All Comments on 'Life In The Tesseract'

by hammingbyrd7

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
hammingbyrd7hammingbyrd7almost 20 years agoAuthor
Another sequel planned

Still in the design stage, but the next episode will be a spy novel. Sincerely, hammingbyrd7

zetacon4zetacon4about 19 years ago
Most Excellent!

I came in to your sequel on the last part. But, it was so intriguing and the ending very satisfying. I just love this style of Sci-fi. You wove an excellent story. Nice balance between math, science and story plot. I look forward to your next story sequence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
excellent

a few spelling errors and word misuses, otherwise excellent.

a little brain stretching, a little heart stretching....

um, given the baby's ability to TP,

1. how can you be sure it stays in the womb, much less the cradle

2. how will the mother make sure the baby doesn't RETURN to the womb, after the shock of birth?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Combo!

What a delightful combination of SciFi and Erotocism, a well excuted stor line - I hope there is more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Building a real Tesseract

Search for Building Universes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Worthy causes for Inspired creatures of influence

Crime in any form is a trivial pursuit. Thinking in dimensional terms, the scaling of the elimination of crime everywhere seems more appropriate.

Google Search: eliminate all corruption pbworks

So now there is no crime anywhere, what is next?

The melting of the Methane Permafrost will promote microbe domination distributions that may/will cause global extinction events. How can scaling development and related enterprise avert these extinctions and promote a growing diversity of life?

Google Search: weather control system pbworks

Thus between the dimensional scaling of the above trends can be seen a structure that needs a "Greater Purpose": Promote the Sustainability of growing diverse synergistic systems of life everywhere.

Then how do we avert gamma ray burst and other global extinction events where the Earth does not have sufficient natural resources to sustain protection?

Learning to manipulate space/time relationships.

Google Search: NIST TIP CST

Then using these relationships, scale our efforts to promote the above throughout our Universe; to take into consideration the needs of other species everywhere; over all potential and existing timelines.

Grow to be able to interact and support other dimensional spaces similarly; to include those we create.

What other sequence of efforts are worthy of humanity?

NW_bi_boyNW_bi_boyover 8 years ago
More of a stretch for me

Reading this one was more of a stretch for me. It just didn't keep me engaged like the previous one. I still find the characters to be almost robotically similar, which I find distracting.

On to the next one to see how you wrap it up and how you deliver the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Interesting SciFi story. Strangely (at least for Literotica) the sex seemed to be both tacked on and unnecessary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous