Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
352 Followers

For the first time, I realized that both me and Liz were defeated and there was nothing we could do to stop it. As we started to walk away, I looked over my shoulder one final time and saw Liz now laying on the sand and some guy sitting on top of her face. And he said in a conquering voice, "Lick my asshole slut." And all the other guys yelling saying they were next.

April, Mandi, and me got to the edge of the sand and I looked down at the gravel road that hurt my feet before. I took that step on the gravel road and we began the slow journey back to the van. We didn't get too far and Mandi said, "Stop." I did and turned around and Mandi gave me a little smile and winked her adorable brown eyes and said, "Stick it in your ass as we walk." And she handed me the dildo. I looked at the girls and there was no fight left in me. And I took the dildo and looked at Mandi as I reached behind and stuck it in my ass. "Good boy. Now let's go." I turned back around and listened as the girls giggled and I started walking with one hand holding that dildo in my ass.

We made it back to the van and April opened the back door and got in first, then Mandi, and finally I got in. Both girls sat in the van and Mandi said, "Lay down and give us a show." I gave them a dumb look and Mandi said, "Lay down and fuck your ass... and while you're doing it jerk-off for us."

Without a word, I laid down, spread my legs and bent my knees and began working that dildo in and out of my ass. I grabbed my cock and began bringing it back to life. I looked at the roof of the van, remembering everything that had happened today.

Everything raced through my mind. All those dicks that were in my ass - especially Ralph's big black dick. I kept pumping the dildo in and out of my ass and stroking my dick faster and faster.

April asked me, "What are you thinking about?"

I tried keeping it to myself, but I couldn't. "Liz, I loved watching my wife being destroyed... oooohhh... being.... mmmmm... fucked like a slut.... mmmmm." The thoughts of everything I watched were too much and I exploded all over my chest and stomach.

The girls laughed and sat on each side of me and began picking up my cum with their fingers and feeding it into my mouth. Mandi looked at me and said, "Who's the fucking slut?" She removed her finger from my mouth and grabbed the dildo and jammed it further in my ass and I let out a scream. "Answer me. Who's the slut?"

As I tried to escape the anal assault, my back hit the van doors and I was trapped. And I yelled, "I am. I AM THE FUCKING SLUT!" The girls laughed and moved to the front of the van and began backing out.

Mandi and spoke, "You better leave that in your butt slut." And we backed out of our hiding place and began our journey back to my SUV. The whole ride the girls laughed and talked about the day's adventure. Mandi turned around and looked at me, still laying on the floor holding the dildo in my ass with one hand, the other resting on my dick. "We're almost back to your car."

And I kept starring at the ceiling as Manid spoke. "We're going to drop you off and you'll get out of the van, just as you are - nude and that dildo in your ass." I looked up and made eye contact with Mandi listening to her instructions. Mandi turned further around and she held Liz's backpack. "Everything that was in this backpack before is still here. Your baby oil, your camera, and whatever else Liz had planned, plus your keys." Then she pointed at my ass and said, "And you know where your dildo is."

Then she reached in and pulled out Liz's sundress and said, "You get to keep everything except this and Julie's clothes. Though I doubt she'll want them after you had your slutty body in them." April stopped the van and Mandi gave me her final instructions. "The keys to the SUV are in here. After you get out you can look for them, but that dildo will stay in your ass. After you get into your car, you'll sit there and you'll stay nude and wait for the guys to bring back Liz."

I sat up and opened the door and before getting out Mandi handed me the backpack and I asked, "How long will they be with Liz?" Mandi got out of her seat and quickly got behind me and kicked my ass with all her might. I flew out the door onto the asphalt parking lot, amazingly still holding the dildo in me.

I turned around as Mandi began to shut door and she yelled, "I told you they'll bring her back when they are done with her." And they pulled away. I sat there for a second and rolled over on my knees and began rummaging through the backpack for the keys. I looked around the parking lot and saw April and Mandi at the end of the lot watching me. I got back to the task at hand - finding those fucking keys.

Slowly I was becoming the center of attention as more then a few cars rode past me more then once. Finally, I found the keys and stood up. One hand on the dildo, my other hand shaking trying as fast as I could to unlock the door. I got in the car after a few horns were blown and a bunch of college kids calling me a freak and a fag.

I sat there and looked straight ahead, not sure what to do. I heard a tap at the window, which startled me and turned and Mandi was standing there. I rolled down the window and she said, "Good slut." Then she looked down and laughed a little more and said, "You did it! You can take that cock out of your ass." She laughed a little more and said, "Unless you like it." I so much wanted to tell her to fuck off. But I just looked at her and removed the dildo from my ass. "Alright! Now when I get back to the van April will call Dan and tell him that you were a great slut. Then the guys will be bringing Liz back!"

I looked over as Mandi got in the van. April honked the horn and I watched them leave. They got on the highway and disappeared. A half-hour past and nothing. An hour and still nothing. By an hour and a half, my mind began going back to the last images of Liz looking like a rag doll being fucked by all those guys. I couldn't help it, I was getting turned on by the images in my head. Then I remembered the photos and broke out the camera. I started at the beginning with our stop at the rest area and me being a boy-toy. Then the photos of Julie. Then there they were photos of the beach. Oh Liz will love these. All those guys groping her... fucking her... and finally humiliating her.

I started to jerk-off looking at the photos, when my phone rang. "Hello?"

"Dave. Hi this is Dan. I think I see your vehicle, but I want you to tap your brakes to make sure. Liz really ain't too coherent to help us." And I hit the brakes and Dan said, "Yup... we see you. Now this is what's going to happen." I looked out the rearview mirror and saw their huge SUV about 100 feet behind me. "We're going to let Liz out. You will stay in you car and she will walk the whole way to you." I kept watching as the back door opened and one guy got out. Then Liz followed.

Son of a bitch, she was entirely nude. She slowly started walking towards me. Almost like a zombie from those old horror movies. She walked about ten feet and I could see that she was done. Her wildness and cocky attitude was gone. Her hair stuck out in every direction and her face was partially covered by it.

She got another ten feet and something was glistening off her boobs from the sun. Hell, her nipples were pierced! Two gold ring studs. I quit playing with myself wondering was this really my step-daughter? She got another ten feet and I couldn't believe what I saw next. She had a gold chain around her waist. Two straps hung down from them and were attached to gold stud rings on her pussy lips. As she walked and got closer the chain had her lips pulled far apart, attached to the chain on her waist. She was totally exposed.

My shock ended when Dan said, "Isn't she a beauty?" I held the phone to my ear unable to speak. Dan then continued, "Liz has a note for you... we'll be seeing you in awhile." And the phone went dead. I just kept looking out the mirror and watched as Liz finally made it to the back of our car and then she opened the side door and basically fell in the car. She sat there looking straight ahead.

I looked at her. She had cum in her eyebrows. Shit, she had cum everywhere. Hell there was some even in her ear! On her neck was a four inch collar, with a lock on it and a leash attached to it. Wow, what happened to Liz? I looked down a little bit further and those nipple rings were shiny and her nipples were a bright red. And like her face, her chest was covered in dried cum.

I looked down further and there was that chain around her waist. By her hips were two shorter chains attached to it with locks. These chains looped through the ring piercings on her pussy lips and kept them wide open. They were quite impressive. No matter how Liz sat or stood her pussy was spread wide open.

I finally asked, "Are you alright?" Liz mumbled something that I couldn't understand and she just looked straight ahead. I couldn't quit looking at her pussy. It was swollen and deep red and spread very wide open! Then I remembered what Dan said. I looked in her hand and she had a note.

It was brief and to the point, "If you want to get the keys to those locks, you will go back to where Julie works." I had no choice. The chains around her waist I could probably cut off but the collar on her neck was there to stay without a key.

I started the car and we pulled out of the parking lot with many people looking at us. Not a word was spoken as I got back on the highway and headed back to the restaurant. We pulled in and now the place was open and the lot was pretty filled up. I took my chances and pulled up to the drive-thru window.

The window opened and it was Julie with an ear to ear grin. "What do you think of Liz's sundress?"

I had to say, "It looks great on you!"

She laughed a little and said, "We saved your parking spot out back. And the back door is open! Come on in"

I nervously asked, "Like this?"

"Hell yes... you've been nude all day so you have nothing to be bashful about. And I want to see what Liz looks like standing up!" I looked at Liz, who was still very much in another world and before I could turn back and beg for mercy, Julie added, "My brother said to make sure you bring his slut in on her leash." I looked back and Julie smiled and then she shut the window.

I pulled around back and got out of the car and went to Liz's side and opened the door and helped her out. I took hold of the leash and led her back into the restaurant. Both of us nude. I so much wanted to cover Liz up, she was a sight. Her nipples stuck out with her ring piercings, but the way her pussy lips were stretched out was impossible to ignore.

In the back room I could hear talking and laughing over the loud music. Dan came in the back followed by Julie. He still had a big smile and said, "Your wife is such a fucking slut. And you know what?" I just starred at him. "She's my slut." Then he looked at Liz and asked, "Who's your daddy?" And Liz pointed at me. "That's right. Now Liz who owns your daddy?" And she pointed her finger at Dan. "That's right slut." Then he turned around and started walking into the restaurant saying, "Follow me."

There was no escape. I held the leash and followed Dan into the main dining area, with Liz in tow, followed by Julie. The music kept playing, but everyone seemed to quit talking at the same time and all eyes were on us. Well actually, if I was a betting man, I'd bet they were looking at Liz's pussy. Julie went into the kitchen and turned off the music and Dan spoke. "Hey folks, I'd like to introduce you to two people who today became my sluts." Then he added, "I own them."

Everyone was still quiet not knowing what was going on. Dan kept talking, "I'll show you. Slut!" And Liz turned her attention to him. "Drop to your knees and pull my dick out and show everyone how you like sucking it." And without any hesitation Liz fell to her knees in front of Dan, undid his pants, pulled them down, and stuck his dick in her mouth. That woke the crowd up and they all started cheering and egging Liz on to suck it harder and deeper.

As she sucked Dan's dick he looked at me and said, "Your wife is such a slut and she's my slut." And I looked around the room and noticed the guys from the beach who had broken Liz into this submissive lifestyle. They grabbed one of the bigger tables and slid it out to the middle of the dining area. Dan grabbed Liz's hair and stood her back up and said, "Go lean over." And he pointed to the table.

Son of a bitch. I hadn't noticed before, but it was plain as day now as Liz leaned over the table exposing her ass for everyone to see. It was cherry red and black and blue. Those guys gave her a whipping that will hurt for quite awhile. Dan started walking around the room, explaining why Liz got that beating. "You see, when Liz here said she'd be my slut, I told her she'd have to call me daddy."

And he looked at me and said, "But she told me she had only one daddy... her husband." And the crowd let out a mock sympathy sigh. "So I told her if she wanted to call her husband daddy instead of me... she would have to be spanked and whipped 100 times." And he kept making a circle around Liz, making his way back towards me. "And she leaned over my lap and we spanked her... 100 times." Now he was right in front of me and said, "Now it's your turn daddy. I want to call your wife my baby girl... unless... you want too."

Liz was my baby girl. No one was going to call her that. That was my name for her. I didn't say a word, I just walked over to the table and leaned over it. I laid the side of my face on that table and Liz and I just looked at each other. She saved her name for me, now it was my turn. The 50 or so people in the restaurant starting cheering again waiting for my spanking to begin. And before I knew what happen I heard the sound of a belt flying through the air and landing on my ass. "Fuck... ahhhh." And I tried catching my breathe.

A second then a third fell across my ass. And I was already having a hard time sitting still. Dan said to anyone listening, "Grab his arms and hold him still." And before I knew it he had four volunteers holding my arms still on the table. "You folks want to start counting with me?" And more cheers rang through the building.

Then a quick succession of hits flew across my ass and the folks screamed, "SIX...SEVEN... EIGHT" Then there was a pause. Julie walked in front of me, holding a large stainless steel soup spoon. She laughed and walked behind me. And she took whacks at my thighs and my legs started shaking. "20...21...22"

Then Dan asked if anyone wanted to take some whacks. "30... 31... 32" My ass was on fire. Then it happened some sadistic asshole took aim at my balls. "53... 54... 55"

"OH FUCK... PLEASE NO MORE."

Dan walked back in front and lifted my head, "Is she my baby girl."

"Fuck you." That pissed him off.

Now he was a man possessed and I had reached a point where all feelings left my ass. I couldn't tell when I was being hit or not. "77... 78... 79"

Then Dan grabbed my hips and lifted me a little and pulled my dick down and laid my quivering body back on the table and he took aim at my cock and balls. "99... 100" Everyone started cheering as my whole body shook. The guys let go of my arms and I just laid there starring at Liz. The whole time she didn't move and right then I couldn't move.

Dan raised Liz's head lovingly and said, "You are daddy's baby girl." And he laid her head back down. "Well daddy... I think everyone here would love to see how your baby girl takes a dick in the ass. You'd like for everyone to see that wouldn't you." I was quiet for a second and Dan said, "Or do you need another 100 whacks."

No more thought was needed. "Yes sir. Yes... I'd love for everyone to see how my baby girl takes a dick in the ass." And everyone cheered louder. Julie walked in front of us, still wearing Liz's sundress and now also a strap-on.

Julie walked behind Liz and said, "Here you go slut." And Liz laid motionless except for a little grunt at the sudden intrusion. Her head started moving back and forth as Julie fucked her sore asshole.

Then Dan asked, "Slut?"

Liz still didn't move. She kept starring at me. "Yes sir?"

"Would you like for everyone to see how your daddy takes a dick up his ass."

With no emotion Liz said, "Yes sir, I want everyone to see how my daddy takes a dick in his ass." More cheers. I laid waiting and felt some lotion or oil going down my butt crack and within seconds Dan had his dick in me fucking my sore asshole.

I tried my damndest not to show any feeling with this whole episode but it was becoming difficult. I could here Dan and Julie in the background laughing at us and high fiving each other. I thought the payback was complete. Brother and sister fucking me and Liz. We were defeated.

But Dan wanted more, "Tell me slut what to do."

And Liz said, "Fuck him hard sir. Stick that hard dick of yours in his pussy ass. Fuck him sir, spank his red ass and fuck him." And I felt the sting of Dan's hand on my ass and I screamed out begging for mercy.

Dan laughed, "You fucking pussy ass. Take it like man."

And I thought fuck it. And I cut loose, "Fuck that slut Julie. Fuck that worn out ass of hers... make her beg for mercy... ram that dick in my wife's ass."

And me and Liz just kept egging our tormentors on and they gladly fucked us both. Finally Dan screamed, "BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP. I'm going to cum slut... where should I cum?"

And Liz said, "Fill his pussy ass with your cum...he likes cum in his ass." And she paused a moment and looked at me, "You do daddy... don't ya? You like cum in your ass... don't ya?"

Dan was close and... and... well after all the abuse and humiliation he was fucking me good. Shit... I did want him to fill my ass, "Yes sir... yes... please do what your slut wants... please fill my ass with your cum." The crowd kept cheering as Julie and Dan fucked me and Liz harder and harder. "That's it sir... fuck my ass." I wanted this to end and I was at that point that I didn't care what I said or did. I kept starring at Liz as both of us kept getting pushed on the table.

"I'm close... close to filling some boy pussy." And everyone kept egging Dan on. "Here... ooohhh... squeeze that ass tight boy." And I obeyed and I clenched my ass as tight as I could. "That's it... here... here you go... you fucking whimp." And with one final smack on my ass Dan began filling my ass with his hot cum.

As soon as he finished he pulled out and I forced myself off the table and turned around as he finished buckling his pants. I asked, "Alright, you've had your fun." I looked at the table as Julie kept fucking Liz, "May I please have the keys?"

Dan said, "Alright sis... that's enough. They're done." Julie pulled out of Liz and Dan handed me the keys. I didn't look at anybody. My only goal was to get Liz and get out of there. I gently placed my hands around her hips and pulled her back to help her stand. I then put one arm around her back and the other behind her knees and lifted my baby girl up.

The place got quiet and watched as I kicked open the front doors and went outside as the sun began to set. I carried Liz to the car and placed her inside. I got in the drivers seat and we left in a hurry. I made our way back to the Interstate. And I paused for a second. Where in the hell were we going? I didn't want to go south... those truckers could still be around. I didn't want to go north to my old stomping grounds.

No longer did I want to show off Liz. Right then I just wanted to take care of her. How in the world did this all happen? I looked at Liz and she was already sound asleep. Her body destroyed and I let it happen. I got out of the car and went to the back where I put on my gym pants and got a blanket and covered up my precious 18 year old step-daughter.

herdad
herdad
352 Followers