Life's Little Curves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vince made two big burgers piled high with sautéed mushrooms, tomatoes, cheese, and spinach. Neveah on the other hand took one of the thinner patties putting mushrooms on top and a small side of spinach on the side.

Vince noticed how little there was on her plate and the fact that she didn't have any bread even when they were pita buns. He didn't say anything. She was in good mood, and he didn't want to say anything that could potentially ruin the mood.

If he remembered correctly, before he left her plate would have had bread or maybe some cheese on it. Looking over her plate he dismissed the thought. With all the working out , working at the hospital, and it being late her appetite was probably starting to shrink.

Being as late as it was, Neveah went off to their room when she finished eating, and Vince filled up the dishwasher. When Vince finally came up to bed, Neveah was under the warm covers thinking about her day.

Her eyes opened wide as she watched him come into the room. His shirt had been discarded sometime in course from the kitchen to their room. Her eyes looked over the hard ridges of his middle, and how even the simple task of walking and then moving the covers, seemed to make his biceps and triceps bulge.

She tucked herself tighter into the blankets, as he slid in right next to her, under the sheets, on his side of the bed.

Vince flipped off his lamp and turned to face her. He saw her breath pick up as he watched her. Vince sat on his elbow watching the rise and fall of her breast. He bit his lip as he watched in amusement Neveah trying to control her emotions.

"Good night," he chuckled softly as he scooted himself closer to her.

Neveah turned to her side, facing away from him, but in the process she had scooted herself close to him, to the point she could feel the heat from his body on her back.

"See you in the morning," she whispered softly before closing her eyes shut.

*

*

*

AN: I hope you all enjoyed. The semester just started, and I do play a sport, so please be patient with me and how often I post. Do vote and leave a comment!!!!

12