Ligature Marks: Midnight Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah wanted to defy him. She wanted to continue playing with herself until she came, out behind a department, with two strangers watching. But everything the Englishman had done to this point had been calculated. The way that he got on the train with her, and the way he brought her to the edge of orgasm without pushing her over. She had the strangest feeling, like he knew her body better than she did. She imagined that when he did decide to make her come, it would be one of the most intense orgasms she'd ever had. But could she trust him to fulfill that promise?

She dropped her hand and let out of sigh of defeat.

"Panties," she said, somehow expecting that the Englishman would give them back.

"Nope," he said. "You're coming home with me."

She closed her eyes in disbelief. Really, she should have known. On the train, he had made sure they got caught exactly when he wanted them to: at his stop. It was as if the cello had suddenly turned around and started playing the cellist while her legs were still wrapped around it.

He grabbed her arm at the elbow and pulled her back in the direction of the footbridge. Jack was still standing there with his pants around his knees, his cock only partly flaccid.

"Um, goodbye?" he said.

12