Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began playing with myself with all those thoughts running through my head. I was hard when Jimmy brought me the first piece of flooring to cut. I don't know how he did it but he was still hard. He looked at me and just stood there. I looked at his cock and told him, "I sucked that cock earlier and you came in my mouth. Later, you are going to suck mine!"."

I quit playing with myself and took the piece of flooring from Jimmy and set it on the sawhorse. I turned my back to Jimmy as I began squaring up the wood. "Do you like my ass Jimmy?" I didn't wait for an answer, I just kept talking, "You must like it because you had your finger in it and you were fucking me with it." Jimmy kept quiet.

I got the circular saw and was ready to cut when I added, "Hell, Liz and Eve like it. They've both fucked the hell out of me with their strap-ons." Just as I finished speaking I started the saw. It was a quick cut and I turned and handed him the piece. He looked like he wanted to say something, but I didn't give him time, "Hurry up... get this to Liz, she's waiting!" And back in the house he scampered. I gave him something to think about. He wasn't the only one who had his ass fucked by those girls.

In a couple of minutes, Jimmy was back in the garage with another piece of wood. Again, I was playing with myself when he came out, and he asked me, "Liz and Eve fucked you in the ass?"

"Yes they did Jimmy... and I liked it. In fact they both fucked me at the same time." His eyes got big and I turned around, slapped my butt and said, "Yup, this ass had both of those girls' cocks in me at the same time." Jimmy didn't say anything. It was a time for some male bonding, to gain some of his trust, for what would come next.

"You can tell me Jimmy, did they fuck you while I was sleeping." He bowed his head and shook it in agreement. "Hell boy, there is nothing to be ashamed about. We like getting a piece of ass why can't they?" I started the saw, cut the wood, and sent Jimmy back into the house.

A couple of more minutes past and he came back out. He handed me the wood and I gave him the saw. "Hell, you can cut can't you?" He shrugged his shoulders and said he would try. He leaned over and his butt looked just as tight as it did earlier.

He was marking off the wood and I said, "There is no way they fucked that ass of yours. It is so firm and tight looking." I placed my hand on his butt cheek and began making a circular motion with it. Jimmy just froze in that position, worrying what would happen next. "Come on boy... cut the wood." The saw started, he cut it and ran back into the house.

By the third time he came back out I said, "Put the wood down and lean over the work bench." There was no discussion or any comment from Jimmy he did as he was told. I got behind him, kicked his legs apart with my foot and said, "I think you're lying to me. Those girls didn't fuck that tight ass of yours."

"Honest sir, Eve fucked me, while I sucked on Liz's dildo." Again I called him a liar and told him to prove it.

"Spread your cheeks and let me see that hole." Jimmy reached around and grabbed his cheeks with his hands and spread them out. And there sat his very clean and tight looking little butt hole. I opened a cabinet above the bench and pulled out a bottle of hand lotion. I have lotions everywhere around our house for that emergency jerk-off session, but right then it was for something else.

I put some on my fingers and put one hand on the small of Jimmy's back. "I bet you Eve had a hard time getting a cock in you!" The boy just stayed still holding his butt cheeks apart and I slid in one finger and he remained quiet. I skipped by two fingers and went for three. That got his attention. His head rose up a bit and he let out a low moan.

I began jamming my fingers in and out of his butt and asked, "So Eve fucked this butt of yours." He shook his head yes. "Did you enjoy it?" Jimmy shook his head no. "No? Do you want me to go in the house and tell Eve that you didn't like her fucking you?" Again he shook his head no. "OK, let's try again. Did you like Eve fucking you in the ass?" He shook his head yes. I kept ramming my fingers in his butt and continued my questioning. "Did you like sucking Liz's cock?" He shook his head yes. "Do you want to suck mine?" Again a yes. "Good boy."

I knew Liz's patience would wear thin in a hurry. She'd want to get the room done so we could have fun. And I knew she'd be out here pretty quick to see what was taking so long. I pulled my fingers from his ass and turned him around and stuck my dick in his mouth. From the brutal face fucking he received earlier I just stood there and let him take charge. And he did good job. His head was going in and out on my cock. "I wonder what Liz would think if she saw you sucking her dad's cock?"

I was enjoying having this boy suck my cock and he seemed to be enjoying it as well. I closed my eyes and was just starting to really get into it, when I heard the back door open and Eve came out in the garage.

"Liz was wondering what is taking so loonngg.." Her voice tailed off and she walked closer to see Jimmy sucking my cock. She looked at me and said, "I'll be right back." She wasn't gone for long and she brought Liz back with her. "I thought Liz would enjoy seeing this too." Perfect!

I looked down at Jimmy and asked, "That's alright with you isn't it?" He didn't answer he just kept sucking. "Liz your boyfriend's becoming a downright cock sucking whore. He needs more cum" Eve got behind me and began playing with my balls. "But girls, I want something more then his mouth. He's already gotten cum in his mouth." It got quiet in the garage as I grabbed Jimmy's armpits and stood him straight up.

Almost like a robot I turned him around and bent him over the bench. "Spread your cheeks for the girls." And he did! His hands reached around and he spread his butt cheeks apart.

I looked at Liz and asked, "Do you want me to fuck your boyfriend?"

Liz's disgust was gone and was replaced with anger, "Might as well he seems to want cock more then me."

I said, "OK. Eve be a sweetheart and rubbed some of that lotion on his ass and then rub some on my cock."

Eve put some lotion in her hand and began spreading it around Jimmy's bung hole. "Hell, he's already wet."

And I lied, "Before Jimmy was sucking my cock, he asked me to stick three fingers in his asshole, so he probably is still wet." Eve rubbed lotion on my dick and the girls were ready for a show. I moved a couple of inches ahead and lined my cock up at the entrance of Jimmy's hole. "Are you ready boy? Are you ready to be fucked in the ass with a real live cock?" Jimmy shook his head yes and spread his cheeks even further apart.

I kept right on talking, "Look at him Liz, he's opening up his butt hole for me. He really wants it."

"Fuck the shit out of him daddy! He wants cock so bad ram it in his ass! " One thing I knew about Liz was that she had quite a temper and when she was pissed -- look out.

"OK honey. I'm going to fuck your boyfriend." I grabbed his hips and said, "Jimmy, your girlfriend is going to watch you get fucked in the ass, by her daddy."

Liz angrily said, "My boyfriend? Any more I think he's a girlfriend." And with all my might I slammed into his ass.

Jimmy screamed, "AAAARRRGGGHHH." There was nothing about this that was intended to please Jimmy. This was about me getting my cock in some ass. And showing Liz what a waste her boyfriend was. I've always been an ass man. Preferably a woman's ass. But I hadn't done the dirty deed to any woman in over five years and the last one was Liz's mom. Jimmy's ass was there and I didn't care what happened after I was spent. All I cared about was leaving the impression that Jimmy wanted guys more then my step-daughter.

I sat with my dick entirely buried in his ass on one thrust and said, "Oh man... how I love to butt fuck. I love having my cock buried in a girl's ass, or in this case a boy's pussy." I slowly moved my cock back out to his sphincter and jammed it back in again. Jimmy let out another scream and I said, "Look at his ass girls... it's made for fucking." I slid out again and rammed it back in. "It's so tight... It's begging to be fucked." Back out... SLAM... back in. I looked at Eve and winked at her and said, "Hell, this ass even looks good enough to be spanked."

Jimmy finally spoke up from his sobs, "Please sir... you're hurting me... please cum in my ass and get your dick out of me."

I said, "Sir? I like that Jimmy and I like your ass more." SLAM... SLAM... SLAM. "Don't tell me when to cum and what to do with my cock. Your ass is so pretty I might just fuck it all night. Then when I'm finished I might let Eve fuck you or Liz. So quit whining and take it like a man." SLAM... SLAM... SLAM.

I looked at Liz and asked, "Is your boyfriend hard?" Liz reached underneath and felt his cock.

"He's hard as a rock daddy. He does like cock doesn't he?"

"Yes he does! We know he likes sucking strangers cocks and now we know he likes getting fucked in the ass. Jerk him off honey. Make him cum with a cock buried in his ass."

She said, "Right now daddy, I don't even want to touch him."

I shot back, "Oh honey, come on. You like my cock, why can't Jimmy." SLAM... SLAM... SLAM

Liz got down on her knees and began jerking Jimmy off. "I'll do it for you daddy. Cum for me Jimmy. Don't deny it... you like that cock in your ass." Jimmy let go of his butt cheeks and put his hands on the side of the bench and surprised us all as he began pushing himself back onto my cock.

This was working out better then I dreamed, "Keep jerking him Liz, now he's fucking me! Watch." Eve and Liz looked at Jimmy's ass as I stood still behind him. He was indeed enjoying a cock in his ass. He was pushing back with such force that more then once I got pushed back.

Liz looked at me and said, "Fuck him hard daddy... show him how to use a cock... he can't fuck me worth a shit... teach him" My little girl spurred me on and I began timing my thrusts with Jimmy's ass movements and we'd meet in the middle with a loud smacking sound of two bodies melting into one. His tight little ass had a ripple affect of a wave every time I banged into it.

"Tell the girls you like it Jimmy. Tell them you like being a boy slut. Tell them." All he could get out was a loud groan. And I slammed in harder and began paddling his butt cheeks with my open hand. I looked at Liz and told her, "You catch his jizz when he cums." She looked at me with some confusion and I said, "I want his cum when he gives it up."

"Are you going to cum for me Jimmy because I'm fucking you?" Through all the excitement I forgot about Eve. Up to this point she was a by-stander enjoying the show. I looked at her and said, "I'm sure you can fine something to do with this young meat."

Eve smiled and climbed on the work bench. She raised Jimmy's head and sat in front of him spread eagle. "Eat my pussy boy." And she dropped his head in her snatch.

She raised him up again and asked him, "You can do better then that can't you? Or maybe you should tell us all what's going on."

Jimmy didn't think about this request for long and said, "Liz is playing with my cock and she is going to make me cum pretty soon." He stopped a second as I spanked his butt again and rammed my cock home. "Her dad has his big fat cock buried in my ass... and... and... oh shit... it feels so good. And I'm eating your pussy."

Eve wasn't satisfied and wanted more answers. "Yeah, but who fucks that ass better... me or him?" Now Jimmy was trapped and he knew it.

"ooohhh fuck... I'm going to cum..." And then he spurted out in a loud voice, "I love his cock because soon he'll fill my ass with cum." Then I could feel his ass tighten up and he was grunting and groaning. Liz had her other hand under him, catching his cum. "Thank you sir, for letting me cum... and for fucking my ass." Eve liked these answers and lowered his head back down on her pussy.

Liz caught all of Jimmy's cum and stood up with a handful of his jizz. I looked at her hand and pulled my cock from his butt and said, "Good girl... spread that cum on my cock." It was so slick and slimy and with Liz's hand movements I was close to cumming. As drips of Jimmy's cum were slowly falling off my cock, I stuck it back in his bung hole. "Now boy... you can say you came in your own ass."

Now I fucked him with a vengeance wanting to fill his ass with my spunk. Liz crawled underneath us and began licking my balls. I told Jimmy, "Your girlfriend's watching me fuck your ass up close and she's licking my balls as she's doing it. I hope you're ready boy... I'm going to cum in your ass." A couple of more deep poundings and I came. I felt great not because I just fucked some teenage boy, which was an added bonus, but instead because Liz began doubting Jimmy's love for her.

Liz stopped licking my balls and came out from under us. Eve raised Jimmy's head and said, "You had too much fun getting butt fucked to be a good pussy licker, maybe if I had a dick you'd enjoy it more." And she got off the bench and stood next to Liz. Jimmy lowered his head on the bench and I was still in his ass enjoying the wet feeling of a very tight hole.

Liz asked, "Can we now get back to work, I've seen more then enough."

I smiled at her and said, "There is one more thing Jimmy needs to do... then we can finish the floor and have some more fun." I pulled my cock from his ass. It glistened from the two loads of cum on it -- both mine and his. The girls looked at me wondering what else I wanted Jimmy to do. I stood next to him by the bench. His head turned to the side, staring at my cock. "Clean me up Jimmy. Stick my dick in your mouth and clean me up." There was no fight left in Jimmy and he opened his mouth and stuck my cock in it.

Eve got all excited by this new form of depravity. "Liz, look at Jimmy. He's sucking your dad's cock after it was in his asshole. He's cleaning your dad's cum off his cock.

And Liz added, "And he's fucking cleaning his own cum, too."

"Damn Liz, that's quite a boyfriend you have there. I think he's enjoying cleaning your dad's cock. That's it Jimmy clean it good... he might want to fuck you again later."

Liz added, "Anymore nothing would surprise me with Jimmy." And she leaned over and spit on his face.

I pulled my cock from Jimmy's mouth and said, "You did a really good job. You can't tell my cock had just fucked your ass. Now give him a kiss and tell him thank you." Jimmy kissed the head of my pecker and whispered thank you to it. He said it low enough that it was like a private conversation between two lovers.

I turned around and looked at the girls and asked, "Alright, I think Jimmy's satisfied for awhile. Where were we? I need to cut this piece of wood and then how many more Liz?"

"A couple of more and then we're done! Come on Eve, let's get back inside. Jimmy, if you can leave dad's cock alone for a couple of minutes bring us that piece after he cut's it." Jimmy stood up and for the first time his cock wasn't hard. I did it! I fucked it all out of him.

I cut the wood and handed it to him. "Better get this to the girl's they're waiting for it." He turned to walk inside and I gave him a little slap on the butt and said, "I own your ass and you will do what I say, no questions asked, or the girls will watch me fuck it again."

Jimmy begged, "Please sir, I'll be good and do what you want. All I ask..."

"Yes Jimmy? What do you want?"

"I want to be alone with Liz and make love to her."

I laughed and said, "I watched you make love to my step-daughter, if you want to call it that. Slamming your cock into her for three minutes and then leaving is not making love. If it was up to me, you'd never fuck her again." And I paused for a minute and said, "But, if you do exactly as you are told, I'll make sure you two spend some time alone."

Jimmy smiled and said, "I promise... whatever you want I'll do it."

"That's great Jimmy. Now get that wood in the house." And he went running back inside with a big smile and a cock that was once again getting hard.

I sat in the chair and laughed. Liz's anger will get a little stronger when Jimmy enters the room with a hard-on and a smile. And I thought to myself, Jimmy if all goes to plan, you will be out of Liz's life forever. She will be totally convinced that you are gay!

Then Liz will be totally mine...

12