Life with: Kat and Alejandro Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
753 Followers

She slid back the back door and helped them jump onto the ground safely. She bent down to meet them both face to face. A light breeze blew around them.

"Be good for me." She pulled them close into a tight hug before kissing their foreheads and releasing them to their mother. Kat stood to her full height and met Carmen's face.

The woman refused to age. She looked just as young as an 18 year old teenager. Her jet black hair's loose wave was accentuated with moose and her full lips were cloaked in a clear glass. She was relaxed in jeans and a plain grey sweatshirt that didn't fail to display her DD breasts and cinched waist.

Kat shifted on her feet, suddenly feeling a slight bit self conscious around her.

"Hi Carmen." She cracked a small smile.

"Hi... We'll be done in 3 hours." Another wind, harder than the first, roused the air again. Kat nodded in response to Carmen's statement just as something caught her eye. Carmen's locks unveiled a big, full bruising hickey on her jugular vein. She and her boyfriend had broken up long ago, and maybe it was irrational but Kat was gravitating toward the thought Alejandro had something to do with the hickey.

She prayed she was wrong.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
753 Followers
12