All Comments on 'Like Mommy, Like Daughter'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story - felt like Sandra

I normally do not read these types of stories but this one had me pulled right in.

I felt like Sandra being pulled in by my Mistresses to keep reading.

Thanks and look forward to Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow! More please!!!

The flashbacks were so hot...I literaly felt like I was watching her downfall life. All the witty comments, the development of character and the forshadowing of what is to CUM as my pussy dripping....

Please tell me part 2 is already written...

We need to see Kelly fall too...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very, very, very Gooooooood!!!!!!

Silk at her best! On par with bedding the sitter with a rich mixture of control and loving rewards. Few authoresses have the ability to create a mixture showing compassion with lust. It is too bad that LitE doesn't have an extra 5 stars for stories like this.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
That was really something!

I have followed your work since you started out here and it has just become better and better with each new story, each new change of direction - it is impossible to guess where you will go next, but I know it will be an exciting ride!

Thank you for your wonderful talent and that you share it with us so often - you are a marvellous writer. Five stars seems paltry but it is all I can give you - more, please - and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More

Yea more on this would be great, but there is one problem and that is the writer, she does not finish her stories, she moves on to a other one before she finish the one she has started and get's everyone excited about it and never finish it or it will take her years to finish them. Why not finish a story before starting another one that would be great and keep your readers happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Kelly

A nice plot twist for part 2 would be to make Kelly the ultimate domme, Perhaps she has always known her mother is submissive and she really is more domme than Mariah.

I hope you roll with this plot suggestion.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Author's Comment

To the person who criticized me about my story sequels...

If you have a story you would like added more onto, drop me a line and I will tell you if I have started it, or if I have not.

I get many requests for new stories and sequels and do my best to write a as much as I can, but sequels are difficult and some flow smoothly while others don't.

For example, I have started Bedding the Babysitter 7 a few times but it never seems to work. While Pet Mommy 3 is coming along nicely as we speak.

Again, so some respect...email me personally instead of generic fluff on the comments page.

Thanks you

TX1971TX1971almost 11 years ago
Great as always!

I love all of your stories, looking forward to see where this one goes. I agree with some of the other comments that the daughter should establish herself as dominant over her mother (Sandra), and possibly eventually humiliate her mother in front of her mother's friends as well as her own friends. I've always loved the power shift where a once equal is no longer equal. :)

leann511leann511almost 11 years ago
Anonymous wanting MORE

Needs to learn how to spell "yeah", "another", and "get's" is never possessive and requires no apostrophe. Also the pace Ms Walker writes and the stories she chooses to work on are none of his business. He just needs to enjoy the works of a great writer whenever he gets the opportunity and be thankful he does not have to pay by the word she writes.

PirettePirettealmost 11 years ago
Hot, but....

I thoroughly enjoyed your story, with one small exception. The flashbacks were distracting, especially when the bold font fell away.

I think that the flashbacks could have easily stood on their own as a separate part 1. The length of your wonderful tale would support that, too.

Overall I loved your work, thanks for sharing it!

decimusdecimusalmost 11 years ago
This story is just plain wrong...

...on so many levels, that it is really, really hot...

...I am really looking forward to Kelly's downfall, or is that dommefall....

Thank-you. xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another great story

I love this story whatever direction you end up taking it.

I must say that somehow in Catching Mommy I really want Victoria to end up as the main domme, in this story I feel that Sandra deserves to have her world destroyed- and Kelly made to be the lowest slave in the hierarchy- serving even her mother- seems like an appropriate punishment. Again, not sure why, just my feeling.

Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Seems to me like Taylor might have a sub streak. I think it would be cool if Kelly turned out to be dominant, turned the tables, and ending up domming at least her, if not all three of the other women.

verbicideverbicidealmost 11 years ago
The author's choice

I agree with leann511, the stories the author chooses to pursue and at what pace are her decision. Some ideas just flow more quickly than others. I realize this may seem odd, since I am often the one playing "devil's advocate" as far as story development goes, but my respect for silkstockingslover and appreciation for her work should not be in doubt. She spends time and creative effort to regale us with the fruits of her imagination...for free. So, for feeding the erotic fantasies of thousands, I say thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hot story make it hotter

Even better would be if Taylor had a black stud friend and asked him to fuck Sandra and her daughter to help establish total dominance and submission as they are broken into more submissive and willing servants to all comers with much less arrogance and superority.

Ravenxxx007Ravenxxx007almost 11 years ago
Meh

As much as i love your stories this one kind of made me hurt i don't know why.

But i look forward to the next part in a weird way just.. Personally ibelieve Kelly should either have a choice to become a slut or join Mariah and Taylor as a domme.

But that's just me

Your a great writer though :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Something different

I dont know how good would be but have you thought that maybe Kelly is strong girl and break down mother and daughter and make them her slaves.So mistress become a slave.Just idea maybe because i like to read stories where mistress is broken and train into slave

jbourne262jbourne262almost 11 years ago
Loooooooove it...Please continue..

Please continue with this one as it is arguably the hottest story in lesbian and the sub/domme theme. I don't know if you'll take my idea into consideration but let them seduce kelly and then gradually kelly becomes dominant and becomes mariah's domme...that'd be a neat twist..you are an awesome writer..do continue with this story..it's a winner <3

footladyfootladyalmost 11 years ago
Please continue

Please continue the story it's SOOOOO hot. I loved every minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

thoroughly enjoyed it. can't wait to read more. I look forward to seeing atleast two women being someone's pets!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Your work is normally very good, but this story takes the cake! While I'm not normally into FF action, you did something spectacular here!!

The most erotic thing I see in a story is the psychological twisting and turning. To take a person and bend them until they break, and to be able to get that brainwork across to the reader.... well, that's an art.

You did well and I'll look forward to reading the next installment of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Word Usage IS Important

I had hoped you or one of your 'editors' would have finally understood the difference between "your" and "you're" but I guess it was not to be.

Also, inserting a hyphen between two words isn't as necessary as you make it seem for those two words to have more of an emphasis.

You have an interesting and erotic way with a story's development but please do find an editor who knows how to construct the English language, no matter if in the British or American style.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Confused comment

To the previous comment...I just searched the whole document and saw only one your/you're error...which in such a story is hardly a travesty.

If you see more please email me personally to show me what you are talking about as I think my editor did a good job.

Slightly baffled author

Horny15Horny15almost 11 years ago
Furthering the story

Another masterpiece of yours!

As to the further direction of the story I like the ideas of Kelly making T and M her slaves. Interesting twist for sure

mab7991mab7991almost 11 years ago
ANONYMOUS READER WHO COMMENTED 'WORD USAGFE IS IMPORTANT'

Hello readers I am MAB7991 for those of you who follow silkstockingslover's stories you may recall that I have been credited with editing most of her stories the past few months.

This comment is for the anonymous reader that criticized this story and editing of this story. But mainly for the benefit of other readers of silkstockingslover's stories so everyone will know all the facts about this.

As silkstockingslover pointed out, she found just one error involving your/your’re. After taking another hard look at the story. I also took a hard look at the story again.

So please note. These facts.

There is 149 times the word ‘your’ was used and I actually found that it was used in a sentence once when it should not have even been there at all. There were only three times that ‘you’re’ was used and in fact it was used once incorrectly. So that is two errors.

But considering there are 25,684 words and the story is 71 pages long in MS Word the complaint by anonymous seems pretty lame and rather harsh..

As for blaming all the editors for the error. I would like to point out something.

This story was in the works for many months and had many plot changes made and inserted into the story. But I believe I was the last to edit it and I did 3 edits.

But you have to understand I was more concerned about the timeline for Sandra’s pregnancy and the date of Kelly’s birth and in getting that correct, as well as other plot issues than I was about the use of 'your'.or 'you’re'

So Mr/Ms anonymous if you feel you can do a better job, then by all means step up and volunteer to edit for silkstockingslover, as I did nearly a year ago. She will gladly give you a chance.

One other thing if you read anything by any other author on this website, you will see they all have errors. Though I doubt you will find many if any, with less errors than you will find in her stories. Silkstockinglover and I work very hard to eliminate as many errors as we can, but we are only human and humans are prone to making errors.

Hell I have even seen errors in J K Rowling's Harry Potter stories and she got paid millions for her stories and never once to my knowledge criticized for those errors. While slikstockingslover writes these stories and Literotica gives them to everyone for free.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

cant wait for the follow up!!!

BladenessBladenessalmost 11 years ago
Great Story!

Thanks for writing! Definitely digging the daughter femdom theme. I slightly wish the daughter was younger than 18 when dominating Sandra but maybe thats against the rules. It doesn't really need to be sexual domination but just strong assertiveness from Taylor to Sandra to show who's boss. Keep up the great work that you always do! :)

fallensaviourfallensaviouralmost 11 years ago
yes

mmm another awesome story by my favorite author, and one with a loving domme again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please!

Continue with this story, I've been checking every few days. Thanks.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Author's Note: To my readers

Hi,

Part two I have began to write...unfortunately, the complexity of the story and added levels of seduction makes it a time consuming process. I have a few chapters done, but it will be a couple of months at least before part 2 is ready. Part one took a year strangely enough and over a dozen edits.

Thanks for your support and patience...

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow.

This is the best story I have ever read. Just when I thought nothing could top The Perfect Fall, then you write this masterpiece. Waiting for the sequel. You are the most creative writer in the business.

jyd864jyd864almost 11 years ago
Another great story

I would love to read about how Sandra will become a pet slut and give all control to her daughter Kelly after Kelly submits to Mariah and Taylor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing Story!

I read this story on my phone while at work. My panties are soaked and I'm heading to the restroom to finger myself as I re-read it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So good I had to show it to my wife

This story was so good that it inspired me to start writing my own stories, so thank you for that.

I would love to see a conflict between a Taylor and Mariah because Taylor falls for Kelly and wants to protect her from Mariah, but Mariah has to lay down the law.

And please take your time. As much as I want to read the next chapter, I am willing to wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HHHot!!!

This was a piece of art! I would like to see little Kelly get seduced by Mariah and Kelly has to call her "mommy" in front of Sandra. Then Kelly has to lick Mariah's big butt as a show of loyalty. Taylor beats up Sandra as she shows one last fight for her family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sandra

Love the story. Have sandra submit to Mariah again and to Taylor..Not big on all the flashbacks...Can' t wait to read what happens to Kelly..

sharksharksharksharkalmost 11 years ago
Splendid!

You always do a great job SSL! Personally, I would like to see Kelly follow in her mother's footsteps. She's a natural submissive; its in her dna. Her reluctance to submit is what will make it all the more gratifying to the Queen and her Princess daughter. Kelly has not even gotten near a vagina since she was birthed by her submissive mother, and soon she will have a new mommy, or two. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Nice story albeit a little heavy on flashbacks. It would be better if you make the daughter be the dominant of them all for a clever plot twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Impatiently waiting for the next part...

I agree with the poster above. Make the daughter be the ultimate dominant for a change of tone. Simply making her character development parallel to her mother's would be making it too predictable and too simple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I think that the key to the continuation of the story should be, parallel to Sandra's reluctance to give her daughter, Kelley's difficulty, in order to live her sexuality, to transgress the moral principles her mother has inculcate in her mind.

Mariah would understand that she has to play first on Kelley's curiosity for masturbation, and slowly guide her on that path, hidden from mother's surveillance.

Mariah would progressively create a strong need in Kelley to be naked, to be watch and to be pinched on her small tits while she is masturbating, first by Mariah, then by Mariah and Taylor, then in front of other peoples outside the house. She would make of Kelley a compulsive exhibitionist, craving for any demands to strip and play with herself, before introducing her to her mother's submissive life.

Kelly should feel guilty to transgress mother’s education and be ashamed of the depravity of her urge, trying to hide it the best she can from Sandra, afraid to be caught, her mind divided between obedience to her mother and obedience to her future mistress.

Sandra should not know what is happening exactly, imagining all kinds of things in which she could be involved, fantasising about incestuous acts before it happens, fearing it and getting herself aroused by it altogether. Taylor would incite her to have those thoughts while she used her sexually.

Sandra, bound and collared, would be introduced by Taylor to a performance of Kelley in the hands of Mariah, while the young woman is in a state she cannot resist to her urge. Sandra would be ordered to make her daughter come with her mouth and would comply with great turmoil. Both would have then the time of their submissive life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Make the daughter, Kelly, the dominant in the sequel. She does not need to match her mother's character development. Kelly must be different in that she must emerge victorious a.k.a. the dominant of the three. This would symbolically avenge her mother's past and possibly giving her the courage to stand up to both Mariah and Taylor while at the same, Kelly's own courage to stand up to both Mariah and Taylor. Sandra's conviction inside her that she never had in the past and Kelly's realization of her dominating personality. Making Kelly the submissive would just be like rewriting this part all over again. It has to be different but at the same time, be the perfect and twisted sequel to this equally twisted tale.

InnocentThaiInnocentThaiover 10 years ago
More Please.....

Wonderful story Jasmin - could we have a follow up please??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow.

This is the most anticipated sequel in the business.Can't wait.

katlandkatlandover 10 years ago
A Must read...

The character development, real character development, is wonderful in this story hun. I would strongly urge you NOT to rush this one, but to come up with a definitive ending point for this story that may or may not be several "novels" away. This is a wonderful start and as I said, don't rush it. Polish this one, because this one above all others could very well be your masterpiece to date..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Wow this has been one of the most amazing stories I've read. I would definitely want to see Kelly actually trying to follow some of the suggestions that Taylor has been giving her and maybe even start calling Taylor Big sis and being the younger sister to Taylor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow wow wow!

Please give us the submission of the mother and daughter. I'm all wet and ready.

slowhand1176slowhand1176over 10 years ago
Please more

What a great story. Well told with a flow that keeps pulling the reader along. Please do continue, I cant wait to see how the mother helps her Mistresses conquer her own daughter.

ownlittleworldownlittleworldover 10 years ago
Great story

Ilove your writing, you have the best submission stories as this one is.....but please don't make it an unhappy ending. I don't know if you read these comments or what if you do I may have a plot that is a bit out there. The daughter could have over heard the mistress mother & daughter in bed and filmed it on her phone and use this as blackmail them (I know you like blackmail) turning the mistresses into slaves. I know I have strange ideas in my head but I do like subs to to like what there doing. As you have Sandra trying to get out of her situation and save her daughter like she did by running away when she was pregnant and remember she has brought her daughter up to be a strong and independant women. This way it would be happy ending please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Like Mommy, Like Daughter

My wife and I masturbated together several times while reading this; the last time while she was fucking me up the ass with her strap-on cock and pinching my nipples OMG!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More! More Please!

You do have a talent for drawing us all in; I don't think I'm alone in hoping that you'll finish this tale - HOWEVER you decide to end it; you seem to have a delicious sensibility that draws people in! I, for one, am quietly salivating...

frog2673frog2673over 10 years ago
I would love to read about Kelly

Please make Kelly her mothers owner

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MORE!

more please i came 3 times reading this!!!!!

joniusjoniusalmost 10 years ago
Illustrate?

This illistrated like some of ur other BDSM submissions would be amazing. Please consider it!! It would add so much more to the story

LenaptLenaptalmost 10 years ago
Lovely Story!

Lovely Story dear Silkstockingslover,

As a 53yo mature Lesbian Aunt I Love lesbian Family Love mmmm

I also would love to see here a 3 Generations lesbian family love story! With a dominant Granny, loving her daughters, a Mom and Aunts, with the nieces and daughtes and also the Moms-in-laws, All playing in a hot and sensual Lesbian Family Love, while the boys are out or, in a womens only vacations mmmmmm

Oh, and Thank you soooooo much for some loving Wet wet big "O" moments of pleasure mmmmm

Aunt Helena

Portugal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Incredible

I came so hard

MrMikeman1324MrMikeman1324about 9 years ago
More

How have you not written another part yet... It's incredible and set up perfectly for the daughter to submit. At least ell us in your bio what you're doing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best

One of the best you ever wrote!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love it 😍

Still reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best Ever

This is honestly, the best story I've ever read. I hope you finish it.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 7 years ago
WOW

As a guy, and one that has never been into the whole Dom/Sub relationships, I started this story with mild interest, and then actually surprised myself by actually reading it all. No, I am still not really interested in the dom/sub thing, but just like with any other sexual situation, to each their own. Very well written, and I look forward to reading part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

This was so hot, me and my girlfriend, we're lesbians, are just staring to do the Somme/sub thing, and this gave me many ideas for my slave. Thanks!

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
SORRY

JUST COULDN'T GET INTO IT AND FOR A GOOD REASON.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
too much dom sub ruined it

too much dom sub ruined it. ugh

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

I want to experience

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too much of nothing

I started the story, then closed the letter up. So sick and repetitive I gave up. You got a (1 star) for not screwing up names and pronouns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Most of your stories are good. Most above average. A few are just originals and sublime. This is one of those.

IreadlesbianstuffIreadlesbianstuffover 5 years ago
What happened to part 2?

I reread this story and its sequel ever few months or so, and today I was surprised to see part 2 was missing! What happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really Great

Hi, I thought it was a really great story. I loved the premise and the setting. A Back story into how Mariah got her daughter trained as a mistress could be great too.

Thanks so much great authors need praise.

formyqueenspleasureformyqueenspleasureover 5 years ago
just lovely

set up, intro, flash backs, realism, character presentation. very nicely done and a most enjoyable read. I look forward to part 2. thank you!

shrimohitshrimohitover 5 years ago
Great story

Very erotic from page 1to page 9. It gave full session for my hands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Awesome Story.. Keep writing 3rd Chapter of it.

RondeevuRondeevualmost 4 years ago
Amazing...

Story of seduction, longing, incest and lesbian sex. I loved it and hope for more. I am sooooo horny........

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 3 years ago
Great Story! Very erotic!

As usual for this very talented author, it is a great story. At times I thought I might explode before I could finish the story. Sandra's hopeless weakness and inevitable surrender, kept my own submissive brain totally hooked and burning with lust. It appears you have added another installment to this and I will start reading it in about two minutes. Thank you.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

329. I enjoyed this story although as a guy, I find it a bit extreme for a woman to have such a violent orgasm. I also don’t understand how using aa strapon gives the wearer any thrill except for the person it is used on. I will look forward to the domination of Kelly.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Will you ever continue this story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50704 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...