Lightning Strikes Twice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,462 Followers

She stepped out of her three inch heels and slowly rolled her pantyhose down her legs teasing and tantalizing me as she did, leaving her in nothing but her bra and panties. She reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bra, and holding it in place, shrugged the arm straps off her arms. With a grin she turned around and pulled it off, and added it to the pile. With her back still to me she slid her panties down her legs, half bending half crouching so she didn't display much of her pussy to me. She tossed them on the pile and stood back up, and turned to face me, one arm across her tits and the other hand covering her pussy.

"So do you want to see?" She asked coyly.

"Very much" I responded.

"How much?" she asked with a devious smile.

I let my legs float to the surface and then pushed my hips up, making my hard dick broach the water surface like a submarine periscope.

"ohhh. That much huh?" She giggled. Then she moved her arms to her sides, uncovering her most private parts for me to see. Her tits were definitely a D cup, and looked fairly firm and round, only sagging a little without the bra. Her pussy hair was trimmed into a small wedge on her mound, pointing to her pussy like an arrow head. She turned around for me, displaying her nearly perfect ass and legs for me as well. She stepped over to the edge of the deck and squatted down, spreading her knees wide. Her pussy was completely bald except for the arrow dart of hair on her mound that pointed to it. I lowered my legs into the water and stepped forward.

As I approached she put her hands on the deck behind her and leaned back, pushing her pussy out at me. I stepped to the edge of the pool and put both hand on her ass and pulled her pussy up toward my face. I eagerly began to lick and suck her pussy, driving my tongue in as far as I could and then pulling it out to run up between her lips and over her hard clit. It didn't take long to bring her to a screaming climax, her cries of pleasure echoing in the dark woods. I lowered her ass down until it was sitting on the deck and helped her to sit upright. I went to work sucking and kissing her tits, which were now at face level while I let her catch her breath.

She caressed my head and back with her hands as I worked on her tits. Bringing small moans from her each time I sucked a nipple into my mouth. We continued this way for some time before she pulled herself off the edge of the deck and lowered herself down into the water, clamping her legs around my erect dick as she stood in front of me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me sensuously, her tongue finding mine, and working circles around it inside my mouth. She sucked my tongue into her mouth when she felt mine follow hers into her mouth. It was an interesting feeling and an incredible turn on, bringing my already hard dick to an even higher state of growth.

Finally she broke the kiss and pushed me away from her. She turned around and leaned on the deck, pushing her ass out at me, her pussy just below the level of the water in the small pool.

"Fuck me with that huge dick!" she said huskily

I didn't need another invitation. I stepped forward, pushing my dick against her pussy under the surface of the water. I slid easily into her pussy, despite being under water, and quickly began to pump my dick in and out of her. Fortunately she was generating a lot of lubrication and she quickly added her own cum to that as she began another screaming orgasm as I stoked in and out of her hot pussy.

Finally with a loud groan, I drove my dick deep into her and began to unload huge shot after shot of cum into her pussy, pushing her peak even higher. It took long seconds before she stopped screaming and started to come down from her climax. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back from the deck and allowed us to float in the water, her legs spread wide over mine, my dick still buried in her. I reached up and gently played with her tits and nipples as I held us up in the water with my bent legs.

I reached out for a noodle that was floating near us and wrapped it under my arms and pulled her back against my chest, so we were now supported in the water and could float free. I moved my hands back to her tits and continued to play with her firm tits and hard nipples. She grabbed another float and pushed it under the water under our legs and it floated us up so we were now supported by the arms and legs, our middles still under the water. She wiggled her ass around, making my semi-hard dick move around inside her. I could feel the fingers of one hand working her clit under the water as we floated, while the other played with my balls and base of my cock. She was clearly interested in getting me hard again, and she was being quite successful, my semi hard dick beginning to grow inside her again.

We played like this for nearly fifteen minutes, her playing with her pussy and my balls and me playing with her tits before she felt that I was sufficiently hard. She pushed me down in the water and climbed off me, pulling free of my hard dick. Turning around to face me she stepped back over me, straddling me like a horse. She guided me back into her still wet hole and stood over me while I floated under her. She put my hands back to her tits and then went back to work on her clit under water, slowly stroking herself up and down my shaft, timing her strokes to match the bounce of the water, our previous climax juices providing lubrication so we didn't chafe. She couldn't get too vigorous, or she would push me too deep into the water, so I just floated and allowed her to control how hard and fast she rode me.

After some time she put her head back and began to moan loudly. I could feel her pussy begin to clamp around my dick as she began a third climax. She sat down on me, driving my ass into the water until I was nearly under, only my neck and head were above the surface. She was making pretty good size waves now as she rode me more vigorously, using the pool bottom to stop my downward motion. Finally she sat down hard and the only motion she made was the little ripples created by her body shaking and trembling under the water. I still had hold of her tits and took the opportunity to squeeze and twist her nipples as she came, bringing new screams of pleasure from her.

Finally she put her hands over mine to stop my action, clearly no longer able to take any more stimulation. She half collapsed on me, allowing us to float up again as she lay forward, resting her tits against my chest.

"My god! What a fuck that was." She said when she could breath and talk again. "I don't think I have ever even wanted to cum three times in one session, let alone actually done it."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Enjoyed it? God what an understatement." She said as she wiggled her ass around moving my still hard dick around in her. "mmmmmmmmmm" she groaned as she did. "I could do this all night."

"You could huh?"

"Ohhhhh yes." She said wiggling her ass gain. "It feels way to good to quit."

"Well, maybe one more time." I said. Then I pulled the float from under my legs and let myself pull out of her, the warm pool water feeling cool after her hot pussy. She stepped back and helped me stand up. I walked with her to the side of the pool and lifted her up to sit on the edge of the deck. Then I hoisted myself up, the water dripping from me as I helped her stand up. I led her to the railing around the deck and lifted her up to sit on it, allowing her to hold my shoulders and neck for balance. She lifted her legs and reached down with one hand to guide my cock back to her waiting and spread pussy. I pushed into her and she wrapped her legs around me, hooking her feet on my ass. She wrapped her arms around my neck for balance as I began to stroke slowly in and out of her.

"ooooooohhhhhhh yes!" She whispered. "This is what I'm talking about!"

We screwed that way for several long minutes before I started picking up speed, my own orgasm starting to build. She threw hear head back and started screaming out into the woods again before I hit my peak. Her body clamped around my dick and her tits jiggled and trembled with each stroke of my dick onto her, our bodies slapping together rhythmically in the night. Finally I pushed deep into her and started pumping my load of hot juice into her pussy, making her crying out even louder. She pulled me hard against her with her feet on my ass as my dick pulsed and pumped inside her, grinding her pussy against me as she came. Finally she stopped screaming and grinding, nearly passing out in my arms. I hooked my hands under her ass and lifted her up, carrying her to a lounge chair on the deck and sitting on the end , with her on my lap. She moaned as she felt me move around inside her as I got us situated on the chair. We rested for nearly fifteen minutes before the coolling night air became uncomfortable.

"If were going to stay naked, we probably better move inside." I said quietly.

"Do we have to?"

"Only if you don't want to freeze. I'm certainly getting cold."

"oh Phoo." She said as she let go of my neck and stood up, allowing my long since flaccid dick to slip from her pussy. She pulled me up as she moved from the end of the chair and after collecting her clothes, followed me into the house and into the family room. She dropped her clothes in a heap on the floor.

"Are you staying all night?" I asked.

"What time is it?" she asked

"Nearly eleven."

"Ohhhhh...what the fuck." She said sliding back up to me and pressing her bare tits into my chest. "If you can keep that dick hard and inside me, I'll stay as long as you want."

"Well, I can't guarantee that I can keep it hard all night."

"Oh don't worry!" she said with a smile as she rubbed her tits back and forth across my chest. "I can help you stay hard."

"Well, I'm game to try." I replied, sliding a hand between her legs and slipping a finger into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she said clamping my hand between her legs. "I like that! Lead me to your bed sir and I shall endeavor to pleasure you to your hearts content!"

With that I led her back to the bedroom where she did indeed try to keep me hard for a good part of the night. I recall falling asleep spooned up to her with my hard dick buried inside her. That was the way we woke in the morning as well, spooned together with my now soft dick still between her legs. When she woke she wasted no time in getting me hard again, after which she climbed on top of me and rode us both to climax yet again.

After we relaxed a few minutes we moved to the shower and took lots of time soaping and rinsing each other. She dressed me, kissing all my important parts while she did, and then we moved to the family room, where I returned the favor, including spending plenty of time kissing her most private parts. When she left, she was dressed, if not slightly rumpled.

To be continued -----

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,462 Followers
1...456789