Life Really Sucks

Story Info
Brother loses sister, but wins in the end.
9.6k words
3.96
74.4k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
genealguy
genealguy
205 Followers

I, Bill Wilson had just landed at Minneapolis/ St. Paul airport after finishing four grueling years of military duty. The good news is I was never in combat. The sad news is we were sequestered in a dusty corner of Africa. We had been sent there for a 'peacekeeping' mission. There was never a need for that. The army kept us there because that area of Africa is very unstable. There were all too many cases of revolution, wars, refugees, raping and pillaging. We were supposedly under U. N. control, but were never called upon. We did, however, do a lot of infrastructure work; wells, roads, housing and such.

Due to the nature of our assignment, no one was given leave to go home the whole time. I had not seen my family for almost four years. I knew there would be changes in them as in me. I had grown probably 3 or 4 inches and gained almost 40 pounds. That is not a bad thing; I was quite thin at 18. Now I carried a pretty good physique. I had been able to talk to my family on rare occasions and of course there was always the mail. We had no internet connection. Heck many of the locals had no electricity.

I hadn't told my family I was coming home I wanted to surprise them. As I walked to baggage I thought of my mother and sister. Julie would be 18 now and had graduated high school in June. I wondered what she looked like now. When I left she was 14 and a diminutive little thing. I had always looked after her ever since she was hurt in a bicycle accident when she was 8. My father never entered my thoughts. He had separated from Mom when he reached 42 years of age, bought a new Corvette, and began dating an 18yo Analyst at work. Mom finally divorced him last year. The judge was lenient with him; he paid $500 a month for everything. That left Mom with the necessity to work. I planned on getting a job and helping her.

When I climbed from the taxi in front of the house, I was dismayed to find it had lost much of its charm. Neglect was everywhere. I carried my duffel bag to the porch and unlocked the door. I had kept my key and was now glad. No one was home. I had no idea where they might be so I dropped my things in my old room. Some stored items had been added but the bed was still good and I could at least walk around. I made the bed, put up some of my clothes, and showered. I dressed in khakis with no shirt. I went to the kitchen and searched for nourishment. Another disappointment; there was very little food in the pantry and fridge. Things must be tighter than I thought.

I heard voices outside and went to the door concealing my self but looking out. Four teen-age girls were coming up the walk. One told the others she would be a minute. I stood away from the door. As she came in she was looking behind her still talking. After she was inside she turned and saw me.

"Aieeeeeeee!" she shrieked. I picked her up and kissed her lips. She struggled, yelling and threatening to kill me. I threw her over my shoulder and carried her into the family room where I lay her on the couch. She immediately came up and started banging me with her fists screaming for help. Her friends had entered the foyer but stood there gaping. I again picked her up and kissed her. Then I held her out and shook her a bit. She stopped screaming and looked at me her hair in disarray. I smiled; she did not.

"Who the fucking hell are you?" she yelled.

I said, "I used to live here."

"Oh yeah? When?"

"For 18 years until four years ago."

She stopped struggling and thought a bit. Suddenly, recognition came.

"Billy? Is that you?"

"Sure is Julie. Sorry I startled you."

She hugged my neck tightly and wrapped her legs about my waist. I drank her in; her appearance, her smells, the softness of her hair. My 'little' sister had grown up. She kissed my cheek then pulled back in my arms to look at me.

"Damn Boy, I sure didn't recognize you!"

"Same here Baby. You're so grown up. I wouldn't have known you except you were the first one to come in."

She hugged me again and nestled into my neck. I held her tightly feeling her mature body pressed to mine. I turned toward her friends who were staring.

"Uh Julie you might want to acknowledge these young women."

"Oh shit I forgot."

She dropped from my arms leaving an empty spot. She folded into my side her arm about my waist.

"Girls this is my big brother Billy. Billy, this is Kendra (curvy blonde), Tina (slim brunette), and Keisha (tall, stacked, and black)."

"Hi all. Glad to meet ya. I take it you four are tight."

Julie hugged me, "Oh gosh yes. We've been friends since middle school" Gee, six whole years.

Keisha looked me over and growled like a cat. I felt like an item on a meat rack to her.

"Keisha." Julie ordered, "Keep away from him; he's MY brother, and I won't share." The other two girls giggled, but Julie and Keisha were seriously studying each other.

"Sure Honey. He's too old anyway."

Saying that she looked me up and down and stared into my eyes. Julie grabbed her arm and headed to the kitchen as Keisha turned and smiled. The other two giggled again then followed them also turning and smiling. I chuckled and went upstairs to dress.

When I went to the kitchen all four looked at me without speaking. As I was looking through the pantry Julie seemed embarrassed.

"Billy we don't have much food in."

I looked at her. "When do you expect Mom? I want to take both of you out."

"About 30 minutes but we can't afford to go out."

"Well *I* can afford it so there." I picked her up again and kissed her, on the cheek this time. Her friends were wide-eyed at this.

"I think you're making my friends think something is going on here." I grabbed her ass cheeks in her nylon shorts and squeezed. She jumped.

"You're not supposed to grab your little sister like that, especially with others around." I again leaned into her and gave her sweet lips another kiss, open mouth this time. When I pulled away, her eyes were wide. Tina spoke up.

"Well if you're not gonna get a room maybe we better go. My tender eyes can't adjust to all this carrying on!"

All three giggled and ran out, bumping and slapping each other. Their voices quickly faded.

"I apologize Julie. I didn't mean to break up your party. I'm so happy to see your smiling face I just kinda got carried away."

She again nestled into my neck.

"It's okay I can see them any time. Now that your home I wanta spend a lot of time with you. We have a lot of catching up to take care of."

With that she mashed her lips to mine and gave me a good tongue massage. Just then the back door opened. Mom burst into the kitchen, sweaty and flushed. She stopped when she saw us.

"Okay Julie, who the hell is this, and what the hell is going on? I told you no guys in the house unless I'm here. God knows we don't need any more trouble."

Julie squeezed my neck again and kissed the end of my nose.

"It's okay Mom this one is safe and a gentleman. He even invited us to dinner."

Mom just stared at her. Julie jumped to the floor and grabbed my hand in hers.

"Mom please allow me to reintroduce you to my brother and your long-lost son."

Mom's jaw dropped as she stared at me her hands on each side of her face.

"Ohmigod! Oh dear! Billy. Why didn't you ... when ... how ..."

She ran out of words. I stepped to her and grabbed her in my arms lifting her off the floor and kissing her cheek. She was crying so hard, she could barely speak. I squeezed her to me and hugged her tightly. I led her to the family room and sat us on the couch. Julie jumped alongside me watching us. Mom wiped her eyes and cheeks.

"Oh Billy sorry I fell apart. I was kinda pissed seeing Julie hanging on to some guy and tongue kissing him. I didn't even look at you at first."

"That's fine Mom; I caught Julie unawares too. Her friends thought I was attacking her."

"And did you kiss her in front of them?"

"Gee, I don't remember do you, Julie?" Mom looked serious.

"If you remember we had some conversations about you two mugging around with each other when you lived here. Your father about shit Billy. You were threatening to steal away his little girl."

"Mom I was never his 'little girl'. You know I pledged myself to my brother."

"That's what concerns me. You two acted more like boyfriend and girlfriend than siblings. And apparently still do. I remember at Christmas just before Billy went to service. We were at Aunt Millie's. She about shit because you two were carrying on so. She reminded me that incest was not only forbidden in Christianity but is also illegal. I think she would have had Billy arrested if she had had her way."

"Fortunately she didn't. Billy and I have never done anything blatantly wrong ... at least in front of others." She smirked and blushed. This was not lost on Mom.

"Young woman it is up to you to maintain the balance. You MUST behave yourself. Why, you're 18yo now and society expects you to act it." Julie's eyes opened widely and she grinned in obvious delight.

"Damn that's right. I'm now an adult. Hey Big Brother wanna get a room tonight for your welcome home party?"

"JULIE." Mother shrieked. "Stop that right now. Don't even hint at getting intimate with your brother. God Girl you'll have people thinking I have a den of iniquity here. Remember I have to keep up a good front at church and at work." Julie slipped onto my lap and kissed me on the mouth.

"Fuck, Brother of mine are we gonna have to go two states away to get 'intimate'? What a waste of time."

Mom put her head in her hands and sighed deeply. She sat still for a couple of minutes, she then looked us both in the eyes.

"I don't know how much of that is teasing but I don't appreciate either of you, and certainly both even talking about sexual activity between you. Your dad gets word of that he might even come back and flail his own son."

I spoke up, "I don't think that's likely to happen. Him beating me that is. I have some height and weight on him now and have learned a few things. I might attack him just for coming near us again, especially you and Julie." Mom settled down and wrung her hands. I spoke up.

"You want to shower before we go to dinner?"

Her head popped up. She looked a mess; red puffy eyes, hair messed, face sad as I have ever seen it.

"No you take Julie. I want to stay and think a while, get my head back on track."

"Mom get your ass upstairs and get cleaned up. The bus leaves in 30 minutes!"

She slowly stood and started for the stairs shoulders slumped, head drooping. I felt for her. Julie turned to me.

"Gosh I hope we haven't disturbed her too much. I just don't want her to get on this kick of policing our behavior. We're adults, we can handle it ourselves."

With this she squeezed my neck and again kissed me, an open mouth wet one. My cock became firm under her little ass and she wiggled on it.

"Why Brother, are you aroused from little ol' me just playing around a bit?"

"Coulda fooled me, it seemed more like foreplay. Much more of that she might kick us out."

"And just how would that be a problem?" she grinned. "We could get our own place. It's not unheard of for a brother and sister to split housing expenses. Why we could save by just showering together and buying only one bed." She giggled and again nested into my neck. I could come to love this.

Mom did shower, Julie put on tight shorts and a halter-top, and we drove Mom's car to an Italian place with a great reputation. We dined in a great surroundings. Even Mom seemed to have a good time. As we were digesting and chatting a small band set up. They played some good music, a mix of fast, slow and romantic tunes. Julie squeezed my hand and smiled. We rose and she led me to the small dance floor. We breezed through three fast songs, then came a slow one. She pressed her self to me her arms around my neck. I circled her waist with my arms and put my cheek against hers. She had her eyes closed giving out a mix of soft groans and sighs. We danced for about 25 minutes then returned to the table. I pulled out her chair and seated her. I looked at mom who had her eyes on Julie.

"See that's what I mean."

Julie looked at her. "What is 'what you mean'? We were just dancing."

"Sure, just dancing like you couldn't wait to get to bed. You were the most loveable couple out there. People could easily get the idea you were a couple in love. Why can't you act like normal siblings?"

"And just what is normal, Mother?"

"Well you know acknowledge each other but quit acting like lovers. God people we know will see you and wonder what the hell I'm doing wrong."

"You're doing? How the hell can you be responsible for a couple of young adults' behavior? We're not children anymore much as you might wish it. We have our own lives to lead, challenges to face, experiences to enjoy."

"I know, I just hope to God you do that separately. I'm not sure I could bear knowing my own were committing incest right in public. I would have no friends, no church, no job. Oh God, I can't bear to think of it."

"Then don't! If it makes you any happier, if Billy and I decide to co-habitate we'll do it in another state, far from your life. No one else here will be aware of our life."

"Oh but I'll know it. Every minute I'll wonder what horrible acts you two are committing, which of God's laws you are breaking, how your friends there will choose to punish you." I broke in.

"Okay Ladies let's give it a rest for now. This was supposed to be a 'welcome home' celebration. Let's get away from that subject and enjoy each other's company. Besides, Julie and I have a lot of discussion before we settle on a life style."

Julie kissed my cheek, and Mom gave me a smile. However, she glared at Julie, who just sighed in resignation. I was surprised at my sister's adamant stand. Before we left we danced to a few more songs and Julie was even more romantic. I'm sure she was just jerking Mom's chain.

There was no more discussion of that issue thank god. Mom went to bed early; tomorrow was another workday. Julie and I sat up talking, mostly about me getting work. I had gathered a lot of construction experience in Africa and could probably make that pay off. Julie and I turned in about the same time. I was ready for rest; the dinner had been draining even though I hardly participated in the discussion.

I had been in bed a few minutes when the mattress flattened, and a nubile body slid in. I turned to her and smiled. She cuddled to me realizing I was naked. She was wearing only a thin nightshirt. Her head was on my chest, one arm over my belly.

"I'm not necessarily here to rape you though a little action would be nice." She snickered into my chest. "I want to know what your feelings are toward me. I haven't given you much chance to speak. Dinner's conversation was all Mom and me. Sorry if I moved too fast in planning to get with you."

"No problem. You know I've been sweet on you since you were about 13. That was way inappropriate at the time."

"And now?"

"Now it's not inappropriate and I must confess I harbor deep feelings for you. I need some time to sort that out. Specifically, is it love? And can we be compatible together?"

"I agree. Much more talk. I propose we go on a series of picnics, swimming, movies, dining and other dates to do that. Another subject: were your feelings for me the reason you enlisted? I have long wondered. I may have been only 14, but I knew I was the object of your affections. I could tell your girl Mary Jane did not keep your attention."

"Okay yes, my feelings for you were about 85% of the reason for enlistment. The rest was Dad's behavior toward the three of us. Even then I could tell he was screwing around. I think Mom knew too but never acknowledged it. I was reluctant to leave because I'd seen him watching you especially when you weren't well covered, as in brief panties and short nighties."

"I wore those for you not him. I was so lost when you left. I cried for weeks, then finally accepted it. Now that you're back my life is good again, even if you choose to live away from me."

I turned to her and wrapped her in a tight hug. Her thighs squeezed onto my erection making me horny as hell. I already was pretty high; this just made it worse. She kissed me warmly then asked.

"Is it too much to think about us helping each other? You know, as in hand and finger jobs."

I raised her nightie and lowered her panties. We embraced in a loving grip. I squeezed her ass cheeks as she rubbed my thighs. She settled on her back and reached for my cock.

"Mmm nice my Darling. I have often wondered what you were hiding here. I used to spy on you but saw it just once. That had to hold me until now."

I chuckled and placed my hand over her mound. I put a finger into her slit. Hot, wet and horny were the words to describe it. I dallied with her lips, then stroked her clit. She sighed deeply and pulled in her little belly. I put my other arm under her neck and kissed her cheek and neck. She uttered some 'Mmmmm' sounds and squeezed my cock harder. I slipped a finger into her wetness and proceeded to finger fuck her. I placed the pad of my thumb onto her clit and caressed it. She inhaled deeply. I kissed her even more passionately, sucking lightly. We both were becoming hotter than a firecracker.

I doubled my efforts on Julie's lovely pussy; I could tell she was near. Her stroking was erratic and her head was rocking side to side. I kissed and licked her ear, then gently blew into it. She stiffened and cried out. She shouted my name, a few 'fucks', and flopped around on the mattress. She collapsed against me, sucking in large gulps of air. She had dropped my cock and looked at me through heavy-lidded eyes.

"Ohmigod, shit Honey I almost blew apart. You just gave me the deepest climax I've ever experienced. I wanna be with you!"

She pressed her head to my shoulder. I held her tightly, humming softly to her. I noticed her breathing had slowed and was shallower. Sound asleep! I guess that climax did take her energy. I lay next to her and slowly drifted off myself.

I awoke to dim sunlight, spooned against my naked sister. Her soft skin felt so nice and she smelled wonderful. Even her womanly musk added to her general aroma. I slowly slipped from bed to rescue my distended bladder. I was standing there directing the amber stream into the bowl when I felt two arms encircle my waist.

"Morning Sister of mine. Sleep well?"

"God yes. Someone slipped me a sexual micky and took me to dreamland. Thanks so much. And I'm sorry I got distracted and forgot your pleasure. If we can slip back into bed I'll take care of you."

"And just what form will this take?"

"Well I know we've just met, but I have this great hunger to feel your cock in my pussy. That okay with you?"

"If you're comfy fine by me."

We returned to bed. I spoke.

"Two questions my love. One, are you on the pill? Two, is your maidenhead intact?"

"Well, I must say yes and a conditional yes."

"What's conditional?"

"Well after you left I got horny and didn't want to let any old guy into my pussy, well your pussy, so I got a dildo. In my ignorance I got one too long and in my teen impatience I went too deep; goodbye cherry. But there has never been cock in there until now."

I lay her on her back and raised and spread her legs. Her pussy lips opened and disclosed her petals. I looked intently. I told her I was gonna eat that little morsel a lot but not right now. She grasped my hard cock and slid it up and down her wet slit. Then she positioned it at her wet hole. We both pushed to get it in. It went slowly.

"Damn girl, your pussy is tight as a glove. It feels so wonderful on my cock."

I finally bottomed in her. She wrapped her legs about me and locked her heels. I pulled slowly out then back in. I was in heaven.

genealguy
genealguy
205 Followers