All Comments on 'Light of Dusk Ch. 02'

by Mused

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
leaf26leaf26over 16 years ago
Very Good!!!

This story seems to be getting very interesting. Its very good and well written. I just hope that Dawn and Jeff can get back together and that she doesn't marry the older guy. Dawn and Jeff were made for each other, it would be nice to see them back together

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh, so good!

What a wonderful story so far! Love the build up and character development. I've noticed your stories have very good dialogue. It's natural, realistic, and seamless within the story. Really high quality writing. thank you!

shoudabinacatshoudabinacatover 16 years ago
Its the dad who has me intrigued

I am really liking Jeff in this sequel. Much more than in "Light of Dawn" although he did win me over in that story and Dawn has got me a bit perplexed with her back and forth behavior but in a good way. That said, it is Vince who has me intrigued. I get the strong feeling that he knows that there is something between the two siblings and that he intentionally invited Jeff to stop the wedding because he knows that Dawn isn't happy. So while I am reading the story because I want to see how it will end up for Dawn and Jeff, I also want to find out what how it will turn out for Vince too because he deserves some peace and forgiveness. Just as much as I want Dawn and Jeff to get together and stay together, I hope that Jeff can come to some reconciliation with his father too.

chargergirlchargergirlover 16 years ago
What an emotional rollercoaster

you put your readers through! I was laughing one minute, crying the next. I loved the scene with Jeff and Vince in the garage with the Thunderbird. Another well-written chapter, everything just flows so smoothly. Definitely be proud of this one, Mused. ~Chargergirl~

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it!!!

I am hooked! I love these two characters and want them to find happiness and peace...with each other!

I also want Jeff and Vince to find peace not only for their sake but for Dawn, their little Sunshine!

PLEASE make this a happy ending!

I love all your stories and this one is just too good to have an unhappy ending!

Again, I love it!

AidragonusAidragonusover 16 years ago
Jesus F. Christ!

Hey tell literotica to put a 200 score for exceptionally good series! Im About to read the next chapters, can we see the the light of a new day?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I might be a little late but this is most likely the best story I've ever read on this site--and I've read a lot. The character development is spectacular and in both series the plot is excellent. Not to mention how well written it is, you can't help but be drawn in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
in love

i love jeff even more in this story he has a jerk side and a amazing sweet guy side i love the way you setted up this story to show the way he was befor withot dawn and with dawn how he changed

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it

I love this one you can feel the emotion in this one jeff still fightin for his love a lil of the old jeff came back but it was just to show that there love wasn't dead

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
It is a really good story BUT...

I already feel that it will not work out the way I would prefer. They will fuck and declare their love again and she will still marry the rich doctor. FUCK. I love happy endings and don't believe this one will be.

Rogue117Rogue117about 6 years ago
This is so good it’s getting hard to read.

I’m finding it hard not to skip to the end and find out how Jeff and Dawn!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars

i'm addicted! its a very interesting story. not a lot of sex, but a great read. well written

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

I have to agree with Bfreetorun. There's no way in hell that this author is going to follow up the total train wreck of the first story with a happy ending in this one. But I have to admit that the first two chapters of this one is a 100 times better than all of the chapters in the previous one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't know why the ugly people hate it, guess cause they think not enough sex but read between the lines it's full of sex just in the minds of the two stars the brother and his sexy sister.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous