Life on the Streets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,524 Followers

Eric reached over and turned off the shower then took her hand and led her out of it. He dried her off quickly then dried himself before leading her into the bedroom leaving their clothes on the floor in the bathroom.

He led her over to the king sized bed that took up most of the room. When they were standing by it, he cupped her face in his hands and kissed her once more. Michelle placed her hands on his arms and kissed him back. When he pushed against her she backed up until she felt the bed beside her. Eric continued pushing against her so she sat down on the bed then lay back feeling the bed come up to meet her as he followed her down onto the bed, covering her body with his as he continued devouring her mouth with his.

Suddenly the kiss changed, it went from being hard to being seductive. He let his tongue tease over hers making Michelle moan against his mouth and press up against him. He ran his hand down over her body, cupping her breast and caressing it with his fingers as he kissed her.

Michelle didn't know how to act or how to respond to his seduction. This was a completely new experience to her. She was so used to just assuming the position for the man who paid her and taking him inside her. Eric was opening avenues she had never experienced before. She had even lost her virginity to a trick shortly after she turned 18. Luckily the man had been gentle with her once he realized he was her first.

Eric pulled his mouth from hers and slowly started leaving kisses along her body. Michelle gasped and moaned when he took her nipple between his lips and sucked hard at it, making it harden between his lips. She pressed up against him as he moved his hand lovingly over her body. When he slipped his hand between her legs once more she willingly opened for him and moaned as he flicked her clit with his finger. "Oh god, what are you doing to me?" She panted as he sucked hard at her breast while his finger flicked over her clit.

Eric didn't answer, instead he moved over to the other breast and gave it the same treatment. He ran his finger in circles over her clit making Michelle whimper with need as she lifted her hips against him. He took his mouth from her breast and continued kissing his way down her body until he was in between her spread legs. Michelle was breathing heavy and looked at him through half closed eyes.

At the first touch of his tongue she just about jumped out of her skin. "Oh fuck." She cried humping her pussy against him as he licked lovingly at her clit.

He flicked his tongue against her clit, making her squirm and moan. He took her clit between his lips sucking hard at the small nub and making Michelle squeal with pleasure as he slid two fingers into her and started furiously sawing them in and out. Michelle humped her pussy hard against his face, as her breathing became labored and she moaned hotly. "Oh god, I think I'm going to cum." She cried pulling at her breasts. She took her nipples between her fingers and pulled on them as she humped her body hard against his face. Eric sucked harder at her clit and worked his fingers faster and harder inside her. Michelle was mewling and whimpering as she tossed her head back and forth. "Ugh, oh fuck I'm cummminnnnnggggg...." She screamed as her world exploded once more.

Eric pulled his fingers out of her and quickly replaced them with his tongue, digging it into her as she poured juice out of her willing hole. He worked his tongue in and out of her a few times while Michelle shook from her release. When she relaxed, he pulled away and smiled at her. "You taste good little one." He said with a grin.

Michelle looked at him through half closed eyes, her breathing still labored. "T...thank you." She panted shyly lowering her eyes.

Eric kissed her pussy once more then moved up over her until he was lying on top of her with his cock pressed against her cunt. "Ready for me little one?"

Michelle smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck as she wrapped her legs around his waist. "Oh yeah, give it to me."

Eric kissed her, his tongue sweeping into her mouth as he lined his cock up against her entrance. Then he cupped her face with his hands as he slowly pressed forward with his hips, slicing into her. Michelle moaned against his mouth as he filled her with his hard rod. When she had all of him she pulled her mouth back and moaned loudly as she rotated her hips around him.

Eric nibbled at her neck as he slowly pulled out of her. Michelle whimpered at his slow movements then gasped as he pulled out halfway then suddenly slammed forward once more. She looked at him wide eyed but he just grinned and started fucking her with long, drawn out strokes. Pulling out to just the head before slamming back into her impaling her once more on his hard meat.

Michelle cried out as he started fucking her harder and faster, his cock digging into her with his powerful thrusts. "Ugh, oh god yes, fuck me." She cried raking her nails down his back.

Eric bit at her neck as he fucked her hard, his breathing as labored as hers as he felt his balls slapping against her ass with each stroke. "Fuck you feel so good." He growled pounding into her harder and deeper than before.

Michelle whimpered and tossed her head back and forth against the bedspread as her body heated up from his powerful thrusts. He pushed her into the mattress with each in stroke and the bed squeaked with protest from their movements. "Cum for me little one, coat my cock in your hot juices." He growled through gritted teeth as he latched onto her nipple and sucked hard.

"Oh...Oh fuck I'm cummminnnnnggggg..." She cried slamming hard up against him as she went flying over the edge.

"Oh god Yessssssssssssssssssss..." Eric cried slamming hard into her and letting go, his cum splashing all over her insides as he filled her with his seed.

Michelle purred sleepily as she held him against her. She had never gotten off as many times as she did tonight. Now all she wanted to do was curl up and sleep for about 12 hours. She let go of his neck as Eric moved and she looked up at him with a soft smile. "Oh yes, definitely worth the money." He said with a grin as he kissed her softly then rolled off of her onto his back on the bed.

Michelle rolled over onto her side and rested her head on her arm as she swirled his chest with her finger. "That was amazing." She said seriously.

He chuckled as he took her hand in his and bit gently at her finger. "I bet you've never had a trick take care of you like I did tonight." He looked over at her.

Michelle blushed and buried her face in his chest. When he lifted her head and she looked into his eyes they were shining. "No... most of the time it is get on, get off, and get paid."

Eric chuckled and kissed her softly. "You may be a lady of the night Michelle, but you are still a human being. You still have needs."

She just shrugged and curled up against his side, when he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close she sighed. "In my line of work you tend to forget about stuff like that."

He lifted her head and kissed her softly. "Have you ever thought about getting another line of work?"

Michelle chuckled sourly. "Honestly no, with my mom's medical bills and such there is no job I can get that pays as well as this one does." She kissed his chest and smiled softly at him. "Besides, I like my profession, I get to meet men like you."

Eric ran his hand up and down over her back. "Yeah, what you need little one is a man to sweep you off your feet."

Michelle chuckled again, "yeah, like that will ever happen. Very few men want you after they find out what you do for a living and there are very few guys I have met in my profession who would want me for more than a quick fuck."

Once again he lifted her head and looked into her eyes. He could see pain behind her façade and felt his heart break. She was too young to have given up on life and love yet. "Isn't there anyone out there who wants you for more?"

She shook her head, "my mom was a hooker too. I am actually the daughter of one of her tricks." She ran her finger in figure 8's across his chest. "I mean I have a few regulars who show up about once a week or so but all they want is sex. I haven't met anybody who wants more and I'm not sure I'm ready for more even if I did find it. I have my mom to think about."

Eric continued lazily running his hand up and down her back as he listened to her. He had never delved so deep into a hooker's life before but there was something about this girl that intrigued him. "What's wrong with your mom?" He asked without thinking.

Michelle looked at him in surprise. No one had ever asked before. "Um...lung Cancer."

He closed his eyes, sighed and pulled her closer. "I'm sorry."

She shrugged and rested her head against his chest. "It's okay, she's in the final stage. They give her maybe five years if even that."

Eric nodded and kissed the top of her head. "Well enough of this, you must be exhausted." He sat up and pulled her up with him. She tried to stifle a yawn but he saw it. "Bed little one, I'm not through with you yet but you need sleep and so do I."

He pulled her off the bed and pulled down the comforter and sheet. She climbed into the bed then scooted over so he could slide in behind her. He pulled her against him and nuzzled her hair as they spooned together. "I've never slept with anyone before." She said softly as he turned off the light.

Eric caressed her stomach and kissed the back of her head. "Me either, this is a first for both of us, now go to sleep." He pulled her closer and within seconds she heard his soft snores. She lay there for a few minutes gently stroking his arm thinking about all that had happened tonight. Eric was a strange duck, but she was glad she had met him; she was sure after tomorrow she would never see him again and that saddened her but she knew it was a fact of life in her line of work. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep content in his arms.

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,524 Followers
12