Life Doesn't Suck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,325 Followers

Moments later, I received a notification from Facebook that a new message had been received. I clicked on it, and saw a note from Donna.

Was that meant for me?

I grinned from ear to ear, and my face reddened. That response was quicker than I imagined. "Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't," I typed in response.

No, seriously. I want to know.

It seemed like an odd response, as I figured she would play along with my game. "You and Kathleen are both special ladies to me," I wrote, adding a winking emoticon for effect. It seemed like the most diplomatic way to answer the question.

Several minutes passed, and there was no response. Perplexed, I wrote, "Everything okay with you?" After several more minutes passed, I received a terse response:

Yep. Everything is fine. Life doesn't suck.

My heart leapt when I read the words on the screen. It was Tom. Why was he logging in to Donna's Facebook account? And why was he messaging me without letting me know it was him? Clearly, by his last message, he wanted me to know it was him. It sent a cold chill down my spine.

Later that evening, as I drove home from work, I received a call on my cellphone.

"Hey, you," Donna said in a sweet voice.

"Hey," I responded. Before I could say another word, she told me she was handing the phone to Tom, who had something to say to me. I felt another shiver down my spine.

"Hey, buddy," Tom said. "I just want to apologize to you. I was using Donna's ID today, and that was me that sent you those messages. I should have told you that. I'm really sorry, man, but I was just playing with you. Donna is still pissed at me. Can you do me a favor and tell her we're good? I'll hand the phone back to her."

The next voice I heard was Donna's. "Yeah, it's okay," I said. "I thought something was weird about it. It didn't seem like you."

"Well, listen," she said, "we - and by that, I mean Tom - would like to make it up to you by having you and Kathleen over for dinner on Friday night. Are you free?"

"I'll check with Kathleen and get back to you," I said.

"Okay, please do. We'd love to see you again."

***

We pulled into the driveway of the address we had been given. It was a very impressive structure, surrounded by fencing and landscaping that looked as though it had been designed and maintained by professionals. We rang the doorbell, and were greeted warmly by a smiling Tom and Donna.

The house was immaculately clean from top to bottom, and decorated with expensive-looking furniture and artwork. We were led into the large kitchen area, which looked as though it had never been used. Tom fetched me a beer from the refrigerator, and then poured a drink for the girls. We carried our drinks to their back patio, which overlooked a massive in-ground pool and a hot tub. We chatted and flirted as though we were the oldest of friends.

I was nursing my second beer when Tom asked if I'd like to go with him to pick up our Chinese food.

"Donna doesn't cook," he explained.

"That's okay," I said. "We love Chinese food."

"I don't cook," Donna said in defense, "but I'm a whiz when it comes to doing housework."

"I can see that!" Kathleen exclaimed, motioning toward the house. "I'm the exact opposite. I love to cook, and hate housework."

Tom and I left the ladies alone while we picked up the food from a small restaurant down the road. When we returned, the women had set the table, and were enjoying another drink. By the volume of her laughter, I could tell that Kathleen was already feeling tipsy.

We returned to the patio after dinner, and enjoyed a few more drinks. I switched to water, however, as I knew I would have to drive home afterward. As usual, Tom regaled us with more stories from his experiences in the lifestyle.

"Should I tell them about the time that John and Bonnie visited us?" Donna asked. Tom raised an eyebrow, and she laughed.

"Well, you have to tell us now," Kathleen said, taking another sip of her drink. She reached the bottom of her glass, and Tom promptly rose to take it from her and refill it.

"So, before we met, Tom and his wife used to swing with this other couple named John and Bonnie," Donna began. "I had just moved into the house with him, and they called him out of the blue to see if they could stop by to visit."

"They moved out of state," Tom interrupted as he handed the refilled drink to Kathleen. "They were only in town for a day or two."

"Anyway," Donna continued, "we invited them over, and we were all sitting around like we are now. Bonnie mentions, out of the blue, that she has always wanted to be DP'ed."

"DP'ed?" Kathleen asked. Sexual lingo always seemed to evade her.

"Double penetrated," Donna said with a smile. "You know, one dick in her pussy, another in her ass."

"Oh!" Kathleen said, blushing a bit.

"So, the three of them decide to head right into the livingroom," Donna continued. "They start going at it. Tom, John and Bonnie. She's sucking them both off. Then John lies on his back on the floor, and she crawls on top of him."

"And I said, 'I guess that means I get the ass!'" Tom interjected.

"And he did," Donna said. "He just got in position, stuck it in, and started going at it. The two of them working together like a couple of pistons."

She paused for a moment and took a look swig of her drink.

"Wait a minute," Kathleen said. "Where were you? What were you doing?"

"You see!" Donna shouted, looking wide-eyed at Tom. He shook his head in response and grabbed his scotch and water. "That's the first thing everyone wants to know! But it's the last thing that was on Tom's mind that night."

Kathleen and I shared an uncomfortable glance out of the corners of our eyes.

"I just sat there, in the corner of the room," Donna said. "Just watching. I sat there for I don't know how long. Finally, I just walked out, went up to my room, and went to bed."

"Good story," Tom said, after a long and uncomfortable silence. "And it just gets better and better every time you tell it. How many times is that now? A hundred? I've lost count."

"That's a nice hot tub," I said, changing the subject as quickly as possible.

Donna looked behind her, where their large hot tub was churning with warm water, causing steam to rise into the cool night air.

"You wanna go in?" she asked me. She didn't give me time to respond. She rose from her chair, took me by the hand, and led me to the tub. She quickly stripped off her clothing, and I followed suit.

"You coming in?" I called to Tom and Kathleen, once I had submerged myself in the water. Tom drained his glass.

"Nah," he said. "I'm not in the mood for getting wet."

Kathleen gave me a look that I interpreted as indecisiveness. "I'm just going to hang here with Tom," she called to me.

Donna sat next to me in the tub, and I put my arm around her. She turned toward me and our lips met. She put her hand on my knee beneath the surface of the water, and swiftly let it rise up my thigh until it found my cock, which rapidly expanded in her grasp.

She continued to stroke me as our lips and tongues played. I reached down with my free hand and found her sweet pussy. She spread her legs, allowing me greater access, as I teased her with my fingertips.

"Sit here," she said, patting the side of the hot tub. I did as she asked, and soon felt her warm, wet, luscious lips enveloping my cock, easing slowly to the base and back to the tip, over and over. I was instantly transported to that magical evening in the hot tub in Cancun, when I felt that mouth on my cock for the very first time.

I was lost in blissful remembrance, and it took a while for me to snap out of it and remember where I was. I opened my eyes and noticed that Kathleen and Tom were no longer sitting on the patio. I mentioned this to Donna, and she turned around to verify what I said.

"Come on," she said, rising from the water. "Let's go upstairs."

I heard them long before I saw them. As we ascended the stairs, the sounds grew louder. I heard the low grunting of Tom, and the soft moaning of Kathleen, but what struck me the most was the sound of flesh slapping together loud and fast. When we turned the corner into the bedroom, I was momentarily stunned by what I saw.

Kathleen was on all fours on top of the bed, her head facing the doorway. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was open, and she emitted a moan with each and every thrust. Tom was behind her, with both hands gripping her hips. He slammed into her again and again, grunting in a low, animal-like way. Unlike Kathleen, his green and penetrating eyes were wide open. And he was staring directly at me with a look that I found unnerving.

I made a noise, hoping to get Kathleen's attention, and it worked. She opened her eyes and looked at me. Using only my eyes, I asked if she was okay. She nodded her head and smiled. Donna led me to the other side of the bed and pulled me on top of her.

I went down on her, but I couldn't give her my full attention, as I was distracted by the sounds from the other side of the bed. From the corner of my eye, I could see Tom's body glistening with sweat as he continued to pound Kathleen from behind. Each thrust resulted in a loud slapping sound.

Donna pulled me on top of her and reached down to insert me inside her. I hadn't put a condom on yet, though, so I recoiled. That's when I noticed the absence of a condom wrapper anywhere in the room. I peered intently through the darkness at Tom and felt a jolt of electricity in my chest. He wasn't wearing a condom.

"It's okay," Donna suddenly whispered to me. "Kathleen and I talked about it while you two were picking up the food."

She reached down to guide me inside her. I wanted nothing more than to talk to Kathleen at that point, and verify what they had discussed. I was agitated that I was left out of that decision. I felt confident that Tom and Donna weren't carrying any sort of disease, and I knew that neither woman could get pregnant. Still, it was irritating that I hadn't been consulted.

Donna pulled me toward her and kissed me. My thoughts were consumed with what was happening on the other side of the bed, but I tried to concentrate on her as best I could. I performed the maneuver that I knew she enjoyed, grinding my pelvic bone into her clit while buried deep inside her. She responded with a loud moan.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she said. "Fuck me hard!"

I picked up the pace, fucking her with short, hard thrusts, massaging her clit with each downstroke. Her moans grew louder, and she clenched me tightly with her vaginal muscles. She informed everyone in the room that she was cumming, and her body tensed and shook beneath me. I felt my own orgasm swelling, and quickened my pace.

"Don't cum inside her."

The sound of Tom's voice, and its tone, interrupted my climax. I turned my head and noticed that he was no longer fucking Kathleen. He was standing on the floor, looking directly at me, with that same intense look I had seen earlier. Both hands were holding the back of Kathleen's head, which was rapidly bobbing over his cock.

"It's okay," Donna said to him, "he had a vasectomy."

"Don't cum inside her," Tom repeated, more slowly this time.

It took several more minutes to recover, but I eventually pulled out and stroked myself, covering Donna's midsection with several spurts of cum. I helped Donna clean herself, and we sat at the edge of the bed, facing the window. I didn't need to turn around to know what was happening behind us, as the sound of sucking and slurping made that obvious.

I looked at Donna, and she smiled and kissed me. She whispered "thank you," and then asked if I wanted to go downstairs. Anything to escape Tom's glare, I thought. As we passed them on the way out of the bedroom, Tom continued to stare straight through me. He was still holding Kathleen's head with both hands, and was fucking her mouth.

"Honey, we're going downstairs. Is that okay?" I asked her. She removed him from her mouth and gave me a smile. I could tell she was drunk.

"She loves sucking my cock," Tom said with a grin. "Don't you, honey?"

"Mm-hmm," she hummed with her mouth full.

Donna and I walked into the kitchen, and she poured me a glass of water. We then took a seat on her living room sofa. The sound upstairs changed once more to moaning, grunting and the sound of slapping flesh.

"I'm surprised he's lasted so long," I remarked. Donna was silent for a moment.

"He probably took one of his little blue pills," she explained. "Between that and the alcohol...this may take a while."

She placed her head on my shoulder, and I wrapped my arm around her and gave her a squeeze.

"Thanks for inviting us over," I said. "It's been fun. Just like Cancun."

"Yeah," she said. She stifled a yawn.

I looked at the digital readout on their satellite box. It read 2:15 in the morning.

"So, how did that condom decision come about?" I asked. It still bothered me.

"Tom really hates condoms," she explained. "Every time he uses them, he loses his stiffy, and he blames them for it. That's why he didn't fuck Kathleen in Cancun."

I had wondered about that myself, and it seemed like a logical explanation. Still, it seemed disrespectful that I was the only person who was seemingly excluded from that decision.

"I think that's why he was acting the way he did down there," Donna continued. "He felt like we were having more fun than he was, and it was an uneven swap."

"I really wish you had told me that earlier," I said. "We could have come up with some sort of solution that worked for everyone."

I was amazed that the sound from upstairs continued unabated. I could hear Kathleen saying something along with the slapping noise, but I couldn't discern what it was.

"Do you think Tom is jealous of us?" I asked. Her hesitance seemed to answer the question.

"He's been acting...different lately. We've been with lots of other couples before, but it's never bothered him. I really think it's because this one was my idea. He feels like he's coming along for the ride."

"You mean he's not into Kathleen?"

"From the sound of it, I'd say he is definitely into her."

I chuckled, and nearly choked on my water. The noise from upstairs suddenly ended, and I expected to hear Tom and Kathleen bound down the stairs at any moment. I waited with Donna, softly stroking her shoulder and arm. I could feel her soft breath against my chest as she yawned once more. I looked at the clock once more, and it was nearly 2:30.

Another five minutes passed, and to my amazement, Tom and Kathleen still hadn't appeared. Then I heard the sound of slapping flesh once more. Kathleen was speaking again. I could hear her voice, followed by Tom's. I wanted to go back up the stairs and check on her, to ensure that she was okay. Just as I had made that decision, however, the noise stopped.

There was a brief pause, and then I heard it again. The sound of slapping flesh. Only this time, it seemed different. Kathleen's moaning was different; more guttural. It didn't sound as though she were in pain, but it wasn't a pleasurable sound, either.

"I'm going up there," I said to Donna. She sat straight up and looked at me, and then nodded her head. I rose from the couch. By the time I got to the base of the stairs, the noise stopped once more. I heard Tom emit an obnoxiously loud groan, which he held for several seconds.

"He's done," Donna said. I looked at her, and she gave me an awkward smile.

I looked back up to the top of the stairs. I was frozen in place, unsure of whether to run up the stairs and check on Kathleen or return to the couch. I heard the sound of shuffling feet, and knew they were heading down at any moment.

Kathleen was the first to emerge from the bedroom. She had put her clothes back on. Her hair was a mess, and she looked thoroughly exhausted. She swayed as she descended the stairs, and she held onto the rail for dear life. She looked at me with glossy, bloodshot eyes, and I tried to read her thoughts. All I could discern was that she was tired.

"Take me home," she said, once she had reached the bottom of the stairs. I hugged her, and she merely stood with her arms at her side.

Tom came into the hallway and stood at the top of the stairs. He was grinning from ear to ear, and sipping from a caramel-colored glass.

"Have a safe trip home," he said, still wearing his crooked grin. He was still naked. His flaccid cock dangled between his legs. He raised his glass in my direction, and then disappeared into his bedroom.

I gave Donna a hug and kiss. Kathleen was through the front door before I could catch up with her. I backed out of the driveway and looked over at her. She tilted her seat back, and then leaned her head against the window.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I'm tired and I'm drunk," she said. "I just want to go home."

"What happened?" I repeated. "You two were up there forever. I was just about to come get you."

"I'll tell you all about it tomorrow," she said. "I just want to sleep."

We drove home in silence.

***

"Okay, what happened?" I asked once more the following morning, as soon as I saw Kathleen's eyes open.

"I have a pounding headache," she said with a groan. She arose from the bed and disappeared into the bathroom before returning to bed a few minutes later. She groaned as she tucked herself under the blanket and placed her pillow over her head, shielding her eyes from the morning sun.

"I'm sore everywhere," she said. "My entire body. Inside and out."

I propped myself up on an elbow and stared into her eyes, waiting patiently for her to answer the question. I barely had any sleep. I tossed and turned all night, wondering what had happened, and questioning whether I should have intervened.

"What do you want to know?" she asked at last.

"Everything."

"We fucked. A lot."

"Yeah, I got that part. Why did it take so long?"

"I don't know. He just kept pounding away at me. It was fine at first, but after a while it was just too much. I convinced him to let me suck his dick. I figured that would do the trick. But just when I got him to the point of no return...he pushed me away, and had me get on all fours again."

"Why didn't you tell him no?"

"Because I thought he was really close to finishing. Just a few more thrusts. I figured I could take that."

"You shouldn't have put yourself through pain just to get him off."

"I was drunk. I wasn't feeling much pain at the time."

I reached over to comfort her, but she pushed me away.

"I'm on the verge of puking," she warned me. "If you touch me, I'll hurl."

"So is that it, then? You two were up there for a really long time. I started to really worry about you."

"After a while, I told him I was getting sore. Next thing I know, he's reaching into his nightstand. He must have put some lube on his dick, because it was cold and slippery when he put it back in me. But even with the lube, it was too painful, so I told him to stop."

"So he didn't finish? Donna insisted that he finished by the sound he made."

"Well, when I told him to stop, he pulled out of me. I didn't want to suck his dick with lube all over it, but at that point I probably would have, just to get it over with. Instead, I felt cold liquid pouring down the crack of my ass. Before I could say anything, he shoved it in there."

I felt a white-hot jab in the pit of my stomach. "He fucked your ass?"

"Yeah."

Kathleen and I had experimented with anal sex only a couple of times during our entire relationship. Neither one of us cared much for it. That Tom would even attempt such an act with my wife made my blood boil.

"Why didn't you stop him? He basically raped you!"

"He didn't rape me. Hell, once he had it in there already, I encouraged him. I told him to fuck me harder. I just wanted it to end. I figured a little dirty talk would push him over the edge."

swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,325 Followers