Life Doesn't Suck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,327 Followers

"This is ridiculous," I said, sitting up straight in bed. "He went way too far."

"It didn't take him long after that. He pulled out. Then he flipped me over onto my back and crawled on top of me. I had no idea what he was doing until I felt his cum splashing off my face."

"He came on your face?"

Kathleen nodded.

"That son of a bitch."

My gut reaction was to hop in the car, speed down the highway, and confront Tom face-to-face. He took advantage of my wife in more ways than one. He used her for his own pleasure, with a careless disregard for her feelings and discomfort. The way he used her, and that look in his eyes as he did it, was meant to be a message. He used and abused my wife to get back at me. I was certain of it.

Kathleen urged me to let it go. She insisted that she was partially responsible for his behavior, as she encouraged him in an effort to get him off quicker. She adored Donna, and had become good friends with her since we returned from Mexico. The two of them talked on a daily basis, and she felt a sisterly connection with her. She feared that confronting Tom would jeopardize that relationship.

"Donna invited us to her birthday party next weekend," she told me. "If you're still angry then, you can pull Tom off to the side and tell him. Deal?"

Reluctantly, I agreed.

***

The day of the party arrived, and Donna greeted us at the door in her usual warm and friendly manner. We entered the kitchen, and were introduced to several couples. Donna mentioned that they were all swingers, so we could feel at ease to talk about any topic. Naturally, sex would be at the top of that list.

We walked out onto the patio and spotted Tom cooking at the grill. He gave Kathleen a warm hug and kiss, and shook my hand with a big smile, as if nothing had happened. I decided to take the high road. Perhaps I had simply overreacted to the situation.

As the night wore on, the guests became bolder in their flirtations with each other, and rowdier with their topics of conversation. Kathleen and I were standing in the kitchen, talking to a couple we had just met named Roger and Karla. Suddenly, Donna came up from behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. She then surprised me by grabbing my crotch.

"This," she said, slightly slurring, "is a magical dick, ladies."

I didn't know what to do or say, so I simply stood there, stupidly, as she massaged my crotch over my pants.

"Oh, is this the guy from Cancun?" Karla asked. "Donna told me about you," she said with a wry grin.

"Oh, yeah, I'm sure Donna has told everyone about The Stud," Tom said. I hadn't even noticed that he was standing near us until then. "That's all she talks about, how he's so fucking good in bed, and she cums so hard. I'm sure you've all heard about it."

Although he was smiling as he said it, it was obvious to everyone that he didn't mean it as a joke. Donna immediately withdrew her hands, and an awkward silence enveloped the room. Tom turned and walked out of the kitchen toward the patio, leaving the rest of us stammering for a way to segue to another subject.

Later that night, after using the restroom, I lost track of Kathleen. I circled the kitchen and scanned the patio area before making a circle around the center stairway. As I turned the corner toward the front door, I saw her standing in the adjoining room, talking to Tom. She had her back up against the wall, and he was practically standing on top of her.

He said something to her, and she laughed and shook her head. Tom smiled and nodded, then put his drink down on the table next to him. He reached down, unzipped his fly and took his cock out. He then reached up and ran his fingers through Kathleen's hair. She shook her head once more, only this time without smiling.

When I saw him began to attempt to pull her head down, I bolted into the room and wedged myself between the two of them.

"What the fuck are you doing, Tom?" I said, staring straight through him. I could smell the scotch on his breath.

"Hey, buddy," he said with a smile. "I was just asking Kathleen for a little oral pleasure, that's all. You know how she loves to suck my dick."

"You asked, and it looked to me like she said no."

"Hey, don't get all upset."

"Did you ask the other night before you fucked her in the ass?"

"Hey, she loved that. She begged me for it."

"Did she? Or did you take advantage of her? Did she beg you to cum all over her face, too?"

By now, the volume of my voice had risen to a level where others began to peek their heads around the corner. Tom shifted his eyes around the room and smiled once more.

"I'm sure she loved that, too," Tom said. "Not as much as Donna loves your magical dick, but you know, we can't all be studs like you."

"That's what this is all about, isn't it?" I responded. "You're jealous that Donna enjoys my company, and for once, it's not all about you. This is your way of getting back at me, isn't it?"

"Jealous?" he said with a laugh. "Of you? You've gotta be kidding me."

"Stay away from my wife," I said. I stared him down for a moment, and then turned to tell Kathleen it was time to go. I felt a hard shove to my back, and it knocked me into her. My forehead smashed into her mouth, splitting her lip. I managed to catch her before she stumbled to the floor. I turned around, and Tom was still smiling and shaking his head.

I could feel the blood boiling inside me as I approached him. I pointed at him, my finger an inch away from his nose. "You are a jealous, insecure, selfish, fucking pussy, you know that?" I heard a few giggles from the audience that was now growing in the hallway.

I saw the punch coming long before it came near me, and I easily ducked out of the way. I lunged at him, plowing my shoulder into his midsection, and driving him backward onto the floor. As he fell, the back of his head slammed against the base of a wooden table. I drew back my right fist, the adrenaline coursing through my veins.

Someone grabbed me from behind and held my wrist in place. I was hoisted to my feet by another set of hands. Another person rushed over to Tom, who still lay on the floor, his eyes closed, seemingly unconscious. I turned around and noticed that every guest at the party was staring at me, wide-eyed and mouths agape. I grabbed Kathleen's hand and rushed her out the front door.

***

Less than twenty-four hours later, Kathleen and I quietly sat at our dinner table when we heard our doorbell ring. We exchanged a look of fear and dread. We had discussed the possibility that Tom would press charges against me, and I was mentally preparing myself to face a uniformed officer at our door. We opened the door together, and were shocked to find Donna standing on our front porch.

"Can I come in?" she asked. She looked terrible. Her eyes were swollen and her cheeks were red, as if she had been crying for hours. Kathleen moved aside, and invited her in. The three of us stood in the entryway for a moment, waiting for someone to say something.

"I'm so sorry," Donna said, "to both of you. Tom...has anger issues. And apparently jealousy issues. Lots of issues, really. I'm sorry that I got you both mixed up with him. He's not who I thought he was."

Kathleen made the first move, and gave Donna a warm embrace. I followed by hugging the two of them, and we stood there for a moment, comforting each other. I invited Donna into the kitchen, and we sat at the table as Kathleen made her a cup of coffee.

"I've left him," Donna said. Kathleen and I shared a look of shock.

"Because of this?" Kathleen asked.

"No, this was just the final straw," Donna said. "I should have left him a long time ago. He can be abusive at times."

"He's hit you?" I asked.

"No," she responded. "Not yet, at least. I just mean he's been verbally and emotionally abusive, since the day I moved in with him. He has a short temper."

"Why did you stay with him for so long?" I asked.

"I left everything back in Minnesota," she responded. "My family, my friends. He was all I had here. He set me up with a business. I felt like I owed him. Then, when he suggested we start swinging, I became his wing man, helping him get laid, helping him get into parties. We both got something out of it. But I just couldn't take anymore."

"What will you do now?" Kathleen asked.

"I don't know," she answered. "He left the house this morning, and I packed everything I could fit into my car. Everything I have is sitting in your driveway right now. I'm going to get a hotel room tonight, and then who knows. Maybe I'll move back to Minnesota."

"You're not getting a hotel room," Kathleen said. "You're going to stay here tonight, with us. And you can stay for as long as you'd like. We have a spare bedroom. It's yours."

Donna's eyes watered. "I couldn't do that. You two have a life here. I can't intrude on that."

"Bullshit," Kathleen said. "You wouldn't be an intrusion at all. It's just the two of us here, and we both enjoy your company. You can set up your home office in the bedroom."

Donna paused for a moment, looking from me to Kathleen, and back again. "You're serious."

I nodded and smiled. "It's okay with me," I said. "We'd love to have you here."

Donna looked at each of us once more. "Okay, I'll stay, but just for a little while. And I am not going to be a freeloader. I will help with the bills. And I'll do all the housework."

"And I'll do all the cooking," Kathleen chimed in.

"Okay, then," I said. "It's settled. Welcome home!"

***

It's hard to believe it has been eight months since that day. Time does, indeed, fly when you're having fun. Donna's presence in our home has become so "normal" that it seems as though she were always here with us. Our family and friends have been told that a mutual friend is staying with us for awhile until she can get back on her feet. Which is true. What they don't know, and would never expect, is that I share Donna's bed several times a week.

Although there is no formal sleeping schedule, I try to arrange it evenly, so that I sleep with Kathleen as often as I sleep with Donna. This arrangement seems to work out perfectly for us, given our disparate libidos. Our arrangement also works perfectly around the house. Donna does all the housework, Kathleen does the cooking, and I am the primary bread-winner.

On rare and special occasions, I am treated to having both ladies in bed with me at the same time. The latest example came last night, when the girls strapped me to the bed and blindfolded me, in celebration of my birthday. The blindfold was unnecessary, as I know their bodies and techniques so well, it's hardly a mystery who is doing what.

When I felt a warm, wet mouth envelop my penis, I immediately recognized that it was my wife's. Although she had spent many sessions teaching Donna her tricks and tips, her technique was still unmistakable. As Kathleen's mouth made its way slowly and torturously down my shaft, I could feel Donna's fingernails rake across my chest.

I heard the low hum of a vibrator to my left, and then felt a set of soft, wet lips on mine. Donna moaned into my mouth, and Kathleen responded with a moan of her own, sending pleasurable vibrations down my shaft and straight down to my toes.

The motion of Kathleen's mouth up and down my shaft, along with Donna's hungry lips, caused my cock to twitch uncontrollably. Kathleen removed me from her mouth with a slurping sound.

"He's ready," she said.

At once, both mouths disappeared from my body. I felt a shifting on the bed, and could sense that I was being straddled. A hand grabbed my cock and squeezed it, and I could feel a drop of pre-cum ooze from the tip. It was then inserted ever-so-slowly into a warm and very wet cunt. With one powerful squeeze, I recognized its owner instantly.

The sound of a second vibrator filled my right ear, and Kathleen moaned with pleasure. Donna raised her hips slowly up my shaft and then slammed herself down hard and fast. An intense wave of pleasure radiated from the base of my cock.

"Slow down," I begged her. "You're gonna make me cum too quickly."

"Oh, you're going to cum quickly, birthday boy," she said, playfully. "Then we're going to make you cum again. You think we can make him cum three times, Kathleen?"

"Mmm," Kathleen softly purred in my right ear, licking my earlobe provocatively. "I don't know. But it will be fun to try."

Life certainly does not suck.

swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,327 Followers