Lifestyle Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammy_u
sammy_u
37 Followers

"Shut up," she admonished and repeated five times on the right and then a six on the left one. The sound of flesh on flesh aroused me and my ass was singing. She reached over me and put on a rubber glouse and applied some cream to it. I felt the rubber with the jelly caress my burning cheeks and then the crevice. Her finger played with my rose bud and the crevice and in one motion pierced me bringing out another yelp. She immediately slapped me with her left hand and I closed my eyes. I gritted my teeth as her second finger entered me and I was afraid of ejaculating. She moved her gloved fingers in and out fucking my ass with two fingers for some time. I moaned and she stopped abruptly and removed the glove and threw it to the corner of the room. She again reached across me and took her hair brush and swatted both my cheeks five times each.

"Get up and on your knees," she commanded and I did just that.

"Thank you, Mistress," I said.

She stood up and raised her left leg and placed her feet on the ottoman and her nightie fell apart revealing her panties covered pussy. She rubbed her hands over the panties and brought her hands to my nose. I inhaled deeply.

"Do you like the smell of your Mistress?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied

" Then beg to smell me there"

"Please Mistress may I lick you there."

"Where?" she shouted holding my cheeks with her left hand and rubbing her pussy with her right index finger.

"Your pussy Mistress."

She squeezed my cheeks and as my mouth opened she put her juice-covered finger in my mouth and I sucked with gusto.

"Slut," she said " I have not washed my pussy or changed my undies for three days, for you alone. Show your appreciation."

With that she spread her legs and I moved to her crotch burying my face deep in her pussy over the panties. A pungent smell hit me and I felt heady. I poked my nose in and heard her moan. I turned my face and licked between her legs. Her silken panty folds were stiff with sweat and I licked them soft. I pulled the panties to the side and pushed my tongue in. I heard her pleasured moan and suddenly she pushed me away and got up and removed her panties and stuffed it in my mouth. Then she literally pulled me by the hair and made me crawl to the bed. She tossed her nightie aside and made me lie on the bed on my back. She stood across me and lowered herself on to my stiff cock. She just gave me two thrusts and moved up rubbing her crotch on my body and then to my face. She rubbed her pussy on my face and then plastered it over my nose. I snaked my tongue out and strained to get her hole. As my tongue moved up and down I heard her moan with pleasure. Then she collapsed on the bed and I moved to her. She caught me by the hair and pulled my face up to her right arm pit. I buried my face in the thick bush and moved my left palm over her pussy. I put my finger in and moved it in and out. She suddenly rose on her elbows and pushed her left breast into my mouth. I suckled on them and felt the nipple grow taut. She prodded me on and her nails played on my back and I could feel the welts it left. She suddenly slapped my ass twice, and said, "Lick it you slut. Lick my pussy!" She moved up and her breast was released with a plop and sat on the bed reclining on the headboard.

I lowered myself and buried my face in her crotch. The thick hairs impeded my progress. But I give long lingering licks which left the hair plastered. I first licked between her legs and then circled the pussy with my tongue before separating the labia and pushing my tongue in.

"OOO...mmmmmmm," she moaned as I earnestly licked and puckered my lips holding her pussy lips in between. I felt her hand on the back of my head urging me on with, "Suck me and eat me. Put your tongue in and eat me." She raised one leg and draped it over my shoulders. I licked her lips and played my tongue all over her labia with alternating thrusts into the hole.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of eating a pussy. I could smell the heightened smell of lust and felt her thighs tighten around me as she exploded. I licked away earnestly and drank up her juices. I heard her low moan and as her thighs relaxed, I slid to the bottom and went on my knees and looked at her reclining on the bed with her head resting on her palms and her hairy pits opened invitingly,. She had a smile on her face as she told me how much she enjoyed it. Then we talked, her telling me what was expected of me and myself nodding in agreement. I looked forward to caring for her which she said will start tomorrow with a good shave to remove all her unwanted hair. When I saw her slide down the bed I moved to let her get off the bed.

She stood there for a moment, all nude with a dripping pussy and me on my knees looking up at her. I saw her raising her hands purposefully to tie her hair and from her look I knew something more was coming. She tied her hair on top of her head like a crown and slowly and purposefully moved towards me. Each step of her sinewy legs sent a chill up my spine and as she neared me she roughly grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, gazing deeply into my eyes. Then she raised her left leg and stepped over my left shoulder. I was between her legs gazing up at her pussy as she lowered herself on to my mouth. I instinctively opened my mouth and her pussy pressed itself to the opening. I knew it, and closed my eyes as the first trickle hit my mouth. I closed my eyes tight and could feel myself fall into an endless abyss. As the shower increased I gulped it down and slowly opened my eyes and saw her staring at my face. I knew she wanted eye contact and as I gazed into her eyes with total submission, I saw the sparkle in her eyes and knew hat we had crossed an important barrier.

sammy_u
sammy_u
37 Followers
12