Lights, Camera, Action Part 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Yan, ohhhh, my God, oh, oh, yes." Electricity shot through him and he felt his cock jerk in response to the stimulation.

"Don't you cum, not yet. Only when I say, understand?"

"Yes, I ... ohhhh, I'll try." Again he was being stimulated from inside and Nate reached down, grasping his cock tightly at the base, trying to restrict the feelings he felt. "Fuck me, Yan, take me now, I need it so bad."

"All in good time, baby, need protection." Yan rolled a condom onto his rock hard sex. He was so rigid it almost hurt and he rubbed the lotion on quickly, not wanting to stay outside Nathan's hot body any longer than he had to. Willing himself to go slowly he positioned the head of his cock at Nate's entrance and then, gently, almost tenderly, he began to push.

"Let me in, precious, that's ... oh God, that's it."

Nathan opened up; pushing back against the heat he felt on his body and then forced himself not to tense up as the pain shot through him.

"Arghhh, no, don't stop, oh, shit, go on, pl ... please." Nate gritted his teeth, he had seen that Yanik was thick as well as long but he still felt huge going into him. Suddenly, just as he thought he would have to beg him to stop, Yanik was inside, the burning levelled off and Nathan let his shoulders collapse onto the bed as he tried to catch his breath.

"We have all night, angel, just rest, I'm not going anywhere." Yanik moved his hand round to grasp Nathan's wilted cock. Slowly he began to stroke it, speeding up and then going slowly again until, as the pain began to recede, the pleasure took over and, inside his fist, Yan felt the blood pump and the tool swell again.

"Here we go, babe, slowly, until you tell me otherwise." Yanik moved so his hands grasped Nate's hips and began to move, an inch at a time, watching body language, until he was completely absorbed into his new lover's body. His heavy balls slapped against soft skin and he watched as Nathan took a hold of his cock, moving pre-cum so it was lubricated before beginning to jerk himself off and push even deeper onto Yanik's tool. Yan raised his right hand and brought it down hard on Nathan's butt. The red mark exciting him and making Nate call out.

"Fuck me, Yan, take me hard, hard and fast."

Yanik, although he wanted to do just as Nathan said, moved slowly. He pulled out until only his head remained inside, and then he pushed steadily back in once, twice, three times. There was no pain left, Nathan was moaning in pleasure and pumping himself faster and faster. With a groan of arousal Yanik finally plunged in at the speed he preferred, pushing Nate's head into the pillow as he did so and spanking him on each in stroke.

"Gonna make you scream, baby, gonna make you shoot so hard you scream for me."

"Yes, Yan, fuck me, make me cum, oh, oh, ohhhh."

"Cum for me, now, Nate, now, baby."

Sweat shone on both their bodies, their skin slapped together, and then, as Nathan's back arched, and his channel clenched around Yanik's rigid erection he did as he'd been told.

"Now, Yan, oh, Oh, OH, FUCK, YANIKKK." Again and again his spunk shot out and onto the bed as his muscles contracted with each pulse. Yanik, so close to the edge, felt himself being milked and then, with his own cry of release, began filling the condom, shooting his load in convulsions so strong he was unable to remain upright. He fell beside his lover, calling out his name as he did so, before scooping him into his arms and surrendering to the sleep that beckoned them both.

Nathan awoke to the feeling of soft lips against his eyelids. For a moment he had no idea where he was, but then, as those lips moved against his own, he remembered and looked up into the deep brown eyes he had become lost in the night before.

"Good morning, precious. Did you sleep well?"

"Mmmmm, but the waking up was even better." Nate reached out and pushed the slightly mussed up hair away from Yanik's face. "So beautiful, you are so beautiful."

"Thank you." Yanik placed kisses down Nathan's neck, before moving on to his chest and taking the gold bar piercing into his mouth. He flicked at it with his tongue and Nathan arched his back, trying to get closer to the body above him.

"Make love to me again, Yan, fill me with your wonderful cock before we leave." Already he was aroused, his morning hard on pulsating with need and, reaching down, Nate felt Yanik's tool resting against his own and wrapped his fingers as far round the two as he could.

"Love your taste, babe, your smell, everything about you." Yanik's mouth was leaving marks now, red circles across the skin and then he began to nip, sending electric sensations straight to Nate's groin.

"Ohhh, yes, lover, more, do that some more." Yan nodded and began sucking and nipping his way towards the red-hot sex he could feel his own erection rubbing against. Resolutely he moved so that they were no longer touching before taking Nathan's entire length into his warm wet mouth and gently raking his teeth back up to the tip again.

"Ohhhh, fuck, Yan, feels ... feels so good." Nate raised his hands and grasped the bed head behind him. Yanik looked up and saw him lying submissively once again and began to suck harder, moving up and down in a steady rhythm, watching his lover at the same time.

Nate's head rolled from side to side as he writhed on the bed. Both nipples were rock hard pebbles, his body was covered in a light sheen of sweat and, as Yanik began to run a finger around his tight rosebud, he knew he was about to loose it.

"Gonna cum, Yan, don't stop, lover, oh, oh, yes, fuck, YES!" Again and again his spunk shot into Yanik's mouth, and Nate saw him swallow furiously. Finally, as the spasms slowed and stopped, Yan moved up the now limp body of his partner and kissed him passionately on the lips. Nathan tasted himself, felt some of his nectar as it rolled into his own mouth and then, as Yan pulled away, he opened wide to show it resting on his tongue before swallowing it down and reaching up to kiss Yanik once more.

For a while they gently explored each other's bodies. The fervour of their previous couplings was replaced with tender caresses and touches. Nathan ran his fingers through Yanik's chest hair, relishing the feel of it against his skin. He took both nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, rolling and pulling at them and laughing as his partner moaned aloud, panting his renewed arousal.

"Want you, precious, one more time. Want to see you, see your face while I take you."

"Yes, lover, put your fat cock in me, make me cum again, but cover me, paint me with your spunk." Nathan, already on his back let his legs fall against the covers, his genitals, still limp, rested against his thigh as he watched Yanik play with himself, his semi erect cock began to harden, the bend in it becoming more pronounced as it did so.

Yan knelt on the bed and began to slowly make his way from the tip of Nathan's cock to his waiting portal. His tongue, warm and firm, left its shiny trail and then he blew against it as Nathan once again began to writhe beneath him.

"Play with yourself, my angel, show me what you do, but wait, I'll tell you when you can cum." As soon as he finished speaking Yanik was again sucking and licking the warm skin of his lover just below where Nate's hand moved up and down. He sucked first one orb into his mouth, and then the other before moving from the soft and silky sac and onto the smooth skin behind. He applied a little pressure, his lips kissing the skin and pulling it into his mouth. Each time he finished a movement he looked up, watching Nate as he fisted his cock, the pre cum glistening as he moved up and down.

Finally, when Nathan thought he was going to burst, Yanik looked up again.

"Turn over, let me get you ready."

Nathan did as he was told, making himself comfortable on all fours, his whole body trembling with excitement as he waited for Yanik to reach his goal. He felt his skin being kissed, sucked, and then, as Nathan used his hands to part his cheeks, Yan began to lick around the tight muscle, not touching the centre until Nate could stand it no longer.

"Touch me there, let me feel you suck me, I want you so bad, please, God, Yan, touch me, touch me there." Nathan was an experienced lover but could never remember being so desperate for the feel of someone against his skin. He pushed his butt up into the air, exposing himself fully, hoping it would speed Yanik's journey, and then, without any warning he felt the furled muscle being pressed against his opening. "Oh, yes, like that, like that, Yan, ohhhh."

The tongue probed for a minute or two and then Yanik pulled back. He let the cold body lotion slip down into the crack and watched as it made its way towards Nathan's tight, star-like opening. Quickly rubbing some over his fingers Yan gently began to enter Nate, watching him tense up, seeing his eyes close for a moment, before he relaxed and let the penetration continue.

Soon Yanik had two and then three fingers inside, moving them, stretching his partner before, slowly, almost reluctantly, he pulled himself free.

"Turn on your back again, relax, ok?" Yan saw Nathan nod his head and then, his hand fisting his own cock, watched as the younger man rolled over. He moved in as Nathan raised his legs up and onto his own body. Yan rolled a condom on and smeared the lotion over it. Grasping his rock hard tool he guided it to the small opening and rested it there.

"Watch me, baby, watch me take you." Both men pushed at the same time and slowly, but not too slowly, Yanik felt himself being accepted. Nathan's hands were fists on the sheets, his eyes closed and his bottom lip held between his teeth. Gradually though he began to loosen up and Yan moved further in. The tightness and heat spurred him on and, a little faster than he had intended, he was buried to the hilt inside Nathan.

Yan leant forward, his own hands now in fists on the bed as Nate reached up to stroke his face. His body felt so right between Nate's legs and, as he began to pump, he captured the sweet lips of his lover in a tender kiss, and looked deep into the younger man's eyes as Nathan spoke to him, his words breathless and husky.

"Now, lover, fuck me hard. Want to feel you right up in my chest, make me yours, Yan, Sir, please."

The submissive attitude was too much for Yanik, he pulled back, taking his impressive cock out all the way to the bulbous head and then, with a feral roar he surged back in, pumping over and over, in and out as he grasped Nathan by the thighs, his balls slapping hard against the smooth skin of the butt he was plundering and he growled at Nathan.

"Play with yourself, slut, right to the edge, but don't you cum, you hear me?"

"Yes, Sir." Nathan immediately began to fist himself; his hand moved faster and faster until it was almost a blur. Stars danced behind his eyelids, sweat poured from him and then, his balls began to tighten.

"Ohhhh, God, gonna cum, Yan, please."

"NO!" A hand grabbed at Nathan's wrist and he felt his movements cease. With a sob of frustration he moved his hand back and rested it on the sheet, but his body carried on humping the air as it was violated. The feelings of Yanik's cock inside him keeping Nate so close to the edge he knew one more touch would finish it.

Yanik watched Nathan struggle with his emotions. He pounded him hard, pushing him backwards and forwards on the bed, and then, as he felt himself swell, he spoke again.

"Cum, slut, cum for me now." A hand grasped the desperate sex, Nathan began pumping furiously and, as Yanik was gripped even tighter by the hot muscles that surrounded him, Nathan cried out his name and began to shoot his load. Yan pulled free, ripped the condom off and let his own crème join that of his lover, splashing on Nathan's chest, and abs, and leaving him exhausted.

Yanik let Nathan shower alone, knowing he wouldn't be able to keep his hands to himself if he were to join him. When they were both dressed and ready for their day they kissed tenderly before leaving the room where they had both enjoyed themselves to the full.

Nathan accepted the offer of a lift home and then invited Yan in for a coffee, wanting to keep his lover around for as long as possible. Yanik looked approvingly at the small, neat and tidy town house. The sun was shining and Nathan opened the double French doors and showed Yan out onto the patio. He sat and enjoyed the feel of warmth on his face, closing his eyes and relaxing until his host joined him.

"There you go, black, strong, no sugar."

"Thanks."

For a while they sat in companionable silence. Finally, resting his hand on top of Yanik's, Nathan spoke quietly.

"I will phone, I don't want to lose touch with you." They had exchanged numbers and e-mail addresses, promising to ring or write regularly.

"So will I. I'm only an hour away, we don't have to stop seeing each other. I want to carry on too." Yan moved closer and ran a thumb over Nathan's lips. "You are so hot, baby, and so beautiful. I want you to be mine." As he leant in and gently kissed his lover he felt a hand move into his long dark hair and moaned. Neither man increased the pace though as, slowly, tenderly, they explored each other's mouths, trying to capture the moment in their memories.

"Next weekend, precious, come and stay with me next weekend." Yanik's voice was husky with desire and he could feel the pressure of his cock against the firm denim of his jeans.

"Oh, Yan, I can't, not next weekend; I'm working, in Amsterdam. Following one?" Nathan's eyes filled with regret as he spoke and then he saw Yan nod.

"Yes, I'll e-mail you directions. I have to go. Nate, I'm so sorry."

Both men stood up and then, not wanting to part, began to kiss again. Yanik felt Nathan's fingers in his hair and he began to massage the back of the blond man before him. Their bodies ground together but they knew, for now at least, their lovemaking was over.

As the winter turned into spring and then summer Nathan and Yanik got closer. They met up most weekends getting to know more and more about each other as they enjoyed the bond that was forming. As they had made love before going out that part of their relationship carried on as before. Yanik relished the chance to be in control, to have Nathan beg him for release, while the younger man willingly surrendered to the commands and desires of his dominant lover. As July drew to a close, to celebrate Yanik's thirty-seventh birthday, they held a barbeque where Nathan knew he would be introduced to those friends who had yet to meet him.

Yan had been concerned at first when Nathan hadn't seemed willing to invite him to any of his work social gatherings. When he had explained that, as an underling, he usually spent his time fetching drinks, ordering food and being a general gopher the older man had stopped worrying. Yanik knew, as Nathan did, he would only get annoyed if he witnessed it for himself and didn't want to jeopardise Nate's working relationship with anyone.

"It isn't going to rain, stop looking at the sky." Yanik came into the sunroom with a plate of crudités and dip, put them down on the almost groaning table and then moved up behind Nathan. He kissed at the tanned neck, tonguing the top of the tattoo before inhaling the musky smell of aftershave and ground his hard cock against the soft butt of the man he treasured.

"I just want it to be a success for you. All week the sun's shone; I was sure it was going to be a day to make Noah proud today."

"Oh ye of little faith. This was ordered months ago!" Yan winked and turned Nathan so he could plunder the soft lips he loved so much. Nathan leant against him, yielding, as he always did, to Yanik's superior strength and position in their relationship.

"Want you, lover, please." Yan had teased Nathan over the last twenty-four hours that they'd been together. He'd bought a cock ring and Nathan had worn it twice as they'd made love. Each time he'd got to the point he thought he would shoot, Yan had stopped what he was doing, until finally Nathan had begged, almost in tears, to be allowed to cum.

"Later, my little slut. My birthday party will be over by eleven. I plan to take you to my room and plunder your pretty butt and watch you shoot your cum everywhere." Since then Nathan had been so horny he'd thought he would explode. Yanik had continued to tease him, running his hand along the front of his tight jeans from the top of the fly to the crotch, grabbing the hard outline of cock he could see straining at the material and kissing Nathan every opportunity he got.

"Yan, please, let me cum, I can do it again later. Want you to suck me, fuck me, before everyone arrives, please." Nathan looked up into the deep brown eyes, which had enticed him at the beginning of their relationship, and saw the strong resolve weaken and then disappear completely.

"Here, slut, I'll take you here." Yan ground into Nate, their cocks duelling through the material that surrounded them and then both men began to hurriedly remove their pants.

There was a tub of hand cream on the kitchen counter and Yan reached through the serving hatch to grab it. He no longer wore a condom, each man having been given a clean bill of health. They had assured each other of their faithfulness and Yanik had happily dispensed with the protection.

"Spread for me." The words, growled out only made Nathan hungrier for his lover and he turned to lean over the arm of the sofa, his hands holding his cheeks apart, his rosebud already pulsating as he waited for the hard cock he loved.

"Not much time, baby, but you are so hot."

"Take me, hard and fast, Yan, can't wait, lover." He felt Yan's tool rest at his portal and grasped his own sex. He knew he couldn't cum until he was told, but he still needed desperately to touch himself.

"Make me cum, Yan, let me cum."

"Shhh, wait for me." There had been no preparation and so Yan slowly, very slowly pushed against Nathan. The younger man had become used to the thick, curved cock over the months and the entry was easy and swift.

"Yes, oh, Yan, yes."

The sight of his lover, leaning over in front of him with both of them still half dressed spurred Yanik on and he pummelled Nathan's body over and over, minute after minute until he felt his own balls tighten. Nathan had been fisting himself ferociously, then trying to hold back before starting up again. Now though he knew he was almost at the point of no return.

"Please, Yan, Sir, I ... can't ... fuck, Yan, let me cum." The words were sobbed out and then he felt Yanik grasp his hips tightly.

"Yes, God, Yes, Nate, cum with me. Now, baby!" The final words were a roared order and Yan saw spunk shoot out across the black leather of his sofa as he began to unload into Nathan. "Urghhh, ohhhh, ohhhh, yes!"

For a minute or two neither man moved. Yan remained inside his lover while Nathan flopped on the sofa breathing hard. Finally, slowly, Yan moved back, leaving Nate with a slight plop and a feeling of emptiness.

"Go freshen up, people will be here soon."

Nathan nodded, still not able to speak and, after receiving a tender kiss on his lips, moved towards the downstairs cloakroom. By the time he returned the sofa had been cleaned and Yan was once again smartly but casually dressed in his dark blue jeans and a white button down shirt.

"I think I'll have to get a chastity belt for you, you are insatiable."

Nathan hoped Yan was joking, and breathed a sigh of relief as the eyes softened and a smile played across gorgeous kissable lips and with a moan of arousal he turned away.

The doorbell rang just as Yan placed a chaste peck on the back of Nathan's neck, tracing his tongue over the slightly visible tattoo one final time as he did so.

The sun had, just as Yan promised, shone all afternoon. The medium sized garden rang with happy conversation as friends congregated, enjoying the food, the wine and the company. Nathan had always been an open and sociable man and he found no problem making conversation with all of the guests. As the sun began to go down though he found himself a lounger and, for a minute or two, took a rest.