Lights, Camera, Action Part 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yanik had seen his lover stretch out to enjoy the late afternoon warmth and smiled. He continued the conversation he was having with his ex-boyfriend, Colin, delighted at how everything had gone, until he was startled by a cry of distress.

"Ohhhh, God, that's cold."

"I am so sorry, I must have had more to drink than I thought!" The words of apology came before the cry had finished and Yanik, rushing towards his lover's voice, found him sitting up, his pristine white t-shirt now stained pink with wine spritzer.

"What happened?" He could see that Nathan had only been startled, and the two ice-cubes in his lap explained the rest of his discomfort, but still he rested a hand on his shoulder to reassure him.

"I didn't see the lounger, I tripped and, Yan, Nathan, I am so sorry." The young woman, a secretary in his office, was almost in tears, and Yan moved to where she stood.

"Don't worry, it doesn't look like Nate is anything more than a little shocked and slightly pink. He'll live."

Nathan, more in control now, nodded his head.

"I was sort of in the way here; like Yan said, don't worry, I'll just go change." Nathan stood up and peeled the wet top off. His tanned body shone with the wine and there was a wet stain on his jeans from the ice. Yanik moved closer to him again and smiled.

"Why don't you go have a shower so you don't get all sticky, just grab something out of my wardrobe, love, it should all fit you, sort of." Yan kissed Nate on the cheek before watching as Nathan turned and walked towards the house. Colin had come over and was standing next to Yan; his eyes though were focused on Nathan's back, and Yanik smiled.

"I love that tattoo, I'm too pathetic to have one myself though."

"Yeah, me too." Colin's voice was thoughtful, and Yan looked at him curiously.

"What's the matter?"

"What? Oh, nothing, nothing, I'm just a bit tired that's all." Colin moved away, looking for his own partner, and Yan, accosted again by his apologetic guest, let him go.

It was after eleven before everything had been cleared away and the house was back to its tidy self. Yan and Nate sat, curled round each other on the sofa, occasionally kissing or touching lips, hair, hands.

"I love you, you do know that, don't you, Nate?" It was Yanik who broke the silence, suddenly needing to hear his partner's voice.

"Oh yes, I know that, and I love you too. I think I have done since that first night, when you took control and let me be who I wanted to be." Nathan squirmed round a bit so that he could look into Yanik's beautiful eyes. "Make love to me, Yan, slowly, gently, show me how much you love me." His lips were captured again, the softness of his older lover's skin against his own increasing his arousal, and then he felt fingers pulling at the pale blue t-shirt he had picked from Yan's wardrobe. There was no sensation of urgency, but as soon as the cotton top hit the floor Yan began to unfasten the jeans Nate wore, pushing them down and growling as he saw his lover had no underwear on.

"Well, it got all wet." The innocent look on Nathan's face tugged at Yanik's heartstrings and he pulled the young man closer.

"So will you, baby, I promise you that." Yanik leant back on the sofa and watched as Nathan's nimble fingers began to undo the buttons on his casual shirt. He felt the tips run through the hair on his chest and then, as his top joined the rest of the clothes on the floor he raised his hips so Nathan could remove his own jeans and pants. When they were both naked he pulled Nate up by the hand and led him to the bedroom. He pushed him onto the bed before lying next to him and beginning to kiss him all over again. Nathan ran his fingers down the muscular back of his lover, feeling the vertebra as well as the soft skin before it gently rose into the two sexy hairy cheeks that he loved to touch. His hands began to knead the flesh, causing Yan to break his kiss to moan in arousal.

Yanik's arms were clasped round the back of Nate, his fingers feeling the shoulder muscles undulate as his own skin was massaged. Slowly he began to move against Nathan, his cock growing hard and long as he did so. Nate, already more wound up than he thought he could cope with, excitedly moved in concert with his lover, mirroring his thrusts and grinds until, breath heavy with lust, he looked into Yanik's eyes.

"Want you, Yan, take me, love you so much, angel, please, want to feel you in me."

Yanik just nodded. It never failed to surprise and excite him when Nathan showed how submissive he was. He knew though that this time the younger man wanted to be taken gently, and so, pushing him onto his back once more, Yan began to place tender kisses across his tanned chest, lovingly running his fingers in lazy patterns across his hips and groin but never coming close to the straining sex he knew was desperate for stimulation.

"Please ... God ... Yan ... please." Nathan's short hair glistened with sweat, his fists were clenched around the sheets and his body bucked with frustration.

"What, baby, what do you want?" Yan stopped his kissing and touching to look up into Nathan's face.

"You ... please ... no more ... take me ... can't ... ohhhh, fuck, yes!" Nathan's pleading dissolved into pleasure as, finally, Yanik began to lick at his cock. The rock hard tool was laved from top to bottom while a warm hand followed the movements, spreading the saliva and pre-cum, lubricating, stimulating and causing Nathan to clench his butt muscles, trying not to shoot his load without permission.

He moaned with disappointment as Yan sat up, his cock leaving his mouth with a pop. Yanik ran the lube down over his lover's dark portal, pushing his legs up on to Nathan's chest so he could see what he was doing. Slowly, almost reverently, first one finger was pushed in, then two and finally three, rubbing his prostate and stretching Nate ready for the thick curved cock.

The feel of warmth pressed against him only increased Nathan's lust and he pulled his cheeks further apart than usual, wanting Yanik to see how ready for him he was.

"When you want to cum, baby, you can. No rules tonight, just whatever you want to happen, ok?"

Nathan, not trusting himself to speak, nodded. The feelings were already wonderful and he didn't want to cum because they would stop. He felt the head of Yanik's sex as it penetrated him and relished the slow journey it took to fill him. He reached down and grasped his own flesh, as a hand began to gently stroke and tease at his nipples and Yan began to kiss him, leaning forward, altering the angle of his penetration and causing Nate to cry out in ecstasy.

Yan knew how to keep Nate from cumming, he took him to the edge three times, never stimulating him quite enough to set him free. He could see that, even though he had permission, Nathan wanted to last as long as he could. Finally though, as Yan began to speed up and increase the pressure and lengths of his strokes, Nathan knew he couldn't last any longer.

"Gonna cum, lover, ohhhh, yes, now, now, Yannnn!" His body, arched up from the bed, convulsed wildly as he lost control. He felt load after load shoot over his abs as Yanik called out his name, pumping hard and fast now as he reached completion himself and then flooding his channel with his hot cum. Nathan fought to stay conscious as Yanik pulled out of him, but, as the final tremors wracked his body, he disappeared into the darkness, satiated and complete.

It was a week after the party that, with Nathan away on business, Yanik found himself alone on a Saturday night for the first time in a long while. He had flicked through myriad different TV channels, dismissing talent shows, crime series and documentaries before giving up all together and grabbing a book from one of his shelves.

Soon lost in the words Yan was surprised when he heard his doorbell ring. He was even more surprised when he answered it and found Colin standing there.

"Oh, hi."

"Um, hi, Yan, how are you?"

"I'm good, how about you?"

"Yeah, me too. Could, could I come in do you think?"

"What? Oh, yes, sorry, sure." Yanik was uneasy but had no idea why. He stood to one side and let his ex-boyfriend into the house. They had remained friends, socializing occasionally as well as talking now and then on the phone.

"What's up?" Yan knew the visit was causing Colin problems and wanted to clear the air. They had never had any difficulty talking to each other and he didn't want that to change.

"Where's Nathan?"

"Away on business, why, did you want to see him instead of me?"

"No, no, not really. God, Yan, this is so hard."

"Sit down, then just tell me, ok?"

Colin nodded his head, sat on the edge of one of the suite chairs and began to turn over a small parcel he held in his hands.

"Do you know what business that is?"

"Nate? Um, yeah, media, film, why?"

"What's his last name?"

"Griffin. Look, Colin, what is this? We're finished, over, you have a new partner and I'm certainly not going to give you the third degree about him."

"No, I know you're not, and I wish I didn't have to do it either. What does Nathan do in the film industry?"

"He's never said, but from the way he's kept me away from it not anything very specific I don't think. He said he usually just gophers."

"Oh, ok." Colin didn't sound very convinced and, for a minute or two, the room descended into a very uneasy silence.

"Look, Yan, I don't know what to say but Paul bought this a couple of weeks ago, and, well, we think you should watch it." Colin stood up as he mentioned the name of his new lover, placed the packet on the coffee table, and strode towards the door. "Remember, please, that I love you, I've never wanted to hurt you, ok?"

Yan just nodded, he knew both things, but had a feeling that, whatever Colin did or didn't want, he was going to be hurt, and very badly. Yanik moved over and took Colin into a hug.

"Thank you. Whatever it is, friends, we'll always be friends."

Colin kissed him gently on the lips, opened the front door and then was gone. Yan stood in the cool evening air for a while, watching as the taillights disappeared and then remained in the darkness for almost five minutes before rousing himself and finally closing the door.

Even though he hadn't wanted to Yanik opened the package Colin had left on the coffee table. He read the blurb on the back, ran a hand through his hair and then, reluctantly, loaded up his DVD player.

Ten minutes into the film he was furious, angry, not sure what to do next. For half an hour he slammed around the house, unable to form a coherent thought until, finally, with a cry of anguish, he grabbed his car keys and stormed out to the garage.

Nathan had been glad of a little down time after his trip. He was looking forward to seeing Yanik the following day and, as he relaxed in his lounge, a glass of wine by his side, he let his mind wander over what they would do together. The sudden banging on his door shocked him and he quickly got to his feet, wondering who was causing such a racket.

"Yan?" He was propelled backwards by the force with which his lover entered his home and stunned into silence.

"So, you little pervert, weren't the women at the hotel interested in you that night?" All of Yanik's pent up anger came rushing out. "What happened, did they knock you back? Seeing as they were all either over 50 or pregnant I guess you lucked out!"

"Yanik, please."

"'Yanik, please.' Please what? If I remember rightly I did please you and have done ever since, or was that all an act too?'I don't do one night stands' Your whole life is one bloody one-night stand. Well, Mr Successful-porn-star, not me, I'm not gonna be around any longer. Did you think I wouldn't recognize you? Or maybe you thought accountants don't watch porn. Well, think again; one," Yanik counted off on his fingers, "that tattoo is way too distinctive to preserve your anonymity and two, repressed or not, accountants have lives!"

For a moment Yanik fought for control, Nathan had backed up, trying to get away from the onslaught, until he was up against the wall and had nowhere else to go.

"Did you think I'd knock you back too? Or maybe you make a habit of lying to those you sleep with. That's what hurts the most, the lying. You really had me fooled, Nathan, I thought, maybe, I had finally ..." he trailed off, suddenly realizing where the words would take him. "Oh, just go to hell, Nathan, go to fucking hell and stay there."

His departure was as sudden as his arrival. He swept out of the room, slammed the front door, and left Nathan distraught and sobbing in his wake.

To be Continued ...