Life in the Harem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirsemega
sirsemega
918 Followers

It must have been about six months that had passed when mistress Stella was purchased by a business partner of Master's. She was quickly shackled, a large red ballgag was buckled into her mouth and a large dildo was shoved up her pussy, when her new owner took her away from the house. He had also taken two other house slaves, to where, we never knew. Always the rest of us were glad that we were not chosen, and were allowed to stay here in Duquette Estate. Few stories came back to us about a slave leaving this place and going to a better existence. Although we had all witnessed what evil Master could do by witnessing the failure in the cabin, the clients that would visit the estate all seemed more singularly perverted than he did. Stories of a slave kept in a dark closet, only to be freed briefly for abuse and fucking, then locked back into the closet, were all too common. Most of us realized that those slaves probably never lived out the year where it was that they were taken, as we saw quite a few of the clients returning every so often, to "replenish" their stock.

I wasn't sure how I felt about mistress Stella being taken. Now a big void had entered my life as I realized that the attention and care she had focused on me now was gone. The paddle that I now craved would not be there for me to look forward to each night. On the other hand, as soon as she left, I regained my name, as Slave Mildred made a point to immediately address me as Slave Calista after mistress Stella had left. Difficult as it was, I realized I was no longer the rookie in the house slave building. Staying power had a way of promoting a slave into a more alpha position. A power vacuum had once again been created, and I was now secure in the knowledge that whoever filled that, I would not be bumped back down to the lowest status again.

There was a certain cattiness that the other slaves exhibited while no true alpha slave emerged amongst them. The closest that tried to assume the position was an Asian dragon lady. She truly tried to assume the dominant position, the trouble was she was small and physically she could not back up her threats with some of the others who took exception to her. She had a mouth on her that would make a sailor blush, but she turned out to be all bark and no bite.

I followed Mildred's lead of motherly love and stayed out of the power struggle. Somehow Mildred had survived longer than anyone else, and although she wasn't the alpha slave, everyone looked to her for true guidance and advice.

THE HOUSE SLAVE COUNCIL

I was summoned shortly afterwards by Mildred to sit at the house slave council. Whether Master had formally created it, or the house slaves had at one point to police themselves, I do not know, however, when I entered the room, I was motioned to sit at the table along with Mildred, another house slave, and Jacinta. It seemed that we now had seniority. Once seated, Mildred informed us that we were now members of the house slave council and that Master had tasked us to select replacements for all the house slaves that had left. My role had been expanded, I had been given more responsibility. I was thrilled with what I perceived as a promotion and I resolved myself to put all that I could into fulfilling my duty of finding appropriate house slave candidates.

As house slaves, we came in contact with everyone on the estate in some way or form. From serving Master's food, to his guests, to attending to stable hands and workmen, to kennel slaves. I had not had much contact with the kennel slaves, as being directly under the control of mistress Stella during her time here, I was kept on a very real short leash! That now changed as Mildred remarked to me that one of the determining factors of my promotion from kennel slave to house slave, was how well I had trained my replacement, correcting her when she had gotten out of line. I blushed at that, and was surprised that Mildred or anyone for that matter knew about the incident with the little Arab slave girl, whom I had punished for asking me about my past.

"There is no secrecy here. Nothing you or I can do will not go unnoticed by someone. Master was VERY thorough in building this estate. If you do something you are not supposed to do, it will be found out."

I shivered, knowing what punishment felt like, and a small part of me was glad that I had asked for the chastity belt that now was locked securely around my waist, securing my sex from my weakened self control.

I was also glad that I had behaved properly when I was a trainer, and that my behavior was noticed. It reinforced the rules that had been drilled into my head from the beginning. It was comforting to have this predictable backdrop for an otherwise unpredictable existence. A method to the madness, so to speak.

Now I was to follow the progress of the "untagged" kennel slaves. Untagged meant that they were slaves that were not spoken for. No plans had been arranged for them. The kennels had two types of slaves, "Tagged" slaves, were brought in for a short time, either for training, processing, or just holding. The estate was large enough to be able to handle a decent amount of slaves internally, which I assumed made it a good hub for processing them without drawing attention. These were typically female, although there were plenty of male slaves, who were meant for some other destination and owner. Instructions for them varied. Some owners actually took part in the training indoctrination and at various training stages. Their owners would determine when to take them away from the estate to their new home, while others were locked away in their cage with no contact other than food and water given to them. Others would come back from time to time for "retraining" or rehabilitation.

The "untagged" slaves had no one interested in them or spoken for. They ranged from runaways and abductees, to poor foreigners that their families had sold into slavery. These slaves, I was one of them, had no one interested in them, and so were available for clients to use, hire, and purchase. Master had a large estate and a large household, so he always made sure that he had stock to select from, for positions within the estate. The most menial tasks were handled by the kennel slaves. All were left naked with nothing but a leather crossed body harness of strips, and a collar. They scurried around the estate outside on the grounds, doing menial physical work under the watchful gaze of the estate. When not sleeping, or working, they were trained in a variety of ways to learn the ways of Master's slavery protocol and training. The methods were harsh and mistakes were not easily forgiven.

On occasion, clients would arrive at the estate and Master would take them around to the kennels. It was a grotesque enactment of a person going to the animal shelter, shopping for a new pet. They would pick and choose from them, taking each out of their cages, and then would "get acquainted" with them. Most would take their time brutally getting to know one slave, putting it through its paces, running them, trashing them, and fucking them for hours, only to shake their heads and repeat the process with the next kennel slave in the following cage. Some clients really did enjoy "window shopping" more than actually purchasing, only to have reached their limit for the visit and go home without making a purchase. These were the slaves the house slave council were to choose from to replenish our ranks.

Slave Mildred, always organized, had made a list of candidates to follow and watch. We committed the list to memory and started to watch them. I had noticed that the Arab girl I had trained as my replacement was on the list, she still had my old duty as greeter, and I went and visited her. Putting her through her paces, I quizzed her on the rules of the estate, her training, and body positions. I tested her. Satisfied with our first meeting, I left her with a warning that I was watching her. Properly demure as was fitting for a kennel slave while in the presence of a house slave, she thanked me for my interest and had assured me that she would continue to be the best kennel slave that she could be.

The other kennel slaves on the list performed equally well, although they were not as memorable as the Arab girl, since I had not been in contact with them before. I kept an eye on a few of them, those that stood out to me. During my time as a house slave, I noticed that the slaves that didn't get along with the others usually created more drama and tension for all of us. That was likely to get us noticed by Master in a bad way. Mildred had alluded to this fact. Unlike myself, the other house slaves were often used by Master's guests, as well as the other house slaves. Curiously, during my time at the estate, I had not seen Master take any of the house slaves for himself. Because I was "flagged", sexual contact with me had been reduced to nothing since Stella had been taken away. The chastity belt also had a profound effect on me and the others. It prevented me from satisfaction, frustrating me as I spent many nights in tears scratching at the metal shield that blocked my delicate touch on my neglected pussy and clit. The other house slaves saw the belt as a punishment technique, one that they were not to keen to experience themselves after the many questions they asked of me during my imprisonment.

Over the course of the week, I stumbled across the council members putting the listed kennel slaves through various tasks, poses and tortures. Sometimes I would join in, other times my duties required me to pass on the invitation. By the end of the week, the house slave council met again with our selections in tow. Each kennel slave was to

stand at attention, head back, chest thrust out, arms glued to their sides, and legs spread open in front of them, just like I had when I first came before the council.

Each of us had selected candidates and as that kennel slave was presented, our arguments were heard by the rest of the council. I had chosen the Arab girl who had taken over my kennel slave duties as greeter. After deliberation, she and the other candidates were welcomed into the fold as house slaves. I had the pleasure of naming the Arab girl, and she proudly accepted her new name: Jasmine.

Just as Jacinta had for me, it became my duty to train Slave Jasmine to become a house slave. Her failures would also be mine, so I impressed upon her that she should take her training seriously. Perhaps it was the frustration from my own loins, perhaps I just wanted to make a point that she would remember, but when we met that first morning for training, I remembered the tasks that Stella had set upon me, and applied them brutally to Jasmine. The night before, I had shown her how to get dressed in her uniform. I had gone over the rules of keeping up appearances, or taking orders, and I commanded her to report to my room bright and early the next morning for her training.

When she knocked at the door, I opened it, grabbed her by the hair and dragged her into the room. She whimpered as I threw her to the floor in the middle of the room. She sat there, on her knees confused and a little shocked. Time for her to realize how serious I was.

"Bitch!" I started. "Every morning your first task of the day, after you have gotten dressed of course," I looked gravely into her eyes, towering above her in the nude. "will be to present yourself to me, your new mistress and trainer."

I continued. "You will be on your knees outside my door, knock and wait for me to open it. At that point you will beg your mistress to dress her and to train your stupid ass to become a worthy house slave."

I crotched down and was now level with her face. I slapped her hard across the cheek. She winced and clutched her cheek. I slapped her hand away, then slapped her again.

"Understand, Bitch?"

Her eyes had gone from confusion, to pain, to now fear. A small tear bubbled from her left eye, the side of the face that had been slapped by me. She slowly nodded.

SLAP! I hit her again. "Understand?"

She got the hint.

"Yes mistress!" She answered quickly.

"Good," I said, and then I dragged her to the door. "Let's try this again, shall we?"

I opened the door and shoved her out into the hallway, and slammed the door shut again.

That day, Jasmine learned to take her training, her new position and me very seriously. The rest of the training went by quickly with only minor corrections needed.

MASTER'S FIRST WIFE

One day about three weeks later, Master's first wife, Lady Martha arrived. Word spread quickly around the estate. She was a woman not to be trifled with. Jasmine and I were cleaning the foyer as she was shown into the main house. Striding confidently in, she was an older woman, a bit heavy, yet still very pretty. She had the same complexion as Master and reminded me more of a sister to Master than a wife and lover. Snapping her fingers, she hissed at us to drop our cleaning brushes and to take her luggage up to her room. Master had set aside a few rooms specifically for regulars. Sir Jon had one as well. These rooms were off limits to other guests as they contained personal items that were left there for return visits. This allowed them to not have to pack all of the various sundries that they would need for the extended amounts of time they stayed here on the estate. This was the first time that she had visited since I was here.

Even though she already had a fully furnished suite, Lady Martha had packed more items than any other visitor had. Jasmine and I struggled with all of her suitcases as we had to make three trips before setting about the task of unpacking and putting everything away in the multiple dressers and wardrobes within the room. Just like Master and his eldest friend Sir Jon, Lady Martha had the same background of middle class. Not born to royalty, she more than made up for her background now as she enjoyed all the luxuries of her status. She enjoyed giving instructions, pointing out where everything was to be laid out and put away, sending one of us off to retrieve fresh laundered towels, a case of bottled water and other items. She seemed to have no problem ordering us around.

Jasmine had a little trouble getting one of the drawers open and Lady Martha gave her a sharp slap in the head. "Hurry up about it!" she menaced as Jasmine let out whelp and moved quickly to open the drawer and put Lady Martha's clothes away. Once done, Lady Martha pointed the door out to us, waving us to go as she spoke animatedly into her phone. We scurried out and resumed our task of cleaning the foyer.

That evening as we stood at attention serving dinner in the dinning room, Lady Martha had a heated conversation with Master. Somehow she had "gone through" another batch of slaves and simply needed to replenish her stock. Master calmly denied her request, which infuriated Lady Martha to no end. "I can't live without them!" she screamed. "I have a certain lifestyle to maintain!"

Master swilled his glass of wine. "I suspect you've probably sold them all off for the money, my dear. Didn't our settlement keep you comfortable enough?"

She scoffed. "Exile, is more like it. That house you gave me is too small, and out in the middle of no where. I have no social life to speak of, and certainly not one of those slaves you gave me was suitable or presentable to be seen with me around town."

Lady Martha snapped her fingers and beckoned me to come to her. I did.

"What about this one?" she grabbed my collar and yanked me off balance so that I was bent over, my face just below hers.

"This one just might be able to be seen with me in front of company." She grabbed my face in her hand, twisted it left and right as she examined me closely. "Oh you are a lovely one, aren't you?"

I gasped, "Yes, my Lady."

Master seemed to stiffen, just barely. "She's not for you, my dear." He said. There was a hint of warning in his voice, although Lady Martha seemed to ignore it.

"I think she would make an excellent handmaiden for me..." she continued. "Her skin is a little too tender though, really dear, you simply must not go easy on these creatures!"

Master smiled. "Well, there was a time when I did go a little too easy on you, my dear!"

Lady Martha hesitated only for a second, then regained herself.

"All in the past," she replied. "You're tastes became a little too extreme for my comfort." She released me, and I quickly struggled back up and into my position.

"I will however," Master said. "Assign her and the other to you during your stay."

No! He didn't just say that! I screamed inwardly to myself.

Lady Martha licked her lips.

"I will point out to you, my dear, that she has been flagged."

She frowned at hearing that.

"You still remember what that means, right?"

She nodded, glanced at both of us, and then added. "Just the blonde one, correct? The other has no such restrictions?"

Master nodded and turned his attention to one of the other guests.

Lady Martha smiled. It sent a shiver down my spine, and a quick glance over at Jasmine told me that she was in more fear than I was.

sirsemega
sirsemega
918 Followers
12