Life in Florida is Very Good

Story Info
Mom likes to swim nude and so does he.
1.7k words
4.28
330.1k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Isopropyl
Isopropyl
421 Followers

My mom and dad divorced when I was 10. My name is Chad. I'm 18, 6'.185 lbs. I stayed with my dad, in Georgia, to get a male influence while I was growing up. Summer was the only time I got to visit my mom in Florida. We would swim and just relax most of the day. Mom got a very nice amount of money from her father's estate when he died a few years ago. When I turned 18 I moved in with my mom for good. Life in Florida. is pretty good and I wasn't under pressure to go to college or get a job.

Mom was more like a friend than my mother to me, sweet. My mom, Susan, is very sexy and a real fox at 38 years old. She has short blonde hair, stands 5'5" tall, 120 lb. with a 34c bust, great. We would go out for dinner and mom would order a glass of wine and sometimes get ID'd by the waiter. Most people though she was my sister when they would first see her. My mom's house has a pool in back and is very private with a fence and trees surrounding the area. We were going to get a little sun and a glass or two of wine before swimming.

Mom just finished her second glass and went to get up. Ouch! She cried out, grabbing between her legs and making a painful look. She laughed and said her suit had pinched her. She went on to explain that her swim wear was a little old and she had put on a few pounds since it was last worn. I though you swim every day mom. Well honey I do, but I like to swim nude. I only wear a suit when you are here, so I guess I'd better get used to it now. Using my most adult sounding voice and getting courage from my second glass of wine, I told her I thought swimming nude would be a very nice thing to do. Mom's look was more sexy than stern. I added that I too would like to swim nude. We were sure to get great tans. Mom was taken by surprise and a little slow to respond.

Well I am your mother and you certainly are a young man and it would not be viewed as proper by most people. Although were not going to blast it all over the county and I don't think swimming in the nude is going to make us into some kind of perverts. The wine my mom was sipping slowed her wits just a little. OK, we can give it a try, if you promise not to make any fun at your old mom. With that she stood up and peeled out of her swim suit. Standing there in front of me, nude, doing a slow turn around.

Mom, you're beautiful. I was sporting a ragging hardon and didn't want mom to see it. I could barely swallow without making a gulping sound. Moms tits were firm and her nipples were sticking out, her stomach was flat and she had a very nice round ass. I licked my lips and felt sweat on my forehead.

OK big boy, showtime for you, gets them off. I slowly removed my suit while biting my lip and thinking of dead kittens. No luck, I was sticking out showing a full eight inches. Chad, you're beautiful, mocking my own words. We both laughed at our self's. Getting in the water I tried to act like everything was normal. After a few minutes it almost seemed natural and didn't really cause any embarrassment to either one of us.

After a week of swimming nude we also were nude around the house a lot. We would always put something on, shorts and tops, when we ate, but we slept and walked around the house with nothing but a smile on. Mom came to breakfast one day with a skirt on. I asked if she was going somewhere.

Mom hesitated before answering. No honey, it's that time of the month. I'm sure you can manage a week or so without me being my usual self. I promise I won't turn into a nagging witch and hen peck you. We laughed.

Oh. Right, I'd forgotten about such things. Are you in any pain, I asked. No honey, I take the pill and it seems to help quite a bit. Well if there's anything I can do, let me know. I'll let you know, she said this with a smile. A week later she was back to walking around nude and swimming again. Life was very good but soon to get even better.

We were out in the pool, mom seemed to be miles away in though, when she got out and started to dry off. I followed her and sat down in a lounge chair. Mom was staring at me and I asked if something was wrong.

Honey we need to talk. I have some things on my mind and we need to talk about them. I've been staying awake at night trying to come up with the right words, but they still sound a little harsh.

The first thing to cross my mind was she wants me to go back with my dad. I said sure mom no problem. I braced myself for the worst and hoped I was wrong. My life was better than ever with my mom. She treated me like I was important and always like an adult.

Mom was just looking into my eyes, not saying anything,. Mom asked if it was alright to get personal, very personal. I want you to think about what I'm going to say. If it makes you angry please act like I never said it.

Mom you can say anything to me; I love you no matter what. With that she smiled and I could see a small tear in her eye.

Honey, I said I would tell you if I needed anything, is that still an offer? Oh yes, anything mom, anything I can do. Honey, she whispered, I need you to be closer to me. I need you to be more than my son; I need you to be my man, my lover. She went on, I haven't been with a man for a long time and I have a lot to catch up on. I've looked at you and lusted and I've seen you look at me with lusty eyes too. More than once I went to bed and used a toy pretending it was you. Honey, I need to be loved as a woman should be.

I put my arms around her and pulled her close. I felt my mom trembling as we put our lips together. We kissed a very passionate long and deep kiss. Our tongues darting in and out of our mouths I picked her up and took her into her bedroom. Laying her on the bed and kissing her all over. As she started to pant I moved to her smooth shaven mound and kissing and licking every inch till I was at the opening, licking and sucking as the convulsions came and the nectar flowed. After a while I moved up and got busy with her nipples. She was responding to my every touch, every move caused a moan or gasp. I was as hard as a rock and felt more of a man than ever. I could tell she wanted my cock. I brought my organ up to her and she took it into her mouth, sucking and licking. I knew I couldn't last long at this rate and I was right. As soon as I felt ready to blow my load she took my cock into her mouth down to the base. I was now throat fucking my mother and it was all I could do to not pass out. I shot rope after rope down her throat and she never gagged or missed a drop. To my surprise she kept it in her mouth, letting out a purring sound and keeping her eyes closed. I felt a twitch and was getting hard again. Mom slowly removed my member, licking and sucking, from her mouth. I'm going to put this monster where it belongs lover, she cooed.

I rubbed the head up and down her cunt lips, my mother was moaning and I didn't want to tease her much more. I made a thrust at the same time she thrust into me. I was in the most taboo place on earth, yet it felt like heaven. I had to call on every bit of energy I could to keep up with her thrusting. My mom was the hottest girl I've ever been with. I couldn't believe this wildcat I had in bed was my mom. Mom came hard and I came with her. It was the best sex I could want. This beautiful woman was a real hottie and she was all mine. We rested for a half hour before taking a shower together, I ate her in the shower and she blew me again. We dried off and laid on the bed. .

Getting enough strength back to speak, I said, Mom, but she put her fingers on my lips and said, you can call me Susan now. Were way past mom and son, never to return. I was fondling her breast; I started to gently suck on her left tit, quickly getting hard again.

Honey, your very well hung. I felt like a virgin when you entered me. She was fondling my cock and ball sack making me pant. Chad I am so proud of you. I have just been royally fucked and sucked and you're getting hard again. It's a good thing I'm on the young man.

Well Susan, if I'm to be a proper lover I have to be ready for anything all the time. With this we both laughed a little. That was about a month ago. We have gotten over that fucking like wild animals stuff, now were just fucking three or four times a day, slowly. We moved to a different area where no one knew us. Susan and I go dancing at least once a week, we are being invited to parties and passing as a couple. Susan tells everyone were lovers and I like that very much. Like I said, "Life in Florida is very good."

Isopropyl
Isopropyl
421 Followers