Light My Fire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

"What is it you want Rose Anne?" he teased. "Tell me! Tell me loud so the Nuns can hear. What dirty sexy thing do you want me to do to you?"

"Your tongue, damn you," I answered. "Please put your tongue in my pussy, and lick me. Suck on my clit. EAT ME!"

He had promised that he would be pitiless, and that much was certainly the truth. I began to buck my hips, trying to force my slit into his mouth. He laughed at me. "Eat you? What would the good Sisters say?" he asks taunting me.

"God, Please God I don't care, Please, Please, just eat me, suck my cunt. I beg you. Just eat me please."

"Oh, All right," he responded laughing at me again. "How about this?" he asked as he began to run his tongue up and down my labia. With his fingers he spread the folds of my pussy apart exposing my clit. His tongue flicked at that poor nub, whipping it until it became as erect as a little cock.

Deep in my ovaries I could feel my orgasm beginning to build..., and build. He too felt me stiffen, and with that he nipped at my erect clit with his teeth. I shuddered from the small climax that racked my body. But that was only the beginning..., God help me..., now his tongue was deep in my cunt..., he had the vibrator whirring on my clit. I couldn't stand any more! I cried out, “I'm going to cum. I'M CUMMINNGG!

I came..., and came again...and again..., but Clyde refused to stop..., and I could not tell you whether I wanted him to or not. Despite my bonds, I bucked and struggled, sometime trying to pry his mouth away from that tender hole between my legs, sometimes trying to keep it there.

One orgasm was not enough, but then ten or twenty were not enough either. Even when he finally raised his head from between my legs, he was not through. Into my now wet and wide open cunt he slid the largest of my dildos. The walls of my vagina spasmed, grabbing at the plastic like a vise, as he expertly he trapped my erect clit between his tongue and the vibrating artificial cock.

I thought my heart would surely stop. My body became one long agitated nerve cell that this bastard picked at like a guitar string. I have masturbated myself to climaxes many times, but in my wildest dreams, I have never imagined anything like this was even possible. To have a man play with my body, that made all the difference in the world.

Finally, I thought, I have found a man who would manipulate me with his hands and mouth and bring me off. At last, a man who doesn’t believe his love tool is the only thing that will unlock the woman’s satisfaction. Could he really teach me how to do this while I rode his cock?

Just as I reached the peak of my biggest orgasm yet, Clyde pulled the dildo out of my super sensitive cunt. I groaned in protest, but the ropes that bound me were as tight as ever, and I could only lay there, sweating and panting from my exertion and passion. Even blindfolded, I knew that there must be a gaping distended hole between my legs where a tight slit had once been. I blushed as I thought of the way I have acted, and how I must look. What Clyde must think of me? Whore! Slut! At least those I'm sure, but I just didn't care.

"And now my little harem slave, are you ready to suck me? he asked.

"Oh God yessss," I panted.

Was this really me talking? It must be. I am sure I recognized that begging pleading voice. "Give me your cock, please Sir. I want to suck your cock."

It was true! I did want to suck him, to taste him, to have him cum in my mouth. How could I have changed so quickly from semi-frigid prim 'good Catholic girl' into a cocksucking slut?. I have always been too shy and too guilty to tell a man what I wanted, and I certainly had never before asked one if I could please suck him off. Such a thing had never even occurred to me before. What is happening here?

"And when I cum, will you swallow my seed, all of it?" he asked.

There was no hesitation to my answer. Just as he had said I would, I begged him, "Yes, Please Sir! Yes Sir..., Please fuck my mouth..., let me swallow you!" Had I really said that? Was that me begging to have a man's dick in my mouth, begging to eat his jism?

I felt that big dildo go back into my stretched pussy in a single cruel thrust. No sooner had it hit my cervix than another orgasm rolled over me. While my body was still trembling from the after shocks, Clyde seated himself astride my throat with his crotch over my face, just has he had the night of our first date. He ripped off my blindfold that I might see and admire his huge hard-on bobbing just above my nose. It was so big, and so close, it seemed that the whole world had suddenly turned into one giant prick with a fiery red head.

I remembered vividly how I had turned away and refuse to suck this man only two weeks ago. How could I have done that then, and now be begging him to "fuck my mouth." Well, I thought, "Then was then, and now is now. Like the song says, 'What a Difference a Day Makes'."

"Please Clyde," I heard myself again repeat aloud, "Fuck my mouth."

Clyde grabbed a fistful of my hair with one hand, and his cock in the other. Yanking my head upward he shoved his hard-on into my mouth and down my throat. I gagged a little with its size, but he keeps pulling my head onto his fleshy pole until I can take no more. I am choking but I suck him with all I have, so grateful to have him in my mouth that I don't care that he is hurting me.

He yanks my head back a little. Ah, yes! Now I know what he wants, and I concentrate my lips and tongue on the big ridge behind the head of his penis. He must have liked what I was doing because I heard him gasp before he yanked me up and forward again, this time driving his full length deep into my throat. For a moment I could not breathe, but as I choked for air, his hips begin to rock back and forth in a fucking motion, pushing and pulling the full length of his love pole in and out of my mouth.

Clyde was quite literally "fucking my mouth" when still another of those shattering orgasms overwhelmed me. I couldn't believe it. 'Rose Anne the prick tease,' who won't suck a cock, 'Rose Anne the frigid' who couldn't cum, was having a super climax while a man she hardly knew was using her mouth to jack himself off.

When Clyde's ejaculation finally came, he was on the down stroke, and the first jets of jism shot straight down my throat. The rest, however, flooded my already stuffed mouth. This stream of warm salty cream was simply more than I could handle. I swallowed as fast as I can, but dribbles of spilled male sperm run out of the corners of my mouth and onto my neck. My mouth had been used like a cunt. I had been demeaned and violated, forced to suck a penis like a common whore. It was all so wonderful!

I lay quietly beside my lover now, exhausted almost to the point of paralysis from orgasms I have never before even imagined.

"Will you fuck me now?" I asked.

The pleading tone in my voice was accentuated when I added, "please, Sir!"

"No I don't think so," came the disappointing reply.

"You are a little too eager. All you have ever wanted from a man was to be stroked and masturbated. Until now, having his cock in your pussy just wasn't important was it? Well, I will give you tomorrow to dwell on how things have changed. In every spare moment I want you to remember how you look and feel right now..., tied and helpless, but exhausted from your passion, your pussy all open, swollen, and stretched, my cum running down your face."

"I want you to remember how you begged to suck my cock, and to please fuck you. I want you to think about the orgasms you have had tonight, and imagine how much better they will be when my dick is finally rubbing over your clit.".

"No," I protested. "I submitted to you. I did everything you wanted. I have been a good girl, and I am ready, I swear I'm ready. Please fuck me now."

Clyde frowned and shook his head in disapproval. "A harem concubine does not argue with her Sultan, nor does she decide when or how she will be fucked. Tomorrow I will take the switch to your ass and thighs for forgetting your place. Be stripped and ready when I get here tomorrow night. Until then, think about what I may do to you. I may even fuck you."

With that Clyde dressed and left

******************

To be continued. VOTE, and feedback please

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers