Life Under the Sea Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlynann
jlynann
81 Followers

Nikos smiles and cradles Jesse's mermaid body in his arms before slowly making his way back to his hut on the beach. In the meantime, Jesse learns that her body is not very tolerant of being out of the water for long. It shows the most in her tail, which becomes restless as the seconds pass. Nikos easily keeps her movements in check as he gets to the shore in front of his home. Standing in the waves, Nikos gently sets her down in the water. Jesse feels a calm come over her as the water covers her scales and splashes the rest of her body.

"So can you tell me what there is to know about this form? I'm kind of anxious to dive in." says Jesse.

"Hold on. Let's see..." ponders Nikos.

Suddenly, Jesse falls over from the weight of her body when it is out of the water.

"What's wrong? Why is my body so heavy?" asks Jesse.

"It's those large breasts that are typical of mermaids. They're ideal for attracting sailors but you'll find that mermaids also give milk. It's what gives those things their size. Besides, when you're underwater, you'll hardly notice the added weight. Something else you'll find interesting is that merpeople seem to be highly sensitive in certain regions." says Nikos.

"This is becoming a little weird but I guess it is something I can live with." says Jesse.

"Merpeople also live for hundreds of years but that doesn't apply to you since you weren't born one. Oh yes, try not to get caught by humans. It will not be pleasant for you if they got their hands on something so pretty." finishes Nikos.

"Before I go, I just have one question for you, Nikos. How come you know so much about mermaids and can even call Poseidon himself to help me?" asks Jesse.

"I'm a son of Mnemosyne, the goddess of memory. Poseidon would be, in some ways, my uncle. That would make you like a cousin to me so I was sympathetic, though you are adopted. Anyway, I was glad to have met you, Jesse. As I said, I don't get many visitors and you're one of a kind. Before you do anything, pay your respects at the underwater palace of Poseidon. It's only polite and you wouldn't want to anger a god, would you?"

"Thanks for everything, Nikos. Despite whatever happens, I'll come and visit you every now and then."

With that, Jesse turns and dives into the waves. Nikos smiles to himself before sauntering back to his hut.

Riley is floating in the water of his home while telling Lily, Brynn, and Miek about his trip. Soon he gets to the part where he got caught in the whirlpool and found himself on the beach.

"Did any humans see you?' asks Lily.

"I don't think so. When I woke up there was no one around." says Riley.

"You sure there weren't any humans who had a little fun with you while you were passed out?" asks Miek, who gets smacked in the back of the head by Brynn.

"He would have been netted by now." says Brynn. "Anyway, don't say anything like that. Getting caught by those humans is a scary thought. I heard it was great fun to toy around with them hundreds of years ago, but now it's far too dangerous to even try. I don't know how Lily gets away with it."

"You still do that every now and then?" asks Riley worriedly.

"I do. I only show myself in front of the people in the small boats. The smaller the boat, the less dangerous it is." replies Lily, smiling to herself.

"Well, I'm getting a little restless right now so I guess Miek and I will go out for a bit." says Brynn with a slight sparkle in her eye.

Lily and Riley look at one another as Brynn pulls her boyfriend out of sight. They can see a very familiar smile on their sister's face as she disappears out the exit. Brynn pulls Miek by his wrist all the way out of the ravine and into the open sea. Looking around, the two of them can see that the sun has just set so they float down to the sea floor not to far from home.

"I was hoping Riley would come back soon. You weren't in the mood at all for this while he was gone. I think you worry too much." says Miek, wrapping his arms around Brynn.

"I'm in the mood now as you can tell." says Brynn blushingly.

Miek lets go of Brynn and floats down to lie comfortably on the sand. Excited, Brynn swims down until she is only floating a few inches above her lover. Miek can feel his pulse quicken just looking at Brynn's ample breasts. The merman seizes a nipple between his lips causing Brynn to gasp in mild surprise. To add to both their pleasures, Miek also cups her other breast with his hand and gives it a gentle squeeze. He can quickly tell how much Brynn is enjoying his little antics by how her tail brushes against his every other second. Brynn softly groans as a wonderful sensation takes over most of her body in the form of Miek sucking on the caught nipple, milking her for all she's worth. Miek changes from squeezing her other breast to playing with the nipple as well. Miek's other hand moves up and down Brynn's bare back, feeling the smooth skin. In a quick move, Miek moves his hand up her back to just between her shoulder blades and pushes her against himself. Brynn giggles as Miek gets a whole breast mashed against his face. Soon enough, Miek gathers enough willpower to pull his lips and tongue out of contact with his lover's delicious bosom.

"You... you... taste lovely...." gasps Miek.

"Second easiest way to your heart is through your stomach." says Brynn seductively with a grin. "Though I always enjoy a good milking. Now it seems like you need a little release."

Miek looks down while still gasping for water. He can see his stiff manhood staring back at him as evidence of his intense arousal. The merman looks back up at Brynn and spies an almost evil smile on her face. He can tell that she has been craving this moment, too, for the past few days. Brynn looks down at her lover; she knows that he also suffered from her period of abstinence, but she still feels the need to torture her boyfriend. Though she wasn't in the mood for sex in the past few days, she did spend almost all of her time with Miek. Every time she looked at him, her eyes would drift down for a quick peek at his meat. Every time she looks, she felt tempted. Now, it was her turn to be the temptress. Brynn moves her hand close to his pulsing member and stops at a short distance from touching it.

"My, my. I don't even have to touch it and it already feels so hot."

"Please keep on going..." replies Miek between breaths.

Brynn only smiles back at him. Her sweet torture has yet to finish. The mermaid eyes he lover's tight pouch. The same hand that was so close to touching his cock now gently glides over his length and cups his sac and gives it a quick fondle. Miek musters a soft moan and tries to keep his body as still as possible during Brynn's play. He fears that any wrong move would upset the rhythm she has going and leave him unable to get what he has been craving. However, Brynn causes him to shudder as her hand only around half of his eight inches. She knows that merboys can't relief at this point without full contact and her hand is not enough to tingle every nerve of Miek's stiff flesh at the same time. Brynn playfully slides her grip up his length, prompting another shudder. Despite enjoying the bittersweet expression on her lover's face, all this teasing is just to make sure he can give her his all when the time comes.

"Please, Brynn... I don't think I can take waiting anymore..." bursts Miek in one breath.

"I was wondering what a three days' worth of stored up sex feels like..." muses Brynn as she lowers her body ever so slightly.

Miek notices her movement and looks down to see Brynn's nether lips only a hair's width from making contact with his flesh. He silently prays for a stray current to make her sink the slightest. It does not help his sanity to feel the heat radiating off her body and onto his own. Miek's prayers are answered as Brynn grabs his shoulders and gently takes all of his length within her.

"Oooooohhhhh.... wow. You're tighter than I remember..." says Miek, closing his eyes from the pure ecstasy.

Brynn just smiles back before planting a kiss right on his lips. Miek responds through the use of his tongue, which quickly and playfully parts her lips. Brynn slowly slides up and down Miek's length. The merman tongue slips out of Brynn's mouth as he moans gently against her mouth. Brynn holds him tight against her body with her tail slowly curling around his. Miek enjoys the feel of her tender breasts squeezed against the firm muscles of his chest. As it has been a while since sunset, the light in the sea has faded drastically. Also, the water itself has become a lot cooler. Both Miek and Brynn increase their actions to share as much heat as possible. Brynn's body shudders as the cool water sweeps over her back, giving her a strange and sensual tingly feeling. The cold on her back is such a splendid feeling, in contrast to the burning heat of Miek's skin. Miek looks Brynn in the eye and sees that she feels the end is coming.

Miek picks up the pace and starts thrusting as deep as he can into his waiting lover. Brynn almost claws his back from all the excitement; instead she just grips his back as tightly as possible to keep from harming him. Suddenly, Brynn finds herself flipped onto her back. Miek leans his head forward to kiss her all over her neck. Brynn reaches to grab his rear end with both hands and pulls up violently. Miek flinches during the whole instance as his rod is forced deeper into Brynn's center. It is then that he feels it: all of Brynn's muscles moving all around him perfectly. Miek closes his eyes, trying to hold it in, trying to make this last as long as possible, but Brynn's clever technique proves to be too much for him.

Brynn climaxes as Miek explodes within her. Both their tails thrash around violently from the initial rush. Brynn lets out a loud 'Oooooohhhhh...' as white-hot lava jets into her body. It takes a while for Miek to completely empty himself into her, but soon enough, the convulsing stops and the two lovers cuddle together.

"I know this was the best we've ever had but promise me something, Brynn."

"What is it?" asks Brynn, curiously.

"Never, ever stop sharing your body with me again. I don't think I could take another day without feeling you around me."

"Deal." replies Brynn, sealing it with a kiss.

Meanwhile, Jesse had finally gotten the hang of using her tail underwater. She is not too far from the beach where she left Nikos but she can't tell much as it is getting darker and darker underwater. She slowly swims to find rocks for shelter but is unable to find any. All she can see is sand and water all around her. There aren't any decent markings for her to keep track of where exactly she is. All other options out the window, Jesse just uses her instinct and swims off in a seemingly random direction. After about half an hour later, she spies a light in the distance, almost as if there were a sunrise occurring underwater. As she closes the gap between herself and whatever is emitting that light, she spots a tower. Getting closer, she sees that the tower is connected to a massive undersea palace. She silently wonders to herself why no one above the water has never seen this glowing palace, especially at night. Then, words from Nikos suddenly enter her mind. 'Before you do anything, pay your respects at the underwater palace of Poseidon.

Jesse swims up to the palace and enters through the large gate. The second she passes the threshold, she sees dozens of merpeople all around. They are all as beautiful as she imagined but the merman she saw on the beach is still the object of her obsession. Jesse swims through to enter the main building of the palace where she guesses Poseidon himself resides. Inside the palace, everything looks as though it came from above the surface. She swims to the end of the room and passes through a large door. Inside, she finds a gentle blue glow and spots Poseidon on a giant throne at the far end of the room, surrounded by two mermen guards and two mermaid attendants.

Poseidon is a giant compared to the statue that she saw in the illusionary palace from earlier. Her entire body, from head to tail, is only the size of one of his arms. She is quick to notice that like the statue, the real counterpart is completely naked. Jesse notices that she has been floating at the entrance to the room for an awkward period of time and decides to swim before Poseidon to present herself before her adoptive father. She looks over the reclining sea god, who appears to be observing her closely as well. Poseidon really does fit the whole description of an old man. His long white beard flows out onto his strong chest. His sea blue eyes look fierce. Unlike herself and his servants, he has legs instead of a shiny, scaly tail. Overall, if he were a normal human, she would have taken him to be in his sixties. Poseidon then clears his throat to speak.

"Welcome to my palace, my daughter." says Poseidon.

"Daughter?"

"All the creatures and beings that live in my realm, I consider my children. Some merpeople, like you, have human parents. For one reason or another they decide to make the sea their home. Of course the sea is a vast empire, so I freely allow them to call water home. However, it is hard to lead such a different life here. That is why I must stand as a father-figure for you all. I can and will give you advice as well as protect you when you call out to me. Now... I recall that you came to the sea in pursuit of love. Who is it that you love?"

"I... don't know his name. He was a merman that I found unconscious by the shore. I thought he would be scared of a human, so I hid afterwards."

"Hmm... Think of this merman and look into my eyes." replies Poseidon.

Jesse does as she is told and waits patiently for Poseidon to say something.

"I remember this merman. His name is Riley. He is the son of Apollo and a river nymph, Diana. He lives in a village not too far from this palace."

"Riley... Where may I find this village? I want to meet him as soon as possible."

"I can arrange for one of my servants to lead you there, but not right now."

"Why not?"

"It's too dark now. It would be a shame for you to get caught by humans so soon."

Poseidon turns to one of the servants and commends him to escort Jesse to another part of the palace. The merman nods and swims up to Jesse.

"Hello. Please follow me." says the servant before swimming off.

Jesse turns back to Poseidon and bows before following the merman. The merman leads Jesse from the throne room and down a long hallway to another room. As she enters the room she sees three rows of portholes on the left wall and another three on the right wall. At the far end of this long room, she sees a giant door.

"This is where all the servants of Poseidon reside." says the merman. "Normally, there is only one room reserved for a guest of Poseidon, but we have already have that space reserved for another human who became a merperson. If it's fine with you, we already left a note that there was going to be a last-minute roommate and there was no argument. So, please, enter as soon as you feel tired. The room is that first one on your right, on the third row. The palace is free for you to roam but try not to leave, as it gets dangerous under the sea at night."

The merman then politely bows before swimming back to Poseidon's throne room. Jesse looks around at the hallway; she notices that half of the rooms are dark. She looks around again puzzled at what they are using for light. She sees a gently glowing ball of light. After she has seen and done in the past twenty-four hours, she just passes it off as magic. Thoughts of Riley pervade her mind and she finds little interest in exploring Poseidon's massive palace. Jesse just decides to get some sleep so that the next morning will come faster. The mermaid swims through the porthole and finds that it is still lit. Inside, she sees the merperson who is her roommate for the night.

"Hello." says Jesse, hoping the merperson could understand her.

The merperson turns around to face her. To her complete surprise, she finds a merman before her. She expected to be put with a mermaid roommate. Jesse gives the merman a quick look over. He has short brown hair and sky blue eyes. His face is rather attractive while he does look young. His body is reminiscent of the bodies of all the mermen she has seen so far, lean and muscular. Her eyes can't help but look down at what most forms of pants try to hide. She is rather impressed and wonders if there is something special in the seawater that causes mermen to grow bigger in some places.

"Hey there." responds the merman in clear English. "I'm Danny. And you are?"

"I'm Jesse, your roommate for the night." she responds as nicely as she can.

As much as she has been stared at since becoming a mermaid, she still can't get used to being looked at while completely nude. Jesse smiles to herself, seeing that Danny the merman is in the same predicament, except his distress is much more visible. Blood is rushing into his face at the same time as it floods that other part of his body.

"I... um... sorry... I can't get used to being naked around women... I mean mermaids..." says Danny, lowering his reddening face.

"Well, it will take me a while to get used to being fully exposed to mermen and getting to see them exposed." says Jesse. "Let's just sit and talk to get it off our minds, shall we?"

Jesse motions for Danny to sit on the bed and she sits right next to him. Every other second she sneaks a peak at the throbbing flesh projecting from his body. Every time she does that, Danny feels it become stiffer and stiffer. Danny quickly breaks the silence scared that any more stares from the mermaid would cause him to shoot off.

"Why did you become a mermaid, Jesse?" asks Danny.

"Wha? Oh!" mumbles Jesse before snapping out of an apparent trance. "I became a mermaid because I fell in love with a merman. After a day of being here, it seems like this place is a lot less stressful than the world above the surface. I like the sea a lot more than I will ever love the land."

"What about your family?"

"I'm an only child. I've gone to boarding school all my life since my parents are so engrossed with work. The last time I came to visit, we only shared a few words before they continued with their careers. What about you? Why are you a merman?"

"I'm an only child as well. I lost my parents in a shipwreck in the western Atlantic. It was their second honeymoon so I wasn't there. I was crushed when I heard the news and depressed when no bodies were found. I lived along the east coast of the U.S. so I drove to a pier and tried to jump off in an attempt to drown myself. When I fell into the water, I found myself in this form and was sent to this palace."

"So how old are you? You have a whole lifetime to consider when you think about suicide..." asks Jesse.

"I'm eighteen. I couldn't afford college without my parents' support so I had no way to build up my life from near scratch. Everything fell apart as soon as they were gone."

Jesse listens quietly to what Danny has to say. She knows that many people would have many reasons for leaving life on land, but right now she feels only pity in her heart. Her own reason for being here seems pathetic in front of Danny's pained words. Still, she believes that for both their cases, they were meant to be where they are now.

"What are you going to do now, Danny?" asks Jesse.

"I'm going to travel over to where the boat sank. If I can find the bodies of my parents, I want to at least give them a proper burial."

Jesse and Danny continue talking about their past lives. Soon enough, they both become tired and look at where they are supposed to sleep. Jesse hears a gulp from Danny, seeing that there is only one bed in the entire room and it is barely big enough for one merperson to sleep on. The two of the wordlessly move to opposite sides of the bed and slowly get on without touching each other. When the two of the get comfortable they are just lying on their backs side-by-side. Danny taps the light orb by the bed with his finger to turn off the light. Jesse looks down to see that his long flesh is stiffening.

jlynann
jlynann
81 Followers