Once I determined that Vickie was legit I asked for a phone number and when I could call her. That night I called her from probably the only working payphone in all of Northern Virginia. We had a nice conversation. I liked her. I looked her up on Facebook and saw that she had two kids -- which made me sad. I promised that I would send her a copy of my recording and video if she would sign a statement that she would never reveal any information about me and not use my recordings per se for anything aside from a start to an investigation. The very next day she sent me a signed document that her attorney prepared.

I copied my audio and video onto a DVD and made sure that all fingerprints and DNA were absent and mailed it to her.

***************

About a year after I sent the DVD to Vickie I got an email from her asking me to call her. The payphone I had used was surprisingly still working so I called her. She was gushing with happiness. She had divorced the asshole, got sole custody of the kids, took him to the cleaners because her family was wealthy and she had an iron clad prenup with a cheating clause, he was fired from his job since her father owned the company he worked for. Also, she inflicted pain on two of his fuck buddies -- who knew that he was married -- but let an innocent one slide. She refused to tell me what pain she inflicted, with a laugh saying "The statute of limitations has a long way to go yet."

As if the joy that I got wasn't enough reward she told me that she wanted to give me a cashier's check for $25,000. I was floored, and protested. She told me that it was important to her that I accept it. I did not have to identify myself merely give the code words "Amtrak Angel" to her attorney whose name and address she gave me.

I thanked her profusely.

Things somehow got even better when I went to pick up the check. Vickie's personal attorney had delegated the responsibility to give me the check to a young associate while Vickie's personal attorney was out of town. The associate was 27 -- same age as me -- with looks that really appealed to me. He was intrigued by the entire scenario, and convinced me that if I hired him as my attorney for $1 he could never reveal anything we talked about.

We talked over lunch.

We liked each other.

Our fifth date was this weekend. After going dancing Saturday night we spent the rest of that night, and until 10 a. m. Monday morning, in bed. It was fabulous.

Who says that all good deeds get punished? Not true in my case unless you consider a hot guy slapping my ass which fucking me doggy punishment (ha, ha)!

amyyum
amyyum
1,764 Followers