Like Mickey, Only More So

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dgharis
dgharis
15 Followers

"Thanks, I will. And I will take it slow."

"Good." She got up and showed me out. "Good night, and take care."

"I will, thank you. Good night."

----------

The girls stared open mouthed; I snapped a picture of it. I may start a scrapbook. One of them found her voice. "So much for his being discreet. A club, in front of a crowd? I didn't know you were an exhibitionist."

I chuckled. "I'm not, really. The club is strictly for those into the scene; what happens there, stays there."

"So you say. You may live to regret those words."

"Perhaps. But I doubt it; the other members have too much to lose by revealing what goes on there."

"Hmph." She did not seem in the least convinced; I shrugged and sipped my coffee.

----------

I moaned and shifted on the bed. I was tied naked, spread eagled, gagged and blindfolded with scarves. He lay beside me, whispering in my ear as he ran his fingers up and down my belly.

"Laura called earlier; she expressed an interest in participating. I invited her to join us tonight; I hope you don't mind."

What the ... I expressed my annoyance as best I could.

"You're annoyed; I should have warned you. I'm sorry. I can call her and tell her not to come if you like; she'll be disappointed, but she can handle it. Do you want me to do that?"

I thought for a moment, then shook my head, no. The fault was his, not hers.

"Thank you." He continued caressing me, but made no effort to go further; he correctly sensed that I was not ready for that.

The doorbell rang; he got up. "Be back in a minute." He slipped on a robe and padded out to the entry. The door opened and closed; I could hear them quietly conversing. After a minute they came into the bedroom. She leaned over the bed.

"I seem to have come at an inopportune time. Should I leave?" Again I shook my head, no. "Okay. We'll discuss this afterward." They disrobed and got to work.

Under the influence of their gentle touches my annoyance subsided. They brought me to climax, then she took my place on the bed and he and I got to work. A short time later she arched her back and shuddered, then fell back limp.

We paused for a bit. Robes and hot tea in the living room. He actually got down on his knees and apologized to me; how many men would do that?

"I forgive you. In the future, please warn me ahead of time, though."

"I will."

She smiled. "Now that that's settled, where were we?"

She and I are lying on the bed, nude, tied face to face, blindfolded. We take turns giving him oral sex, while his strong hands roam over our bodies. All three of us climax within moments of one another.

Afterwards, over tea, we chatted a bit. She smiled at me. "Yes, I do occasionally get together with him. I can be either submissive or dominant, as fits my mood, unlike him."

He smiled at her. "True. I'm definitely dominant. Oh, I've tried being the submissive, but I really wasn't into it."

I leaned back, thoughtful. "I definitely enjoy the submissive part; dominance I'm not sure about. Maybe if I tried it a bit more."

She looked at me. "Probably not. You are definitely the submissive type. Trust me on that." He nodded in agreement.

I shrugged; if so, was that such a bad thing? As long as I enjoy it ...

----------

The girls were speechless; I snapped another picture. Going to be an interesting scrapbook.

"A threesome? What next?"

"Let you know when it happens."

One of them frowned. "I think you're getting carried away with this. You need to slow down; take a deep breath, get your bearings."

"I disagree. We've been taking it slow; he's never gone further than I was willing."

"The problem is not him; he knows what he's doing. The problem is you; you're head over heels into it, giddy with it. You're in danger of losing who you are."

I thought that over for a moment. "No, I don't think so. It's true that it is changing me; I've gotten a look at a wider world. I'm more alive, more aware. Yes, I do need to be careful, and I will be. But I'm going to keep going down the rabbit hole, to see where it leads."

She shook her head. "That's what bothers me. Curiosity killed the cat, remember."

"And satisfaction brought him back."

----------

We're going to the club again. Tonight each sub will wear one bondage item concealed on their person; the doms will compete at trying to guess what item each sub is wearing. The winner gets a small prize in addition to the envy of the others.

"Since you have to wear it, you can pick it. I advise against anything too large or too complex, though. Vibrators are definite out; the sound is a dead giveaway. And nothing you can't conceal under a dress, such as a collar."

"Hmm. That does restrict our choices a bit." I pulled out a length of rope. "What can you do with this?"

He thought for a moment. "That will do nicely. Lift up your skirt and pull down your panties so I can put it into place."

I was wearing a flared summer dress, with matching pumps and hat. Most of the other subs were similarly attired; nothing skimpy or flashy. The doms circulated among us, inspecting (looking only, no touching allowed) and chatting with us. Then, after about an hour, the contest began. For fun I tried guessing as well; I couldn't figure out half of them.

Laura won, with a perfect score. How she did that I had no idea. No one else was even close. She scored a bottle of Dom Perignon; I'm sure that made her happy.

I asked Michael about it afterward. He chuckled a bit. "Know what she does for a living?"

"No."

"She's a private detective."

"Ah, that explains it."

"Yes. Don't ever lie to her; she'll spot it right away."

He turned serious for a moment. "Some doms make their subs do that in public. That's foolish; not everyone is as observant as she is, but you never know. Having your fetish publicly exposed could ruin your professional and social life; not worth it."

----------

The phone rang; I set down the spatula and answered it. "Hi, it's me, Michael. I have a friend here with a little problem and I thought you might be able to help. Mind if we come over? Say in about an hour?"

"Sure. Italian OK?"

"Great. We're hungry, so better make extra. I'll bring the wine."

"See you in an hour."

He showed up with another man, who he introduced as Ron. Over dinner Ron, with a little prodding, told me about his problem.

"It's Cindy, my girlfriend. We've been together for about two years now. We've discussed marriage, but neither of us is quite ready yet. We do have sex, on a regular basis, but no kids, not until we're married."

"Sounds perfectly normal. So what's the problem?"

"She wants more than just straight sex; she wants me to dominate her, to make her my slave. I'm not really comfortable with that."

I set down my glass. "If she just wants it once in a while, for variety, accommodate her. Who knows, you might even like it. But if she wants it all the time, that's not healthy. She probably needs professional help in that case. Which is it?"

"I don't really know; I'm uncomfortable even discussing it."

"Comfortable or not, you need to find out, for her sake." I paused and looked at Michael. "Perhaps we can help. Why don't you bring her over to Michael's place tomorrow night? The four of us can have a nice long chat and perhaps sort it out. Say eight PM?" I looked at Michael; he nodded, yes.

Ron sat back. "If you think that will help ..."

"It can't hurt."

He sat for a moment, then nodded. "We'll be there."

"Good. We'll see you then."

----------

Eight PM, Michael's living room. The four of us are sitting down, sipping coffee. (Michael is no cook, but he makes the best coffee going; says he learned from his roommate in college.) Cindy turned out to be a pert little blonde, about the size of Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and much prettier. After we settled in she told us her side of it.

"Yes, I do want him to take charge, to be his slave. Not all the time; that would get old. Just once in a while. Not just in bed, either. I'd like to start, oh say Saturday morning, and be at his beck and call for the whole day, doing whatever he commands. Including sex."

"Sounds good to me; we were worried that you might want it all the time, in which case you would definitely have issues that needed addressing. But once in a while is fine."

Ron definitely looked uncomfortable. "Start slow and simple, though. He's not used to that role; ease him into it."

I looked at Michael. "Perhaps a demonstration would help?"

He nodded. "It might. Why don't we go into the bedroom?"

The four of us retired to his bedroom, where I sat down on the bed. "We're going to give you a small sample of what it's like. If there's something you'd rather not see, say so; we're trying to enlighten you, not disgust you." I began to remove my clothes while Michael retrieved a handful of scarves from the other room.

Michael proceeded to tie my hands and feet into a classic hogtie, then finished with a gag and blindfold. "This is a fairly simple, but effective method. As you can see, she's at my mercy; I can inflict pain"; I yelped as he smacked my rear; "or pleasure." I moaned as he caressed my groin. And she loves it. Don't you dear? I nodded enthusiastically.

"Why don't you give it a try?"

They hemmed and hawed a bit, then agreed. Michael untied my hands from my feet, removed my gag and blindfold, then sat me in a chair facing the bed. He sat down beside me, then motioned to Ron. "Go ahead."

I looked at Cindy. "Take your clothes off; if I can, you can." She shrugged and began to disrobe. When she was finished I had her lie down on her back.

Michael took over direction. "Tie her legs to the bedposts. Now her arms; not too tight. You want some slack, so she can move a little. Now a blindfold." Ron finished up, then looked at us. Michael shrugged, then removed his clothes. "Now yours. If I can, you can."

Ron removed his clothes, then paused.

Michael looked at him. "What? You need a map?"

"No, but ... I don't think we really want an audience. No offense."

"None taken." Michael scooped me up in his arms. "Let's give them some privacy." He carried me into the other room.

Later, much later, we discussed the experience over dinner. Ron looked much more relaxed. "You know, I was really hesitant at first, but once I got started I really did enjoy it. To be in charge, to have her helpless, unable to do anything except respond; that was great."

Cindy giggled. "He did take a little prodding at first, but once he got going there was no stopping him. And what a ride that was!" We all chuckled a bit. "I definitely want more of that."

Ron smiled. "Count on it, dear."

----------

The girls were past shocked; I snapped yet another picture. My scrapbook is coming along nicely. "So; now kinky marriage counseling. What's next? Branding? Escort service?"

I chuckled. "Branding; no, I'm not really into pain. Escort service; hmm. I could use the extra cash ..." I burst out laughing at their expressions. "Oh, come on. No way would I do that; the risk of exposure and possible arrest isn't worth it. I like my job and wouldn't jeopardize it with such foolishness."

They did not seem convinced; they probably thought there was no limit to my depravity.

"Look, in private or at the club is one thing; going public is another. I'm not going to abandon my career for the sake of pleasure."

Finally she shook her head and threw up her hands. "I give up; there's no saving you."

"Saving me? Look, it's kinky sex, not cannibalism or devil worship. There's really no need for exorcism or anything like that."

"So you say. Okay girls, we'd better go. Before we catch whatever she's got." They all laughed as we settled up and left.

----------

Michael's place. Laura and I are both there. We're standing naked in his playroom. Our arms are zipped up in vinyl arm binders and locked to collars around our necks. Vinyl hoods cover our heads, with the exception of our mouths and noses. Chains from the ceiling to our collars hold us upright. He moves around us, humming a little tune. Straps bind our arms to our chests, more straps bind them around our waists. She squeals, then moans. He moves over to me.

He pulls my hips toward him. Pressure against my anus; steadily increasing. Suddenly it enters; a dildo. I gasped.

"How does that feel?"

"Big. Really big."

He chuckled. "Hers is bigger. A lot bigger."

Another, larger, dildo followed. Then leather straps around my waist and through my crotch to hold them in place. More straps, around my knees, around my ankles. Tight clamps on my nipples, my labia; weights pull on them. And the final touch; a rubber gag fills my mouth. He pumps it up, expanding it until it fills my mouth to bursting.

He gives us a final caress and withdraws. We can barely move; we cannot speak or see. Every little movement sets the weights swinging, increasing the tension. I wiggle my hips; the dildos move, rubbing inside me. I can hear Laura near me, but cannot reach her.

He returns. His hands move to my crotch; he turns the vibrators on. Ah, not dildos; vibrators. He tightens the clamps; I moan. Again he moves away. I cannot escape the stimulation, or moderate it; the heat rises. I climax; again, again, ...

----------

We lie on the bed, still nude, still in the arm binders, hoods, collars, and gags. Straps bind our arms to our bodies; more bind our knees and ankles, and bind our ankles to the straps around our arms; a hogtie. The vibrators are gone, replaced with inflatable plugs swollen until our rectums and vaginas are filled to bursting. The clamps and weights are gone, replaced by smaller ones which we cannot dislodge, no matter how we squirm. I rub up against her; she moans in response. She returns the favor; I moan as her knee rubs my crotch.

Between her motion and my own we each manage another climax, but no more; it is simply too difficult, too tiring. We lie exhausted; we drift off to sleep. He does not permit this; smacks on our rears awaken us. Bastard.

I'm lying spread out on the bed, arms and legs tied to the bedposts, the hood and gag still in place. Clamps on my labia and nipples are pulled taut to the ceiling.

Laura is between my legs. Her hood is still in place; her arms are bound behind her, her legs bound spread to the foot of the bed. She reaches out, her lips brushing my vulva; I moan and press against her. Her tongue flicks my clit; my back arches. I feel the bed move; he is taking her from behind. Our rhythm increases; I climax, then he climaxes with her.

We change positions; she is on the bed with my head between her legs. As I begin to lick her he enters me from behind. My rhythm matches his; she climaxes seconds ahead of us.

We are kneeling on the floor, thighs strapped to ankles. Our gags are removed, but we are still hooded. Clamps tug at our labia and nipples. We alternately take his organ in our mouths, licking and sucking away as though it were a giant popsicle; he tugs on the clamps when we slow down. He comes in my mouth; in hers; thankfully he wears a condom each time.

He has tucked us in for the night. Our hands are tied to the headboard, our ankles to the foot of the bed. The hoods and gags are still in place; the inflatable plugs back in our crotches. A last kiss, then we drift off to sleep.

In the morning he releases us; after a massage and a shower we have breakfast. We are ravenous; it disappears as if by magic. Laura and I bid him goodbye; she drives me home.

----------

The girls are becoming jaded; they take the latest news more calmly. "You let him do that? In your rear?"

"Yes; it was uncomfortable at first, but then it actually became pleasurable, especially when there was one in front as well." I looked at them. "I wouldn't let anyone else do it, though; you could be injured that way. Don't try this at home."

They shook their heads and went back to their coffee.

Mandy looked wistfully at me and stirred her coffee slowly; signs of interest. "Something bothering you, Mandy?"

She looked sideways at me. "Well ..."

"Go on, out with it."

"I was wondering ..."

"If what works for me will work for you. Is that it?" The other girls looked shocked; the infection was spreading.

"Well, yes. I've been watching you; you're more vibrant, more alive, happier since you met him. And I have been thinking that I might try it."

I looked evenly at her. "If you were thinking happiness is found through kink, think again. That has worked for me, but there is no guarantee it will work for you. We each find happiness in our own way. That said, do you still want to try it?"

"Yes."

I paused and wrote down Laura's address and work phone for her. "Get in touch with her. She is into the scene and has been for years; she's a more reliable source than I am. She can fill you in."

Mandy fingered the paper. I sighed and pulled out my phone. "Laura? Susan Lancaster. I have someone here who is in need of advice. Mind if we come over? Say tomorrow, about eight? Good; see you then." I hung up. "Meet me here at seven. Now, if you ladies don't mind, I still have to work for a living and I need some sleep. Good night." I paid up and left.

----------

Mandy was there at seven, along with the other girls. I expected that; after all, they had an interest in the proceedings as well. "Before we go, some last minute instructions. Tonight we are going to go talk to her. That is all we will do. If you wish to go further with it, that can come later. Understand?"

"Yes."

The others looked at us with apprehension. "So why are you ladies here?"

Mandy answered. "Trying to save the wayward soul, of course. They were trying to talk me out of it."

Another answered. "Trying to stop the spread of infection; if we don't, how long before we all succumb?"

I snorted. "It's kinky sex, not Ebola. You are in no danger of catching it, any more than you're in danger of catching Catholicism. I've been regaling you with stories for a couple of months now, and none of you ever expressed any desire for that."

I looked at Mandy. "Time to go. Ladies, we'll be back in a couple of hours. You can find out then what happened." We paid up, went out, got into my car, and left.

----------

Laura ushered us into her office and sat us down on the couch, then took a chair facing us. "Now what is this about?" I motioned to Mandy; she took a deep breath, then started.

"Susan has been telling us of her ... adventures, and it sounded interesting. Like something I might want to try; but I'm hesitant to just plunge in. I'd like to get some more info, maybe meet someone like minded who will guide me through it."

"I see. It is true that I am into the scene and have been for some years, so I know quite a bit about it. Were you looking to get into the scene, or just looking to spice up a relationship, or maybe something in between?"

"Closer to spicing up a relationship; I don't see myself in one of those clubs. I'm a very private person."

Laura nodded. "Are you currently in a relationship?"

"Not really; there are a few guys I date off and on, but nothing serious. None that I would really want to approach with this."

"So you would like to meet someone new that you could share this with?"

"Yes; yes, I would. I'd take it slow, of course; get to know him first."

"Prudent. I can arrange that for you, but you would do better at the club, I believe; most of the suitable males I know are members. You don't have to participate in the activities, necessarily, but you might enjoy that as well."

Mandy looked thoughtful. "I'll take that under consideration."

"Good. Now, is there anything else you wanted to discuss?"

Mandy took another deep breath. "If you don't mind I'd like to see it for myself; see what it's like." I raised an eyebrow at that, but she avoided my gaze.

dgharis
dgharis
15 Followers