Life's Not Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers

"Lead the way, honey," he smiled, "but maybe pull my pants up first?"

Melissa giggled. "But I'll only be pulling them down again later, Derek. Better to leave them as they are ... don't you think?"

"Um, okay Melissa," he mumbled, feeling a little uncomfortable but not wanting to argue with her.

Melissa wheeled him into the dining room where the table was laid for two with a delicious looking spread of cold cuts and fresh fruit. There was a bottle of champagne, chilling in an ice bucket. "Wow! ... makes a change from hospital food," exclaimed Derek, impressed and a little moved by the effort his wife had obviously gone to. Maybe it was worth becoming crippled for life if this was the result!

Melissa parked him on one side of the table, then she walked around and sat opposite.

"So, why don't you open our champagne, darling? ... you know I love it when a man deals with that sort of thing for me."

"Er ... Melissa darling ... have you forgotten?" mumbled Derek, a little embarrassed.

Melissa stared at him, looking confused. Then her expression changed and she looked mortified. "Oh my darling, I'm so sorry," she exclaimed, running around the table to give him a hug. "Oh what was I thinking?"

"Don't worry, my darling," smiled Derek, "I just wish I could forget too."

"My poor, helpless baby," said Melissa. She gave his cock a little squeeze and went back to her place.

Melissa put some chicken, some ham and some salad on a plate and placed it in front of Derek. She selected a peach for herself and started eating it.

"Eat up, darling," she said, smiling sweetly at him.

"I can't darling, you have to ... you know ... feed me," he muttered, feeling a little put out that Melissa kept forgetting he was paralysed in a wheelchair.

Melissa just smiled and carried on eating her peach. The fruit was ripe and she ate it carelessly, allowing the juice to trickle down her chin and onto her top. "Oh yuck, look what I've done!" she said, looking down at the spilled juice. "Think I'd better take it off. You don't mind if I take my top off, do you Derek?"

"Course not, baby," he grinned, "can't wait!" ... maybe things were picking up!

"Wish you could take it off for me, honey," she pouted.

"Oh god, me too!"

Melissa sighed and pulled her top off. She was now sitting topless opposite the drooling Derek.

She let him drool for a while, enjoying the situation ... his helplessness ... her power.

"Not forgetting your lunch, are you?" she teased. "Oh yes, you need my help don't you, sweetie?" she grinned, reaching towards his plate with her fork.

"Chicken or ham first, sweetie?"

"Er ... chicken," said Derek. He was, in fact, extremely hungry.

Melissa got a piece of chicken on her fork and moved it towards his mouth. "What about a please?" she said in a rather mocking tone of voice.

"Please Melissa, chicken," said Derek, slightly concerned about how his wife was behaving.

"Pretty please?" she giggled, waving the fork around in his face.

"Okay, pretty please," he pleaded, feeling very ill at ease now.

"Here, baby," she said, putting the piece of chicken to his lips.

Derek opened his mouth and went for it but Melissa moved it just out of reach.

"C'mon baby, I slaved all morning with this ... eat it!" she snapped.

Poor Derek craned his head forward to get at the food but Melissa again moved the fork so he couldn't manage it. "Okay, maybe just smell it then," she chuckled and she held the food under his nose, smeared it against his nostrils. He shifted his head around to try to get the food into his mouth but Melissa kept moving it just out of reach. The cruel pantomime continued for a while, Derek getting more and more distressed and Melissa just laughing at him.

"Please stop Melissa, this is not funny," he implored.

"Oh but it is, Derek," she laughed, "it's very funny."

She was clearly mocking him now and Derek just wanted to leave. He'd been wrong about his wife. She didn't love him. She was a cruel little bitch and he resolved to make this the last time he saw her.

"Bet you're wishing you were back in the hospital, aren't you?" she taunted.

"You little bitch!" he spat.

"Aren't you forgetting something, sweetie?"

"Fuck off, bitch."

"Well, let me remind you then," she said, an evil smile on her lovely face. "You have no money, remember? It's all in my name, is it not? ... yes, it is, and so the thing is sweetie, if you don't behave yourself, you'll be out of that nice high end hospital and into the biggest shithole I can find before you even catch your breath ... you got that Derek, honey?"

Oh god she was right! He thought about it for a second and realised, with a sinking heart, that his wife had him at her mercy. Galling as it was, he better had "behave" as she put it.

"Um, okay Melissa," he mumbled.

"You gonna behave for the rest of the afternoon?"

"Yes, Melissa."

"And you're gonna keep visiting every Saturday until I get bored with you?"

"Yes, Melissa."

"Thought I was a little bitch?" she mocked.

"No, Melissa."

"A bitch with great tits though, right?" she taunted, fondling her breasts, grinning at him.

Derek sat silent. Despite his predicament, the sight of Melissa's fabulous tits across the table was tantalising in the extreme and his cock was stirring again. If only he could get out of this damned wheelchair and jump the teasing bitch!

"Aw, poor Derek," she pouted, knowing exactly what he was thinking, "I shouldn't tease you like this, should I? ... getting you horny again, aren't I?"

"Yes, Melissa."

"Yes what, baby?"

"You're making me horny," he mumbled, feeling completely powerless now.

"Oooo I am looking forward to all these Saturday's we're going to have together," she giggled. "Just think of the ways I can torment you ... I can do what I like, can't I darling? ... and you can't do a damn thing about it, can you? ... aw poor baby, just look at you ... stuck there like that, all crippled and paralysed and ..."

"Didn't you ever love me?" blurted Derek, not wanting to listen to this any longer.

"Loved your money, darling, your money," she chuckled. "Shouldn't have given it to me, should you?"

He knew that now, of course, but he also knew it was too late. The transaction was not reversible.

"Champagne time, don't you think?" said Melissa. "Trouble is, I need a big, strong, able bodied man ... you know Derek, a proper man ... to open it, don't I?"

Derek's eyes were glistening as he fought to hold back the tears.

Melissa, cool and amused, just looked at him for a few seconds. This was such fun!

"Oh James," she called out, relishing the shock on her poor husband's face, "I need you for something, baby."

And James Green strolled into the room ... a hunky looking young man, wearing nothing but boxers and a shit-eating grin.

"Hey, gorgeous," he said, winking at Melissa.

"Hiya, hun," said Melissa, winking back.

"So, who's the spastic?" said James, looking at Derek

"That's my husband, Derek," she giggled, "and he's not up to the job of opening the champagne, so I thought maybe you could do it? ... that okay, baby?"

"Sure, babe," said James, with a smug little smile.

He picked up the champagne bottle from the table and popped the cork in a fluent, practised movement.

"My hero," squealed Melissa.

"Who is this, Melissa?" Derek managed to mumble.

"James is my friend, sweetie, my ... um ... very good friend, if you know what I mean?"

Derek knew exactly what she meant and the full horror of his situation hit him full bore. He gave up the fight against the tears and he started to weep.

James poured some champagne into the two glasses, gave one to Melissa. "Cheers, gorgeous," he said, and they clinked glasses.

"Hey baby, aren't you going to give some to my husband?" grinned Melissa.

"Why not?" said James, still holding the bottle. "He looks like he could use a drink or three."

Grinning, he strolled around and stood next to Derek, holding the bottle over his head.

"Would you like some champagne, Derek?" asked Melissa.

Derek shook his head in distress.

"He says yes, baby," she giggled at James.

James tipped the bottle and lazily poured the rest of the drink over Derek's head. Melissa looked on, laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh James, you've drenched the poor man," she said, when she'd finally stopped laughing, "and it's gone all over his nice tee-shirt too."

"Yeah, well maybe he should take his shirt off," grinned James.

"He can't, baby," pointed out Melissa, "you better do it for him."

So James, who was completely in thrall to Melissa, did exactly that. He pulled Derek's shirt off and tossed it into the corner of the room.

"Do you wanna eat something, babe?" asked Melissa.

"Fuck, yeah, I'm starving," said James, and he moved Derek away from the table, pulled up a chair and sat where Derek had just been. He was about to tuck in when he noticed something out of the corner of his eye.

"Mel, baby, the dude's got his pants round his ankles and his dick's on show."

"Yeah I know. I was just ... er ... playing around with him a little bit before you got here."

James grinned at her. "Teasing the poor bastard's cock is what you mean, gorgeous, am I right?"

"Well I suppose I was," said Melissa in a little girl voice. "Was that naughty of me, sweetheart, doing that?"

"Mmmm baby, it was very naughty ... guy's a fucking spastic for god's sake! ... can't even jerk himself off ... fucking cruel to tease his dick, babe, fucking cruel ... fact, I might have to spank you later, gorgeous, you know what I mean?"

"Oh really," giggled Melissa, "that a promise?"

"Or maybe I just fuck you and make Ironsides, here, watch."

"Now who's being cruel?" giggled Melissa.

Derek, listening to this, felt completely humiliated and also a little afraid. He was dreading the next couple of hours ... he didn't know quite what Melissa and her bastard boyfriend had in store for him but he knew it was going to be hard to bear.

"Why don't you take his pants off, baby, if you think it'd look better?" said Melissa.

James nodded and got up from the table. He bent down and removed Derek's pants and boxers from his ankles and tossed them into the corner where his tee-shirt was lying. Then he did the same thing with his shoes and socks. Derek was now completely naked in his wheelchair.

"So, can I finally eat now?" he asked Melissa, the both of them grinning fit to burst.

"Sure, baby."

Melissa and James flirted heavily with each other as they ate lunch. They ignored Derek apart from throwing the occasional insult in his direction.

"That was great, babe," said James, rubbing his belly, when he'd finished. "What's the time, gorgeous?"

Melissa looked at her watch. "Nearly three."

"And when are they coming to get him? ... five, right?"

"Yeah, sweetie, so we've got a couple of hours."

James turned to Derek with an evil grin. "Hear that Degsy, a couple of hours."

Derek just sat there silent. He had the most awful sick feeling in his stomach.

"Can I slap him around a bit, Mel?" asked James.

"No baby, the hospital would ask questions."

"Looks like it's your lucky day, Deggers," he sneered. "God you look fucking ridiculous, dude, you know that?"

Poor Derek knew that was true.

He looked imploringly at his wife. "Please Melissa, don't do this to me," he begged, but all she did was laugh.

"Aw please Melissa, don't do this to me," mocked James, cruelly impersonating Derek's pleading tone.

James picked up a half eaten peach and rubbed it, casually but firmly, into Derek's nose. When he'd finished, Derek shook his head from side to side but most of it stayed dangling there.

Melissa giggled and walked round the table to stand next to James.

"Fondle me in front of him," she said, standing with her back to James and looking straight at Derek.

James needed no second invitation and his hands started to roam around Melissa. He fondled her naked breasts, slid his hands up her silky thighs, inside her skirt, stroked her pussy through her knickers.

Melissa was grinning at her husband the whole time. "Oh yeah, James," she purred, "fondle me baby, caress me, show my husband what a real man can do with his hands."

"Look what he's doing to me, Derek," she taunted. "Mmm, isn't he lucky having hands that work? ... just imagine the pleasure he's getting running his hands all over my luscious body ... and he'll be fucking me soon Derek, he can fuck me any time he likes ... I'll pleasure him for a while first ... tease him a little ... and then I'll open my legs and let him slide his hard cock into my warm, juicy pussy ... let him ram it into me until he explodes ... mmm, just imagine, Derek, just imagine how good he's feeling right this minute ... bet you're so jealous, aren't you? ... and having to watch too ... having to just sit there and watch him doing things that you can't do ... experience pleasure that you'll never be able to have again ... aw, poor Derek! ... don't you wish you could get out of that stupid wheelchair and stop this? ... bet you just hate James, don't you? ... bet you'd like to hit him, wouldn't you?"

Derek was crying. He had no comeback to his wife's cruel taunting, could only sit there and watch as James carried on fondling Melissa. His humiliation was made worse by the fact that he was getting an erection again. It was impossible not to be turned on by the sight of his gorgeous, sexy wife standing half naked right in front of him, enjoying the attentions of a hunky young man. The remnants of the peach had finally fallen off his nose and slid down his front into his lap. Some of it was lying on the end of his cock. He was painfully aware of how pathetic he must look to Melissa and her boyfriend.

James, on the other hand, was having the time of his life. It had been pretty damn good fucking a hot chick like Melissa behind her husband's back but this ... Derek now a helpless cripple ... making out right in front of him, forcing the poor bastard to watch ... this was ten times better. He still had his boxers on but they weren't doing much to hide the fact that he had the most enormous erection. James was well endowed in any case and this situation was turning him on more than anything had ever done before.

"Oh my god, Mel, the poor bastard's got a boner," he chuckled.

"Can't do fuck all with it though, can he baby?" she giggled.

Melissa slipped out of her skirt so she was now wearing only a tiny pair of black lace knickers. She posed sexily in front of Derek. He tried not to lust but his cock, which had a life of its own, jumped to attention. It wasn't that big, five inches maybe, but it was fully erect now. Melissa knelt in front of him and looked pointedly at his member.

She licked her lips and grinned at Derek. "There's a bit of fruit on the end of your knob, sweetie, should I get rid of it for you?"

Derek said nothing.

"I'll take that as a yes," giggled Melissa. "You don't mind do you, James? ... you don't mind, baby, if I tease Derek's cock for a short while? ... it's not like when I tease your cock, darling, which is only to add to your pleasure, to make it even better for you when you get to come ... with Derek, he's never gonna come, so it's just to make things worse for him, you know what I mean, darling ... just to torment him."

"Not only do I not mind you teasing his cock, gorgeous, I fucking well insist on it!" grinned James.

Melissa leaned forward and licked the fruit of the end of Derek's cock, spat it onto the floor. She did it with one slow lick of her tongue. Then she took his cock into her mouth and sucked it for a few seconds ... just enough to drive him wild but no more. She stopped and grinned up at her poor, tantalised husband. "James loves it when I suck his dick, darling," she taunted, "yeah he just loves it ... course, for him, it always ends in a nice blowjob or a great fuck ... bit different for you, sweetie, isn't it? ... more like torture for you, my poor darling, isn't it?"

For a few minutes, Melissa amused herself by tickling Derek's balls with her fingertips. For a man in Derek's condition it was maddening. It kept him stimulated, on heat, but didn't give him what he craved, which was for her to hold his cock firmly in the palm of her hand and give him a satisfying wank. He could feel the spunk building up in his balls, knew that he'd explode if only he could, yet he couldn't do a single thing to help himself. He could only sit there in the wheelchair and suffer. Melissa did now take his cock into her palm and she squeezed it a few times, squeezed it until she could feel him about to come, and then she stopped.

"Just look at the poor cunt!" exclaimed James, loving the spectacle, "he's gagging for it, baby, absolutely fucking gagging for it!"

Melissa giggled, changed position slightly and shook her tits in Derek's face. She gave his cock another few tormenting strokes with her hand, stopped once more with her wretched, helpless husband on the very verge of release. She repeated the cruel tease several times until she had him grunting and groaning like an animal, shaking his head wildly from side to side

It was only a matter of time before the begging started.

"Please Melissa, stop," pleaded Derek, tears of frustration running down his cheeks, "please, darling, please ... either stop or let me come ... I can't stand this!"

"Just listen to him beg!" yelped James.

"Mmmm, the sound of a helpless, begging cripple of a husband," giggled Melissa, "if there's a sweeter sound in the world, I've yet to hear it."

She stopped the cock teasing and stood up, grinning down at Derek. "If you're into begging, sweetie, I've got an idea."

"Yeah, Melissa!" whooped James.

"So, Derek, you gonna do exactly what I say, right?," she demanded, looking sternly at him. James had picked up a sharp knife from the table and was fingering it in a slightly menacing way.

"Um, okay Melissa," he mumbled. He was very frightened of them now, particularly of James Green.

"Right, so what you're gonna do is ask James ... and ask him nicely, sweetie ... to take my knickers off for me ... c'mon, Derek, I wanna hear you beg my hunky boyfriend to remove my knickers."

"Please, James ... please take Melissa's knickers off," he muttered, humiliated beyond words.

"Sure, Degsy, no probs," chuckled James, and he slowly slid Melissa's knickers down over her thighs and let them fall to the floor. Standing behind Melissa, he ground his cock into her arse, fondling her tits with one hand and stroking her now exposed pussy with the other. Melissa was groaning with pleasure and she was dripping wet down there.

He pulled his hand from between her legs and went over to Derek. "Here, sucker, have a sniff of pussy juice," he sneered, and he rubbed his fingers against Derek's nose. "I'll be having some of that, real soon," he taunted.

"Aw James, making him sniff it ... that's so bad," giggled Melissa, handing James her discarded knickers. "Here sugar, stick them on his head."

James put Melissa's little black lace knickers on Derek's head. "Suits him, don't you think?" he smirked, and they both cracked up laughing at the poor wretch.

"God I'd love to slap him around a bit, Mel," said James.

"No, baby."

"Spoilsport."

"I've got a better idea," said Melissa with a wicked grin. "C'mon, baby, let's wheel him into the bedroom and I'll show you. We've still got ages yet."

******

Phillip Dawson, senior nurse, was bang on time returning to collect Derek. Five o'clock exactly, and he'd parked up and was ringing the bell.

He stood waiting a few seconds before the door opened.

"Oh hi," grinned Melissa Campbell. "We're not quite ready, just give us another few minutes, okay honey?"

She was wearing a short silk robe that left little to the imagination, and her hair was a little muffed up.

hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers