Life's Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luka looked at Cody imploringly, "I just have needs I have never had before. I don't understand them, and they scare me a little..."

"Ah yeah...I recall that very well. Look, I think you're attractive, Luka. I would welcome you into my bed, but I won't rush you or force you. If you're still confused, maybe you're not ready. In fact maybe you'll never be ready. You can stay with me tonight, or you can go. We won't make an issue of it either way."

Luka moved toward the door. It was probably better he leave. He wasn't ready for this. Cody was probably right and he would never be ready for this. So what he got hard during a porn video of men fucking, that didn't make him gay. It probably only made him human. He went to pass Cody and reach for the door, when he paused. He stood rooted and looked into Cody's eyes. He couldn't leave.

"I need..." Luka sputtered, as the men stood only feet apart. Cody didn't move.

"What do you need?" Cody asked softly.

"I need you."

Cody moved forward and swept Luka into his strong embrace, it felt different but not bad or wrong. It was different but good. This time when Cody's lips came to Luka's lips he kissed back with pure abandon. Their tongues found each other and danced together. Luka liked how the other man tasted. He also liked how Cody moved him toward the bed. He needed this little nudge. He needed Cody to take charge.

Cody brought Luka to the bed giving Luka no choice but to sit on the high mattress. His legs were parted to let Cody near enough to not break their kiss. There was no protest from Luka when Cody reached between them and untied the bathrobe. The fabric fell open and Cody's hands made their way to Luka's exposed skin. He ran his hands over Luka's chest and stomach. He reach around and stroked Luka's back while placing sweet warm kisses down the side of Luka's neck.

Luka moved his head to the side to give Cody better access to kiss his neck. It felt amazing, and Luka moaned when Cody's lips made their way to the sensitive skin behind his ear. These were moves that Luka had often made with women, but for some reason few women ever did them to him. His breath hissed as Cody's hands came back around and played over his hard nipples. His cock was heavy and so hard between his legs.

Cody was still wearing boxers and a -t-shirt which was too much clothes in Luka's estimation. "Can I see you?"

Cody pulled back. His breathing was fast and shallow like Luka's. He nodded and took a step back. Cool air pooled where Cody had been making Luka feel impossibly overheated. Luka watched as Cody pulled off his t-shirt to reveal a nicely toned chest, and well defined abs. He had known his housemate worked out, but he hadn't realized just what good shape he was in.

Luka's breath hitched in his chest and he bit his lower lip hard as Cody hooked his thumbs in his boxers and tugged them down his long legs. When he stood back up, Luka got his first look at Cody's package. Cody's cock was magnificent, much like the rest of him, with it's thick rounded head, and long thick shaft. It made Luka's blood run even hotter, though he hadn't thought that possible. His balls were full, heavy and rounded.

Not knowing what he was supposed to do, Luka stood and began lowering himself to the floor. He would suck Cody's cock. He hadn't ever done that before, but he knew what felt good to him so he would attempt to do that.

"Easy, Tiger." Cody said gently. His voice was deep and full of desire. Luka flushed a little, but stood when Cody offered his hand to help him up. "Let's try something else. I know this is all new to you."

"Yeah, it is." Luka's voice shook a little. It was partly nerves, but mostly pent-up lust that caused the tremble.

Cody climbed onto the bed with his head near the pillows, and then looked to Luka. "Climb up, but put yourself the opposite way. You know...classic sixty-nine."

Luka smiled, and Cody grinned back. After they were both comfortably in position it was Cody that took the lead. He leaned in and wrapped his warm wet mouth around Luka's now semi-hard cock. Luka's cock grew fully hard again inside Cody's mouth. Cody knew what he was doing and it felt incredible. Following Cody's example, Luka leaned in and took the other man's thick cock. First he wrapped his hand around the throbbing member, and then he brought his lips to it.

Both men licked, sucked and slurped the other's cock. Luka loved the feel of a cock in his mouth. Correction, Luka loved the feel of Cody's cock in his mouth. The hardness of it, and yet it was silky smooth. The taste as it slid deeper into his mouth. The occasional dribbles of pre-cum.

Eventually, Luka found himself becoming more and more distracted by Cody's expert mouth. Cody moved and changed position so he was now down between Luka's parted legs. Cody was sucking Luka as if he had an agenda, and all Luka could do was grab the sheets, moan, pant and grunt like he had never done before.

"Cody...,man...I'm...I'm gonna...you might wanna..."

"Don't hold back, Luka...fucking cum for me!" Cody growled before stuffing Luka's throbbing cock back into his hot wet mouth.

Cody worked Luka's cock into his throat and swallowed on it. His tongue did amazing things to the underside of Luka's shaft. Luka reached down and pushed his hands into Cory's thick wavy hair. All of his muscles bunched and tensed as he teetered right on the brink of his impending orgasm. Cody's mouth sucked harder, and Luka believed the other man was sincerely attempting to suck the hot cum right out of his balls. He wouldn't have to try any longer. With a loud guttural sounds Luka released his hot cum into Cody's eager mouth.

Cody swallowed it all, and moved up beside Luka. He wrapped his strong arms around the other man. For a long time the men lay tangled, both breathing deeply and both basking in what they had just shared. Cody would place sweet kisses on Luka's cheek or neck. Luka had assumed intimacy like this with another man would feel weird or awkward, but instead found it to be calming and enticing. He wanted more. He wanted Cody to make love to him.

"You need to cum too." Luka said softly. He didn't want to disturb the feeling of bliss that flowed between them.

"I will. Don't worry about me."

"I should help you..."

"Nah don't worry about me. This was a big step for you tonight. Are you sure you're ready for more?" Cody asked almost lovingly. Luka responded to the tenderness in the other man's voice. He thrived under it. He craved more. As much as he had convinced himself he didn't need affection, he now found himself craving it more than anything, and from this man in his arms.

"I want to make love with you." Luka replied earnestly. "I'm ready... for that... with you."

Luka wasn't sure he was ready, but his words sounded convincing to him. He knew he wanted more. He knew he wanted Cody, but was he really ready to let Cody take him? Where you ever really ready for anything? Sometimes you just had to try and see where it goes. Cody's eyes reflected doubts.

"Luka, don't do anything just because you think I need to cum. I'm fine."

Luka shook his head side to side, "No, I want this. I want this with you."

Cody didn't argue any further. Instead he brought his lips down on Luka's and kissed him with a passion that left Luka dizzy. In his day, Luka, had kissed many women, and they had been very good kisses. But, nothing - absolutely nothing - compared to how Cody's kisses made Luka feel. As the kiss continued and deepened, Cody's hands ran down Luka's body causing his skin to heat everywhere he touched. When Cody's hand found Luka's cock it was already engorged and rock hard despite having just cum.

Cody pulled back slightly, "I guess you do want me."

"I do." Luka managed to get out beyond the thickness in his throat. He was scared. He couldn't deny that fact. This felt like a huge step. It wasn't that long ago he had considered himself completely straight, and now here he was in Cody's bed and asking this other man to make love to him. It felt foreign but right, and that was something else that Luka couldn't deny.

Dipping his head, Cody placed tender kisses on Cody's chest. Luka couldn't help but wonder if the other man could feel his rapid heartbeat. Cody's mouth curved with a sensual smile, that made Luka's heart flutter even more in his chest. Damn but this man was sexy. The heated but tender kisses continued down Luka's stomach and then lower, until once again Cody wrapped his lips around the head of of Luka's cock.

He almost protested. He wanted Cody to have pleasure now. Before he could even form a sentence, Cody's mouth released him and continued lower. Luka had to spread his legs much further to accommodate Cody's broad shoulders. It was like an electric jolt to Luka's system when Cody's soft wet tongue swiped over his asshole. No one had ever done that before! It felt incredible. Luka bunched the sheets in his fists and let go of one long, low growl.

Cody must have liked the reaction he got, because his tongue became relentless working over and around Luka's tight little pucker. And just when Luka didn't think he could handle it anymore, Cody pushed his stiff wet tongue into Luka's asshole. It was incredible, almost too incredible for words, and Luka arched his back and spurted one stream of cum onto his own stomach. It wasn't a full on orgasm, but almost like an involuntary reaction. Whatever it was it left Luka stunned and breathless.

Maybe sensing that Luka needed a moment to compose himself, Cody crawled up between his lover's legs. He brought kisses all the way back up Luka's heated body and then was once again kissing Luka's mouth with ravenous hunger. Between Luka's spread legs Cody rubbed his cock over Luka's cock. Both were super hard and wet with pre-cum. He wanted to spend more time driving Luka crazy, but he needed him. He needed to be inside him. He needed his own release almost like he needed his next breath.

"If you're still completely sure I am going to grab a condom and lube. Are you still okay, Luka?"

Luka had no words. He was still trying to catch his breath, so instead he simply nodded enthusiastically. Then he lay back concentrating on regulating his breathing and heart rate as Cody leaned to the left and rummaged in his side table. He came up with a condom, which Luka watched him roll onto his long thick cock. Could that whole cock fit inside him? He sure hoped so, and he sure as hell was going to try.

After the condom was on, Cody grabbed a bottle of lube. He squirted a generous amount onto his fingers and then stroked it onto his covered cock. After he was sufficiently coated, Cody then squeezed more onto his fingers and reached between Luka's wide spread legs. The lubricant felt cool and wet as his fingers glided over Luka's asshole.

"I am going to loosen you a little and lubricate you fully with my finger. Just take deep breathes and try to relax. It feels awkward and a bit uncomfortable for the first twenty seconds or so, but once your body gets accustomed to the sensation it feels pretty good."

"Okay." Luka's voice trembled a little bit. He took a deep breath as Luka's finger pressed against his back opening.

Luka was surprised that it didn't hurt. Cody had been right it did feel a bit awkward and weird. He forced himself to relax and remain calm. Cody's finger slid beyond the tight anal muscle, and it actually did feel good once Luka got used to it being there. Cody added more lube and fingered Luka's asshole until it felt relaxed and slippery.

"You're as ready as you'll ever be..." Cody was breathless with his excitement. This mirrored how Luka was feeling.

On instinct alone, Luka lifted his knees and pulled them back a little. This raised his ass a bit off the bed. Cody reached a nicely muscled arm down between them and took his cock in his hand. He guided the head to Luka's awaiting back entrance. He teased Luka for a moment with the tip of his rubber covered cock.

Luka's stomach muscles were bunched tight. He didn't know what to expect. Would it hurt? Would it feel incredible? Did this one act change him in some monumental way? A slow hiss of air escaped between his clenched teeth, but he hadn't realized he had been clenching his jaw. Cody was pressing the head of his cock against Luka's tight pucker. Slowly, Luka's body allowed Cody entry and then Luka couldn't think anymore.

His mind was a whirlwind. This was it. This was the big act. The head of Cody's big cock stretched him open and held him that way as Cody paused to allow Luka to adjust. The sensations were consuming, and Luka just wanted more. He wanted Cody buried inside him. "More." he somehow managed to grunt.

Cody pressed his hips forward and his cock sunk deeper into Luka's virgin asshole. In unison the two men moaned as Cody slid in until he was buried as deeply as he could get. Luka concentrated on his breathing. Cody was right, this felt uncomfortable at first. Not painful exactly, but just strange. Luka was just about to ask Cody to pull out when the man swooped down and caught Luka's parted lips in a searing kiss.

As they kissed, Luka stopped thinking about the discomfort, and Cody began to slowly fuck Luka. He was gentle and he took slow short strokes in and out of Luka's stretched asshole. When he finally released Luka's kiss swollen lips, Luka had totally forgotten about any discomfort and only felt complete heady pleasure. Pleasure that was rooted deep inside him. A pleasure he had never ever experienced before, and way surpassed any previous sexual enjoyment he had ever experienced.

Cody's rhythm was not frenzied or hurried at all, but soon Luka found himself wanting more. He wanted Cody to really fuck him. "Fuck me...Cody...really fuck me..." he pleaded.

He didn't have to ask twice. Cody increased his speed, and sunk into Luka's ass faster and harder. Luka's insides turned to liquid heat, and all he could do now was moan. Cody's thick cock not only fit him perfectly; it also stroked over these amazing places Luka hadn't had any idea existed. Of course he had heard that anal play was good for men, but he had never really given it a lot of thought. Occasionally, he had wondered about maybe using a toy back there, but then forgot the notion as quickly as he had thought it

Luka floated on his pleasure. It pooled within him and radiated outward. It all felt so good that he didn't even have the desire to reach between them and stroke himself. He had this immense about of sheer sexual satisfaction all without even touching his cock. It was mind blowing.

Luka vaguely noticed that Cody was breathing fast maybe even panting. He was grunting hard with each push in of his cock. Cody needed to cum. Once Luka noticed, he could sense Cody's increasing need for release.

"Cum...cum for me..." he rasped.

Cody's eyes met Luka's and locked. The men stared into each other's eyes and so much passed there without so much as a word. Cody's thrusts became frantic, and his eyes were stormy with desire. He was really pounding himself into Luka's fully stretched asshole now. The biggest surprise though for Luka, was that he felt the same storm building inside himself. Without so much as caressing his cock he was going to orgasm.

Cody's climax came on a roar. If someone was listening and didn't realize that Cody was in the throes of release and passion they might have thought he was in the most exquisite pain. Sometimes the two were a fine line. As Cody came hard Luka did the same, shooting rope after rope of his hot cum onto them both.

Cody collapsed onto Luka with his full satiated weight. Luka enjoyed the sensation of the other man on him. He loved their chest heaving together. He even loved the sticky wetness of his cum between them. His asshole felt good and used, but didn't hurt. Overall, he felt euphoric and as if he had finally put the last puzzle piece into place. It was a good feeling. An incredible feeling actually.

Cody eventually rolled off to allow Luka to breath more easily. "Are you good?"

"Better than good." Luka said with awe in his voice.

Cody rolled to his side and propped his head on his crooked arm, "No regrets?"

Luka rolled his head to the side to fully look at his landlord cum lover. "Only regret is I didn't do this with you sooner."

There was a comfortable silence as they both reflected on what they had just done together.

"I kind of barged in on you here." Luka said feeling slightly shy. He had been so horny and so needed when he had knocked on Cody's door. He hadn't even thought about the fact that the other man might not have been interested. A drunk kiss one night didn't necessarily equal a lust for more.

"I was beyond excited to find you at my door in your robe." Cody confessed. He leaned over and pressed his lips to Luka's shoulder. "So, what I am wondering now is..."

"Yes?" Luka prompted.

"Will you be staying the night?" Cody looked hopeful and Luka's heart swelled.

"I'd like to."

"Good...so will you stay tomorrow night too and maybe a few nights after that?" Cody's eyes danced playfully.

Luka lifted himself and he and Cody shifted into a natural kiss. When their lips parted their faces remained very close. "I'd really like that." Luka whispered. It was a start of something beautiful. Luka could feel it in his soul.

12