All Comments on 'Light of Dawn Ch. 07'

by Mused

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i loved it

i really love your stories about jef and dawn i check every two weeks or so for a new one

chargergirlchargergirlover 16 years ago
Just keeps getting better...

When I first began reading this story, I'll admit, I was unsure about it, as it was different from everything you've written before. And I've loved all your work, so it was a bit of an adjustment. But it didn't take long to realize this one, for me, is the best of all of them. From Jeff's cool indifference to everything and everyone around him, to Dawn's shattered innocence at the hands of Jase Riley, to Jeff and Vince's raw, bleeding relationship, and of course, Jeff and Dawn's hopeless love, this story has moved me like few have ever done. Thanks, Mused. And well done.

~Chargergirl

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Poor Dawn

I hate that this girl has to suffer sooo much. It pains me to hear what she has to do to protect her "love". none the less intrigued as to what the out come will be

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Riveting stories of a torn love

I absolutly love the progression of this storie. It really emphasizes the love between siblings and the expansion of that love to intimacy. I cant wait for the next chapter. I have read the fist 7 several times now trying to get to know them better. keep up the amazing work

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Where's the love, man?

I've loved all your stories so far, you are a fine writer. However, this latest makes me wish for the humor and affection of your previous stories. Yeah, I know, different is okay, and this story is well written, but Jeff is not a particularly sympathetic character and I am at a loss to understand why Dawn loves him so much, to the point of prostituting herself to protect him. It will take a lot for him to redeem himself--if he can. He was supposed to save her from the bad guy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Agree with the previous poster-where is the love?

On the one hand, I am enjoying this story and I faithfully look for an update. However, I was dismayed by this last chapter. I wish there was more interaction, loving interaction, between Jeff and Dawn that happens outside of a sexual situation. In your other stories, there were times when the two characters would talk to each other and show their affection but here, the affection is strangely absent. I want to believe that it is there, under the surface and waiting for something to trigger it to come out, but the longer it takes, the more I think that these two, Dawn and Jeff, might be better off without each other. I'm not giving up on this story just yet. I am hoping for a turnaround and soon and I look forward to seeing how you can pull it off, but I have to agree with the previous poster in that I'm not seeing the love here. And I admit that I didn't like the plot turn of Dawn becoming a toy for a frat house. It doesn't ruin the story but it certainly gives it a bitter taste. At least for me, it did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Definitely not an easy read

but a compelling one. My question is why does Dawn feel so sure that Jase really does have power to affect her brother's future? Perhaps it's because she is only 19, still unwise to the realities of the world. But I am finding it hard to accept that she lets Jase treat her so badly, making her give hand jobs to frat boys and so forth, and it doesn't cross her mind to try to find ways to show him up for what he is. I hear that she's doing this out of love for Jeff, but the Irish in me says "oh hell naw!" I want Dawn to outwit Jase, not think she has to give in!<br><br>

However, you have taken a character that is selfish and uses girls (Jeff) and still provided us with enough to find him redeemable. I want to see him exhibit some moral growth. I can see that he does love Dawn, but yet he's so immature and easily provoked, that I wonder about him.

secret_desiressecret_desiresabout 16 years ago
i'm so distraught

i love this series, but it pains me to see what these two are going through. i only hope that Jase, scum of the earth, gets what he deserves, and that Jeff and Dawn can be happy again.

LuveitsGreatLuveitsGreatalmost 15 years ago
Good

Must you make it soooo dramatic i've never been a fan of drama but other than that It's good. 85%

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Keep on going !!

Is a great story, only hope Jase gets his in the end. Perhaps sis and bro can be together in the end also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fail...

you had a good thing going but added that nc and violence. yes it is nc just a lighter version wrapped in blackmail. too bad really was a good series up to that point... 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Narrow-minded

I'm sending the author personal feedback on how much I've enjoyed the story so far.

I'm only commenting here for the guy who was too caught up in the NC thing to truly see into something worth reading. Part of the reason for why this story is so gripping, why anything can catch anyone's attention is what can be called common literary sense. You have to invoke all kinds of emotions in your readers to even send a message across, pain included. The pain and hurt is needed to emphasize love and gentleness, there can be no light without shadow, etc, etc.

The idea is so obvious, and I hope one day all of those who get a chance to read this wonderful story can understand that.

Caveman555555Caveman555555over 12 years ago
Awesome

I love this story but where does it take place? I keep seeing mentions to Minnesota (where I live) but does it actually take place there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wish I never started on this story. Violence and forcing nice innocent girls make me sick. This chapter and the previous made me nearly vomit by thinking on the real girls out there experience these kind of things right at this moment.....

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
You could have done so much better.....

With these characters, with the story that you have chosen to write, instead you pump out this droll and un-inspired tripe you call a piece. It all started out terribly boring, and has continued the same way. Jeff is boring as dog shit, Dawn is just a scared little girl and the whole thing is just too contrived.

Sorry, but I won't be reading any more of your works!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i understand

I understand the connection between chapter 4 and 7 in 4 there is a lil side note that was when cryin was ok I get not I love chapter 7 the hopeless love gets to be to much but the heart wants what the heart wants

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Why

Why are you putting dawn thru the hell of jase? Apparently you left out a lot of the horrible things she had to endure but the hints at being turned into an abused whore is still heart breaking and really troubling. I feel sorry for her an this story though good is starting to haunt me as a reader.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Turning to shit, better save it quickly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow when did she leave home. Chapter 6 ending she was home. Suddenly chapter 7 she arrived home.wheres the scenes of alpha house and the clubs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous