Like Mickey, Only More So

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dgharis
dgharis
15 Followers

Laura smiled. "I think that can be arranged, if Susan is willing." She looked at me; I shrugged and nodded, yes. "Good. Come into the back with me."

A conference room. I removed my clothes and laid them on the couch while Laura got rope and scarves out of a credenza. A minute later my arms were bound up behind my shoulder blades in a reverse prayer position, as it's called, my legs were tied spread to the legs of her conference table, and I was gagged and blindfolded. Laura had a paddle in her hand, which she wielded swiftly and efficiently; I yelped and squirmed throughout the performance, to no avail.

The paddle was replaced with a vibrator, which she ran all over my body, finishing with it firmly pressed against my clit as I climaxed. Then she released me and turned to Mandy. "That was a small sample of what it's like; there are many different possible variations, of course. What you and your prospective partner decide is completely up to you, of course."

Mandy looked, well, intrigued; maybe even a little aroused. "I ... I'd like to try it. To be in Susan's place, for a little bit."

Laura looked at me; I shrugged. "Fine. Undress, completely, then lie down on the couch."

She was lying face up on the couch, nude, hands tied behind her, ankles tied crossed holding her knees apart, and gagged with the scarves. We ran our hands, lips, and tongues over her body, arousing her, ever higher, until she climaxed with a scream of pleasure.

We then untied her and gently massaged her as she panted.

After we dressed we went out to the office and had coffee. Mandy smiled. "That was ... wonderful. Thank you. Now I'm sure; I do want this in my life. Not like Susan; I don't think the club scene is for me. But just me and my man, definitely."

Laura returned her smile. "Glad to help. If you do decide to visit the club give me a call; I'll bring you along and guide you through it. Now, if you don't mind, I still have work to do. Good night, ladies, and have a pleasant evening."

"Thank you." She showed us out; we drove back to Starbucks.

"I thought I said we were just going to talk?"

Mandy giggled. "I know. But I really needed to see it, to experience it; words alone weren't enough. Sorry."

"No need to apologize. No harm, no foul. Glad you enjoyed it."

"Yeah. Now to find the right guy and ..." She stopped and stared out the window.

----------

The girls were alarmed. "Another one falls; the evil is spreading."

"Look, it's not like that. I told you; It's kinky sex, not cannibalism or devil worship. Stop looking at me like I'm a Jezebel, luring you to your doom. Any of the rest of you want to try it?"

"No. But you do keep telling us the stories of your sexual exploits."

"Because you enjoy hearing about them, not because I'm looking for converts to some weird cult. You haven't tried it yourselves, have you? In spite of everything I've told you?"

"No."

"And that's the way it should be. It isn't for everyone, and that's okay. Different strokes for different folks, as they used to say."

Mandy smiled. "And I'm not Susan; no clubs for me. Just me and the right guy; that's all I want."

They did not look convinced, but they let the matter drop. We paid up and left.

----------

The club is busy tonight; it's the annual fundraiser. The way this works is that the subs are held in the back room, nude, hands cuffed behind them, blindfolded, and brought out one by one to be inspected by the doms. Each dom may inspect any sub by paying a five hundred dollar fee; they may poke and caress as much as they wish, subject to the approval of the owning dom, of course. After each sub is thoroughly inspected they are led up on the stage and each dom bids secretly on that sub. The inspection fees and bids are forfeit and go directly into the club's treasury. The winning bidder gets to perform on stage with the sub they bid on.

I had voiced my misgivings to Michael; I didn't like the idea of just anyone having his way with me on stage.

"Relax. First, it's unlikely you'll be chosen. Second, the sale is subject to the conditions set by the seller; that's me, in your case. If I object to something being done to you, then that something is not done. Period. Third, we do not permit any sexual intercourse in the public areas, nor do we permit anyone to be harmed in any way. Anyone who violates either rule is banned, permanently; there may be civil or criminal charges filed as well, if the offense warrants it. Lastly, most doms and subs are in long term relationships; publicly abusing someone's lover in front of them does not go over well."

After each sub is bid on the fun starts. We subs are let out and circulate among the doms; we interrogate them, trying to establish which of us got the winning bid. Only yes or no questions are permitted; the doms must answer truthfully. The winner knows of course, but participates as well to throw off suspicion. The winner gets a session with the dom of their choice; an eagerly sought prize.

My turn to be inspected. I am paraded all around the room. Over half the doms paid the fee to inspect me; never have I been touched by so many people in so many places. The bidding was lengthy; I was on the stage for several minutes.

After a long wait while for the remaining subs to be bid on we were released, given pencils and notepads, and told to start asking questions. That was great fun; a gigantic game of Clue, with everyone going at once. I filled up several pages with notes and had it narrowed down to ones of three people by the time one of us figured it out; that close.

Michael told me afterward that, although I didn't get the winning bid, I had raised the most money for the club. "Thanks to you, we even have a slight surplus. They'll invest that; perhaps eventually it will be self supporting."

----------

The girls were bemused; another picture for the scrapbook. "The game sounds fun, yes; but being auctioned off like cattle?"

"It's more a rental, or a short-term lease, than a sale. And the terms prohibit anything the seller disapproves of; no dom wants to see someone else abuse their sub. And everything happens in public, in front of everybody, which discourages anyone who might bend the rules a bit."

"Still ..."

I turned to Mandy. "How are you coming along in your search?"

"Not well; the guys I know are too straight, or too creepy. I'm going to have to widen my search."

"Just be careful; there are a lot of weirdos out there."

"I know. Get to know them first, before you get into bed with them."

"Exactly. But even more care is required for this. You're putting yourself in his power; you don't want to do that with someone you're not completely sure of."

"Says the one who did it on the first date." Ouch. "But I will be careful."

----------

Another weekend at the club. A talent show; the subs are expected to perform in the nude for the entertainment of the doms. There's a band, singers, dancers, even a comedian and a juggler. Those without talent wait tables instead. The doms are expected to tip heavily, with the proceeds benefiting the club.

Mandy is there, as well, in tow behind one of the doms. She's happily waiting tables. I raised an eyebrow; she smiled. "I've come here a couple of times, actually. Nice place. And since I met Tim", pointing to her dom, "I'm all set. We'll show up here once in a while, but mostly we'll do our thing at home, in private." She turned and went to the next table.

I'm picked for one of the acts. This mystifies me; I can't play a musical instrument, my singing scares pets and small children, and I'm only a passable dancer at my best. A skit, they tell me. I'm the last act of the night. When I objected that I had absolutely no talent or training for acting they told me all I had to do was sit on a couch and read cue cards.

"Nothing to it." Yeah, right. I waited nervously backstage for my turn.

Michael is in the skit, too. I'm sitting naked on the couch; he's kneeling in front of me. He makes the most ridiculous promises, while I fend him off at first, then gradually come around. Easy, especially with him.

"Susan, will you marry me?" I looked at the prompter; no cue card. Dead silence in the room. What the ...?

It's real. He's really proposing. Here. Now. I was dumbfounded for a minute as realization dawned, then I reached out and kissed him firmly. "Yes, Michael, I will marry you." He slipped the ring on my finger, then took me in his arms and kissed me as I embraced him as well. We held that for at least a minute as everyone in the place cheered and clapped.

I was in a daze for the rest of the night; everyone congratulated us. We went to his place afterwards; our lovemaking was the best yet.

----------

The girls were all there, of course. I showed off the rock; they chuckled. "We already know."

"How ... who ..."

"We put him up to it."

"Why ... you ..."

Mandy giggled. "Blame me. I put them up to it. With her help."

I turned; Laura and Michael walked in and sat down beside me. I hugged and kissed him, then turned back to Laura with his hand in mine. "So it's your doing."

"Of course. You were ready for it, both of you. I just gave a gentle push to get it started."

"But I wasn't ready!"

"Bull. You've been ready for two months or more. I just gave a push in the right direction, like I said."

"But we weren't really ready ..."

"Then why is the rock on your finger?"

I gave up. "All right, but I'll get you all on the conspiracy rap." They all laughed.

----------

I'm lying in his bed; naked, wrists bound behind me, elbows bund together, arms bound to my body, mouth stuffed with cloth and duct taped, eyes taped. He's next to me; fondling, kissing, licking, caressing. I cannot escape, but that does not matter. I am his, body and soul, now and always. I would have it no other way.

He enters. Aaahh ...

dgharis
dgharis
15 Followers