Lightning Strikes Twice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,462 Followers

"OH GOD YES!" she screamed with each new pump of cum into her. "FUCK that feels sooo god damn good.! "OH I don't want it to stop. I want to feel you in me forever!" She panted as my cock slowed to an occasional twitch. She lowered herself onto her back on the desk and idly played with her tits. I really hadn't paid to much attention to them, but as she lay there they stood tall and proud, like small mountains.

I reached up and replaced her hands with mine. They were firm and hard, with large round nipples on top. She had been wearing a bra, but she clearly didn't need it for support. I squeezed her tits and rolled her nipples, causing her to wrap her legs around my waist again and pull me into her as far as I could go. She began to grind her pelvis into mine, her shaved pussy sliding around in my hair. "OH FUCK" she said. "OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK" she repeated as her body twitched, apparently starting another orgasm. She continued to grind into me for nearly five minutes.

I hadn't ever seen a woman climax for so long. To my surprise, I was still semi-hard inside her when she finally let her legs flop open. She nearly passed out on the desk. I bent over and lifted her to me. She was with it enough to wrap her arms around my neck. I lifted her up by the ass and stepped back to the chair I had been sitting in, and sat down with her still on my lap, my dick still in her. Her legs fell over the arms of the chair, causing her pussy to press down on me. I held her close, gently rubbing her back and ass. She slowly started to return to normal, moaning and groaning gently as I touched her. She lifted her head from my shoulder and straightened her body, bringing her tits to my face level.

"Oh god." She breathed as I sucked one of her hard nipples into my mouth. "That feels so good." She cooed. We continued like this for some time, with me occasionally swapping which tit I was sucking on. "MY god your getting hard inside me again... It feels fucking awesome to feel you grow in me that way." She whispered. As I continued to suck her tits she began to wiggle her ass around, making my dick move around inside her. I have no idea how much time passed before she took her arms from around my neck and placed them on the arms of the chair. Using her arms and legs draped over the arms of the chair, she began to slowly slide up and down my slick and hard dick. I could feel her pussy contracting around me with her strokes.

"Come on. Cum for me again. I want to feel you empty into me again." she cooed as she slid up and down my dick, still pressing her tits into my mouth. She continued this for long minutes before I felt my balls start to pull up for the impending shot. She continued to slowly fuck up and down my pole, nearly pulling off my dick with each stroke, and grinding her clit into my pelvis at the bottom of each stroke.

"OH YES!" she cried out as she felt the first pulse of my dick inside her. She dropped down and began to hump her clit against my pelvis franticly as I pumped cum into her pussy. She began to shake and spasm as a new orgasm overtook her, giving up on holding the arms of the chair and instead pulling my head tight to her tits. I bit gently on her nipple, making her cry out in delight and apparently increasing her climax. After what seemed like an hour, but was probably only a couple minutes she let go of my head and let me breath normally.

"Now that was a fuck!" she said a she leaned her face down to mine and kissed me seductively. "It wasn't fair to keep you from me. She should have told me how great of a fuck you were. GOD that was good!"

She finally pulled herself off of me, loosing a flood of cum from her pussy. She reached across the desk and picked up a roll of paper towels. She tore several from the roll and used them to gently clean my legs and dick. When she had it mostly cleaned off she sucked my shrinking dick into her mouth and licked up anything that remained. Then she stood up and sat on the table, throwing her legs high in the air again. "Would you mind cleaning me off now?" she asked sweetly.

I took several paper towels and gently wiped the trail of cum off of her legs as best as I could where it had soaked into the material of her stockings, and followed it back to her pussy. I cleaned her off as best I could and then on a whim I bent my head to her pussy and licked her bald lips and mound, making sure to run the flat of my tongue across her exposed clit. She responded with a cry of pleasure. I repeated the process again, this time slipping my tongue between her lips. I could taste some of my own cum but I was intent on making her climax yet again. I concentrated on her clit until she cried out that she was again cuming. Her pussy pulsed, squeezing out more of our combined juices, adding to the puddle on the floor. Her body twitched and spasmed for several seconds before she calmed and, still breathing hard, stood up from the desk. She pulled me against her and kissed me passionately, her tongue pushing deep into my mouth. After she broke the kiss she stepped away. She bent over and pushed her stockings down and off and tossed them aside. She was now totally naked.

"I wish I could go back to the office like this." She said stepping into her heals and doing a little spin for me. "That way you could just walk into the office and fuck me right there without having to wait."

"Someone might notice." I said admiring her body.

"I suppose your right." She said a she reluctantly picked up her bra. " I don't have to wear this though." She said tossing it aside and picking up her blouse. She pulled it on and buttoned it up. "How's that?" she asked, spinning again.

"Well, to be honest, your tits show through nicely. If you don't want to show off to everyone you're going to have to wear the bra."

"OH PHOO" she said with a pout. "Do I have to?"

"It's up to you." I said.

"Maybe I better look in the mirror." She said starting to walk toward the door.

"Don't you want to put on your pants first?" I called.

"NOPE!" she called back wigging her ass at me as she walked. The shirt was long enough to cover most of her ass and pussy. I just hoped she wasn't seen. She disappeared out the door and came back a minute later. She unbuttoned her blouse and took it off as she walked across the bay. "I guess I do have to wear it. My husband would have a fit if I went out in public like that. But I sooo want to do it!" she said with a giggle. She picked up her bra and put it on, asking me to buckle the little thing in the back, which I did. She backed into me and reached behind me and grabbed at my ass. I slid my hands around her, and used one to play with her bra covered tits and used the other on her smooth pussy. She lifted one leg and put it on the table, allowing me to slide my finger across her pussy lips and clit.

"Oh yes. That't it. Make me cum again." she cooed. "I want to feel your hands on me and I want you to make me cum." She said quietly as I worked her clit. She exploded seconds later, her body convulsing and shaking. It didn't last as long as the others she had, but I had never been with any woman that could climax so fast. Finally she subsided and I helped her dress in her blouse, thong panties and slacks. Finally dressed she kissed me seductively. "Now if you ever need a good fuck, you know where to find me." She said quietly.

"I know." I assure her, patting her ass.

"Ohhhh." She said with a giggle as she let go of me and walked briskly toward the door. She blew me a kiss as she disappeared through the door.

I sat in the chair and thought a long time. The only conclusion I could bring was that something had changed. It seemed if I touched a woman she went wild for sex. This one was angry at the time, and I wondered if that made the reaction somehow stronger. I didn't know why it was happening, but it was getting hard to ignore that it was. 'It all started in the cave.' I thought to myself , 'the lightning?' I decided there was only one way to find out. Experiment. Also I wondered how long the effect lasted. That too would require some experimenting. Finally I wondered if it would wear off of me.

I finished up my work and headed out. I was careful to not touch any more women the rest of the day at work. After work I changed into some riding cloths and took my mountain bike down to the wooded path that is near my home. I rode the trail for some time, and then stopped and waited. Pretty soon a woman came along on her bike. I bent over, to look like I was fixing my chain. She slowed and stopped.

"Hey! Need any help?" she asked

I straightened up. "I don't think so." I said "I dropped my chain and had to get it back on the derailer. I think I have it now though." I finished wiping some grease on the grass.

"Well, if you're ok." She said. As she got back on her bike.

"I think so. As long as it stays put I'm ok." I answered.

"Well, if you want I can hang with you until you're sure." She said. "Were pretty far back in the bush here."

"Yeah, it would suck to have to walk it out. I appreciate the offer." I answered as I got on my bike. The two of us headed off down the trail. I made sure to stay behind her and look down frequently, but I stayed with her as she rode. We went a couple miles and she pulled to the side and stopped. I pulled up next to her.

"Looks like it's holding." She said as she pulled her bottle from the rack on her bike.

"Yeah. So far so good. I must have just grabbed up a stick or something." I said pulling a bottle from my butt pack. We drank our water in silence. After a long pause I said. "I appreciate your stopping for me. Most women would just keep going, afraid of some strange guy attacking them."

"Your not planning on attacking me are you?" she asked with a laugh.

"Not really." I said. "I just wondered why you stopped."

"It was the right thing to do." She said. "Besides, I'm not worried about getting attacked." She said reaching into her belly bag and producing a small semiautomatic pistol before I knew what was happening. "I can take care of myself."

"Good thing I'm not attacking you." I said with a laugh. I held my bottle out like a toast. She responded and bumped her bottle into mine. I made sure that our hands touched in the process. "It's good to see that there are some good people still in the world." I said. "Ready to go again?" I finished as I put away my bottle.

"Sure! Lead on." She said with a smile. I took off up the trail with her following me. We went a couple miles before I heard her call. "Hey. Take that next trail off to the right!"

"Ok." I said over my shoulder. I turned off onto the trail and immediately had to hop several trees that were downed. The trail went down a hill and widened out some.

"How bout a stop?" she called again.

"Sure thing!" I called, finding a wide spot in the trail and pulling to a stop. She pulled up next to me. "It's getting warm out here." she said pulling her water bottle from her bike rack.

"I agree." I said, sweat trickling down my neck. I pulled the bottom of my shirt out of my shorts and used it as a rag to mop my head.

My riding partner had her helmet off and was hanging it on the bike. Next she pulled her shirt up and off, exposing her sports bra. She used the shirt to wipe her face. "That's a little better." She said taking another drink. She looked around and then stripped her sports bra off, letting her moderate sized tits bounce free. She was maybe early thirties. She had medium length hair that was put up into a pony tail to keep it tamed while she rode. She sat on her bike, bare above the waist. She was quite trim and athletic and her hips and ass looked well sculpted in the spandex riding shorts. "You don't mind do you?" she asked as she squirted a little water from her bottle on her tits and rubbed it around.

"Not me." I said. "You can wear as little or as much as you choose."

"Good." She said as she climbed off her bike. She stuffed her shirt and sports bra into the little pack on the front of her bike. She wheeled her bike a few feet to a tree and leaned it against it. I watched as she unbuckled her belly bag and then peeled her spandex shorts down her legs and pulled them off, leaving her in just her bike shoes and a pair of tiny bikini panties.

"Nice." I said in appreciation as she stuffed the shorts in the pack as well.

"You like?" she asked doing a little twirl.

"Very much." I said. "You're not afraid of me taking advantage are you?"

"Oh I don't know. I may just have to shoot you if you don't take advantage of me." She laughed as she stuffed her belly bag into the pack. "What the hell." I heard her say a she slid her panties off and stuffed them in her pack as well. "You going to join me?" She called.

"Why not?" I answered. I stepped off my bike and leaned it against the tree I was using for support. I pulled my t-shirt off and then pealed my bike shorts down, letting my hard dick spring forth into the air.

She gave a wolf whistle. "Now that is impressive. I guess you do like what you see."

"Thanks" I said as I stuffed my cloths into the small pack on the bike frame. "Ready to go?"

"Hell yes!" she said enthusiastically as she climbed on her bike nearly naked. She took off in the lead and I followed her down the trail. Her ass was beautiful, and every time she stood to bounce over a bump or log, she would bend forward giving me a great pussy shot. I had to admit I was getting damn horny. She finally pulled up at a small creek at the bottom of the hill.

"This looks nice!" she said as she climbed off her bike. I watched her put her feet up one at a time and take her shoes off, leaving her completely naked. She gingerly walked to the creek and waded into the knee deep water. "OHHH! Its COLD!" she squealed as she splashed water on herself. I took off my shoes and followed her into the water. We splashed each other with a little water war, that ended up when she launched into my arms, knocking me down into the water. When we surfaced she pressed her body against mine, despite the cold water and wrapped her arms around my neck and pressing her lips to mine. It was an urgent smash mouth kiss that quickly turned into a frantic tongue and lips battle. "I... Want ... you ... to ....fuck... me ...right ... now!" she said between kisses, as I tried to keep us above water.

"I don't think this will work this way." I said, pulling my mouth from hers.

She let go of my neck and stood up. After helping pull me up, she turned around and spread her legs. She reached behind her and pulled her ass and pussy apart. "So fuck me like this then!" she said as I stepped behind her with my hard dick pointing at her pussy.

I pressed my dick against her lips and easily slid inside, getting a groan from her as I pressed deeper.

"Oh god that fells so good." She moaned. "Fuck me. Just fuck me any way you want, but make me cum! I want to cum around you huge hard dick." She moaned as I started stroking into her pussy. I bent over her and reached between her legs and found her clit with my fingers. She stood slightly more upright, reaching behind her and pulling her back up to my chest. I reached around with my other hand and played with her tits. "Oh god... I'm cuming!" she said in a high pitched voice. "Oh god!!!" she screamed as her body began to shake. She shivered and trembled all over as her orgasm washed over her. I continued to plunge into her pussy, lowering my legs slightly to give me a better aim. I was beating into her when my first pulse of juice unloaded into her. She screamed out when she felt it "OHGOD!! HERE IT COMES!! I CAN FEEL IT!! OH GOD!!" she screamed in an ever increasing pitch as my cum flooded her pussy. We stood in the cold water, my dick pulsing its load into her hot pussy for what seemed like an eternity before she relaxed. "Jesus that was good." She said. "But my feet are about numb!"

"I know. I'm frozen stiff!"

She pulled off of my dick and turned around and pressed her body against mine, smashing her hard nipples into my chest. "Your stiff, but not from the cold." She said with a giggle as she lifted her face to mine for a kiss.

I reached under her ass and lifted her in the air. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. She didn't weigh that much so it wasn't difficult to pick my way out of the stream. It was starting to get close to dark.

"I think we better head back, or were going to be riding in the dark" I said.

"That's ok." She said, still wrapped around me. "There's a full moon tonight... and I bet you turn into an animal after dark!" she finished with a fake growl.

"I'm afraid I turn into a half blind animal. I don't have the night vision I once had." I said letting her slip down, causing her to put her feet back down and stand up. "I think we better head back."

"What a spoil sport!" she said with a pout. Then after pulling herself up to kiss me one more time she let go and went to put her shoes on. "I think we should just stay naked!"

"Aren't you afraid of being seen?"

"Who cares!" she said. "All they would do is get jealous."

"Whatever you want." I said, pulling my shoes on. We finished tying them up and then got our bikes turned around and climbed on. The trail back up was just as nice as the way down, although the fading light made it harder to see. We hit the main trail, still naked. "Don't you think we should put some clothes back on?"

"Are you going to be a spoil sport?"

"No. I'm going to be a 'not arrested' sport." I answered with a smile.

"Very well." she said climbing off her bike. She dug out her shorts and shirt while I did the same. We were dressed quickly and headed down the trail. It was a couple miles yet to the trail head and by the time we got there it was pretty dark. I helped her put her bike on her car. After it was strapped down she looked around and not seeing anyone else, pulled me by the neck around to the front of the car, with her walking backwards. We got to the front and she let go of my neck and pushed her shorts down and kicked them off, then she pulled her shirt up and off, leaving her naked again except for her shoes.

"Come on. Fuck me again! Please!?" she begged as she sat herself on the hood and spread her legs wide. I was hard from watching her ass all the way up the trail, so I pushed my shorts down, letting my already hard dick stand out, pointing at her.

"Oooooo" she said, reaching out and wrapping her small hand around it. "Just put it right here!" she cooed as she pulled me toward her waiting pussy. She engaged the head and I pushed into her, easily sliding into her sopping wet pussy.

"OH YES!" she cried as I hit bottom and started to stroke. It only took a few minutes for me to go from stroking gently to pounding away inside her. She leaned back and wrapped her ankles around my neck, exposing her full bottom and making her pussy even tighter than it was. My balls were slapping her ass as I plunged into her like crazy. She was squeaking and gasping as I rammed into her. I felt my balls tighten up and with a grunt, drove my dick as deep as it would go, my hard cock unleashing its torrent of cum into her pussy. She started shaking and moaning as her own orgasm peaked along with mine. Fortunately no one showed up while we were banging away on her car hood. She relaxed, moving her ankles from around my neck and letting her legs hang off the hood of the car.

"God that felt good." She said quietly.

"It was a good screw, wasn't it." I replied.

"Will I see you again?"

"I don't know. You might."

She sat up and pulled herself to me reaching her mouth to mine. "Kiss me?"

I reached my head down and kissed her. She responded with a sensual, wet, tongue filled kiss. If I hadn't just dumped a load into her, it would have definitely made me hard.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,462 Followers
1...34567...9