Life Under the Sea Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this the first time you've been naked with someone?" asks Jesse.

"Sorry. It's just been on my mind. I can't get it to go down. It's starting to hurt...." says Danny.

".... Danny? Are you a virgin?"

"Yeah. What are you..."

Jesse rolls on top of Danny. For a second, Danny finds himself distracted by her breasts swaying in front of his face. Tilting his head further up to see Jesse's smiling face, Danny uneasily smiles back.

"It's up to you, Danny. You're going to a far place. I doubt you'll see many mermaids on the way there. Besides.... it looks like you really need some... attention right now." purrs Jesse.

Danny ponders his situation. He is surprised about Jesse's offer but wonders why a complete stranger would just offer herself to help him. He realizes that she couldn't stop thinking about the nudity situation either.

"Are you sure?" he asks.

"Very sure. Besides, if you're going to be this excited with only one mermaid around, what would happen is you find yourself around a dozen? Anyway, I want to see if that thing is just for show." adds Jesse.

Danny continues to look up at Jesse before slowly nodding his head. Jesse smiles back and gentle positions herself so that the tip of Danny's burning flesh traces her pink slit. She almost loses her train of thought when Danny's hands come up to cup her swaying breasts. Jesse looks down at the manhood about to enter her. She is pretty sure that something that big would hurt going in but she holds her breath and impales herself upon his member. The two groan as every sensitive nerve is touched. Feeling Jesse clench all around him, Danny excitedly gives her chest a nice, hard squeeze. Jesse flails her tail wildly. Danny feels something strange on his palms and lets go of Jesse's tempting swells. He can see a faint trail of white milk leading to her stiff nipples.

Immediately curious, Danny plugs one of her leaky nipples with his mouth. Jesse looks down feeling an unfamiliar yet strangely alluring sensation. She then sees Danny sucking on one of her nipples for all he's worth. She can't help from being excited at what is going on. Jesse soon regains control of herself and begins to work his meat. Tremors build up in her body and she can sense the same feeling from Danny. It is almost time for the end. As inexperienced as Danny was to begin with, he learned very fast in her opinion. The build of his tool made up for any lack of technique anyway. Danny's hips buck under her. At the same time, she can feel pressure within her about to release. The next second, the two of them are overtaken by the great wave of pleasure. The two wrap their arms around one another in a tight embrace, scared this moment of ecstasy would be cut short for one reason or another.

Light breaks through the dark waters and brightens up every hall, room, and corner of Poseidon's palace. Jesse stretches her arms as she wakes up. She tries to get up but feels a heavy weight on her. She sees Danny sleeping soundly with his face nestled in her cleavage. His tail is brushing back and forth across hers and she can feel his morning wood poking her gently. Jesse recalls the previous night of intense intimacy and giggles to herself. Danny stirs as a knock is heard at the porthole entrance. A mermaid servant swims in and bows before them.

"Excuse me, Danny, but I am here to escort you to Gibraltar." says the mermaid.

Danny looks at the mermaid then turns back to Jesse. A sad smile appears on his face. He quickly gives her a quick and tight hug.

"I'll miss you, Jesse. Please don't forget about me. Thanks for all your help last night." says Danny.

"I won't forget. Though try to come back as soon as possible." replies Jesse.

Danny lets go of Jesse and swims with the mermaid servant out of the room. Jesse barely has enough time to ponder what she will do once she reaches her destination when a merman servant swims into the room and bows before her.

"Jesse, I am to escort you to the underwater village of Okeanos. Are you ready?" he asks.

"As ready as I could ever be..." replies Jesse.

The two merpeople swim out the room and then exit through the main palace gate. The merman hardly says anything as he leads her across a few miles of open sea. Jesse tries to open her mouth to strike up a conversation, but nothing interesting enough to say comes to mind. When she finally does think of something to say...

"We're here. This is Okeanos." announces the merman.

"Wow." whispers Jesse, looking down at the town hidden in the crevice.

"I hope you enjoy your stay here. Right now I must head back to the palace. Good-bye." says the merman before bowing and swimming off.

"Bye..."

Jesse pauses for a moment to take in the sight of the village of Okeanos. It is still early morning from what she can tell. Only a few merpeople are swimming about in the village below her. Before Jesse has a chance to start he descent, she spots two merpeople swimming in the distance. The two seem to be in a hurry. Jesse decides to follow them and swims down to where they are. The two merpeople stop when they spot her coming towards them. Jesse pauses when she is only a few feet from them. She tries to say something when she opens her mouth, but she is far too awestruck by what she sees. The merman and mermaid floating before her are gorgeous. Jesse finds herself just rudely staring at the couple before the mermaid says something to her.

"Hello. I don't think I've seen you around here before... Are you lost?" asks the mermaid.

"I... Yes... Yes, I am. I was about to go into the village but I realized I had no idea where exactly... Do you think you guys can show me around, please?" asks Jesse.

The merman looks uneasily at his mermaid friend. The two of them whisper between themselves for a few seconds.

"Well, we need to get home in a hurry. I don't think it will be much of a problem if you come with us," says the mermaid. "I'm Brynn, by the way. And this is my boyfriend."

"Hi. I'm Miek." says the merman.

"I'm Jesse." she says.

"Let's go home now. They might be worried." says Brynn.

The three merpeople continue swimming and plunge into the deep crevice where the town is. Jesse follows close behind the two. She turns left and right as they go. Everything about the society around her is intriguing. She sees merchildren at play with their parents not too far away supervising. Something she notes about the parents are that they all look like they vary in age from eighteen to thirty. Jesse then remembers that merpeople maintain the looks from the prime of their life until death. There seem to be very few mermen in this village as she observes the parents and merchildren. She catches the eye of one of the mermen, who gives her a smile and a wave. A little bit later, the three merpeople reach the Brynn's home.

"Bro! Sis! Sorry we were gone overnight! We just got a little carried away." says Brynn before Miek gives her a kiss on the cheek.

Jesse turns to another hole in the wall of the room and sees another mermaid swim in. This mermaid looks almost like Brynn except for the eyes and height.

"So you two finally got to it..." says the mermaid playfully. "Miek looked like he was going to explode yesterday. Oh? And who is this?"

"This is Brynn. We met her outside of town. She's not from around here, though we still have to show her around."

"Hi. My name is Lily. Pleased to meet you, Jesse." says Lily.

"I thought I heard Brynn's voice." says Riley as he enters the room. "Hello? Who might you be?"

Jesse stares blankly at Riley, the merman she sacrificed her humanity for. He is even more stunning awake than when she saw him unconscious on the shore. She quickly loses herself in his eyes and thankfully so, since it prevents her eyes from glancing at other things. Suddenly she finds herself again in the middle of an awkward silence that she caused.

"I'm Jesse. Pleased to meet you..."

"Riley."

"Riley...."

"So what brings you here to Okeanos?" asks Riley.

"I was looking for a place to stay." says Jesse.

"I guess you can stay here for now if you'd like, Jesse." says Lily. "You'll just have to share a hammock with Riley."

"That's fine with me." replies Riley. "Anyway, why don't you go ahead with Brynn and Miek around town? I'll catch up with you guys after me and Lily go buy something."

"Sounds good." says Brynn.

Brynn, Miek, and Jesse say their good-byes before exiting from the home. The three of them head towards the busy part of the village where it seems as if almost every villager is there.

"So Riley and Lily are your siblings?" asks Jesse, trying to keep her feelings neutral.

"Yeah. Those two are twins; Lily's the older one. The two of them are older than me by about a year." answers Brynn.

"I think you like Riley." says Miek. "I saw the way you looked at him."

Jesse's eyes meet Brynn's and she immediately blushes a deep shade of red.

"Well you did make it obvious by the way you acted when you first saw him. No doubt that he and Lily are aware of your feelings as well." says Brynn. "But don't worry about it. Just go with your feelings, I guess."

"Thanks, Brynn." says Jesse.

The three tour the town with Miek and Brynn telling Jesse where everything is. As part of their last stop, they show Jesse what they eat. The three swim to what appears to be a window. A mermaid pops out and Brynn orders food for them. It doesn't take long for the mermaid to hand them their orders. She gives Brynn, Miek, and Jesse the same thing: cooked fish on a stick. The three then swim up and out of the village to rest on the sand while looking up at the sky through the surface of the water.

"Do you mind if I ask you guys ask you something strange?" says Jesse.

"I don't mind at all. What is it?" asks Miek.

"Well... I come from very far and lived far from merpeople all my life. I'm just wondering about a few things that seem a little strange to me." continues Jesse.

"Oh? And what is so strange?" asks Brynn.

"Where I come from, merpeople I see usually cover up those parts of your body." says Jesse, briefly pointing at Miek's manhood as well as Brynn's exposed flesh.

"Ah. You must be from one of the colder seas." says Miek. "I don't think I'd really enjoy nearly freezing my dick off everyday."

"It's just that clothes are too restrictive." says Brynn. "Miek and I went to the surface once at night when there were not humans around. I found one of those things human women wear over their breasts. It just didn't feel right to me, in or out of the water."

"It didn't look right either." adds Miek. "It's like humans want to hide those things away. There's nothing really special about seeing or not seeing breasts."

"I... er... heard that humans think of them as sexual objects." says Jesse uneasily.

"Really? Sure, you can't really ignore breasts during sex." responds Miek. "You can't really have sex and ignore what's right in front of you, though what breasts have to do with having sex, I'll never understand about humans."

"I don't care about what humans think." announces Brynn as she cups her generous flesh. "I am a mermaid, therefore I have breasts. I am not ashamed for having them, so why should I cover them up? If others have a problem with that, they should just ignore me and move on to things more important than interfering with my pride!"

Brynn looks to Miek and Jesse, both of whom are staring her in silence.

"What?" asks Brynn.

"Nothing." responds Miek. "Anyway, Jesse, think of it this way: Exposing your body is like opening a doorway to the soul. When you can see everything on the surface, you can dig deeper into the soul of that person. I see lots of pretty mermaids out there but I don't think I'd get along with most of them. Trust me, you can tell when a merman wants only the body. Same goes for mermaids as well, I guess."

Jesse thinks back to when she met Riley face-to-face earlier. She sighs, remembering she completely avoided looking at his manhood the entire time. She becomes vexed remembering Brynn saying that even Riley noticed her liking him. Naked and apparently robbed of her sex appeal, she wonders how to go about getting Riley to like her. On their way back to the home, Brynn, Jesse, and Miek run into Lily and Riley, who have just finished shopping around. All of them head back together and Jesse slowly positions herself within the group closer to Riley.

When they get back home, Riley takes Jesse in to the bedroom to show her where she is to sleep. In the room, Jesse can see that there are only three hammocks in the room. Riley swims up to one of them and Jesse floats next to him.

"We'll be sharing my hammock if you don't mind. Brynn and Miek share that hammock over there." says Riley. "Normally, Lily and I share one but Lily volunteered to sleep on the spare-"

"What? You sleep in the same bed as your sister?" interrupts Jesse.

"So? It gets cold at night. It's just to keep each other warm." says Riley.

"Oh... I just thought..."

"Lily's my sister. My twin sister. Not my girlfriend. Sharing a bed with her won't make me love her any more or any less than I already do." says Riley irritated.

"Sorry, Riley. It was stupid of me to just assume things about people I don't know." mutters Jesse, hoping being underwater would hide the tears she feels in her eyes. She feels Riley take her by the shoulders.

"Hey. Don't worry about it. Let me take you out. It would be bad of me to not know anything about someone staying at my home."

"Sure. I think I'd like that very much." replies Jesse with a smile.

The two soon find themselves back outside. Riley takes Jesse by the hand to one of his usual spots: the local park. It's just in the middle of the village. Jesse wonders at the arrangements of coral and underwater plants. The two of them swim out to an open stretch of sand where a few of the other villagers are relaxing. The two of them lie down side by side. Jesse looks around uncomfortably and sees a nearby couple clearly being affectionate in public. She looks to Riley who doesn't appear to find anything out of the ordinary.

After a bit of relaxing, something large casts a shadow on Riley and Jesse. Looking up, Jesse sees another handsome merman looking over her. This one has long brown hair and golden eyes. He has the same build as the merman next to her and immediately feels her heart pumping in her chest. She has rarely been surrounded by so many naked males, no matter what the species. Immediately, Riley greets this merperson.

"Hey, Shane." says Riley.

"Hey, Riley. Who's this pretty friend of yours?" says Shane looking Jesse's body up and down.

"She's new in town and Brynn invited her over to our place. Her name's Jesse." says Riley.

Riley and Jesse get up from the turtle grass so that they can talk some more with Shane. Jesse feels Shane's gaze upon her. To her surprise, his hand reaches over to her and cups her breast. Jesse freezes in place, not knowing what to do in this situation. Shane continues without noticing Jesse's reactions. His other hand reaches around to her back and pulls her towards his body and kisses her squarely on the cheek. When he lets go of her, he is surprised to see the strange expression on the mermaid's face.

"What's wrong, Jesse?" he asks curiously.

"I'm... um... not used to being so intimate with mermen..." says Jesse truthfully.

"Intimate? I was just being friendly." says Shane.

"But you..." says Jesse,"put your hand over my-"

"Heart?" interrupts Riley.

"Ah. That's what that is." says Shane. "Look. Just because a merman cups your breast, doesn't mean he always wants something. That kind of greeting was symbolic. I place my hand over your heart and you place yours over mine. It's like trying to feel what's in each other's hearts."

"Oh... I see..." says Jesse, not too relaxed by that explanation.

Jesse and Riley bid farewell to Shane after several minutes of chatting. The two of them head back to Riley's home as the sunlight pouring forth from the surface continues to diminish. All that is on Jesse's mind is the night that she will have to spend sharing a bed with Riley, the merman of her dreams.