Lift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get dressed quick!" she told him while pulling on her clothes. "How do I look?" she asked.

"Wonderful!" he beamed.

Meaning to grab her she held him at bay. She pushed and shoved at his dishevelled appearance, as though he had been sleeping rough. Perhaps to him he had been sleeping with a bit of rough. Eventually she had him looking respectable once more and they stood staring at each other with mischievous expressions, teasing each other.

Who was going to speak first and what were they to say. Strangers had nothing to talk about but the weather or some banality to keep on safe ground. They could share a word or two about sex but the tension was too taught to breach protocol.

He was young and inexperienced, all of it from last night. He didn't have the right words to express what he felt and didn't know what he wanted except more of her. He was well mannered and sensible enough not to blurt it out.

She saw a young handsome man who had shared his body with her for a few mad moments. It couldn't be repeated as much as she wanted to. They would have to say something, to settle the relationship on a common understanding. They couldn't just shake hands. If they kissed or hugged that would make parting all the more difficult.

They both spoke together overriding the meaning in the bad acoustics of the lift. They hesitated too long. The lift jolted then as suddenly the door opened. A crowd parted to allow them to alight. The morning rush invaded their once sacred space jostling them apart.

In desperation she headed for the ladies room. Though she had looked around for him it was difficult to find him in the flood of bodies. The hard tiled floor bounced back the sounds of heels clacking like fire crackers. Nora stumbled into a cubicle and sat.

She breathed heavily, not there, but still in the lift flirting then riding that elegant young man. It was important to commit to memory every detail of that sordid wonderful time they shared. With a sigh she realised it was lost, he was lost, she was lost.

The meeting was due so all that had to be put aside. She automatically pulled her panties up to discover she had none. A wry smile crossed her face wondering if he had taken them as a souvenir. Either that or the crowd travelling up to a conference room were wondering if they were her panties on the lift floor.

She would forever call an elevator a lift. She might even take a ride in that lift one day for old times sake. She strode out of the hotel to a sun shining day full of confidence and just a little mellow.

12