Life Isn't All Singing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day had arrived – Michael was banned from the house so that he could not see her in her wedding dress. The chapel was alive with candles and flowers and packed with people. When she looked down the aisle, she saw Michael and Mr. White waiting at the front and tears formed in her eyes.'Don't cry! Don't cry'she told herself. She slowly walked down the aisle alone as the music filled the chapel because she didn't have her father to give her away. She looked like an angel with her red hair swept up with curls falling all around her face. When she entered, you could hear the people gasp to see what a beautiful bride she was.

The ceremony went off without any disruptions or mistakes except that both Jade and Michael had tears running down their cheeks – tears of happiness. Afterward, everyone was ushered into the reception hall for the traditional cake and treats and being able to give congratulations to the happy couple. When it was time to leave, there was a limousine sitting out front decorated with flowers. Jade had no idea where they were going but she was so excited just to be in Michael's arms. He had planned the whole honeymoon and they were headed to the airport.

Knowing how she loved the mountains, he had decided on something completely different to catch her off guard. When they got off the plane, she saw waves crashing on the shore and green plants everywhere covered in fragrant flowers. The taxi took them to a little cottage right on the beach and there were no other people or houses around. They had their own private beach.

Michael swept her up and carried her over the threshold just like he had done before - but this was their first time together as man and wife. Inside, there were flowers in every room and a bottle of champagne cooling in the dining room and food already placed on the table. It was like a dream and Jade had to pinch herself to make sure she wasn't day dreaming. After they ate, Michael took her into the bedroom and laid her gently on the bed. Looking in her eyes, he said, "Tonight, we will make a baby."

Michael was right - a baby was made that first night of their honeymoon. Their first one was a boy and two years later, they welcomed his little sister.

No matter how many times they made love over the years, it was always like the first time – fresh and new and exciting and their love only continued to grow every day.

(Please vote – it's so important to us budding writers to have those. If you'll give your email address with any feedback or Public Comments, I'll be more than happy to respond. Thank you in advance.)

12