Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so fucking hard, I looked straight ahead at my wife and sister-in-law, then looked down at their daughter's sweet asses starring at me. Then I looked at Hal. Beth continued playing with his hard cock and Hal just starred at me wondering what I was going to do next. I pulled my dick out of Liz's ass and began stroking my meat. I said to Hal, "Are you ready to watch me stick this dick in your daughter's ass?" Hal didn't say a word, but he shook his head yes. "Did you see that Terri? Your husband wants to see me fuck his daughter's ass." And I started shuffling my knees and got behind Candy.

As I pointed down at Candy I told Terri, "Later... I promise!" Poor Candy wouldn't get the nice loving care a butt deserves before a cock is sunk into it. I was too horny for that. Everyone got to watch me fuck Liz in the butt and it had sent me over the edge. As I looked at Terri, with one quick and powerful thrust my dick was buried in Candy's ass.

"OH FUCK... OOOHHH SHIT... OOHHH FUCK." At the top of her lungs Candy screamed from the pain of having my 8" buried in her all at once. Her head had been resting on her mom's tit but when I started my assault she quickly raised it and buried it in between her mom's boobs. Her screams were muffled in between Terri's tits and as I starred at the back of her head, I could see Terri's nipples getting harder.

Candy's screams got me harder and hotter and I showed no mercy on her butt. Still on her knees, next to Candy was Liz and I looked at her ass and it dawned on me, that my dick had been buried in these fine young rumps. And the reality of it all sunk in as I was fucking two sisters as their mom's watched. Liz crawled away from Beth and sat next to Candy. She reached underneath her and began playing with Candy's tits, while her other hand gently stroked Candy's back. In a soothing voice Liz said, "Relax Candy. Isn't daddy's dick nice? Doesn't it feel good in your ass?"

Liz's calm words were having no effect on Candy as her muffled screams were still heard throughout the house. She raised her head and yelled, "PLEASE UNCLE DAVE... GET THAT DICK OUT OF ME... YOU'RE RIPPING ME IN TWO." She spoke so fast it was hard to understand what she had said. "OOOHHH FUUCCCKKK... PLEASE CUM IN ME.... PLEASE... HURRY UP." The more she screamed the wilder I got and I pounded harder and harder into her ass.

I looked down at her reddening butt and I squeezed both her butt cheeks in my hands and pulled her cheeks apart and then squished them back together. I wasn't going to last much longer and as all my attention was on Candy's butt, I heard Hal moaning on the end of the couch. I looked at him and saw Beth's hand going rapidly up and down his glistening oiled dick. "Goooodddd damn it." And his load shot out onto his stomach and chest. His huge body began bouncing around where he sat and the rolls of fat giggled along with his movements.

"Oh yeah. Damn Candy, your dad just came all over himself. I think he liked watching me fuck your ass." And my attention went back to Candy's ass. I went back to pulling apart and pushing back together her butt cheeks as I rammed my dick in and out of her now beat rump. She was no longer screaming but just grunting. Her head had once again moved to the side of her mom's chest and her hair laid across her face. As I pounded my meat into her, it would move her hair up a bit and I'd get a quick glimpse at her eyes. They were wore out and defeated. She starred at Liz, hoping that someone would show her some mercy.

Liz felt a little pity for her cousin/sister and scooted up towards Candy's face, leaned in and they began kissing. As I pounded into Candy and her hair moved I could see their tongues dancing in the air. I couldn't handle it anymore. And I think Liz knew that this would finish me off. Now it was my turn to scream, "OOHHH FUCK.... OOOHHH SHIT." And I used my hands and pushed her butt cheeks together and tried to make her tight little hole even tighter. "Oooohhh shit.... Candy.... uuuggghhh.... you... you're beautiful..." And I began shooting a large load into her butt.

The whole time I watched as Candy and Liz were locked in a tongue wrestling war. I kept shooting my load into Candy and turned my head and watched as Beth was cleaning Hal's load off his chest and stomach with her tongue. Hal's head was resting on the back of the couch, starring at the ceiling. I went back to watching Beth, as my movements into Candy's rump, began to slow down. She was gently licking around his chest and she'd stop and suck on his nipples for a couple of seconds, then she'd go back to licking his cum up. I looked down at his cock and saw that Beth wasn't playing with it, but instead she had a couple of fingers buried in Hal's ass.

Then my movements stopped, with my dick entirely buried in Candy's ass, I looked at Terri. She had an almost sadistic smile on her face and she winked at me. I wasn't sure what to think with the look she gave me and didn't have much time to think about it because Candy finally spoke. "Please Uncle Dave... get your dick out of me... please."

I felt some guilt as I pulled my dick out of my niece's ass and saw the rather large hole my cock had created. Still on my knees, my ass sank to the floor and my hands rested on my thighs. I looked at Candy's butt and thought to myself how I had just brutalized that cute thing. I then raised my head and saw that the two girls were still embraced in an intense lip lock.

I then went back to looking at Candy's rump and spread her cheeks apart with my hands and saw my cum slowly leaving her asshole. It was quite a sight to behold. My cum... slowly oozing out of my niece's ass. And a thought raced across my mind. I froze for a second and began moving my head forward.

I stuck out my tongue and began cleaning Candy's ass. She was so wide open it was easy for me to get my tongue deep into her bowels and clean my cum from inside her. Never in my life had I ever done that. Not with a guy, not with a gal, no one. I've licked many asses in my time, but never one filled with cum.

But right then it felt right and it felt good. And in no time my tongue was making gentle love to her butt hole. Candy's hand reached down and she began playing with her clit. Liz had moved away and sat and watched as Candy finally began enjoying the benefits of having her asshole played with. "Oooohhh do it.... that's it.... I love it Uncle Dave.... lick my ass."

The screams were gone and were replace with pleads for more. And I began playing with my limp dick, knowing nothing would happen for awhile, but it was so exciting trying something new. Something that my step-daughter and wife were watching. As well as my sister-in-law and her husband.

And the more I licked and the more Candy moaned, I began getting excited by the thoughts of what might happen next...

12