All Comments on 'Like Father, Like Son'

by bumblegrum

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Very raunchy...wish I had a mother who I could fuck right now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
damn another one

Damn another stuck on the rock writer. The international community doesn't use "mum" for a female parent but "mother/mom/mama" join the rest of the world.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 12 years ago
And yet another xenophobic US citizen

who can't recognise that the rest of the English-speaking world does not adopt US terminology.

farthmaulfarthmaulabout 12 years ago

Well, that was a lovely piece of literature. Bravo. Bravo. Hehe, with my best attemp at non-American English :-P. Enpugh with that, great work by the way. Any change maybe this might be a series mate? Aye, aye mate?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great

You've eaten and fucked her twice, so when are you going to put your dick in her mouth and let her swallow your cum?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To the American language snob

I've noticed your chauvinist comments on quite a few stories. Most Americans have no problems with Bristish, Austaralian or any other non-US version. Just enjoy the story and why don't you get out and see the world?.

Graet story by the way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Internationally Mum is the standard spelling and not Mom. To quote Wikipedia: "Mum and mummy are used in the United Kingdom, Canada, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Ireland."

So stop complaining when people choose not to bastardise the English language.

MattAkerMattAkerabout 12 years ago

Beautiful story, thanks for sharing. :)

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

An absolutely wonderful story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

excellent excellent excellent

please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

oh god I can`t tell how much I loved every moment I spent reading this story

ansdguyansdguyover 11 years ago
So sweet and loving

I very much enjoyed your story, bubblegrum.

Thank you very much.

PS: Not all Americans are arrogant, inflexible and rude, by the way. I find those people insufferable, myself.

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
a love story

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"the fact that you are my mother adds an extra spice to it."

Stevie's got it exactly right in this excellent story. There are plenty of cunts around for this boy to stick his big hard cock into, but there is one very special cunt that he lusts after with all his heart--his own mother's cunt. For a boy like Stevie--and there are lots and lots of sons like him--his own mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mothers legs that he came out of, is unique. His mom's hairy hole stands for everything that's warm and wet, that's cosy and comfy, where his young cock is safe and protected and loved. It was his home for nine months, and now he knows it's the natural home for his stiff prick and for all the creamy semen he's got in his hot young balls. When he unloads his balls and shoots his mom a huge twatful of his semen, both Stevie and his mother know that that's the sincerest, most welcome gift a mother can ever receive from her darling baby boy and the best gift a boy can ever give his beloved mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wonderful story and so true

thanks

oldnornryoldnornryalmost 10 years ago
Very touching story

Writing a story that conveys the emotions involved is an art. You bring out the emotions beautifully. A love story for sure. Thanks for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
When in England, Do As the English Do

I am a lifelong American...and not an illiterate one. I found the use of the word Mum to be as necessary to this story as all the others, including the word "boot" where most Americans use the term "glove compartment". But this story did not take place in the United States. It took place in England. The main focus of my comment though is this: An absolutely marvellous story...very well written. I would like to read a book length version of this story. Congratulations. Please, write more.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
"When in England, Do As the English Do" Redux

I'm mildly sorry Anony of 7/18/15 but I must take you to task regarding this statement: "including the word "boot" where most Americans use the term "glove compartment"."

Actually, most Americans would use the term "trunk" for boot as they would use "hood" for "bonnet". Aside from that minor quibble, the rest of your comment was spot on, as it were.

And as to the silliness of debating "Mom" vs "Mum", "Mum" is essentially the British (the entire UK as far as I can remember) word used to colloquially refer to one's maternal parent.

To bubblegrum re "Like Father, Like Son":

Thank you for capturing in print the emotional upheaval and turmoil Penny was going through, and for creating the perfect foil for her to use to recover her equilibrium. All of your characters are very believable and consistent throughout the story.

Others have asked you to create a sequel, and I wish to add the weight (however-be-it light) of my opinion in favor of doing so. I haven't a clue how to go about it, but you are an excellent writer, so go ahead and write it. After all, you know your characters intimately and can predict how they will respond to any situation in which you put them.

I read another story by the same title in here and the difference in subject matter and approach is striking. The other story left me depressed and somewhat confused, but yours is very uplifting and positive. Kudos for a job well done!

washdog10washdog10almost 8 years ago
Nice Story

This story was good, not great. Losing some of the cheesy dialogue would have made it a lot better. Still a good story though.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Came for a re-read

Glad I did.

Even better this time

Thanks again

JamokieJamokiealmost 3 years ago

Standing ovation.

FarRider66FarRider66over 1 year ago

At the beginning of the story the author writes, "My exams were complete, my thesis had been accepted and I was now a fully fledged psychologist after 6 years of study." A trained psychologist who can't figure out how his Mother thinks and what causes her to act the way she does. Then it goes downhill from there and becomes the usual drivel that seems to the norm. Can't say as I can figure out how this got such a high rating.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Liked the story but he is a psychologist he should be able to read his mother better at her time of sorrow gave it 4 stars!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome story loved how mother and son found their love for each other but him being a psychologist he should have been able to read his mother better then he did. Gave it a 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous