Lifesaving My Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi daddy," Mel greeted him as she crawled into his lap, wrapping her arms around him and kissing his cheek. She had done this before when she wanted something and he was suspicious, but should not have been. Mel was on cloud nine and was just in a great mood. Mom beamed at her lovingly, not in the least surprised at what she saw, and just giggled at Mel's antics.

"I see love really sets well with you Mel. You are just radiant! You light up the room. I take it that it was all you expected?" mom asked, still beaming, but now I detected a little mischief in her voice.

"Oh mom, if I had known how great it was I would have jumped his bones a long time ago. It was so wonderful and John is such a wonderful lover. I love him so much mom," Mel was bubbling. Mom just winked at me.

"I'm so glad you enjoyed yourselves," mom told us, smiling so brightly at Mel and I.

"By the way, we have a surprise for you. The contractors will be here tomorrow to start on the basement and we picked out furniture for you. We brought pictures of it so you can see if you like it. We can cancel it if you don't," dad informed us, smiling at his surprise, which really wasn't, since we knew what they were looking for when they left. I knew how my mother was about shopping and felt quite secure in the knowledge that she would find something. She was a power shopper and proud of it.

"Here are the pictures of what we ordered. I am going to whip us up some dinner while you look at them," mom said as she rose to head to the kitchen. My dad had other ideas.

"I think we need to celebrate the new love life in our family hon, so I am taking you all out to dinner."

That went over huge with Mel as she kissed him again and headed toward the bedroom to get ready. She looked over at me and told me to get moving as she needed help getting dressed. Mom just grinned at me as I rose and followed.

"Don't keep your Sweety waiting John."

"I won't Mom. I never will, I promise!" I told her sincerely. Mom started to tear up and dad went to her as I went up the stairs two at a time, my hard on back at full force.

I walked into our bedroom to find a naked Mel laying on the bed, spread eagle, waiting for me. God she is SO beautiful. I am such a lucky guy to have her. It was pretty obvious what she wanted before we got dressed. I fell on top of her and embedded myself in her almost that fast. She purred her delight in my ear. She was panting and screaming within minutes.

"I guess they won't have to guess what we are up to now, will they?" I laughed as I pounded her. Her violent climax set me off, spurting my load into her. I was amazed I had anything left after today. I kissed her as I lay on her, still winding down from the post orgasmic euphoria. We eventually got dressed and went downstairs to find our parents patiently waiting our return. Not a word was said of our delay.

Mom headed to the car first, telling us to get a move on before the restaurants were all filled. We followed and were soon at our favorite Italian place near our home. We ordered dinner and looked over pictures of the furniture. It looked very nice and Mel was quite pleased with what my mother had picked out. I thought it quite nice also, but I am more into the function than the form.

"So, do you two have any plans on how you want this relationship to be?" our dad questioned us. That was a million dollar question. Honestly, that had not come up as we spent the whole day trying each other out sexually. Mel looked up to me and just stared, obviously expecting me to answer this.

"Dad, as far as I am concerned I would like to marry Mel if I could. I am sure I want to spend my life with her." This was obviously the right answer for Mel, as I suddenly found a lapful of her kissing me fervently. Dad and mom just grinned at our antics. They must have faced the same problems at one time.

"So, mom are you guys really legally married? If you are, how did you do it?" Mel wanted to know. I nodded my head.

"Well, we have a marriage license that says we are, but it is a good forgery," mom answered. "No one has ever questioned it, and you two are the product of that marriage. We had our last name legally changed shortly after our "marriage" which got us new documents. Those are now government issued and real. We are supportive of you two, and will help you all we can, but sometimes it may not be too easy. We had to leave all of our old friendships behind in our hometown. That part was hard at first." She continued. I could see the hint of sadness on her face as she told the story.

"We had no other siblings, and both mom and dad were only children, so we have no Uncles or Aunts in the family tree. We had to cut all ties there and start fresh. Since there weren't any blood ties, except our parents it was not as hard as it could have been. The hardest for your mother was leaving our parents, even though they disowned us when they found out. We were kicked out and told to never return. We never did," dad continued on with the story.

Mom had tears running down her face now and dad reached to hold her hand under the table. She dabbed the tears away with a napkin, refocusing on the story. Mel was choking up too. I was even experiencing a moistening of my eyes.

"That part was very hard. We had no financial help getting your father through college. He got a scholarship for the tuition, but I had to work to pay for room and board and books for us while he attended. He was twenty and I only eighteen when they caught us and threw us out. He had two years of college already at the junior college so that helped." Mom's tears were almost stopped now. I should add here that dad has an electrical engineering degree and went back to college for his MBA and now works in management of the company he has always worked for. We are not wealthy, but have never lacked anything essential.

"Mom, you mean you have not seen your parents for over twenty years?" I asked. That was a bad question and Mel just stared at me as mom broke out sobbing.

Eventually, my dad answered. He was embracing my mother trying to comfort her. "We tried to see them one time, but our dad threatened to call the police on us if we did not leave. Mom was not home, and we don't know if he ever told her. We never attempted to contact them again. I think they are still alive. We watch the obituaries on the internet from the local paper there and so far we have not seen them." Mel leaned over to me and told me to let it drop now. I thought it best.

Mel jumped in and told them. "We both want to finish college at least while still at home mom. That will give us the possibility of good jobs at least to support us when we decide to tie the knot. I also want to have kids as you did." We had not discussed any of this, but it was all reasonable. I had not even considered kids with her but that sounded good too if we could safely. I love kids. She had mentioned she wanted to have my children when she declared her love for me, but I had forgotten that statement until now.

"Mel, as I said, we will help you all we can, but you also cannot tell anyone of your relationship, even trusted close friends. You never know when a slip of the tongue can bring things crashing down," mom reiterated. Mel and I would really have to watch ourselves because every time I see her now I am going to want to rush to her and kiss her. We can't do that in public. She will have to occasionally go out on a date, at least with friends to keep up appearances. Her friends are constantly trying to set her up and she usually refuses. Come to think of it, I have never seen Mel on a date that I was not at. We went with each other to senior prom and most of the other big dances she wanted to do in high school. Our friends were pretty used to seeing us together, contributing it to the closeness of twins I guess. I had dated a couple times, but nothing serious, and never got past more than a good night kiss. I had even practiced that with Mel before my date so I knew how to do it right. Come to think of it, she was always there for me. I never thought of it, but it was true. She had never refused me anything I ever asked of her. I had never noticed it for what it was. She had a crush on me for years and never told me. I had a new appreciation for her now, realizing how many years she has held this secret.

"Mom and dad, have Mel and I told you lately how much we love you both?" I offered, causing more tears from mom, but this time they were happy ones. Mel just winked at me before going over to mom and then dad, hugging them in turn.

I did finish my training at the YMCA and did very well on my tests thanks mostly to the hours of practice Mel and I put in together. We had lots of great sex working on my moves. I think Becky suspected our relationship and mentioned about Mel's glow whenever she was near me. That was all she ever said. I had that job all through the rest of my college time there. It supplied us with mad money at least so I could treat my Sweety to a night out occasionally. Her swim team went on to take the division championship that year with her swimming the last leg of the 200 meter relay. I got to watch it all from the best seat in the house, as the life guard.

I called Becky on my cell phone to tell her we would not make it tonight but that I had mastered the approach we were practicing.

We returned to our bedroom that night as brother and sister, but also as lovers to a new, and I hoped, exciting life. A life Mel and I would share forever!

We attempted to contact our grandparents, but found them to be misguided, miserable old people who were not interested in meeting us or hearing of our lives or being part of it. Mel and I felt so sorry for them. They passed away shortly after that in a car accident. Our grandfather probably had no business still driving at his age. We noted their passing but felt no loss.

23 Years later:

Mel and I have just celebrated 20 years of 'marriage' (at least if you believe our marriage certificate) at a party thrown by our two children at our home in California. I am an engineer, following in my fathers' foot steps. Mel teaches high school English. Michael, our 19 year old son has just been given a scholarship to USC in engineering. Catherine, our eighteen year old daughter is just graduating high school and plans to follow her 'big hunky brother' (her words exactly, and I had to suppress a laugh when she said it) to school. Mike has held off a year so they could stay together. They have always been very close. Mel has talked to Cathy about their relationship, and we are all going to talk tonight after the party. Mel and I both suspect we already know what we are going to find out tonight. We have been suspecting their relationship is much closer than they have admitted to us.

Well, as you can expect, it is déjà vu' with our kids. They are also in love with each other and have been sleeping together since Cathy turned eighteen five months ago. Mel had put her on birth control pills a couple of years ago after Cathy asked her. She is very pretty (she looks just like Mel. They could go out as sisters and no one would know) and we were sure she was sexually active. We were wrong. They told us they were both virgins until they got together. We told them of our lives, but not our parents. They were not as surprised as we thought they would be. I wonder if they knew somehow. They are both very close to their grandparents, something Mel and I are very pleased about. They spent last summer with them and from what I can tell had a wonderful time.

I guess we are going to have to do a family history night. I called our parents to ask them to fly up to join us for a few days. Tonight we let the kids move into the guest bedroom together, as it is larger than either of theirs. I guess they are getting along ok, as I just heard Cathy screaming her pleasure at the top of her lungs! Mel and I just giggled when we heard it. Ah, what memories that brings!